Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 71: Tuesday, new attitude and more revelations

Fiction Story: Chapter 71: Tuesday, new attitude and more revelations - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Katie opened her eyes when she heard the moaning. She saw Sam’s face and her eyes were closed. Brad’s hand was gently holding the teenager’s breast. The nipple was hard, and he was squeezing it softly. Katie touched her cheek and Sam opened her eyes.

“Katie, I’m sorry.”

Katie ran her hand over the soft cheek. “Baby, it’s ok, he’s pretty frisky in the morning. Have fun.”

Katie saw Sam smile as she swung her own legs over and stood up next to the bed. Her bladder was screaming. She saw Brad’s cock was hard as usual in the morning and poking out between Sam’s legs. She chuckled and walked into the bathroom. She sat down and felt instant relief and thought about last night with Madison and then the bath with Sam. Now her husband was most likely fucking the cute blonde in her bed with the teenager’s mother asleep two doors down the hall. She shook her head and wondered if she had fallen into a twilight zone. She wiped her pussy and stood up. She looked in the mirror and saw her body. Her breasts were still firm, she wondered what they would look like in a few months. She ran her hand across her belly and smiled.

Brad moved on top of the young girl and kissed her; her tongue was frantic in his mouth. His fingers were sliding between the wet lips of her young pussy as her legs were obscenely spread, and she was moaning in his mouth. He lifted his hips and found the mark, he pushed and moved into the tight warm opening. He heard her gasp and then she broke the kiss.

“Oh, yes, that feels so good.”

Katie walked into the bedroom and saw her husband’s nice ass moving up and down with two pretty legs sticking out around his body. She walked closer and saw his cock slicing into the small pussy. It was quite a sight and she wondered if they were doing the right thing with these girls. She saw Sam’s legs wrap around his ass and lock in place. She moved onto the bed and looked down at the cute face.

“Katie, thank you ... so ... much.” Sam’s voice broken with Brad’s powerful thrusts into her small body.

Katie smiled and leaned over and kissed the pretty mouth. Sam’s tongue shot into her mouth, and she moved her hand over her firm breast. She squeezed and kissed the girl as her husband fucked her hard. She heard Brad grunt and then she felt Sam’s stomach clinch. She pulled back and watched them as they came together. Brad thrusted three times and then stayed inside for a few seconds. He fell off to the other side and lay on his back.

Katie pushed some hair off Sam’s flushed face and smiled. “Good morning, sweet girl.”

“Good morning, how do you do this every day?”

Katie chuckled. “Lots and lots of practice.”

Sam giggled and Katie slipped next to her and hugged her as Brad stumbled to the bathroom.

Madison opened her eyes and saw the alarm clock. She popped up in bed and looked around. Daddy walked in the room wearing only his jeans and drying his hair with a towel.

“Daddy, I’m late for school.” Madison felt the panic in her own voice. Her daddy sat next to her and pushed the crazy hair off her face.

“No baby, I already called you in sick. You need to rest, and we need to talk.”

She looked at him, still a little confused. “Talk?”

“Yes, sweetie. You can tell me anything you want, or we can just talk about the newest TV show. I just want to spend time with you, I missed my baby girl terribly.”

Madison felt her throat tighten but this time it felt good. She leaned into her daddy and felt the happy tears run down her cheeks. His hand slid under her shirt in the back and started lightly scratching her back. She moaned.

“Daddy, that feels so good.” Madison remembered him doing that almost every night when he was putting her to bed. It was so nice to have her daddy back.

“You have a big decision this morning, baby.”

She looked up at him. “What?”

“Well, you are going to take a shower and I am going to brush your hair, but we are also having pancakes for breakfast. The big decision you have is what will happen first.”

Madison chuckled. The question was funny, but the answer was easy. “Pancakes.”

“Ok, sounds good. You’re in charge of the bacon.”

“Ok, daddy.”

Brad walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. He stopped in the doorway of his bedroom as he saw what was happening on his bed. His wife and Sam were in a beautiful 69 position with Katie on top, and they were both working hard. He walked up and touched Katie’s perfect ass and looked down at Sam’s pretty face as she licked his wife’s pussy. His cock was now raging again as he looked at this incredible scene. He lined it up and slid into his wife’s pussy, he felt Sam’s warm tongue move along his shaft as it entered his wife.

