Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 66: Normal Day?

Fiction Story: Chapter 66: Normal Day? - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison looked at all her guys and they were smiling. They were all holding their cocks and looking at her. Their cocks were all soft and they looked wet. She realized she was on her bed, and they were all sitting on her floor. She felt something and looked down to see stuff pouring out of her pussy, there was a huge pool on her bed, soaking into the sheet. She touched her cheek, and it was wet, she looked at her fingers and there was stuff on them. She looked at Aaron and he nodded.

“You ready to go again?” He said and she saw his cock was now hard as he held it in his hand.

She must have nodded as he stood and pulled her to the edge of the bed and sunk his huge cock deep into her in one stroke. She grunted and he grabbed her knees and spread her out more. His cock felt so good as he hammered her, she had missed him so much. She looked over at her men and Joshua was standing and walking over, stroking his hard cock slowly. He touched her cheek softly and then pulled her head back and slipped his cock into her mouth. He didn’t stop until he was all the way in, half of his cock nestled in her throat. Her men got in a nice rhythm and fucked her from both directions. She felt someone kissing her nipples, but she couldn’t tell who it was.

“Honey, do you want some pancakes when you are done?” She heard her daddy’s voice and she panicked. She couldn’t see him, but she could tell he was in her doorway.

“Hey, Henry, I would love some pancakes as soon as I fill up your little slut again.” Aaron said.

“Sounds good Aaron, I will get them started. Barry, are you done yet?” Her daddy said.

“Almost Henry, I’m next in her ass.” Mr. Jones said.

“Sounds good, you guys come on down when you’re done. Baby, I will wait for you to get downstairs, it looks like you will be here for a while.” Henry said.

Madison felt Joshua blast a load into her belly and then pull out, his stuff ran out of her mouth into her hair. Aaron drove into her hard and she grunted. He groaned and then pulled out. She couldn’t feel her pussy, was she numb now? She saw Aaron slap hands with Joshua, and they left her room. Madison turned her head and saw Mr. Jones walking towards her. She saw Otto and Frank right behind him, and they were smiling.

She sat up and shook her head and they all disappeared. She looked down and she was wearing her white panties, and they were dry. She blinked and cleared her head and ran her hand through her hair, it was dry. She climbed out of bed and walked to the bathroom. These dreams are starting to suck. The warm water helped bring her back to the present as she stood under her shower.

Henry stirred the eggs, he hoped she was hungry. He knew she loved her breakfast, and he knew she had skipped it the last two days. Last night was ok, maybe she would be in a good mood. He prayed and stirred.

Madison sat on her bed in her towel. She took a deep breath and tried to get control of her head. Did her dream mean something? Was she having too much sex? Why was daddy in her dream? She sighed and stood up. She pulled out some green panties and the matching bra. She wasn’t meeting any new men tonight so this underwear should be ok. She pulled out a white shirt and a jean skirt. She slipped on her sandals and grabbed her backpack. The smell of eggs hit her as she walked down the stairs and her tummy rumbled.

“Good morning, sweetie. I made scrambled eggs and there’s toast in the toaster.” Henry said and she looked at him and smiled. He felt relief and watched her grab a plate and put the toast on it. She held it out and he pushed a pile of eggs on her plate.

“Thanks Dad.” She said and sat down. He didn’t like hearing that word any better but baby steps. He sat down with his own plate of eggs and watched her clean her plate.

“I should be home at the normal time tonight. Are you going to Herby’s?” Henry said and she looked up.

“No, not today.” She said and he nodded. She felt a little touch of sadness.

“Do you want to go out to dinner?” He said. She looked at him and she knew what answer he wanted. She took a breath and then an idea struck her.

“Sure, can we go to Jordan’s restaurant?” She said.

“Absolutely, I could use some more of that lasagna.” Henry said. He would have preferred someplace they could talk, just the two of them, but he would take what he could get.

Madison rinsed her plate and put it in the dishwasher. She grabbed her backpack and looked at her dad. He was smiling and she felt a tug towards him. She tried to keep her head clear, and she walked up to him and hugged his head. She felt his hand around her waist, and it felt good.

“Have a good day.” She said as she stepped away.

