Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 70: The recovery begins

Fiction Story: Chapter 70: The recovery begins - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Henry was a little stunned as he looked at Alex standing in his living room. He shrugged and walked into the kitchen and started the coffee. Alex sat at the kitchen table and waited for him. He sat down and she gave him a sad smile.

“I don’t know what you’re doing here?” Henry folded his hands in front of him and looked at her.

“Well, for starters, I’m here because the daughter you love with all your heart is upstairs hurting and you are down here talking to me.”

Henry sighed and lowered his head. “She doesn’t want me up there.”

“And why’s that?” Alex held his eyes. She could see the sadness and she felt it in her heart.

Henry sighed. “I don’t know. I haven’t understood much of anything this last week.”

“Oh, I think you do know. You’re just too afraid to approach it and we’re going to figure out why.”

“Again, something I don’t understand.”

Alex chuckled. “Henry, pour us some coffee and let’s get to work.”

Madison stood in the shower and looked at Katie. She really did miss these showers and not just because of the sex. She loved the hugs. She stepped forward and put her arms around Katie and pushed her head into those amazing breasts.

“Katie, will I ever be the same girl again?”

“Yes, baby, you will. Your true self is buried in there and once we clean up all the garbage around you then it will shine through again.”

“I hope you’re right.” Madison looked up at her and Katie kissed her lips gently. Madison smiled and hugged her again as the warm water flowed over them.

Henry set the cups down on the table and sat down. He took a sip, and it did make him feel a little calmer.

“Ok, let’s start from the beginning. When did the friction start?”

Henry sighed at the question. “It started last Monday when we found out she was pregnant.”

Alex nodded. “What did you think about that?”

“I was angry, and I didn’t know what to think. She was excited and all I could think about was how her life was ruined.” Henry held onto his cup like it would help him understand.

“What did she think?”

“I guess she was happy about it, she certainly wasn’t worried.”

“You guess? Did you ask her?”

Henry looked at her and sighed. “No.”

“Really? Ok, that’s the first thing. The first chance you get you need to have an adult conversation with her about how each of you feel about her pregnancy. She is a very smart girl and fully capable of talking about that.”

“I know. It got so messed up I didn’t know how to get us back to that.”

“Why did it get messed up?”

“I’m not sure, I was angry, and then she got angry, the conversation didn’t go well, and it has been downhill ever since.” Henry moved his cup in his hands again.

“What did you say exactly?”

“I said I was not happy, and she was not the type of girl this happened to.”

Alex raised her eyebrows and took another sip of coffee. “Did you say you were not happy, or did you say you were disappointed?”

“I think I did say that.” Henry looked at her and Alex nodded and took a sip of coffee.

“Ok, do you want me to tell you what she heard?” Alex put down her cup.

Henry looked at her confused. “What do you mean?”

“Henry, when we say stuff like that other people fill in the gaps and hear it a little differently based on their situation and their current mindset.”

“What did she hear?” Henry suddenly was afraid of the answer.

“She heard her father, the man she absolutely adores, tell her he was disappointed in her and then call her a slut.” Alex stared at him, and Henry gasped.

“No, I didn’t say that.”

“Henry, “type of girl”? What type of girl were you referring to?” Alex looked at him and took a sip.

“Oh shit.” Henry put his head in his hands.

Madison stood and let Katie rub soap all over her body with her hands. She did feel like some of the sadness was washing off under Katie’s tender touch. She still felt a little dirty when she thought about the old men in the alley. She was happy to be with them at the time but now she felt embarrassed. She walked right into that situation; did she still want that deep down? Was she exactly what daddy said she was?

“Katie, daddy thinks I’m a slut. Is he right?”

Katie stopped and turned the girl around to face her as she sat on the shower bench. Those wonderful young breasts with soap on them made it very hard to concentrate. She took a deep breath and focused.

“Baby, that word is overused and doesn’t actually mean what everyone wants it to mean.”

Madison looked confused. “Ok, that is a strange way to answer that. A slut is a girl that has sex with a lot of people, that’s not very hard to understand.”

Katie smiled. “You are so smart. You are right, that is the definition. But what people use it for now is to make someone else feel bad, but the person they accuse usually doesn’t have sex with a lot of people, just the wrong people.”