Katie moaned as she felt Brad fill up her warm opening. This was turning out to be a wonderful morning. She licked the sweet teenage pussy in front of her as her husband got in a nice rhythm behind her. She felt his hands on her hips. She closed her eyes and let her tongue move on its own as her pussy enjoyed the attention from a nice hard cock and a small warm tongue.

Brad was surprised his orgasm rose as quickly as it did for his second time within the hour. The intensity of this scene had a lot to do with it and he pushed deep inside his wife and deposited what was left in his balls. He groaned as he held Katie’s hips and filled her up. He pulled out slowly and saw Sam start to lick her pussy again. He was shocked when a stream of cum ran out of Katie’s pussy onto Sam’s face. She tried to swallow but it was coming too fast. She closed her mouth, and her face was soon coated.

Brad leaned over. “Sam, I’m so sorry.”

Katie jumped up and looked. She saw Sam coughing as her face was covered in Brad’s juice. Katie grabbed Brad’s towel and started wiping off the pretty face.

Sam recovered and smiled at Katie. “That was interesting.”

All three of them started laughing as Katie finished cleaning the young girl’s face.

Madison squealed as the bacon popped. She jumped back and he laughed.

“I feel like I should wear long sleeves when I do this.” Madison rubbed her arm that her T-shirt didn’t cover.

She stepped closer and started turning the bacon again. She looked at her daddy as he stirred the batter and loved the fact that she felt so comfortable around him now. She was looking forward to talking to him about her feelings. She reached down and scratched her thigh and giggled. She was also happy she could just wear her panties in front of him and not be all freaked out. She smiled and started putting the bacon on the paper to drain.

“Daddy, what are we going to do today?” Madison took a big bite of a pancake and looked at him.

“Well, I thought we could go get you a new phone.”

She smiled and took a drink of milk. “That would be awesome. Can I still go and see Herby later?”

Henry smiled when he saw her eyes light up. “Certainly. You need your Herby time.”

Madison giggled and wiped her mouth. The Herby time comment reminded her of Joshua. She had been looking forward to seeing him today and her pussy tingled when she thought about his crazy tongue and his amazing cock. She rubbed her thighs together to try and scratch the itch.

“Daddy, can I go see Mr. Jones before we go? Roscoe went to the vet yesterday and I’m worried.”

“Absolutely, sweetie. I can always do a little work in my office.”

“Good, because I won’t get to see Joshua today.” Madison watched him closely. He finished chewing and grabbed a napkin. He wiped his mouth and looked at her. She saw him take a deep breath.

“Barry?”

Madison nodded. “Yes, daddy. He has been very sweet through all of this. He will be very excited to hear that we are ok again.”

“I’m glad he was there for you, but you know, the other stuff?”

Madison giggled. “Daddy, he’s a really good kisser and he does something special for me.”

Henry sighed, wondering how much more of this he wanted to know. He was already having a little trouble with his daughter having sex with his 70-year-old neighbor.

Madison saw her daddy struggling a little. “Daddy, you don’t have to know everything if you don’t want to.”

Henry sighed. “Baby, I want to help you any way that I can. If you need to tell me something, I want you to feel free to do it. I may react at first, but I will be ok.”

Madison smiled. “Thank you, daddy. It feels good not to have to hide anything. Can I go see him now and take my shower when I get back?”

“Absolutely, I will do the dishes. Take off but maybe put on some pants?”

Madison stood up and spun around. “What? My panties aren’t pretty?”

Henry sighed and she hugged him.

“I love you daddy.” Henry wrapped his arms around his young daughter and squeezed.

“I love you too baby.”

Madison ran up the stairs as Henry picked up the dishes. She was back quickly wearing sweatpants and sandals along with her T-shirt.

“Be back in a little while daddy.”

Henry heard the door slam, and he shook his head. He loved that she was happy again, but he was a little worried about how he was going to navigate this new landscape.

Barry Jones sat in his swing with his book and his coffee. He saw her walking across the lawn wearing sweatpants and a big T-shirt. This was different. She walked up the steps and stood in front of him. Her hair was a little crazy and sort off all over the place.

“Hi.” Her voice was soft, and she had her hands rolled up in the bottom of her T-shirt.

