Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 69: Monday from Hell

Fiction Story: Chapter 69: Monday from Hell - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison saw Mr. Thomas smile as usual as she walked into class in her short white pleated skirt. She had a surprise for him today, and she twirled a little as she turned towards her desk. She saw him looking at her as she sat down. She spread her legs and his eyes lit up. She snickered and then she saw him stand up, his excitement was obvious in his pants.

“Madison!” He said forcefully. Everyone in class turned to look at her, making her immediately self-conscious. She touched her hair to make sure it wasn’t crazy. She looked down at her shirt, the top two buttons were open, but her bra was not visible. She looked back up at him, and he looked very angry.

“Madison, come up here.” Mr. Thomas said. She swallowed nervously, got up slowly and walked to his desk. She felt all the eyes in class focused on her as she stopped next to him.

“Are you wearing panties?” He said loud enough for everyone to hear. She heard the chattering and snickering begin behind her. Her cheeks heated up with embarrassment. She looked down at her feet and her sneakers and the little socks that he loved.

“I asked you a question.” He said and her eyes snapped up. She had never seen him like this before. Why was he so mad?

“No sir.” She said softly. She thought he would like that; he loved looking at her pussy.

“I thought so. Bend over the front of the desk please, you will need to be punished.” He said and she stared at him. What did he just say? Punished? She shivered as she saw him open a drawer and pull out a paddle. He slapped it against his hand and smiled. He nodded his head towards his desk. She looked out at the class, and everyone was staring at her with angry faces. She saw Constance in the front row, and she had an evil smirk on her face.

“Now Madison, or I will add five more to the total.” He said firmly and stood up. She flinched.

She took a breath, walked around the front of his desk and bent over. Her breasts smashed against the wood, and she put her head on her folded arms. She heard the gasping in the class as she felt her skirt landing on her back. She knew her ass and her pussy were now on display to the whole class. She shivered when she saw him walk around the desk and then she felt his hand on her butt.

“Class, let’s count these out, shall we.” He said and rubbed her ass.

“Yes sir.” She heard a lot of voices.

Madison panicked as she didn’t know how many swats she was getting. She tried to think if he had said it and then her ass lit up with fire.

“Ayeiieeee!” She screamed and heard the class say “one” in unison.

She took a breath and then felt the second, it didn’t hurt as much but her butt was now getting warm. She bit her lip and listened to the count as she took her punishment. She heard “Five” and then felt his hand again. He was rubbing her, and it felt good and bad at the same time, her ass felt like it was on fire and his touch just made her more aware of that. She was crying hard and she felt the wetness under her cheeks. She didn’t understand any of this.

“Now for the next part of your punishment.” He said and she heard a zipper.

“No, Mr. Thomas, wait.” She said. She lifted her head and try and look at him and then a hard cock rammed into her pussy. She squealed and tried to get away from him but he now had his hands on her hips as he was buried in her.

She screamed again as he started to hammer her in front of the class. She saw students start to gather around the desk as he fucked her brutally. She was so embarrassed, now they would all know. She might as well wear a sign.

“Fuck, that was a nice pussy. Who’s next?” She heard him say as his cock left her. She started to say something and then another cock entered her. She laid her head down and let them all fuck the class slut.

“You know, we should label her, so everyone knows.” She heard a voice.

“That’s a great idea.” Mr. Thomas said and then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head up.

He was holding a red marker and he started to write on her forehead. The class laughed and the cock pulled out of her and was replaced quickly by another. She tried to remember how many boys were in her class. He let go of her hair and her head dropped to the desk. She felt her shirt being pulled out of her skirt and then she felt the marker on her back. They wrote all over her as they continued to fuck her over the desk. She remembered the words Barr and his friends put on her body and she sighed. She had tried to hide it from everyone, including daddy, but he figured it out. Now the whole school would know, and she didn’t have to hide it anymore. She was the girl behind the air conditioners now, a true slut. She closed her eyes, laid across his desk, and continued to take on all the cocks in her class.

