Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 68: Massage, Shopping, and Dinner

Fiction Story: Chapter 68: Massage, Shopping, and Dinner - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison opened her eyes, and she was excited that she saw her room and the sunlight coming through the window. No stupid dream but she was a little sad she didn’t dream about Jordan and the sauce. She giggled again softly and felt a small tingle in her pussy. She looked at her phone and saw it was 8:30. Katie said they were picking her up at 10:00 so she had a little bit of time. She stretched her arms over her head and kicked off the covers. She threw her legs over the edge of the bed and sat there. Her body woke up and she felt the soreness in her legs and feet. She rubbed her thighs and sighed. She was really hoping for that massage now.

Henry set up the griddle and put the bacon on a plate. He poured another cup of coffee and sat down to wait for her. He saw her bare feet before he saw the rest of her. She had on pajama pants and a t-shirt. She was smiling but grimacing as she walked down the stairs. She walked over and sat down.

“A little sore from working all day?” he said and she looked up.

“How do they do it every day? My feet and legs are killing me.” She said and he chuckled.

“You just get used to it. Do you want some pancakes?” He said. She flinched when she remembered her dream and him making pancakes for her men after they all fucked her in her room. She took a deep breath and cleared her head.

“Yes, that would be good. We really didn’t eat much yesterday.” Madison said and thought about the breast pizza. She looked down and chuckled as he got up to make her pancakes.

Breakfast was good and she rinsed her dishes. Her dad was still sitting at the table with his coffee, and she realized she had avoided the conversation again. She sighed and walked up the stairs to get ready. She picked out a blue cotton dress that would be simple to take off if they went shopping. The top was thick, so she didn’t have to worry about a bra. She smiled as she thought it would also be easy to take off if she ran into an old man she needed to fuck. She sat and looked at herself in the mirror. She picked up her brush and started on her hair. Would she ever stop thinking about sex? Why was this happening? She had a wonderful day with Jordan, and she felt so good about that, but her brain was still thinking about how easy it would be for an old man to access her pussy if needed. She sighed and picked up a hair tie, it was a ponytail day.

Madison walked downstairs and her dad was washing dishes. She sat at the table.

“Dad, Anthony is picking us up around 6:15 tonight.” She said and he looked at her.

“Sounds good, do I need to dress up?” He said.

“No, I told him not too fancy.” She said and he nodded.

“I’m excited to meet them.” He said.

“It will be Herby and his dad and mom. His mom’s name is Missy.” Madison said.

“Ok, I will be on my best behavior.” He said.

“They don’t know I’m pregnant.” She said and he nodded. She had a fear about what Herby would think when he found out. That made her sad. Would she lose Herby?

Henry looked at his daughter and saw her face drop when she said that. He hated to see her like this. The doorbell rang just as a thought hit Henry’s brain. He was relieved that he didn’t have a chance to speak it as it was very similar to his thoughts that caused friction before.

Madison walked over and opened the door. Katie was standing there with Sam. Madison felt her chest tighten and she fought to stay in control. Sam stepped up and hugged her and Madison lost her battle. Sam held her as she cried on her shoulder.

“I’m so sorry.” Madison said. Sam rubbed her hair and back as she let her friend cry.

“It’s ok rock star, but we need a sleepover very soon.” Sam whispered in her ear.

“Yes, we do.” Madison said and sniffled.

Katie stepped into the house and hugged Henry. She saw his eyes and she knew the issue had not been resolved. She felt bad for him, she knew he was in pain as well. She broke the hug and looked at him.

“Thank you for lending us your daughter today.” Katie said and smiled.

“Thank you for taking her.” Henry said.

Katie felt bad again at the unspoken message behind his words. He wanted Madison to be happy and he was struggling to do that for her. He was more than happy for someone else to try. Katie walked to the car and opened the front door. She looked at Madison and nodded.

Madison looked in the car and saw Aaron. She took a breath and got in the front seat. Katie closed the door and she looked at Aaron. The last time she saw him she was so mad, and she didn’t even remember why. She sighed as she realized she had been mad for a while now and she was exhausted. He held out his hand and she took it. She slid over next to him and put his hand on her thigh. She pulled her dress up so she could feel him on her skin. She leaned into his arm as he squeezed her thigh gently.