He looked at his cute little neighbor and she definitely didn’t go to school today. In fact, she looked like she just rolled out of bed.

“Hi to you.” He saw her cute smile.

She kicked off her sandals and sat on the swing. Her feet were dangling, and he noticed her cute toes with fresh polish.

“No school today?” She turned and looked at him.

Barry was amazed that she was still so cute dressed in an old t-shirt with unruly hair.

“No, daddy called me in sick. I had a bad day yesterday.”

“I’m sorry. Are you ok?” Her face looked different, like she was thinking of something.

“I think so.”

Barry smiled but she was quiet, and he didn’t like the uncertainty of her response. He wanted to ask her, but he figured he would let her lead. He looked down again at her cute feet.

“Nice polish.”

She looked up at him. “Thanks, Katie took me to the salon on Sunday.”

“That’s good, you were a little unhappy with your toes.”

She chuckled. “Mr. Jones, did you know my mom?”

Barry flinched at the question. Her eyes were a little shiny. “Yes, baby, I did.”

She nodded. “Did you know about her problem?”

Barry shook his head. “No, I didn’t. What problem?”

She lowered her head and sighed. “Daddy tells me she was just like me.”

Barry was confused but she wanted to tell him something, so he went along. “What do you mean, sweetie?”

“You know how I’m a little crazy about sex?” She looked up at him. Barry wasn’t quite sure how to answer that question. He couldn’t even think of anything to say.

“Mr. Jones, you know what we do, and you know I have sex with Aaron. There’s also the janitor at school and one of my teachers.”

He nodded and felt like an idiot all of a sudden. “What do you want to tell me baby?”

She sighed again. “I don’t know. Daddy just told me about my mom, and I guess I wanted to talk about it. She didn’t just leave; daddy made her go.”

“I’m so sorry, sweetheart.” She smiled.

“Mr. Jones, it’s weird. I feel sad for mom because she didn’t know what was going on, but I feel happy for me. I’m not broken, well unless you consider my thing about old guys being broken.”

“I never thought you were broken.”

“I know, that’s why I love you. You see the good me all the time.” She put her hand on his thigh.

Barry was still a little confused and he figured if he stayed in the conversation long enough, he would figure it out. “So, with no school do you have anything special planned.”

“Daddy and I are going to spend the day together; we’re going to get a new phone.”

Barry looked at her cute smile. “So, you and Henry are good?”

“Yes, we are good again. Can I come in and talk to you about it? I want to see Roscoe.”

Barry saw her jump up and walk into his house without waiting for an answer. He chuckled and stood up. He walked into his house and closed the door. He did not see her, and he paused. He listened and he heard a soft voice and then a little bark. He smiled and walked into his bedroom. Madison was sitting on the floor holding Roscoe, his tail wagging wildly and his tongue bathing her neck. She giggled and looked up.

“What did the doctor say yesterday?”

Barry sat on the bed. “He said he needs to go on some more medicine.”

Madison saw his face drop. “I’m sorry Mr. Jones. He seems like his old self.” Madison giggled as Roscoe climbed her chest and started licking her ear.

“If only you could be with him all the time.”

Madison frowned. “Then I will have to make sure and see him at least once a day.”

“That would be nice, he would like that.”

“Would you like that too, Mr. Jones?”

Barry smiled. “Yes, I would Madison.”

“You will need to buy some more lotion.”

Barry opened his mouth to speak but closed it again. She giggled and put Roscoe down. She got up on her knees and moved in front of him. He stared at her as she reached up slowly and opened his pants. She pulled down his zipper and reached in and pulled out his old cock. He was fascinated that he could still respond as well as he did but he saw that little tongue slip out and lick his cock and he moaned.

“Mr. Jones, daddy and I had a great talk last night. Katie and Alex helped.” Madison ran her tongue slowly over the swollen head of his cock as she held it in her small hands.

“That’s good. I’m so glad to hear that.” Barry tried to keep his voice calm as she slipped his cock into her warm mouth. She held his cock as she slid her mouth down and then back up slowly. She slipped it out of her mouth and kissed the head.

“I also told him everything.” Madison sucked him a little deeper.

Barry gasped as she slid his cock out of her mouth and licked all over it. “Everything?”