She heard a buzzing noise, and she opened her eyes. She saw her lamp and phone on the end table. She shot up in bed and touched her T-shirt and looked at her body. There were no words written on her, and she was in her bed. Fuck! These dreams were fucking annoying. She swung her legs over and walked into the bathroom. Mr. Jones said dreams sometimes expressed hidden thoughts or feelings. Well, this one was obvious. Daddy thought she was a slut and soon everyone at school would figure it out. Someone would catch her fucking Joshua in the dressing room or sucking off Mr. Thomas in his classroom. Why couldn’t she stop? She stood under the hot water and hoped it would clean her.

The water turned cold, and she got out of the shower. She looked in the mirror once more to make sure nothing was written on her forehead. She wrapped up her hair in a towel and wrapped another one around her body. She walked into her room and over to the window. She opened the curtains and saw his window below. Could he see her? Was he watching her right now? She needed her men to tell her she was pretty, to see the look in their eyes to give her validation. She pulled her towel off and stood there naked in front of her open window for a few minutes to make sure he got a good look. She walked back and closed her door. Daddy wasn’t interested in looking.

Her underwear drawer had a lot more interesting things in it now. She picked up some of the pretty things Katie bought for her yesterday. She heard her phone buzz, and she walked over and picked it up.

Anthony: All set for tonight, you still ok with it?

Madison looked at the message and thought about it. If it was someone like Gary, she was very much ok. She loved the look in his eyes and how he treated her like a princess. A cock-sucking princess but still a princess. She typed a message.

Madison: Is he nice or a prick?

Anthony: LOL, no, this one’s actually nice. You won’t even have to change him.

Madison: Ok.

Anthony: I will pick you up around 3:45, is that ok?

Madison: Yes, that will be fine. Anything special?

Anthony: He is old school; he likes pretty underwear on pretty girls.

Madison: Ok, I can do that.

Anthony: See you this afternoon. Remember, always your decision.

Madison: Thanks

She sat her phone down and walked back to her drawer. She found a white lace set that looked really hot. She hadn’t tried these on, but they were the same size as her black set. There were stockings too and she pulled them all out and put them in her backpack. She wasn’t in the mood to wear them all day. She pulled out some very boring white panties and slipped them on.

Henry sipped his coffee and waited for her. He hoped she was not still angry with him. He had fucked up the conversation again last night. He was going to call Katie this morning, he needed help. He looked up and saw her walking down the stairs. She was wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt and black leggings. The shirt was long and covered half of her waist. He did notice how her butt popped as she picked up her backpack. She walked towards him, and her face looked sad.

“Good morning, sweetie. I made your lunch.” He said and she nodded and walked into the kitchen. He heard the refrigerator door open and close behind him.

“Thanks Dad. I’m going over to Herby’s this afternoon after school.” She said and walked up to the table.

“Ok, that’s fine. Text me if you’ll be late.” He said and she nodded and put her backpack on her shoulder.

“Ok, have a good day.” She said and turned towards the door.

“No breakfast?” He said.

“Not hungry.” She said.

He watched her walk out of the door, and he picked up his phone. He didn’t waste any time and hit the button. He heard the ringing.

“Hello, Henry?” Katie’s voice sounded sleepy.

“Sorry I called so early.” Henry said.

“It’s ok, what’s up?” Katie said. Henry took a deep breath.

“Katie, I need help.” Henry said.

Madison walked onto his porch, and he wasn’t on his swing. She got nervous and saw a note on the door. She walked over and read it.

“Sorry, taking Roscoe to the vet. Rough night.”

She stood still in front of his door and read the note over again. She slammed her hand on the side of the door and then turned and walked off the porch, her mind swirling with frustration and worry. She was frustrated because she wanted to tell him about her dream and just talk to him about how it fucked her up pretty bad. She was worried about Roscoe; she loved the little dog, and she felt a sob escape when she thought about the worst. She wiped her eyes as she walked across his lawn. The walk to school was usually long but she looked up and saw the building and wondered how she got there. She took a deep breath and tried to get control of her emotions. She was happy that she would see Mr. Thomas in first period, and he wouldn’t be holding a paddle.