Madison’s eyes changed with the revelation. “Like when someone has sex with someone’s boyfriend, they call her a slut.”

Katie nodded. “Yes, she only had sex with one person but not the right one.”

Madison looked down when Katie said that. “Ok, but I did it with more than one.”

“Yes, but were they all the right people?”

Madison looked up at Katie. “I thought they were at the time.”

Katie shook her head as she was hit suddenly with how fucking cute Madison was covered with soap. She took a breath and tried to concentrate.

“Yes, you did. So, that’s the difference. Anyway, did your daddy actually use that word?”

“No, he said I was one of those girls.”

“And you filled in the rest. I don’t think that is what he meant.”

“You think so? He was really mad when he said it, but it still hurt me.”

“Yes, it did, and you will need to talk to him about that, but I don’t think your daddy thinks you’re a slut.”

“I hope you’re right about that too.” Madison walked into a soapy hug, this time pulling Katie’s head into her own breasts. Katie put her hands on the plump little ass and squeezed.

Henry took a sip of coffee and absorbed what Alex said. He understood now why Madison was so angry and frustrated with him if she thought he had said those things. He wanted to go upstairs right now but he was still afraid.

“Henry, let’s talk now about how Madison reacted to that conversation.”

“What? She reacted angrily and she was impossible to talk to.”

“Henry, I need to share something with you that happens to children of divorce or disaster that are left with only one parent and how that might explain her intense reaction.”

“Ok.” Henry sipped more of the calming coffee.

“Kids that lose a parent for whatever reason desperately attach themselves to the remaining parent. It’s almost like they create a lifeline of sorts. All kids are terrified of being alone and they are fearful of what would happen if they lost their only parent. That strong connection to their last parent makes them feel safe and keeps them grounded when bad things happen to them.”

“That makes sense. Did that happen to you?” Henry reached out and touched her hand. Alex nodded reluctantly.

“Thank you for that. Now, when they feel like that lifeline is broken, they are lost and confused. What they do next is start looking for another one, someone they can attach to, so they are grounded and feel safe. She was lost and scrambling after that conversation.”

“So, she started looking for another lifeline?”

Alex nodded. “Probably, has she made any new friends or started hanging out with different people?”

“Yeah, there’s Herby and she met a new girl at school. Shelly, I think?”

Alex shrugged. Henry felt a sadness wash over him. Was he too late? Had he damaged their relationship beyond repair? It hadn’t been that long, could it happen that quickly? He looked at Alex.

“Alex, what do I do now?”

Madison walked into her bedroom in her towel followed by Katie, her wet hair was hanging over her shoulders, but she didn’t care at the moment. She sat on her bed and looked at her slut clothes on the floor. Katie sat next to her and put her arm around her shoulder.

“You have pretty toes.”

Madison chuckled. “Yes, I do. Thank you for yesterday, it was nice.”

“But it was more of a Band-Aid, right?”

Madison nodded. “Yeah, I felt good for a little while but then today all of that got washed away.”

Katie reached over and pushed some wet hair off the cute face.

“I understand, do you want to tell me about this stuff?” Katie motioned to the torn dress, sexy underwear, and the pile of money on the floor.

“Well, you know about the underwear.”

Katie chuckled. “True, but you said you wanted them for Jordan, not for two old men in an alley.”

Madison sighed. “It’s a long story.”

“I have all night. Mr. Thompson and Sarah are holding down the fort and Sam is probably wrenching her hands waiting to see if you’re ok.”

Madison looked up at her. “Can I borrow your phone?”

Katie smiled and handed it to her.

“Madison, are you ok?” Sam’s voice sounded worried.

“Yes, I’m ok. I’m home and Katie’s here.”

“Thank God, I was so worried when Katie got your call.”

“I’m sorry, I’ve been really stupid. I should have talked to you about everything, but I think I was ashamed and afraid, and you were so happy.”

“Rock star, never be afraid to talk to me. I was raped and beaten by my daddy, and you stood right there with me. Let me stand with you if you get in trouble.”

Madison felt her throat tighten and her eyes get wet. “Sam, I’m so sorry.” She got the words out just before the sobs took over. Katie took the phone.

