Madison - Cover

Madison

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 9

Fiction Story: Chapter 9 - Young girl drives neighbor crazy and helps her daddy land his new job.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Snuff   Spanking   Black Male   White Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   Violence  

Madison opened her eyes on Thursday morning and sure enough the clock told her it was 15 minutes before her alarm. She stretched her arms up and then sat up. She felt really good, she felt like she had slept deep and hard, she didn’t even dream. She jumped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. After a nice hot shower, she wrapped a soft towel around her body and went back into her bedroom.

She opened her dresser drawer, and a pair of pretty green lace panties were on the top of the pile. She picked them up and the tag was still on them. She looked down and a matching green lace bra was sitting there. They were so pretty. She held them up, they were a little sheer and she was sure her nipples would show through but that would be behind her shirt so no one would see. She slipped on the panties and then the bra and looked in the mirror. She pulled off the tags.

She was right, she could plainly see her nipples behind the pretty lace and the bottoms were pretty much the same. It was not as obvious as her nipples but there was no imagination needed with these. She loved the way they fit, and the bra actually gave her a little bit of cleavage. She walked over to her closet. She decided to go old school today and pulled out a white shirt with buttons. She slipped it on, and it was thick enough to hide the bra. She buttoned it, leaving the top two open.

She pulled out her black pleated skirt and pulled it up her legs. She tucked in the shirt and zipped up the skirt. She fluffed out the shirt and she looked like your traditional schoolgirl. She grabbed a brush and sat at her desk. She started to brush and then Katie stopped in her doorway. She looked at her and smiled and the pretty girl walked into her room.

Katie took the brush from her and Madison closed her eyes. Katie started brushing the long dark hair. It was magical and so pretty. She loved long hair, she had it when she was younger but now, she wore it much shorter, long enough to flow over her shoulders but short enough to make it much easier to handle. She may have to grow it out now that she felt Madison’s smooth hair between her fingers. She brushed the wonderful hair for about 10 minutes.

“How are you feeling today, sweetie?” Katie asked.

“I feel great, I slept like a log and it was great. I was very tired.” Madison said.

“Yeah, Brad and I fell asleep at 8:30, I think we were all really tired.” Katie said.

“I talked to daddy last night. I really miss him.” Madison said.

“I know sweetie, it is hard, but he will be home soon.” Katie said.

“Yeah, but he is going to miss my meet this weekend.” Madison said and Katie heard her voice crack a little. She hugged the young girl and kissed the top of her head.

“I will be there to cheer you on, sweetheart.” Katie said.

“Thanks.” She said.

Katie finished brushing her hair and kissed her head again.

“See you downstairs.” Katie said and walked out.

Madison grabbed some white socks and sneakers and started downstairs. Brad was taking a sip of coffee when he saw her walking down the stairs. She was a wet dream walking, the schoolgirl looks, the bare feet, the glorious long hair. He took a big drink.

“Good morning, Mr. Thompson.” Madison said as she sat on the ottoman, pulling on her socks.

He watched her put on her socks and shoes and he was amazed that she could be so sexy doing such a mundane thing.

“Good morning, Madison. Sleep well?” He asked.

“Yes, sir, it was nice. Do you still need my help today?” She said as she walked to the table.

“Yes, if you still feel up to it.” He said.

“Sure, it was fun yesterday. That man was funny, and we did good, right?” She said, taking a bit bite of toast.

“Yes, we did, and he was funny, wasn’t he?” Brad said and she giggled.

They both looked up to see Katie walking into the kitchen. She was wearing a pretty cotton dress with little straps that came a few inches above her knees. Madison was amazed again at how pretty she could be in the morning. All of her friend’s mothers looked like crap in the morning when she saw them after a sleepover.

“You look incredible this morning honey.” Brad said.

“Thank you, I haven’t worn this in a while.” She said and spun.

“I know, I missed it, I love it.” Brad said.

“I thought I would wear it today when I go for my pedicure.” She said.

“You will be very popular.” He said and she laughed.

“Yeah, everyone is gay there so not sure how popular I will be.” She said.

“Well, the girls will like it then.” He said.

“What is a pedicure?” Madison asked.

Katie looked at her with a strange expression.

“Oh my God, are you serious? You have never had one?” Katie said.

Madison shook her head.

“Well, that does it. You are coming with me. I can pick you up after school.” Katie said.

“I have to help Mr. Thompson today; we have a meeting at 5:00.” Madison said.

“Oh, I am so sorry Miss businesswoman, when is your calendar open?” Katie said and Madison laughed.

“She is free on Friday.” Brad said.

“Ok, it is done, I will pick you up at school on Friday. I will reschedule and we will take you to paradise.” Katie said.

Madison smiled and figured she would find out what it was on Friday, but it sounded great. She finished her toast and grabbed her backpack. She put her plate in the sink and kissed Mr. Thompson. She walked and stood in front of Katie. Katie put her hands on Madison’s hips and ran her hands down her legs. She then reached up and straightened her shirt. She unbuttoned the third button on her shirt and Madison looked down and saw the tops of her boobs showing. She thought it was pretty hot, but she wondered if the school would think so.