“I’m sorry.” She whispered. She felt his fingers move on her thigh.

“Me too baby girl.” He said softly. She sighed and snuggled into his arm. She closed her eyes and tried to just think about him and how good it felt as he held her.

The ride to the salon was not long enough for either of them as Aaron had to release her thigh so they could get out of the car. Madison held Sam’s hand as they entered the salon. They saw Miss Gloria at the desk talking to a young girl behind the desk. Her smile lit up when she turned and saw them.

“Oh Katie, it’s been too long. I have missed you and these two precious girls.” Gloria said.

“Yes, it has. Madison tells me she has ugly toes.” Katie said.

“Oh please, something so beautiful cannot have any ugly on it.” Gloria said and Madison held out her left foot in her sandal. Gloria frowned.

“Oh my, well, we will take care of that quickly.” Gloria said.

“I think the girls would like the full treatment.” Katie said and Gloria smiled.

“Of course, let’s get you started.” Gloria said and led them to the small dressing room.

Madison pulled off her dress and panties and slipped on the soft robe. She sat on a couch and watched Sam and Katie strip and remembered how pretty and cute they were. Katie’s breasts were incredible, and Sam’s entire body made her want to kiss every inch of it. She sighed. Why did she feel so different from the last time she was here? Sam slipped on a robe and walked over to her. She knelt and touched Madison’s cheek. Madison leaned into her hand and sighed. She missed Sam’s touch.

“Rock star, whatever is going on in that pretty head you need to let it fade into the background today. Just try to enjoy yourself, ok.” Sam said and Madison nodded.

Sam stood and held out her hand. Madison took it and walked with her, following Katie and Gloria out of the room and into the salon. There were a lot of people scurrying around and a lot of customers. Madison smiled when she thought about the last time she was here. Her thoughts were shattered by a high-pitched squeal and then two arms wrapped around her.

“My sweet princesses, it warms my heart to see you here.” Gerard said and Madison giggled.

“Hi Gerard, it’s nice to see you again.” Madison said.

“Sweet girl, how did the last massage work for you?” Gerard said and Madison smiled.

“She won Gerard. She’s a state champion.” Sam said and leaned into her friend.

“Yay! I am so happy to hear that.” Gerard said and hugged her again.

“Now, I hear we have some work to do.” He said and looked down at her feet.

“Sorry about that.” Madison said.

“Oh, pish posh, that is nothing. When you leave here today you will be as pretty as ever.” Gerard said.

He pulled Madison to the chairs and sat her in the middle one. Sam sat to her left and Katie to her right. Gerard barked out a lot of instructions and soon there were two young girls working on her hands and feet. She closed her eyes and leaned back. She took a deep breath and tried to let her issues float away, at least for a little while.

Sam looked at her friend with her eyes closed and her chest rising and falling slowly. She seemed different, almost too calm. That sounded silly, like calmness was a bad thing but she was used to the perky, crazy Madison. This quiet, introspective Madison was just not right. She knew there was tension between her and her daddy and that explained a lot. Sam had always been jealous of Madison’s relationship with her father. Aside from the obvious upgrade from her own father, she loved the way they were so close, almost like friends. She sighed and hoped they would be able to help her today.

“Ladies, beautiful work. Katie, my sweet, it is time for the relaxation part of the session.” Gerard said.

Katie opened her eyes and chuckled.

“Gerard, I’m not sure we can get any more relaxed.” She said and nodded to Madison who looked to be completely out.

“True, my darling, maybe it is my relaxation I speak of then. It is very calming for me to touch such exquisite creatures.” Gerard said and Sam giggled.

“Miss Gloria has requested you, little one.” Gerard said to Sam.

“That’s good, I like her.” Sam said and Gerard smiled.

“Thank you, baby. Katie, I have Lorraine lined up for you. She is excellent.” Gerard said and Katie nodded.

“I assumed.” Katie said and nodded to Madison again.

“I have to admit, I am obsessed.” Gerard said and touched Madison’s foot. He saw one eye open and look at him.

“It’s time for your massage, baby girl.” Gerard said and Madison smiled.

“Yay, my favorite part.” Madison said softly.

Gerard held out his hand and she took it. He helped her off the chair and slipped soft slippers on her now beautiful feet. She looked down and smiled.