She walked into the class, and he was not at the door. She slid into her seat and snickered at how disappointed he would be to see her in leggings. She would have to make sure she showed him her butt before she left, she knew it looked good in these pants. She heard the door close and looked up.

“Class, my name is Miss Trundle, I will be your substitute today.” A very old lady said.

Madison looked at her and thought she must be at least 100 years old. She was small and hunched over, like she was shrinking right there in front of the class. Her hair was bright gray and thin. She had small wire glasses and a cane. She really did look like a wicked witch. She picked up a stack of papers and handed them to the pretty girl in the first row.

“Mr. Thomas left this worksheet; you will work on it. Please come up to the desk if you have questions.” She said and sat down behind the desk.

Well, this sucked. She wanted to tease him a little and maybe kiss him some. After her scary dream she really wanted her day to be “normal”, or at least her normal. Now she had no Mr. Jones and no Mr. Thomas. Fuck! She looked at the worksheet and started on it. She could at least do this part to distract herself for a few minutes.

The bell rang and she gathered her stuff and headed to second period. Maybe she could find Joshua today, she hadn’t seen him in a few days. Her pussy tingled when she thought about his tongue between her legs. She sat in second period and got lost in the notes and the lecture.

Third period was more of the same. Lecture, notes, thinking of Joshua’s cock. The bell rang and she headed to lunch. Carrie was there and at least that part of the day was ok. She laughed a little with her and her friends and then she picked up her tray. Her eyes lit up when she saw Joshua near the trash cans cleaning up a spill. She walked over and stopped next to him. He looked at her and smiled.

“How are you today, Miss Madison?” He said and smiled. She stepped closer to him.

“Joshua, would you be in your office anytime today?” She whispered and he frowned.

“Oh Miss Madison, right after lunch I have to go to the library and clean the carpets. That will take the rest of the day.” He said and she sighed.

“Oh poo, I really needed you to lick my pussy.” She whispered. He groaned.

“There is nothing in the world I would rather do but I have to do this. Tomorrow?” He said and she nodded.

“I understand, tomorrow.” She said and he smiled.

She dumped her trash and returned her tray and then walked out of the lunchroom. Today felt like the first day daddy came back, like there was some fucked up magic keeping everyone away from her. This was getting frustrating. She walked to fourth period and felt her anger start to rise. The lecture was at least interesting so she could forget about her rage for a little while, but the bell brought it all back. Why was she so mad? Was she addicted to sex? Did she need her men? This was not good. They were important to her; they were the good parts of her day. Without them there would be nothing but frustration and anger.

Fifth period drug on until she thought about Shelly and her smiling face when she gave her the envelope. She felt warmth in her chest and her anger receded a little. The rest of the period was tolerable, but the bell was a welcome sound. She gathered her stuff and headed to the back door of the building. The warm air hit her in the face as she exited the building. There was a nice breeze and it felt good as it blew her hair around. She walked around the building and into their space. It was empty and she sat down with her back against the air conditioner. She felt the vibrations and smiled. She pulled out her phone and double checked the time. She had about 30 minutes until Anthony picked her up. She thought about Herby and smiled. She really needed her Herby time.

She flipped through her messages and then her phone beeped and started rebooting. Shit! She tossed it on the ground between her legs. She looked up and still no one was around. She was starting to get worried now and realized she didn’t have Shelly’s number, even if her phone wasn’t stupid. She sighed and decided this day royally sucked. Her phone finally came back, and she saw it was already 3:40. She got up and started walking to the parking lot. She was numb with frustration and now sadness had replaced her anger. Why was everyone gone? Was she being punished? Is that what her dream meant? She got to the parking lot and sat down on the curb. She saw the small trailer and the white pickup. She would even settle for Frank today, but she was pretty sure that trailer was empty this time of day.

The gray car pulled into the lot and drove over to her. Anthony looked at her through the open window.

“Hey cutie, need a ride?” he said. She felt her anger recede immediately.

“You have no idea how perverted that sounds. I’m assuming you have some candy for me mister?” She said and he laughed.