“Sam, she’s ok. It will be easier to talk tomorrow. We have some work to do, tell Brad I will be late.”

“Ok Katie. Thank you for rescuing her. It would kill me to lose her.”

Katie heard the sniffling through the phone. “I know baby.” Katie heard the sound of a hug and then a click.

Katie put down the phone and pulled Madison into her arms and let her cry some more.

Alex looked at Henry and he looked lost himself. She knew there was something else.

“What you do now Henry is tell me why this made you so scared that you couldn’t talk to your own daughter.” She raised her eyebrow and nodded when Henry looked at her.

“Ok, I was terrified when I found out she was pregnant. The pregnancy was scary enough but the thought of her having sex scared me more. Then she told me she was sleeping with numerous men. I was afraid it was happening again.”

“What was happening again, Henry?”

Henry took a deep breath. “Madison’s mom didn’t leave. I threw her out.”

Alex kept a neutral expression on her face, but she was smiling underneath. There it is. “Tell me about that Henry and how it relates to Madison.”

“Everything was great until Madison was around 7 years old. Marsha, that’s her mom’s name, started acting strangely. I caught her in an affair, and we had a huge argument over the span of a few days. We were able to shelter Madison, she was little and had a very early bedtime. Most of our arguments were in the garage or outside. She apologized repeatedly, promising it would never happen again.” Henry took a sip of coffee.

“But it did.”

He nodded. “Yes, over and over. Eventually she told me she couldn’t help herself. We were still having sex a lot, but it was like she couldn’t get enough. I hung on, continuing to forgive her again and again. The breaking point was when I came home and found her with a man in our bed while Madison was in her room doing her homework. I lost it and tossed them both out. I told her to never come back. She felt bad again and kept in touch for a few months, but I haven’t heard from her in about 2 years.”

“Henry, I’m so sorry.”

“Thank you. It was hard to lose her, but the hardest part was coming to terms with taking Madison’s mother away from her. I have been fighting that guilt ever since. I was so happy when you and Katie came into her life, I hoped she would get the female attention she needed.”

Alex took a sip of coffee and tried to figure out how to tell him exactly what type of female attention they gave Madison.

“Henry, you don’t need to feel guilty, you did the right thing.”

“Yeah, I know that, but the guilt is still there. I tried to be the best parent I could be after that, but it looks like I failed there too. After her mom left, I did some research and found out it’s called Hypersexuality Disorder. So, as it turns out, instead of trying to help my wife I just yelled at her and called her a cheater and a slut. Now it looks like I did the same thing with my daughter.”

Alex leaned back and took a breath. She wanted to know, but sometimes you have to be careful what you ask for. She took a deep breath and leaned forward.

“Henry, there is no way you would have known what was happening. That is not the kind of thing you talk about with your 14-yr-old daughter.”

Henry sighed. “I know, believe me, I tell myself that a lot. What worries me is the numerous men. How can I keep her safe?”

“Well, would it help you if I told you who a few of them were.”

Madison got up and opened her underwear drawer. She reached under her panties and pulled out the wad of money. She put it on the desk and picked up the new money off the floor and put it on the desk as well. Katie looked at the pile and looked at Madison.

“I wanted a laptop to play with Herby.”

“Ok, and why didn’t you just ask your dad?”

Madison sighed. “We were not on the best of terms. I tried to talk about the money a little bit, but it always ended up in an argument, I think that was my fault most of the time, I was really mad at him. The other thing was that I knew exactly where the two million dollars came from and that made me mad too. I couldn’t even have access to my slut money.”

Katie saw Madison’s eyes get misty and she hugged her.

Katie held the young girl for a few minutes as she cried. She rubbed her back and felt the towel loosen and slide down her body. Katie sighed as she knew this would make it hard to concentrate again. She held the young girl and then Madison pulled back and Katie saw the perfect little breasts again. She took a deep breath and looked up at Madison.

“Distracting?” Madison smiled when she saw Katie frown.

“You are just so damn pretty; it drives me insane. I’m sorry.”

Madison chuckled and touched Katie’s cheek. “I miss you.”

Katie felt her heart warm as she looked at the cute girl. “I miss you too baby girl.”