“I don’t know. I love it but you are still my princess, maybe not this one.” Katie said and buttoned the third button. Madison felt better, a lot of chest was still visible, but the tops of her boobs were not.

She looked up and Katie kissed her gently. She felt Katie pull her closer and she put her arm over her shoulder. She felt the soft skin of Katie’s shoulder. The kiss lasted long but yet was too short as Madison felt Katie pull back. She felt her body get warmer and then she hugged the girl.

“Have a good day, sweetheart.” Katie said to her hair as the girl hugged her.

“Thanks, I will. Mr. Thompson, remember Aaron has to pick me up from school today.” Madison said from Katie’s arms.

“Will do maam. Now get your butt to school.” He said.

“Yes sir.” She said and walked towards the door.

She walked out the door and towards the black car. She unbuttoned the third button before she climbed into the back seat.

“Good morning, Aaron.” She said and remembered his warm hands on her skin yesterday.

“Good morning, Miss Madison.” He said and remembered her soft skin under his hands yesterday.

They rode to her house as Aaron appreciated the third button in the rearview mirror. She opened the door, got out and then leaned back in. Aaron turned to see a pretty green lace bra and nice cleavage looking at him as she leaned into the car.

“Aaron, can you pick me up at school this afternoon? I have to be at the office at 5:00.” She said as he stared at her chest.

“Yes, maam. I will see you then.” He said.

“Thanks Aaron, have a great day.” She said and shut the door.

Aaron watched her walk towards the porch and remembered seeing her yesterday around the pool. That little body was remarkable. He rubbed his cock and put the car in gear as he saw her kneel down to pet the little dog. Lucky dog.

Roscoe licked on the girl’s legs as she ran her fingers over his body. She tasted great and he loved her smell. He felt her pick him up and he started tasting her ear and neck.

“Roscoe, I think Madison has already had a bath this morning.” Barry Jones said as he walked down the steps.

“It’s ok, Mr. Jones, I missed him yesterday. It is fine.” She said and hugged the little dog.

“Ok but let me know when you get tired of him licking all over you.” He said and wished he was Roscoe.

“How are you today?” Madison said.

“I am good, a little down on my Madison time the last few days but I will survive.” He said and smiled.

“Yeah, sorry, I have to get picked up at school again today, but I will try and get here early tomorrow morning so we can hang out on the swing.” She said.

“That would be lovely.” He said and took Roscoe from her, getting a nice view of her green lace bra as he looked down.

He stepped back and noticed her shirt was open enough to show a little cleavage. God, that was fucking hot. He tried to stay calm. She smiled at him and stepped up on the first step. She hugged him and he wrapped his left arm around her. She pulled back and kissed him on the lips. She held the kiss a little longer and he almost crumbled. She jumped down and started walking down his sidewalk.

“Have a great day, Mr. Jones.” She said and waved.

“You too, Madison.” He said as he struggled to breathe.

He watched her walk down the sidewalk, that little skirt dancing over her thighs. He could feel her lips still on his as he walked up the stairs. He sat on his swing and took a deep breath.

Madison buttoned her third button before she got to Sam’s house. She hugged her friend when she came out of her house and they walked to school, talking about very important schoolgirl things.

Practice was incredibly hard, and Madison stood under the hot shower. She noticed all the girls looked tired as well. She looked around and saw all the different shapes and sizes of girl. Most of them were slim and small like her. She noticed the senior girls were rounder and their boobs were way bigger. She also noticed their hips seemed bigger. She looked down at hers and she could tell they were a little round but not like the older girls.

She wrapped a towel around herself and walked to her locker. Sam was already getting dressed and she was pulling a pair of blue panties up her long legs. Madison saw her pull them up and her butt looked so good in them. She really wanted to just run her hands all over it. She stood in front of her locker and dropped her towel on the bench.

“Damn, you are fine.” She heard her friend.

“Please, not as fine as you.” Madison said and pulled out her panties.

“True. Hey, are those new? They are awesome.” Sam said and grabbed the panties.

“Yeah, the Thompsons bought them for me.” She said.

“I want some Thompsons.” Sam said and handed her panties back.

Madison laughed and slipped them on. She put on the bra and reached for her shirt.

“Fuck, they are hotter on. I may want to make out with you if you get any hotter.” Sam said.

“Ok.” Madison said and started buttoning her shirt. She heard her friend laugh but she was not laughing.

They finished dressing and walked out of the school. The big black car was waiting. They walked up to it.

“Your chariot awaits, rock star.” Sam said.

“You are funny, I will see you in the morning.” She said and hugged her friend.

She climbed into the car and looked back at Sam standing on the sidewalk.

“Aaron, can we take my friend home on the way to the office and still make it on time?” Madison said.

“Absolutely, Miss Madison.” Aaron said.

She held the door open and looked at her friend.

“Get in goofball.” Madison said and Sam jumped in the car and shut the door.