Madison giggled and licked down his shaft. “Yes, he knows why I’m here Mr. Jones.”

Barry groaned with the news and her mouth sliding over his cock and swallowing most of it. “Madison, I feel strange now. Is Henry mad at me?” He heard and felt a little giggle as she slipped off his cock. Her small hands were still moving up and down his shaft slowly.

“No, Mr. Jones. He understands. I have a disorder where I need to have this a lot. My mom was the same way, that’s why she had all those affairs. Did you know about those?”

Barry heard her words and then she swallowed his cock again. He moaned and put his hands on her head. “Yes, baby. I knew what your mom was doing. We tried to help your dad, but it was hard. Ahhhh...” Barry’s voice fell off as he unloaded his seed into her young mouth.

He watched her move her hands and suck his head gently. He saw her cheeks swell a little and she stared at him. He flinched a third time and then his orgasm faded. She slid off his cock and then he saw her swallow. She licked and sucked him for a minute and then stood up.

“Was that good?”

“Madison, that was incredible as always.”

She smiled and stepped forward and kissed him. Barry tasted the remnants of his stuff, but her taste and smell overrode any negative feelings about that. Her tongue flicked all over his mouth and then she pulled back and looked at him.

“Mr. Jones, I will need this from you pretty often. Alex said I have to keep all my urges to my current men until we get a chance to work out some things. Will that be ok with you?”

Barry saw her cute face actually get a little worried. He chuckled. “Madison, if I ever tell you that I don’t want what you just did you can just put me in the coffin and bury me.”

She giggled. “You have to do the other stuff too. You know, your tongue down there and then the lotion.”

“Ok, new plan. If I turn down any of that just shoot me and put me out of my misery.”

She chuckled and hugged him. He felt her breath in his ear and then heard her whisper. “I love you Mr. Jones. Will you do the tongue thing now?”

“Yes, but on one condition.”

She pulled back and looked at him with a question on her face. “What condition?”

Barry reached out and touched the bottom of her shirt, lifting it a little so he could touch her soft belly. “That you are naked.”

She squealed as soon as the words left his lips. Her shirt flew off and her sweatpants and panties were yanked down and tossed to the side in seconds. He looked at her perfect young body and smiled.

Barry touched her hip, and he felt her shiver. “Flawless. You are so beautiful.”

“Mr. Jones, it’s ok if we can’t do lotion today. I just wanted to do that for you first.”

Barry moved his hand up and held her firm breast. He saw her nipple harden and he smiled. “Baby girl, if I can’t get hard again looking at this perfect body, I may need to shoot myself.”

She giggled and he rolled her nipple under his fingers. She reached down and touched his soft cock and he flinched. “Good, because I want this thing right here in my butt later if that would be ok.”

He chuckled. “It would be very much ok. Now, get that cute little ass up on my bed and let’s get to work.” He popped her on the butt, she squealed again and jumped on his bed.

He stood up and turned to see her cute face and her strong legs spread wide open, the small pussy was glistening. He wasn’t sure if he had ever seen anything so beautiful. He crawled on the bed and moved his head down between her smooth legs. He heard her gasp just as his tongue touched the soft skin.

Madison closed her eyes and let her body relax under his warm tongue. He was very good at this, slower and different from Joshua but she loved it just as much. Maybe it was his sweetness that helped her appreciate his work. His tongue wiggled inside her and then moved slowly up her open pussy. She saw his face as he moved up and kissed her just above her pussy. She figured out something else, it might be because he loved it so much. His smile was cute with her juices all over his cheeks. He moved back down, and he had her on edge within a few minutes.

Barry lapped up as much of her sweet nectar as he could. It was like ambrosia on his tongue. Why did she taste so fucking good? He loved how responsive she was and the feel of her skin as his hands wandered all over her young body as he worked between her legs. Her thighs were fabulous, and she was small enough that he could reach her breasts as he licked her. He squeezed and fondled the firm globes as he ran his tongue all over her sweet pussy. He chuckled that she told him he would have to do this more often. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. He flicked his tongue across her small clit, and he felt her hands grab his hair.

“Oh God, yes, please, right there ... Ahhhhggghhh.” Barry heard her start to talk and then scream as her body started to convulse under his hands.