“You too, baby.” He said. He watched her walk out and he felt better than he had in a long time.

Barry saw her walk across his yard, onto his porch, and sit on his swing. She kicked off her sandals and he watched her cute feet swing back and forth.

“So, since you’re not inside making oatmeal can I assume today was better?” He said and she nodded.

“Yeah, last night was ok and he made breakfast this morning.” She said without looking up.

“Something still bothering you?” He said and she looked up at him.

“Mr. Jones, I’m so confused. I think I am getting some sort of control over my life and then I have a weird dream. Dreams mean something, don’t they?” Madison said.

“Sometimes, but not always. Dreams can be a manifestation of fears and worries and not necessarily about reality.” He said and she nodded.

“That sounds better. The one last night was disturbing. You were in it.” She said and he gasped.

“No, no, you weren’t the bad part. You were just there to do me in the butt.” She said and he still looked concerned. She giggled a little.

“Mr. Jones, my dream was about all my men doing me at the same time. They were all in my room. You were there and waiting your turn. The disturbing part is that daddy walked in and acted like it was normal for two guys to be fucking me at the same time. He offered to make them pancakes.” She said.

“That is disturbing. Do you think it means you should talk to your dad?” He said.

“It sounded like to me he was ok with me being a slut.” She said and looked at him.

“Madison, you are not a slut.” He said.

“I appreciate that, but it sounds funny coming from the guy that does me in the butt.” She said and smiled.

“Madison, I’m so sorry. We shouldn’t be...” He started and she held up her finger.

“Stop it. That’s not why I told you that. It’s not your fault and I like what we do, and I don’t want it to stop.” She said harshly. He sat back and looked at her face, it was almost angry.

“Madison, what’s happening?” He said and she sighed.

“Mr. Jones, I don’t know. I’m trying to figure it out, but I do know that there are some things in my life that I enjoy a lot and you are one of those. I do not want to give those up. I just need to figure out some things.” She said.

Barry looked at the young girl and didn’t know what to say. He could feel for Henry right now.

Madison sighed and looked at her feet. She remembered something Alex said that she needed to slow down a little. Three was better than four. She knew Mr. Thomas was getting something today, she remembered his fingers from yesterday. She looked up at Mr. Jones and she figured two would be better than three. She wasn’t seeing Herby or any new men today so she could be with some of her original guys. Just two of them so maybe her dreams would stop messing with her.

“Mr. Jones, do you have any plans for this afternoon?” She said and he shook his head.

“No, my calendar is clear.” He said and smiled. She stood up and moved in front of him. She stepped close and put her hands on the sides of his head. She leaned forward and kissed him gently.

“Mr. Jones, put your hands on my butt.” She said and he slid his hands under her skirt and squeezed her firm ass.

“That feels nice.” She said and kissed him again, this time exploring his mouth with her tongue. She pulled back and he gasped. She giggled and leaned close to him.

“I will see you this afternoon and you need to have the lotion ready.” She whispered in his ear.

“Madison, I don’t...” He started to say but she put her finger over his lips.

“Don’t talk. I need you to do that for me. I love it and we haven’t done it in a while. Don’t take my pleasure away from me while I’m trying to make sense of what’s going on.” She said.

“Ok.” He said and she wiggled her butt under his hands.

“Be ready for me. Maybe it will even rain.” She said and he groaned.

“Madison, you know I can’t refuse you, but I worry about you.” He said and she smiled.

“I know and I love you for that. You are one of the things in my life that is helping right now.” She said and he nodded.

He pulled his hands off her ass and hugged her tightly. She melted into his arms, and he felt her warmth.

“I love you baby, please tell me what I can do to help.” He said softly.

“I love you too Mr. Jones.” She said and broke the hug.

She kissed him gently again and picked up her backpack. He watched her walk through the yard and around the hedges. He was going to have to relieve the pressure, he needed to do it soon so he would be ready for her this afternoon. He knew exactly which video he would be watching. He stood up and walked uncomfortably into his house.