Madison kissed her lips softly and pulled back. “We should probably not let this go any farther.” Madison pulled her towel up and covered her breasts.

“You’re right, you’re supposed to be fragile right now.”

Madison smiled and stood up. “You must make me strong. Maybe that’s because you’re one of the right people.”

Katie smiled and pulled the little girl into a hug. “We need to put some clothes on. I’m too weak around you.”

Madison chuckled and looked at Katie. “Katie, I will still want to kiss you even if you have clothes on.”

“Ditto.”

Madison laughed and dropped her towel. Katie watched the young girl’s plump little ass as she fished out some pink panties and a long T-shirt. Madison walked to her closet and pulled out a white dress shirt. She handed it to Katie.

“Baby, I can wear my own stuff.” Katie picked up her shirt and saw a huge cum stain on the front.

“Um, I got you a little dirty, sorry.”

Katie dropped her shirt and started putting on the dress shirt.

“It’s one of daddy’s. I like it because it smells like him.”

Katie smiled and picked up her panties and pants. Madison took her pants from her and dropped them on the floor.

“No pants allowed. You’re way too cute in that shirt.”

“Madison, I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

Madison sat on the bed and sighed. “Yeah, you’re right. Sam always says I don’t know when to stop.”

Katie dropped her panties and hugged the girl. She heard her sniffle, and she rubbed her back for a little while.

Katie looked again at the pile of money.

“So baby, tell me about this money. How did this come about?”

Madison sighed, pulled out of the warm hug, and wiped her eyes. This was turning out to be a very emotional night.

“Mr. Thomas is a photographer. He started taking pictures of me at school.”

“What kind of pictures?” Katie felt her momma feathers ruffling.

“Some nice ones and then some dirty ones. I forced him, I loved posing for him and seeing his reaction. He did anything I asked him.”

“Ok, I understand the helplessness around you.”

Madison smiled. “Well, he set up a photo session at his house with his friends. There were five of them and I had sex with them all.”

Katie flinched.

“Katie, I sucked the entire board in Mr. Thompson’s office and then there were five guys in Barr’s gang.”

“I know but that still makes me sad that you think that is ok.”

“Katie, we are way past that. Slut, remember? The point is that is where I met Anthony. He offered me money to spend time with his son.”

“That is horrible.”

Madison smiled. “You would think, and I struggled with it a little at first, but I figured hey, it’s only one guy and I was doing it with men already. The problem is that when I met Herby, I liked him, and I like spending time with him, he makes me feel good. I told Anthony I wouldn’t take money anymore to be with him.”

“Ok, that’s good. How did you get to where you were?”

“I had a really bad day.”

Henry looked at Alex. He heard what she said but he was struggling whether he wanted to know about Madison’s men or not.

“I guess it would make me feel better, depends on who they are I suppose.”

“Ok, Aaron was her first.”

Henry sat back and his face got dark. “What? How could he?”

“Henry, before you get all fired up you need to hear a little more.”

“Ok, I guess I should at least listen.” Henry crossed his arms.

“First of all, Aaron did not take her virginity.”

“What? I thought you said he was her first.”

“She considers him her first. Her actual first was not very nice. Henry, do you remember the two million dollar check you got when Barr signed the contract?”

Henry’s face started to change. “God no.”

Alex nodded. “Yes, Henry, he paid for her virginity. He took it on Brad’s desk.”

Henry got up and walked into the kitchen. “Fuck! How was I so stupid? Why did she do that?”

“She did it for you, just like all the others.”

“What? What others?”

“All the other contracts you had handed to you. Your daughter delivered all of those.”

“She slept with all those men?”

Alex shook her head. “No, all the others only required a little teasing. Barr was the only one that asked for more.”

“Shit, so all of my supposed success was her?”

“No, Henry, she just got them to sign. You have delivered and kept them as clients. She was very happy to see that. She is very proud of you.”

Henry sat down. “That is ironic. She’s proud of me and I told her I was disappointed in her.”

Alex nodded. “Yeah, that pretty much sums up why she was so angry.”

“Now I know why she was asking about the money. I feel like a real asshole.”

Alex chuckled. “Do you want to hear the story of Aaron now?”