She felt a smidge better, at least he showed up for her. He always showed up for her. She got in the car and buckled the belt. She looked at him and he was turned with his hand on the steering wheel looking at her.

“How was your day?” He said.

“It sucked.” She said and he frowned.

“I’m sorry about that. It makes this a lot harder.” He said.

“What?” She said, suddenly afraid of what he was going to say.

“I am so sorry, but I totally forgot that Herby had a physical scheduled for today. Missy picked him up after school.” He said and she was stunned. She had thought her day could not get any worse, but she was very wrong. She looked out of the window and tried to breathe. She smashed her hand against the door and whimpered as pain ran through her wrist.

“Baby, do you want me to take you home?” He said. She whipped her head around.

“No!” She said forcefully and wiped her eyes.

“Ok, not home.” He said and flinched at her passion.

“What time is the client?” She said.

“I can cancel that.” He said.

“What time?” She said briskly and stared at him. He didn’t like the look in her eyes.

“6:00.” He said and she nodded.

“Just take me to your house, I need a shower anyway, or you can just fuck the shit out of me for two hours.” She said and looked out the side window.

“Madison, sweetie. Look at me.” He said and she turned. She hoped he wasn’t expecting tears, she was too angry to cry.

“Don’t try and fix me. This day has royally sucked, and I was looking forward to spending some time with your son as a small bright spot in this shithole of a day. The only other bright spot left for me is the look in their eyes when men use me so take me to your house and fuck me, you can tie me up if you want.” She said and he sighed. She started unbuttoning her shirt.

“Madison, you will be ok.” He said. She looked at him and took off her shirt. He saw her reach back and pop open her bra and then drop it on the seat. He could not stop himself from looking at her tits.

“You like watching them bounce, right?” She said and he nodded.

Anthony drove to his house, she looked out the window, and he looked at her perfect tits the entire time. He pulled into the garage and closed the door. She got out of the car and walked into the house. He got out and followed her. He walked into the living room, and she was taking off her leggings. He watched her stuff them in her backpack and then take off her panties and shove them in too. She sat down on the coffee table and started taking off her shoes.

“Is there any place special you want to fuck me?” She said and looked up.

“Madison, we don’t have to do any of this. We can just talk.” He said.

“Anthony, you picked me up from school so you can take me to one of your friends for sex. I am ok with that; I like it, it makes me feel good, and the money is nice. Ironically, I am saving up for a laptop so I can play the game with your son some more. Now he is not here to fuck me today, so you will have to do it. Sorry about that.” She said and stood up.

He looked at her naked body and was amazed again at how beautiful and sexy she was for such a young girl. His poor cock was paying close attention to that even though his head felt sad for her.

“Oh Madison.” He said and she walked up to him. She put her hand on his arm. She saw the look in his eyes, and she felt bad. He was the only one that showed up for her today and now she was abusing him.

“Anthony, I’m sorry. I’m really angry and it’s not just one thing. I feel like Herby not being here was just the icing on the cake. I do need someone to hold me and love me. Herby is really good at that; will you do that for me?” She said and grabbed his hand and put it on her breast. He groaned.

“You’re so pretty.” He said and she smiled.

“See, that’s a great start. That’s what I need to hear. So do you have a specific fantasy?” She said.

“Kitchen table.” He said and she snickered.

“Are you going to tell Missy?” She said and he nodded.

“Oh yes.” He said. She took his hand and led him into the kitchen. She climbed on the table and spread her legs.

“Breakfast is served.” She said and he laughed. She was happy she could still make her men laugh even though she felt like all she wanted to do was bang her head against the wall in frustration.

“You really are a remarkable girl.” He said and dropped his pants.

“I bet you tell that to all the girls spread out on your kitchen table.” She said and he stepped forward.

“Yes, as a matter of fact I do.” He said and slid his cock into her warm pussy.

Madison moaned as he filled her tight tunnel with his cock. She loved this feeling, she spread her legs a little more and felt him sliding all the way into her. His skin touched her inner thighs and she looked at him.

“That’s nice. Tell me about your friend.” She said and reached over and pulled his hand to her breast.