Madison walked to school and let her mind wander. She was in control of that conversation, and she was pretty sure she would feel him inside her body this afternoon. She got a tingle when she thought about that, he needed to reclaim his hole after Frank trespassed. Would she have to start rationing her men? Tomorrow would be a Herby day so maybe Joshua could have a turn. She crossed the street and started across the school parking lot. She saw Frank step out of his truck and start walking to his trailer. She kept walking, she was not ready to talk to him yet.

Frank Timmons saw her walking across the parking lot. He was relieved that she was ok, he saw her yesterday as well. He was very sad that he may have fractured whatever crazy relationship they had. He walked into his trailer and remembered very vividly of sliding in and out of her tight little ass. He was afraid that memory would have to last him for a while.

Madison sat in first period and took good notes, even though he had to teach behind his desk all period. She knew her green panties caused that, but he was getting pretty good at that now. The bell rang and she gathered her materials. She couldn’t tell if he was embarrassed or scared as she walked up to his desk.

“Good morning, Mr. Thomas. Where would you like to eat lunch today?” she said. She saw him take a breath.

“Um, I guess we can do it in here.” He said.

“Can you have your camera? I think I want to pose a little.” She said and he nodded.

“I guess so.” He said. She thought about fussing at him to be more decisive, but she was worried about stressing him too much, so she stayed silent.

“Good, we’ll have some fun.” She said and touched his arm.

Hank nodded like a puppy and watched her little ass in that jean skirt walk out of his classroom. He wondered how long he had before the police walked into his room and hauled him off. Oh well, he would just have fun until it was over, he sure couldn’t stop it. He sighed and got ready for second period.

Madison sailed through the next two periods, and she took pretty good notes. She followed the lesson well; she was getting good at taking control of this school thing. She was proud of herself for getting a handle on at least one part of her life. She packed up her things as the bell rang in third period. Her pussy tingled as she stood and headed for Mr. Thomas’s classroom.

Hank Thomas checked his camera once more and saw her walk in. She stopped and pulled the door closed and locked it. He took a picture when she turned around and she smiled. She pulled over a stool and climbed up. He snapped another picture, capturing a small glimpse of green between her legs. She pulled out her sandwich and spread her legs a little more as she put her bag back on his desk. She sat up straight and smiled at him as he captured even more green in this shot.

“Mr. Thomas, do you think I could be a real model?” She said and took a bite of her sandwich. He was not hungry at all as he snapped picture after picture of the cutest student in the school.

“Absolutely, the camera loves you.” He said and she smiled.

“What does that mean?” She said.

“Some models are beautiful but their image on film is not as good as they are live. Others, their image on film is actually even more beautiful.” He said.

“Am I one of those?” She said and he nodded.

“Yes, you are. Some of your pictures are incredible.” He said.

“Do you think you could send me some of them?” She said.

“Sure.” He said.

“Some of the clean ones.” She said and he smiled.

“Of course.” He said.

He saw her put her half-eaten sandwich in her lap and start unbuttoning her shirt. He snapped pictures as she continued, capturing her green bra as it appeared. Her breasts looked great even in a bra, he loved the way they looked like they wanted to escape. She stopped when her shirt was completely open and hanging to the sides. She picked up her sandwich like nothing was amiss. He captured that look as she took another bite.

“Like this right here, most models cannot look so natural with their shirt open. You look like you don’t even know.” He said and she smiled.

She finished her sandwich and then she popped the front clasp of her bra. He took a breath and continued to burn up the shutter button. Her bra hung precariously over her breasts, barely hanging on and then she sat up and it fell off her chest, her perfect breasts smiling at him. He fired off a lot of shots and she giggled.

Madison slipped off the stool and felt her breasts jiggle as she got to her feet. She smiled at him and popped the snap on her skirt. She unzipped it and let it hang on her hips, showing part of her green panties. He was taking lots of pictures, and her pussy was heating up. She walked to her desk and sat down, leaning back and lifting her arms, so her shirt and bra fell to the side. He smiled and kept taking shots. She got out of her desk and sat on the top of it. She kicked off her sandals and put her feet on the back of the desk in front of her and leaned back on her desk. He got excited and took pictures all around her. She got down and then went and sat on top of his desk. He took a few and then she laid down on her back. Her shirt and bra fell to the side, and she smiled at him as he took shots from the side and then over the top.