Madison held his hair and let her body release. She felt the tight cramps in her stomach and then the glorious pleasure in her pussy as his tongue continued. She flopped around on his bed for a little while and then he moved out from between her legs. She looked at him as he stood up and moved to the side of the bed. His cock was almost hard again. She reached out and then her arm froze as another shiver ran through her. She reached again and grabbed it and pulled him closer. She turned to her side and moved his soft cock into her mouth again.

Barry grabbed the lotion and moved to the foot of the bed. He coated his now hard cock and she smiled and licked her lips. Her mouth really was magical. He pulled her closer and pushed her legs back. She grabbed them and pulled them almost to her head. He reached down and slid a coated finger into her small hole. She quivered and he pushed it deep and then pulled it out and put more lotion around her hole and on his cock. He dropped the bottle on the bed and moved forward. He lined his cock up and pressed it against her small ass. He was amazed again at how easily her body opened for him. His cock moved slowly into her tightest hole, and he loved the feel of the warm skin of her thighs as he bottomed out deep inside her teen ass. She let out a small gasp and he looked down at her.

“You ok?”

She nodded and smiled. “It’s wonderful.”

Barry put his hands behind her knees and started to pull out. He quickly got into a slow steady rhythm, and she started moaning. He loved this feeling; it was like none other in his life. He would never have believed it if someone had told him he would be balls deep in the ass of a beautiful 14-yr-old. Life was strange and wonderful. He leaned over a little more and started thrusting into her snug little hole.

Madison watched him and his face was getting a little red. He looked like he was working hard. She reached up and touched his arm. He stopped as he was buried deep and looked at her.

“Mr. Jones, slow down. Take your time.”

He smiled and relaxed. His rhythm was much slower now, and they were both grateful for that. He kept it up for another five minutes and then felt the pleasure rising. It hit him and he grunted and drove deep into her as he unloaded his balls again into her young bowels.

Madison pulled him onto the bed and held him as they recovered. She was still trembling, and he was breathing hard. She rubbed and kissed his chest as his breathing slowed down.

“Mr. Jones, you are incredible.”

He chuckled and looked at her. “No baby. You are the incredible one. I don’t know how you do it, but you drive me do things I never thought I could ever do again.”

She smiled and crawled on top of him. “I guess we are just a great team.”

He put his arms around her and held her as his old body tried to get back to normal.

Alex sat at her desk and looked at the phone. None of the lights were flashing and she let her mind wander. Madison was so lost last night and then she seemed so happy at the end. She felt a little pride that she had something to do with that. Henry seemed more comfortable, and she was happy for him. He obviously loved his daughter deeply, but everyone needed a little push now and then to get them on track. She sighed and wished her parents has someone to push them. She shook her head and refocused on the present. Her conversation with Katie came back in her head. College? She had not thought about that for a while, she admitted she had fallen into a comfortable routine, especially after Aaron rescued her from her shithead boyfriend. Routine? As a fucktoy? She chuckled when she thought about that word. The phone buzzed and broke her out of her trance.

“Alex, can you bring in the Washington contract?” She heard Brad’s voice.

“Yes, sir. Be there in a minute.”

Alex walked over to the file cabinet and felt her stockings rub against each other. Her pussy tingled and she realized she was excited. Aaron had fucked her thoroughly last night, but he was gone when she woke up this morning. Her body was on edge when she got back from Madison’s house and now it was heating up again. Did she just have to think about her to get her going? She found the file and walked into Brad’s office.

Brad heard the door and looked up to see Alex walking into the room. He caught his breath as he saw her. Her blouse was light blue, and he saw gorgeous cleavage over the open buttons. Her skirt was dark blue and was tight and short. He always loved the way she dressed. Her black heels and the dark hose completed the sexy look and he sighed.

“Here you go.” Brad took the file and she stood and looked at him.

“Thanks Alex.” He noticed she was standing like she wanted to say something. He sat up and looked at her. He saw her take a deep breath.

“Katie talked to me last night about college.”

Brad shook his head and smiled. “Yes, we have talked about that. Would you be interested?”

Alex nodded. “Of course, it just took me by surprise.”

Brad smiled. “It was not hard to see that you have talents above your position.”

“More than a fucktoy?”