“His name is Manny, and he is retired.” He said and pumped into her slowly.

“What did he do?” She said.

“He was a doctor.” Anthony said and rolled her nipple between his fingers as he stroked her deep and slow.

“Really, what kind of doctor?” She said.

“He was an obstetrician, he practiced for 30 years, he delivered both Herby and Nicole. He retired two years ago, and his daughter took over the practice.” He said.

“What’s her name?” She said.

“Isabella Martinez. She started practicing five years ago with her dad. I hear she’s really good.” Anthony said and squeezed both of her breasts as he thrusted into her deeply.

“This feels so good, I see where your son gets it from.” She said and smiled. He felt a surge of pride as his cock moved in her tight pussy.

Anthony thrusted deep into her and looked at her perfect little body. This was really crazy, fucking his son’s girlfriend on the kitchen table. Almost as weird as fucking her before his son even did. He was a little worried about her, she was in a strange state of mind when she got in the car, and it didn’t get any better when he told her Herby wasn’t here. But then it was almost like she calmed down after he got his cock into her. She was a mysterious little girl, but he would never get tired of this pussy or ever be able to turn her down.

Madison felt him start to pick up speed and she grabbed his arms. He looked at her.

“Don’t cum inside.” She said and he nodded.

She waited and then she saw his crunchy face start to form. She pushed him back and he stepped back, his cock slipping out of her. She moved off the table and knelt in front of him. She took his cock into her mouth and swallowed it completely. He groaned and she felt his stuff hit her throat. She held him deep as he finished dumping his load into her belly. She pulled his cock out of her mouth slowly, licking him clean on the way out. She licked the head and kissed it and then looked up at him.

“What was that?” he said and she smiled.

“I’m sure Manny doesn’t want to find your stuff down there.” She said and he laughed. She stood up and looked at him.

“Let’s go upstairs, I guess you have to help me get dressed. How are you at curling hair?” She said and he groaned. She squeezed his cock and then walked over and picked up her backpack. He watched her tight little ass as she walked up the stairs. He followed her like a puppy.

Madison stood under the hot water in the shower and felt a little better after he fucked her. Maybe she was addicted to sex, and she had been in withdrawal. She turned off the water and stepped out. He was holding out a towel.

“Ooh, it’s nice to have a slave boy.” She said as he dried off her body.

“Slaves are held against their will; I am far from a slave.” Anthony said and made sure her breasts were very dry.

“Thank you. Now I need another one for my hair.” She said and wrapped the towel around her body.

He brought her another towel and she dried her hair a little and then wrapped it in the towel. They walked out and into his bedroom. She opened her backpack and pulled out the white underwear. She put the bra and panties on the bed and then the stockings. She looked at him and he was staring at them.

“Will these be ok?” She said.

“Fuck yes, that is hot. He is old, you may kill him.” Anthony said.

“That’s what you said about Gary and he’s still kicking.” She said.

“Yes, and he’s blowing up my phone to see you again.” He said.

“Really?” She said and he chuckled.

“You sound surprised.” Anthony said.

“Well, yeah, a little.” She said.

“Baby, everyone you have seen are asking for another night.” He said.

“Everyone?” She said.

“Yes, Tarek has messaged me and Ralph as well. Gary is a little more aggressive, I think he wants to adopt you.” Anthony said and she laughed.

“That’s weird.” She said.

“Not really, you’re a special girl.” He said.

“No, not a special girl, just a special whore.” She said and looked at him.

Anthony hugged her and rubbed her back. He wasn’t sure what to say next.

“Anthony, it’s ok. I’m ok. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.” She said.

“I should never have started this.” He said and she pulled off the hug.

“No, I have enjoyed it. Even strange Ralph, it was not as weird as I feared to see his granddaughter in class.” She said.

“You’re much more than you give yourself credit for.” He said and she nodded.

“Not a therapist, right?” She said and he smiled.

She dug around in the backpack and pulled out a green set of underwear.

“No, the white for sure. Maybe you could mix them sometime for variety.” He said and she laughed. She shoved the green set back in her backpack.