“They’re pretty again.” Madison said and Gerard chuckled.

“Yes, now they match the rest of you.” Gerard said.

Madison loved the way Gerard talked to her and she followed him across the floor. They entered a small room with a single table. She loved the feel of this room. The lighting was soft yellow and there were sounds like water flowing. She turned to Gerard and smiled.

Gerard looked at the young girl and saw something different in her eyes. He frowned a little and touched her cheek. She sighed and leaned into his hand. There was something not quite right with his little princess. He would have to try and do what he could to help her. He instinctively reached for the towels to cover her. She chuckled and took his hand.

“No need for those, I love your hands Gerard, anywhere you want to put them.” She said and dropped her robe to the ground. Gerard gasped at her naked body. It was remarkable and he was looking forward to touching every inch of it.

“As you wish, princess. We will start with you facing down.” He said and set the towels down on the small table.

Madison climbed onto the table. He adjusted the face cradle until she was comfortable. He pulled the long ponytail to the left side of her head. He sat on a stool near her head and started to work on her shoulders. He felt the tension immediately under his fingers and he nodded.

Madison loved the feel of his hands, so soft and yet so strong. It felt like he was touching her actual muscles as he ran his hands over her skin. She was heating up quickly as she did now with every man that touched her. Her pussy tingled as he ran his hands over her lower back and then over her butt cheeks. She could feel the oil as he covered her body. She spread her legs a little as he moved to her thighs. She heard him chuckle and touch her butt lightly.

“Relax, little one. Let me work, you will be happy.” He said and he heard her sigh.

Gerard saw the smooth little pussy appear as she spread her legs. He noticed how she was reacting to his touch, almost like she needed it. The slight spread of her legs confirmed it. He would need to make sure she was satisfied and maybe that would loosen her up. He noticed the tension again as he moved his hands over her thighs and calves. He sat down near her feet and grabbed some more lotion.

Sam looked up at Gloria and smiled as the older lady massaged her stomach and chest. Her breasts were sensitive, and the warm fingers felt so good. She saw her nipples stiffen under the soft touches. Sam felt her body shiver, it was strange how she became more sensitive to touch just being around Madison for a little while. She had settled into a comfortable routine at home with her mom that did not include being in Katie and Brad’s bed. She hadn’t realized she missed it until now as Gloria gently touched her nipples. She knew this was probably not the normal massage, but she was not complaining. Gloria’s fingers moved over her upper chest and shoulders, and she moaned.

“Are you comfortable, baby?” Gloria said and Sam nodded.

“Yes, ma’am.” Sam said softly. Gloria ran her hands over the small breasts, hovering on the tiny nipples.

“Would you like to be more comfortable?” Gloria said as she pushed her nipple around with her finger.

“Yes, ma’am.” Sam said and Gloria smiled.

Gloria knew she wanted to taste this little one as soon as she saw them all walk into the shop. She would have loved to be between Madison’s legs, but Gerard had a lock on that. He was truly obsessed with the little brunette. Gloria moved down the table and spread Sam’s pretty legs slightly. She looked at the little pussy open up before her eyes and decided that she was very happy with how this ended up. She leaned over and kissed the tender pussy lightly; she heard the small moan and she smiled. Her tongue flicked out and began lapping up the sweet juices of the young girl.

Gerard finished with the small feet and moved up her legs again. He loved feeling the strength in these gorgeous legs. He ran his hands up the powerful thighs and over the tight teen ass. Young ones had the best little butts, he loved them and looked forward to times like this when he could feel them under his fingers. He heard her whimper, and he knew she needed him. He moved his hand between her cheeks and down to her wet pussy. With the oil and her excitement, his fingers slid easily through her folds, and she gasped and spread her legs a little more. He smiled and leaned over and kissed the tight cheek as his finger glided through her soft lips. He touched her clit and she whimpered again. He knew he could get her over the top quickly and he decided she would have an extra-long session today.

Madison gasped as he touched her button. She moved her hips up slightly and he kissed her butt. She felt the familiar tingle in her legs, and she sucked in a breath. He rubbed her button gently and she gasped and felt her legs start to shiver. He continued and she buried her face and tried not to scream as her body lurched and shook. Her orgasm rocketed through her, and she let out a groan. He was still touching her, and she felt like he had his hand on a pleasure switch. She trembled and moaned as her orgasm lasted for a while until it faded, and she relaxed. He moved off her button and then rubbed her legs and butt and back some more. She was very relaxed now.