Brad laughed. “Is that what she said?”

Alex nodded. “Yeah, I never thought of it that way.”

“Does that term bother you?”

“I guess not, that is what I am, right?”

Brad laughed again. “Alex, you are way more than that. I could not run this office with an airhead sitting out there that just knew how to suck cock.”

Alex smiled. “But that skill doesn’t hurt.”

Brad smirked. “No, it does not. You are the perfect package, and I will miss you terribly if you leave.”

Alex sighed and felt her pussy tingle again. “I will miss it too.”

Brad saw a fire in her eyes. He cocked his head and looked at her. “Alex, are you ok?”

“The discussion last night at Madison’s house was intense and I was glad Aaron was there last night when I got home but he was gone when I woke up this morning.”

“Sorry about that. I needed him to pick someone up in Tampa early this morning.”

Alex nodded. “I understand.”

Brad saw something in her eyes and heard a slight tremble in her voice. “Alex, come over here.”

Alex walked around his desk and stood next to his chair. Brad looked at her and her pussy shivered. “Yes sir.”

Brad touched her thigh and she gasped. “Last night got you thinking, didn’t it?”

She nodded and he slid his hand up her leg to the top of her stocking. He felt her tremble and he looked at her. “Aaron was not there this morning to scratch the itch, was he?”

She shook her head, and he slid his finger up her inner thigh. She shivered and put her hand on his shoulder.

“Mr. Thompson?” Alex’s voice was full of breath and wavered.

“Yes, my little fucktoy?” Brad heard her gasp, and her legs shook.

“Oh God.” Alex moved closer and he kissed the top of her breast as his fingers touched her panties.

Brad moved his other hand to her thigh and ran them both up to her ass and squeezed. She put both hands on his shoulders and moved her chest into his face. He kissed and licked her cleavage. He slid his fingers under her panties and rubbed her smooth ass. She was shivering in his arms, and he pulled his head back and looked at her.

“Alex, take off your panties and give them to me.” He spoke softly and she moved slowly.

Brad held out his hand and she dropped her white lace panties into it. He saw her hand was shaking slightly. He smiled and brought them to his nose. She shivered again as he inhaled. He moved his right hand between her legs and touched her pussy. It was wet and hot, and he slipped his finger between her slippery folds. She gasped and leaned onto him. He ran his finger all over her pussy and then pushed it deep into her warmth. She trembled and he felt her warm breath in his ear. He pulled his finger out slowly and ran it up to her clit. She whimpered as he started to roll the small nub.

Alex lost control of her body as he played with her pussy. She held onto his shoulders and let him do whatever he wanted. It turned out to be exactly what she wanted, and her orgasm ran up her legs quickly and exploded. She buried her face into his shoulder and let her body feel the pleasure. He held onto her ass with one hand and kept the pressure on her clit as she came hard and then eventually relaxed into his arms. She felt his breath in her ear.

“Alex, lean over my desk.” The whisper was soft, but she shivered again when she heard it.

Brad sat in his chair as she pulled away and leaned over his desk. He reached out and pulled her skirt up over her nice ass. He rubbed her soft skin and she moaned. He saw her pussy throbbing between her legs. He stood up and opened his pants. His cock was rock hard, and he pulled it out and laid it across her cheeks. He felt her tremble.

Alex squealed softly as he entered her. She had forgotten how big he was. Aaron was slightly longer but she was pretty sure Brad was thicker. She wiggled her butt and he put his hands on her hips and started fucking her firmly. She grunted as he bottomed out and pushed her across the desk. She closed her eyes and focused on his cock.

Brad fucked her hard for at least five minutes and then he pushed in and emptied himself into her. He held her and let his cock soften slightly before he pulled out and sat down. He pulled some napkins out of his drawer and cleaned her thighs. She did not move, and he sat and looked at her bent over his desk. He was really going to miss this if she left.

Katie wrapped a towel around her hair and followed the young girl back into her bedroom. Sam sat on the bed and Katie sat next to her. Katie heard Sam sigh.

“She gets me so worked up, what’s that all about?”

Katie rubbed her hand over the wet hair. “I don’t know baby. I guess she impacts us too, that was pretty intense.”

“Yeah, sorry about that. I was just so horny when I woke up and he was so hard.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.