“Sam, this is Aaron. Aaron this is Sam.” Madison said.

“Nice to meet you Miss Samantha.” Aaron said as he looked at the pretty blonde with the long legs.

Aaron saw she was wearing a tank top and little jean shorts. She was cute as fuck. Where are all these little hotties coming from?

“Nice to meet you Aaron.” Sam said and punched her friend.

Madison opened the compartment in front of her and handed her friend a cold bottle of water. She watched Sam take a big drink and she loved the way her neck moved as she swallowed. They sat in the soft leather and giggled most of the way to Sam’s house. They stopped in the street in front of her house and Madison hugged her friend again.

“Thanks for the ride, rock star. Nice to meet you Aaron.” Sam said and scrambled out of the car.

“See you in the morning.” She said to Madison and shut the door.

Aaron put the car in gear as he watched a fine little ass walk up the sidewalk to her house. He pulled away, hoping that was not the last time he would see that one.

Madison watched her friend walk onto her porch and then leaned back and closed her eyes. She loved this car and almost fell asleep before they got to the office. Aaron parked and they walked together across the garage, into the elevator, and across the floor towards Alex’s desk. Alex was standing in front of her desk, talking to another girl. This girl was almost as pretty as Alex. Did Mr. Thompson only hire pretty girls? She thought about it for a minute and figured that was a stupid question.

“Hi Madison, how are you?” Alex asked.

“Good, tired from practice but ok.” She said.

“This is Anna.” Alex said, motioning to the other girl.

“Hi Anna, I am Madison.” She said and held out her hand.

“Oh, I know who you are. Our little good luck charm. Got an impossible account signed on her first day. You are a rock star. She is precious Alex.” Anna said and shook Madison’s hand.

“Right? Madison, he is waiting for you.” Alex said.

“Thanks, nice meeting you Anna.” She said and thought it was funny she said the same thing as Sam but for very different reasons.

She turned and hugged Aaron, her head against his stomach. She felt his arms wrap around her. She stepped back.

“Thanks Aaron, see you tomorrow?” She said and walked towards the office.

“Yes, Miss Madison.” He said.

She walked into the office and closed the door. Alex and Anna looked at Aaron. He shrugged. They all understood.

“See you later Alex. Goodbye, Mr. Aaron.” Anna said in a little girl voice.

“Fuck you Anna.” He said softly.

“Tomorrow.” She said, smiled and walked away.

Alex leaned over and whispered to him.

“I need your cock inside me.” She said and he smiled.

“Wait in conference room B, Johnson and his lawyer should be here in a few minutes. After they go in, I will meet you. Do not be gentle today, Mr. Aaron.” She said and walked back around her desk.

He watched that fine ass as she went around the desk. He headed to conference room B.

Madison walked up to Mr. Thompson’s desk and he looked up.

“What do you want me to wear today?” She said.

“I think what you have on is perfect. Maybe the third button?” He said, she unbuttoned it and he smiled.

“Who are we meeting today?” She said.

“Mr. Johnson and his slimy lawyer. Mr. Johnson is the decision maker, so you don’t have to pay any attention to the lawyer. Make sure Mr. Johnson is happy and I will take care of the rest.” He said.

“Got it boss.” She said and sat in the big chair. He picked up the phone and gave some instructions.

Alex came into the office and walked right over to her. She had a brush in her hand and Madison smiled. She closed her eyes as Alex brushed her hair. When she finished she reached up and felt two ponytails.

“Thanks Alex.” Madison said.

“My pleasure, sweetie, you have lovely hair.” Alex said.

“Thanks.” Madison answered.

“Boss, how is this?” Alex said and stepped aside.

Brad looked at a cute little schoolgirl with two long ponytails and he thought it was perfect.

“Perfect, thank you Alex. You can bring Johnson in as soon as they get here.” He said.

“Got it boss.” She said and left.

“She is very pretty.” Madison said.

“Yes, she is.” Brad said.

“Have you done that thing to her?” Madison said and Brad laughed.

“Well, no, but Katie has, and it was fabulous to watch.” Brad said.

“Really? I bet that would be nice.” She said.

Madison heard his phone buzz and she heard Alex’s voice. She got up and stood beside him behind the desk. She saw Alex walk in followed by two men. The first one was large, he was tall, and his belly was really big. She saw the buttons toward the bottom of his shirt struggling to hang on. He had on a suit top and dress pants. His clothes seemed nice, but she could not take her eyes off those struggling buttons. The man behind him was much smaller. He was very thin with wire glasses. His hair was dark and looked to be wet. It was shiny and combed back. His clothes were also nice, but he needed to be bigger to make them look better. She thought it was funny that they were so different.

The big man sat in the chair in the front and the little man sat in the chair next to him. She saw the big man run his hand across Alex’s butt before she left. The big man watched her walk away and then turned to face them. He looked right at her and smiled.

“How are you today, Johnson?” Mr. Thompson said.

“Good, and you Thompson?” The big man said as he stared at Madison.

“I am good. We are anxious to resume our negotiations.” Mr. Thompson said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.