“Baby girl, time to turn over.” Gerard whispered in her ear after he let her settle for a minute.

Gerard was used to holding up a sheet while the client turned but watching this little one flip over was much better. Her body was glorious and the front of it was obviously the better part. He saw her pert breasts settle on her chest and her smooth pussy seemed to be calling to him. He showed extraordinary discipline to grab the lotion and continue the massage.

Sam bit the towel as her orgasm exploded. Gloria was licking her through it all and she shivered and shook forever under her warm tongue. Finally, her body stopped moving and Gloria sat up and looked at her. Sam smiled when she saw the smile on Gloria’s face along with some of her juices.

“Miss Gloria, that was amazing, thank you.” Sam said.

“Little one, it was my pleasure.” Gloria said and stood up, running her hands over the strong thighs and smooth belly.

Madison spread her legs wide as Gerard licked her pussy. She held his head in her hands as he worked. She was on the edge again so soon after he gave her the last one. He was very good down there and she felt her body starting to quiver. She moaned and he touched her button with his tongue. She lurched up off the table and he held her thighs. She felt him move his tongue around her button and she burst over the top. She bit her lip to stay silent as she was wracked with tremors and shakes. He continued to kiss and lick her button as she convulsed on his table.

Gerard loved the young ones, and he loved the power of their orgasms. This one though, was the cream of the crop. Her body embraced the pleasure like no other he had seen. She was like a sponge for desire, and he felt her drawing it from him. He found himself wanting to stay between her legs as long as possible and he was not used to losing control like this. Her hands were in his hair, and he loved them there. He held her until she let go of him and collapsed on the table. He stood up and started to run his hands over her firm body again as her tremors continued sporadically.

Sam looked at Katie as they sat in the dressing room. They were dressed and had been for a while.

“I feel like something is missing.” Sam said and Katie looked at her.

“Yeah, I got the same impression. Like she is calmer.” Katie said.

“Yes, I had the same feeling.” Sam said.

“Unfortunately, Gerard’s special massage will not help that.” Katie said.

“Katie, what can we do?” Sam said.

“Hug her and kiss her sweetie. I’m afraid that’s all we can do right now until she gets her issues with Henry ironed out.” Katie said.

“I don’t understand how this can be going on for so long. They were like two peas in a pod.” Sam said and Katie sighed.

“I know.” Katie said and saw Gerard leading Madison back into the room.

Her eyes were flat, and she seemed almost out of it. Gerard sat her down and he looked worried.

“Katie, it’s like she shut down. She was responsive initially but the second one was maybe too much?” Gerard said.

“The second one?” Katie said and he shrugged.

“What can I say? She is like a drug. She went off quickly the first time and then, well, I continued and there was a second one.” Gerard said.

“Maybe some water, Gerard?” Katie said. He scurried off and she looked to see Sam straddling Madison on the chair.

“Hey, rock star. You a little wiped out?” Sam said and kissed Madison on the lips gently.

Madison opened her eyes to see Sam looking at her. She smiled and Sam kissed her again. She felt her body starting to wake up and then she felt Sam’s hands on her breasts.

“I think they’re growing. Great, like they weren’t perfect before.” Sam said and squeezed Madison’s breasts. She saw Madison giggle softly.

“They’re not as pretty as yours.” Madison said softly.

“I call bullshit on that one.” Sam said and kissed Madison again. She slipped her tongue inside and Madison responded. Sam wrestled with Madison’s tongue for a little while and pulled back.

“You know, you have to get dressed, at least until we get to the store. Then you can prance around naked all you want.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

“That sounds like fun.” Madison said. Sam got off her lap and picked up her dress and panties.

“Would you like some help?” Sam said and Madison nodded.

“Yes, please.” Madison said.

Sam knelt and slipped the panties on her feet and then pulled them up her legs. Madison lifted her hips and Sam pulled the panties over her pussy. She helped Madison stand and slipped the robe off her body. Katie grabbed the robe and watched Sam drop the dress over Madison’s body. Sam straightened the dress and hugged Madison. Katie saw Madison lift her arms and hug Sam. She put a hand on her chest.