Madison pulled her skirt up to her waist and then spread her legs. His eyes lit up and his camera kept going. She was getting very excited, and she would need him inside her soon, she hoped he was ready. She glanced at his pants, and it looked promising. She slipped her fingers in her panties and lifted her legs. She slipped them up her legs and then off, she dangled them off her finger as he took more pictures. She dropped them on the floor and motioned for him to come closer. He kept taking pictures as he walked up to the desk. She put her hand on his cock and rubbed it through his pants.

“Mr. Thomas, you need to fuck me now.” She said softly and rubbed his cock.

Hank Thomas sat his camera down on the stool and opened his pants. He knew this was wrong, but he didn’t care, this scene was unbelievable, and he was going to fuck this young girl on his desk and remember it for the rest of his life. He dropped his pants and boxers and moved closer. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the desk and then pushed his cock into the warmest, tightest pussy he had ever felt. He moved in slowly and felt her soft skin against his as he buried himself inside her small body.

Madison moaned as he moved inside her. She closed her eyes and let her body just feel him. He was moving nice and slow, and her pussy was loving it. His hands were still on her thighs, pulling her into him on each stroke. Was this her life now? Would she need her men every day? She wondered if other girls felt like this. Did Shelly feel like this? Was that why she hung out by the air conditioners, waiting for Johnny? Did other guys walk back there too? What would Johnny’s cock feel like inside her? Would Shelly be mad if that happened? She felt him push into her hard and grunt. She was getting more stuff inside her.

He pulled slowly out of her, and the bell rang. She panicked and scrambled off the desk, closed the clasp on her bra, and started buttoning her shirt. She zipped up her skirt and snapped it. She saw her panties on the floor, she grabbed them and shoved them in her backpack, along with her lunch bag. She looked at him and he looked scared.

“Madison, are you ok?” He said and she heard knocking on the door.

She was frightened herself and she nodded and went to the back of the classroom. He had another door at the back, she looked at him quickly and slipped out the back door as he opened the front door. She walked right to the bathroom and got her clothes straight, her shirt was buttoned wrong, and she chuckled. She put her panties back on to hold the stuff that was seeping out of her. She looked in the mirror and took a breath and the tardy bell rang. She scrambled to her class, but the door was closed. She turned and walked to the office.

Detention sucked more than she realized. The teacher was a grizzled lady that she had never seen before, and she had no power over her. Madison sat and sulked and tried to go over her notes, but she was too annoyed. This had to be the stupidest punishment she had ever heard of, just sitting in a room with other people but not able to talk to them or do anything other than sit. Johnny stared at her the entire hour, and she actually enjoyed that, she tried to subtly tease him but the dinosaur that was watching them seemed to be looking at her the entire time.

The bell finally rang, and she had never felt more relief than she did at that moment. She packed her stuff and stormed out of the room. She was halfway down the hall when she felt a touch on her shoulder. She looked to see Johnny smiling at her. She kept walking and he walked beside her.

“Liked it, huh?” Johnny said. She stopped and looked at him.

“That was horrible, how do you do that every day?” She said and he chuckled.

“Helps if you can just zone out.” He said and she sighed.

“Obviously, I can’t do that.” She said.

“Hey, I wanted to ask you something.” He said and she looked at him.

“Yeah, what?” She said. He looked a little nervous and he looked down. She thought this was very unlike him, or at least the Johnny she thought she knew.

“Johnny, what is it?” She said and he looked at her.

“I just really want to fuck you.” He said and she gasped.

“What?” She said and he looked away and then back at her.

“Sorry, but you are hot as fuck, and I just had to say it before I blurted it out in the middle of lunch or something.” He said.

“You know I’m only 14, right? And what about Shelly?” She said. He shrugged.

“I’m only 17 so technically not statutory rape since we’re only three years apart, at least in this county. Shelly and I are not at all exclusive.” He said.

“I’m sorry Johnny, I’m honored but I can’t do that to Shelly. You might not be exclusive, but you are something and I can’t do that.” She said. He shrugged and looked down.

“It’s ok, I thought I would take a shot. Is it still ok to mess with your feet?” He said and she giggled.

“Yes, it is, as long as you don’t cum on them. It makes my shoes all squishy.” She said and he laughed.