Katie pushed Madison’s hair off her face. She kissed her forehead. She stood up and took Madison’s hand. She led her over to her chair and picked up the brush. Madison smiled and felt a shiver as Katie started brushing her hair.

“So, tell me about this bad day.”

Madison took a deep breath. “It was a Sunday. I was supposed to spend the day with Jordan. Things with daddy were bad and I was really looking forward to spending time with her. I needed to see her. She called me that morning and told me she had to go to work because someone was sick. I got very mad and threw my phone into the wall. I think that’s what started its downfall.” Madison pointed to the dent in the wall.

Katie chuckled. “That would do it.” Katie ran her fingers through the soft hair.

“So, I decided to go for a run. That didn’t work so I tried to call Sam and didn’t get her. Then I got even madder, I remember pounding my phone into the ground over and over. That didn’t make me feel any better, so I called Anthony, hoping to talk to Herby. Herby wasn’t available and I remember almost crushing my phone I was so angry. I was about to hang up when Anthony said he would spend time with me. I figured why not so he came and picked me up.”

“That’s Herby’s dad?”

“Yes, he could tell I was mad, and he taught me how to calm myself down. He also started talking to me about control and how to make sure I was in control of situations all the time. I had sex with him, and he gave me $200.”

“What?”

“It was my idea, the sex part. I wanted to and he said my time was valuable, so he gave me the money. They gave me $500 for the photo shoot.”

“The one where you had sex with all of them?”

Madison nodded. “Yes, I didn’t do it for the money. They were cute and I liked them. They gave me the money at the end. I needed it for something important, so I figured it was ok to keep it.”

“So, you had sex with Herby’s dad?”

Madison sniffled. Katie knelt and looked at the girl and her eyes were wet.

“Yes, Herby will probably hate me when he finds out about that.”

Katie hugged her. “We will cross that bridge when and if we get there.”

“You mean I don’t have to tell him?”

Katie looked at her. “That is up to you and how you feel. But if he is important to you then you probably should tell him.”

Madison sighed. “Yeah, I figured.”

Henry stomped around the kitchen with his empty coffee cup.

“I can’t imagine what you could tell me about Aaron that would make me feel ok that he had sex with my daughter.”

“Have a seat.”

Henry refilled his cup and sat down.

“She was after him for a while and he had stayed strong. She eventually broke him down and the first time it happened was when she was blind.”

“Yeah, I remember. The doctor said her vision could return anytime.”

“Anytime yes, but a shock or something intense could trigger it.”

“Oh hell no.”

Alex smiled. “Yes, her vision came back just as they finished. He’s very good and it was incredibly intense.”

“Shit.” Henry ran his hand through his hair.

“I need to tell you about a few other things.”

Henry looked up. “Alex, I don’t need to hear about all the times Aaron had sex with her.”

“No, it’s not about that, I’ll leave that to her. You do remember the incident at Sam’s house?”

“Yes, Sam was hurt badly, and her dad hit Madison.”

“Yes, but what you don’t know is that Aaron grabbed his arm just as he was about to hit her again. He was very drunk and incredibly angry; he would have killed her Henry. Aaron felt bad that he didn’t stop the first punch, but he saved her life for the first time that day.”

“The first time?”

Alex nodded. “Yes, she died on the side of the Thompson’s pool Henry, and he brought her back.”

“Shit, I remember him telling me about that. I didn’t know she stopped breathing.” Henry was starting to get scared again at how oblivious he was, and he ran his hand through his hair again.

“Then there was the Barr thing.” Alex took a sip of coffee.

“The Barr thing? I know about the rapes, and he committed suicide.”

“You met Michael Barr, right?”

Henry nodded.

“Did he seem like the suicide type to you?”

Henry’s jaw dropped. “What happened?”

“I have no details. All I know is that Aaron disappeared right after I got her to admit what Barr was doing to her.”

“Wait, you got her to admit it? How did you do that?”

“I saw it in her eyes Henry, and I asked her.”

Henry put his head down on the table and Alex heard him sniffle. She put her hand on his arm.

“Henry, it wasn’t your fault. Michael Barr was an evil man, and he took advantage of the situation.” She saw his eyes were red as he lifted his head and looked at her.