“Ok, I need a dress. Should we go shopping in Chez Nicole?” She said and he laughed.

They walked back into the bedroom with a shiny red dress that they both agreed would look good on her and with the white stockings. She found a pair of black heels that fit her in Missy’s closet. She showed him how to dry her hair and then brush it. He was even able to give it some loose curls, so it wasn’t so straight and boring. She put on the underwear as he sat on the bed. He gasped and she giggled.

“God damn, that is so fucking hot. Your breasts are amazing in that bra and those panties are insane but those stockings, holy shit.” He said and she turned slightly in the mirror.

“You think he’ll like it.” She said and he laughed.

“Baby girl, there is not a man alive that would not lose his shit if they saw you like this.” Anthony said.

“Thank you, let’s see what the dress looks like.” She said.

He helped her step into it and then he zipped up the back. The top was cut low, so the top of her breasts showed a little. The bottom went down to her knees but with a slit up the left leg that almost showed the tops of her stockings. She looked in the mirror and she did like the way she looked. She didn’t look like a little girl. She turned and looked at him.

“Unbelievable. I’m not sure I have seen anything so gorgeous in my life.” Anthony said.

“You better not let Missy hear you say that.” She said and he smiled.

“No, she would agree.” He said.

“Is it time to go?” She said and he looked at his phone.

“We have about 45 minutes; it takes 20 to get to the hotel.” He said.

“Does Manny live here?” She said and he nodded.

“Then why do we have to go to a hotel?” She said.

“His wife knows he strays a little, but she doesn’t want to see it. She is ok with him doing his thing so he doesn’t bother her as much, but it would not be pretty if she saw the girl. Let’s just say she is very passionate.” He said.

“Oh.” She said. She saw an image of a lady chasing her out of the house with a broom.

“So, let’s go, we can have a quick drink in the bar if we get there early.” He said.

They walked downstairs and into the garage. She put her backpack on the floorboard and buckled her belt. She looked at him and he was staring at her.

“Your choice. If you start to feel uncomfortable just say the word and we’re out of there.” He said and she nodded.

“Thank you. Let’s go.” She said.

The drive to the hotel was not bad. She noticed the city was very busy around the hotel, with lots of cars and lights. They pulled into the parking garage and then walked into the lobby. They had 15 minutes, so they found a table in the bar. Anthony got a drink and got her a Shirley temple. She had never heard of that, but it was good, and it looked like a real drink. She felt more grown up drinking it but the men in the bar already were making her feel good. They were all staring and thought they were sneaky about it. She giggled and looked at Anthony.

“Yeah, you’re creating quite a stir.” He said.

“There are a lot of pretty women in here.” She said and he smiled.

“Yes, and one queen.” He said and she blushed.

She looked around and caught more of them staring. She heard a buzz and saw him look at his phone. Hers was on the table and dark. She hit the button and the screen appeared, whew, not dead.

“Oh shit.” He said and she looked up.

“What?” She said.

“Missy’s car won’t start.” He said.

“Where are they?” She said.

“On the highway, she said it died and just stopped.” He said.

“You should go.” She said.

“I’m not leaving you here.” He said.

“Take me to the room, I will be fine.” She said.

“Ok, maybe you will think he’s gross and we can leave.” He said and stood up.

“Ok, you saw Ralph, right?” She said and he laughed.

They walked up to the room, and he knocked. A short man with dark hair and glasses answered. She saw some gray around his temples, and he had a nice smile.

“Hola, Anthony, come in, como estas?” The man said and they walked into the room.

“I’m great Manny, this is Madison.” Anthony said and she saw that look in his eyes immediately when the man looked at her.

“Chica, you are beautiful. Esplendida.” He said.

“What does that mean?” She said and he smiled. His teeth were very white against his darker skin.

“It means, how you say, gorgeous, amazing.” He said and she smiled.

“Gracias.” She said. Eight grade Spanish paid off.

“Anthony, you said you were bringing me a girl. Where is she?” Manny said.

“Manny, you don’t have to lay it on that thick.” Anthony said.

“No, I am being serious. You bring me a princess.” Manny said and she giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.