“That’s what wipes are for although the thought of squishy shoes is hot too.” He said and she chuckled.

They walked out of the building and around to the air conditioners. Shelly was sitting and talking to Marge and Jimmy. Madison sat next to her, and Johnny sat in front and immediately took off her sandal and started rubbing on her right foot.

“Where have you been?” Shelly said and Madison huffed.

“Detention. I was late to fourth period.” Madison said.

“Wait, you got detention for being late?” Johnny said and she nodded.

“That does suck.” Johnny said as he ran his fingers through her toes. Madison closed her eyes and took a breath as her legs started to tingle.

“Madison, do you have anywhere to go today?” Shelly said and Madison opened her eyes and looked at her. It took her a second to focus as Johnny’s fingers ran across the bottom of her foot.

“Um, no, I’m going straight home.” Madison said, not mentioning her date with Mr. Jones and his lotion.

“Cool, I don’t have to go in until 6 tonight.” Shelly said.

“I thought you...; I mean.” Madison said and looked at Johnny. Shelly laughed.

“No, I fucked Johnny yesterday, he needs a day off to recover.” Shelly said and Madison laughed. Johnny stopped rubbing her foot and looked at Shelly. She snickered.

“Thanks for that. You know better than that.” Johnny said.

“So, Johnny, you have some issues with recovery?” Madison said and bent her left leg as Johnny held her right foot. She knew he was getting a glimpse of her panties.

“Little one, you keep flashing that pussy at me and you will see how fast I recover.” Johnny said and Madison laughed. She put her hand on the inside of her left thigh and looked at him.

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Madison said. Johnny groaned as she ran her finger over her inner thigh.

“Shelly?” Johnny said and Shelly laughed.

“Hey, you’re a big boy. Is she being mean to you?” Shelly said and Madison laughed. She put her leg down and looked at Johnny.

“Sorry about that.” Madison said. He started rubbing her foot again.

“That’s ok, you just may get a foot full of cum if you’re not careful.” Johnny said.

“Oh gross.” Shelly said and Madison laughed.

Madison laughed and let Johnny rub her feet for the next 30 minutes. She was feeling much better after her detention adventure. She stood up and grabbed her backpack. Shelly stood and took her hand.

“Let’s walk.” Shelly said and Madison smiled. Shelly knelt and hugged Johnny and then walked back to Madison.

Madison looked back at Johnny as he sat on the ground with obvious excitement in his pants. She blew him a kiss and they walked out of the space.

“Shelly, what are you and Johnny?” Madison said as they walked. Shelly paused and then looked at Madison.

“I guess you would call us fuck buddies. We have been friends since grade school. The silly games in the bushes turned into sex around the 8th grade. We probably do love each other in some way but we both know we can’t be together in any kind of traditional relationship, we’re too different.” Shelly said.

“That’s interesting. So, you guys have sex with other people?” Madison said and Shelly laughed.

“I guess I should answer that in a certain way since I’m one of those girls, right?” Shelly said and Madison looked at her strangely.

“Wait? So, you don’t have sex with other people?” Madison said.

“No, Johnny is the only boy I have had sex with. It’s comfortable and we both enjoy it. I haven’t met anyone else that I wanted to share that with.” Shelly said. Madison stopped and looked at her.

“I don’t understand.” Madison said. Shelly smiled and pushed some stray hair off Madison’s face.

“Baby, what people say in the hallway is just random bullshit to make them feel better about themselves, it rarely has any basis in fact. I don’t really care what they think about me, I only care about the people I love.” Shelly said.

“I’m so sorry, I just assumed.” Madison said and Shelly snickered.

“I can understand, the first time you saw us we were representing the stereotype.” Shelly said and Madison nodded.

They started walking and Madison’s mind was now in turmoil. Shelly wasn’t a slut at all. She was one for sure but now it seemed dirtier for some reason. She thought about all her men and what they meant to her. They all loved her in their own way, and she loved being with them. The look in their eyes made her feel good about herself, like she was bringing happiness to them. But what did that make her? She looked at Shelly and wondered if she shouldn’t care about labels and what people thought. Did that apply to her daddy as well? She shook her head to try and clear it and realized they were standing on the separation corner. She looked at Shelly.