“How did I not see it. You saw it.”

She shrugged. “Sometimes we don’t see things that are too close to us.”

Henry wiped his eyes. “What makes you think Barr didn’t commit suicide?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Evil asshole with a drugged naked 15-year-old girl in his bed and he suddenly gets a bout of conscience?”

“Oh shit.”

“Yeah, so you see, those two have a special connection. He would do absolutely anything for her. I saw it the first time I saw them together, and he is helpless around her.”

Henry sighed. “This is so much.”

“Well, you needed to hear it. A little girl needs her daddy.”

“Is there more?”

“Yes, but this is enough for tonight. You are needed upstairs.”

Henry took a deep breath.

“Henry, just let your heart talk and tell her how much you love her.”

Henry stood up and took another sip of coffee. Alex smiled as he walked slowly up the stairs. She got up and refilled her cup.

Madison looked up at Katie as she was brushing her hair. She still had something nagging at her.

“Katie, do you think I’m broken?” Katie stopped the brush.

“No baby, you’re not broken. Why do you say that?”

“I can’t stop thinking about sex. I think cutting down to two men each day is a good thing. That is not normal for anyone much less someone my age.”

Katie sighed. Katie knelt in front of Madison and took her hands. “Baby, I feel like we’re partly responsible for that. We pulled you into a world you should never have been in.”

Madison shook her head. “No, no, no. I was happy about all those things and happy it was you. I get scared about what would have happened if you guys hadn’t been there. I’m afraid it might have been like that alley, just a lot sooner.”

“Baby, you are way smarter and more mature than anyone thinks. We still should not have done some of those things.”

“We’ll just have to agree to disagree. I refuse to give up the times at that pool and I want more of them. I just don’t know why I feel some of the things that I do.”

Katie hugged her. “That would be some of the stuff we need to understand. We will figure it out and, in the meantime, we will hug you and kiss you as much as we need to, so you remember you are loved.” Katie kissed her soft lips.

Madison squeezed her and returned the kiss. “I like that plan.”

Madison hugged Katie and then heard a noise. She looked up and saw her daddy in the doorway. She felt her muscles tense up and she felt a shiver run through her. She broke the hug and looked at him. He looked sad but she still felt the pain in her heart. Katie stood up and moved away. Her daddy stepped forward and fell to his knees in front of her and looked at her.

“Madison, I owe you an apology. I am not disappointed in you at all. I am incredibly proud of the smart, strong girl you have become despite me. Also, if I ever said anything that sounded even remotely like calling you a slut, I was wrong and I would never think that. You are my baby girl and always will be.”

Madison felt her heart warming and her throat tightening. Her eyes misted and she looked at him. She wanted to just jump on him and hug him but there was one thing left and she wrung her hands and prayed.

“Lastly, it is your decision but if you decide to have this baby, I will be the happiest grandpa in the whole world.”

She broke into sobs. “Oh daddy...” She leaned forward and fell out of her chair. He caught her in a hug, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They cried on each other’s shoulders.

Katie walked out of the room and headed downstairs. Alex looked up from the table and Katie gave her a thumbs up. Alex smiled as Katie poured herself a cup of coffee. She sat down across from Alex and smiled. She took a sip of the warm coffee and felt herself calm down a little after the emotional session with Madison. She looked at Alex and took a deep breath.

“We need to have a talk young lady.”

Alex looked at her. “Yeah, about what?”

“About finding your replacement.”

Alex looked at her in shock and Katie smiled. “What? I don’t understand.”

“It seems you have outgrown your position as Brad’s little plaything at work. You are destined for much greater things than that.”

“Katie, what are you talking about?”

“Alex, how would you feel about going to college?”

Alex was stunned. “Um, I’ve thought about it a little, but I could never afford it.”

“Well, think about it a lot more. If you are interested Brad and I will pay for you to go to school full-time. We feel after watching you in action with that little girl and her daddy you are way more than a fucktoy secretary.”

Alex chuckled. “Was that what I was?”

“Yes, and a very good one. You will be hard to replace.”

“I will think about it.”

“If you decide to take us up on our offer you can still come over and fuck us all you want if you wear out Aaron or he is away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.