“Sam, I don’t think he likes me anymore. He’s ashamed of me.” Madison said softly into Sam’s ear.

“I call bullshit on that one too.” Sam said into her ear. She heard Madison sigh and squeeze her harder.

Gerard came back into the room with a water bottle and smiled as he saw the young girls hugging. Madison looked up at him and smiled.

“Gerard, thank you so much. It was wonderful.” Madison said and he handed her the water.

“You worried me baby girl.” Gerard said.

“It’s ok, I just needed that badly. Sorry about that.” Madison said and he smiled.

“Gerard is here for you anytime you need that again.” He said and she chuckled.

“Thank you.” She said and took a drink of water. Madison felt her body start to recover as she drank half of the bottle.

Aaron saw them walk out of the salon and Katie stopped to talk to Gloria. Sam and Madison were holding hands and smiling. The girls climbed into the front seat and Madison moved over next to him, grabbing his hand and putting it on her bare thigh again. She looked up at him and he saw the fire in her eyes that scared him so often.

“You look scared.” Madison said.

“Yeah, a little. I forgot how intense your eyes get when you are like this.” He said and she smiled.

“Like what?” She said. She ran her hand gently over his pants leg, touching his cock as it hardened.

“Like that?” He said and looked down.

“You mean horny?” She said and Sam sighed.

“Welcome back rock star.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“I don’t know what either of you are talking about.” Madison said and smiled as she ran her fingers over his now hard cock.

“So, I guess I will be a princess today.” Katie said and climbed into the back seat.

“Yes, princess Katie. We are your humble servants, where would you like to go?” Madison said.

“I think we should go and see Evelyn. She will be happy to see you guys and she is very good at sizing bras.” Katie said.

“That sounds like a plan.” Madison said and squeezed Aaron’s cock.

“Can you take us there, sir?” Madison said and looked at him.

“You know that’s not a gear shift.” He said as he looked at her small hand over his cock.

“No, but I think it may control you.” She said and he nodded. Sam giggled.

Aaron put the car in gear and headed to the mall as the small nymph rubbed his poor cock. He had missed her very much and he had forgotten how crazy she could drive him. He tried to think about baseball so he wouldn’t soak his underwear while he was driving.

Evelyn sighed as her day so far was filled with returns and rich, entitled people that thought their shit not only didn’t stink but smelled like flowers and everyone should have some of it. She finally got rid of the horrible lady that brought back half of last week’s commissions. She looked at the clock and saw she had two hours left. She looked back down at her desk to work on the timesheets. She felt a presence and then lifted her head, and a huge smile crossed her face.

“Hi, Miss Evelyn.” Madison said as she stood in front of the desk.

“Madison, sweetie. It is wonderful to see you again.” Evelyn said and then looked up to see Katie, Sam, and Aaron.

“I need some new bras.” Madison said and Evelyn smiled.

“Not a problem.” Evelyn said and stood up, grabbing her measuring tape.

Evelyn took Madison’s hand and looked at Katie.

“You can size up Sam as well, I think she could use a couple of new ones.” Katie said and Sam looked up at her and smiled.

“And I thought my day couldn’t get any better.” Evelyn said and took Sam’s hand.

Katie snickered as she watched her friend walk away with the two girls. She took Aaron’s hand and led him to the waiting area.

“This might take a while.” Katie said and he smiled.

Evelyn led the girls into a dressing room. She looked at them and thought again at how cute they were. She also shivered when she remembered how nice it was to be between either of their legs.

“What do we need to do?” Madison said.

“Well, I need to measure your chest.” Evelyn said. Madison nodded and pulled off her dress. Evelyn gasped when she saw the perfect little breasts and the small panties.

“Okay.” Evelyn said and moved the tape around Madison’s body.

Evelyn held the tape across the small nipples and recorded the size. She took a couple more measurements and then looked to see Sam standing topless with only small panties. She shook her head at how her day had dramatically changed. She measured two more pretty breasts and recorded those numbers.

“Miss Evelyn, can we get some new panties too?” Madison said.

“Certainly, most of the bras have the matching panties.” Evelyn said. Madison pushed her panties down and dropped them on the seat. Evelyn’s eyes got wide.