“Do you want me to keep walking with you?” Shelly said and Madison nodded.

“Yes, please.” Madison said.

They walked towards her house and Madison started to rethink her plans for the afternoon. She wanted to talk to Shelly some more. They turned around the hedges and she saw him on his swing. She also saw the little brown fur rocket and knelt and caught Roscoe as he launched himself at her. She picked him up and he started his licking frenzy. Shelly laughed and put her hand on him.

“This is Roscoe.” Madison said.

“Nice to meet you, Roscoe.” Shelly said and rubbed his back. He didn’t acknowledge her as he worked to coat Madison’s neck with his saliva.

Madison took Shelly’s hand and pulled her towards his porch.

“I want you to meet my friend.” Madison said.

Barry saw her pull another girl onto his porch. She was older than Madison and very pretty in a next-door kind of way. She also looked very confused, and he smiled at her as they stood in front of him.

“Shelly, this is Mr. Jones, he’s my oldest friend. Mr. Jones, this is my newest friend.” Madison said. He held out his hand and the girl shook it.

“Nice to meet you, Shelly.” Barry said and Madison plopped down on the swing next to him. Roscoe calmed down and snuggled on her lap. She patted the seat next to her and the girl sat down.

“Shelly, this swing is my favorite place in the world.” Madison said and Barry laughed. She looked at him and she was not smiling.

“Madison, there has to be more exciting places than this old swing.” Barry said, trying to salvage the conversation.

“No, there’s not.” Madison said. Shelly grabbed her hand and squeezed.

“Mr. Jones, how long have you known Madison?” Shelly said. Barry was relieved to get a question.

“Her family moved in when she was two. My wife and I sat right here and watched her grow up.” Barry said.

“That’s cool. I only know this Madison, what was baby Madison like?” Shelly said.

“Always excited and always smiling. We used to say we wished we could bottle the energy.” Barry said and looked at his little friend. All of that was true as late as a few weeks ago.

“I can see that.” Shelly said and Madison looked at her.

“Really?” Madison said and Shelly nodded.

“Yes, little one. I see it in your eyes.” Shelly said. Madison suddenly felt embarrassed or worried about where this conversation was going. She loved both of these people, but she didn’t want to get into that stuff right now.

“Shelly, do you like hot chocolate?” Madison said and Shelly nodded.

“I do.” Shelly said.

“Woohoo, you’re in for a treat. Mr. Jones, can we have some?” Madison said and he nodded.

“Always, baby.” He said and Madison jumped off the swing. Shelly laughed and they walked into the house. Roscoe followed.

The hot chocolate was awesome as always and there was a lot of laughing as Barry told stories of little Madison. Madison felt good as her friends were getting along. She loved seeing Shelly laugh at his jokes and she sipped her wonderful chocolate.

“Mr. Jones, we need to go, I have homework.” Madison said. She stood up and put their mugs in the sink.

“It was very nice to meet you, Shelly.” Barry said and shook her hand.

“You too, Mr. Jones. Thank you for the awesome hot chocolate.” Shelly said.

Madison hugged Mr. Jones and he rubbed her head. Madison took Shelly’s hand and led her out of the house and across the yard. Barry followed them onto his porch and watched them go into her house. He was happy she was making friends and Shelly seemed like a sweet girl.

Madison took Shelly upstairs into her room and kicked off her sandals. She dropped her backpack and sat on the bed. Shelly sat next to her. Madison looked down at her feet and thought about Johnny. She chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” Shelly said.

“Johnny, and how much he likes my feet.” Madison said and looked up.

“Yeah, I don’t let him do that very often.” Shelly said.

“I don’t mind it.” Madison said quickly.

“Baby, it’s ok. If you like it, then let him do it as often as you like. He won’t ever complain.” Shelly said and Madison chuckled.

“Ok.” Madison said.

“You done thinking of distractions?” Shelly said and Madison looked at her.

“What do you mean?” Madison said.

“I mean you are dying to talk about something, and you keep avoiding it.” Shelly said. Madison sighed.

“Shelly, what did you mean when you said you saw it in my eyes?” Madison said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.