“You have to measure, right?” Madison said and smiled.

“Yes, I do.” Evelyn said and knelt in front of the cute girl. The beautiful little pussy was inches from her face, she could almost smell it. She wrapped the tape around her waist and recorded the numbers. She stood and looked at Sam who was still wearing her panties.

“Sam, Miss Evelyn needs to measure you.” Madison said and smiled.

“Rock star, I don’t think we have to be naked to get measured.” Sam said and Madison frowned.

“Maybe, but you take a chance that your panties won’t fit good, and it’s a lot more fun.” Madison said and moved over to Sam.

She knelt and then pulled Sam’s panties down slowly. She saw soft blonde hair covering her pussy. Madison ran her fingers through the hair and looked up at Sam. Sam shrugged.

“No one has been down there to complain.” Sam said and Madison giggled.

“I think it’s cute.” Madison said and kissed Sam’s pussy.

“Miss Evelyn, do you think Sam’s pussy is cute with a little hair on it?” Madison said and Evelyn nodded.

“Yes.” Evelyn uttered and Madison giggled.

“I’m so sorry about her. She just got a massage, and it lit her up.” Sam said and Madison looked at her and frowned.

“Am I being weird?” Madison said and Sam put her hands on the sides of Madison’s face.

“No, you’re being you. You are not weird, and I am not complaining.” Sam said and Madison smiled.

Evelyn knelt and measured Sam’s waist as she stared at the blonde pussy. She stood up and looked at the girls.

“Ok, let me go gather a few things, I will be right back.” Evelyn said.

“Miss Evelyn, can I get something sexy? I want to surprise my girlfriend.” Madison said.

“Um, ok. I’ll see what I can find.” Evelyn said. She walked out of the dressing room and thought about all the things she would love to see on the young girl.

“Have a little trouble with the measuring?” Katie said as Evelyn closed the door.

“Um, yes. She said she wanted something sexy for her girlfriend.” Evelyn said and Katie nodded.

“That would be fine, I’m sure that won’t be a problem for you.” Katie said and smiled.

“No, it certainly won’t.” Evelyn said. She walked out of the area and grabbed a large bag.

“She seems a little better now.” Aaron said.

“More normal, you mean?” Katie said and he nodded.

“Yes, more like the little devil I remember.” Aaron said and Katie smiled.

“Gerard does have magic fingers.” Katie said.

“I have a feeling he used more than his fingers.” Aaron said and Katie laughed.

Madison walked over to Sam and put her arms around her naked friend. She kissed her gently and then looked at her.

“You are so pretty.” Madison said and moved slightly so her breasts rubbed against Sam’s.

Sam moaned and closed her eyes as their nipples touched. Madison kissed her again and drove her tongue into her friend’s mouth. She put her hand behind Sam’s head and held her in place as she kissed her hard. She could feel Sam shivering and then she felt Sam put her arms around her and squeeze. Madison ran her hands down and grabbed Sam’s butt. She squeezed and then moved her over to the seat and pushed her down, holding onto the kiss the whole time. She pulled back and Sam took a breath, her face was flushed and her cheeks red.

“I have missed you pretty girl. I need to know if that cute pussy tastes any better with a little coat on it.” Madison said and Sam moaned.

Sam watched her crazy friend kiss down her body, stopping to suck on her nipples for a few seconds. She shivered when Madison stuck her tongue in her belly button. Madison pushed her legs apart and then Sam shivered a lot when that same tongue wiggled around her clit. She put her hands on Madison’s head and held on as Madison ran her tongue slowly up her open pussy. She had not had this for a while and now she was experiencing it for the second time on the same day. She chuckled as she realized how much of an impact Madison had on her life.

Madison tasted her friend’s pussy for the first time in a while and she tried to lap up as much of the sweet juice as she could. Sam was starting to squirm, and she continued. She ran her hands down the soft skin on the inside of her thighs and then started kissing all around her pussy. Sam was moaning and trying to guide her head back between her legs, but Madison continued to tease her as she kissed the insides of her thighs and let her lips move back up slowly towards the cute pussy. She let the soft hair tickle her nose, touching the skin gently with her tongue. She heard the door to the dressing room and Sam’s voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.