Lessons - Cover

Lessons

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 1: Questions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Questions - Several generations of women, and the lessons they pass down, generation to generation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Bethany looked at her watch again, though it was only two minutes since she had last glanced at it. She was nervous, but she wanted to talk to her aunt, privately. She and her brother, Brad, were spending the weekend with their Aunt Kate and Uncle Bob and her two cousins, Joe and Billy. The menfolk had just left the house to go fishing, ‘drowning worms’ as Uncle Bob called it. Bethie had turned down the offer to join in.

Aunt Kate noticed her niece fidgeting on the couch and looking out the picture window. She asked, “What are you watching the clock for, Bethie? You look nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs!”

Bethie jumped at the voice and looked behind her nervously, as if she had been caught doing something she wasn’t supposed to be doing. She replied, “Uh, I was just wondering if the guys were going to be coming back.”

Kate said, “Sorry you didn’t go? I can call them and ask them to come back for you.”

“NO!” said Bethie, a trifle more forcefully than she intended. “Sorry, but no, thank you.”

“What’s up, Bethie?”

Bethany Ann Mulvaney smiled at her aunt. The girl was a beautiful young woman, fifteen years old, five-foot five-inches tall, with a classic hourglass build. She weighed 120 pounds and measured 36-24-36 and had auburn hair. She was known as Bethie to family and friends, and Bethany Ann to the teachers and nuns at her school, part of Our Lady of Perpetual Redemption Roman Catholic Church. Her father called it Our Lady of Perpetual Tuition; the students called it Our Lady of Perpetual Frustration.

“Remember when you once told me that I could ask you anything about ... you know?”

Kate Maggiore grinned. She was Bethie’s mother’s younger sister, and though thirty-six, she had the same curvy build as her niece. The same as her sister and mother, too. The only big difference was that Bethie was still growing. She was still only a C-cup, and not the DD-cup of the rest of the women in the family. “You know, huh? Care to be more specific?”

Bethie blushed. “It’s just ... well ... I mean, I know why we come over here once a month for the weekend, and why the boys come over to our place two weeks later ... and...”

Kate laughed. “Oh, God, the dread secret is out!”

“Aunt Kate!”

“Just what do you think happens on those weekends?”

Bethie blushed again and blurted out, “That’s when my parents have sex, when we come over here, and you and Uncle Bob do it when the boys come to our house!”

Kate laughed loud and long at that. After a few minutes, she said, “Not precisely. Listen, would you like some coffee or something?”

“Iced tea?”

“Come on. Let’s get some tea. If you’re worried the guys will come back and hear us, don’t worry. We can hear them stomping around a mile away.” Kate stood and went to the kitchen, with Bethie following. She took a couple of glasses from the cabinet and filled them with ice, and then poured the iced tea. She sat down at the kitchen table and said, “Sit.” Bethie sat down across from her, and Kate said, “Now, what do you want to know about sex?”

“Uh, what did you mean, not precisely?” replied the teen.

“Bethie, we have sex more than once a month, quite a bit more,” admitted Kate.

“Then why the weekend visits?”

“For privacy.”

“Huh?”

“Bethie, if it was just the sex, we get plenty of that already. Your Uncle Bob and I have sex every day or two. The same goes for your parents. That isn’t the issue. The issue is having some private time just to ourselves. We get that on the private weekends.”

Bethie asked, “Is that when you do the ... uh ... weird stuff?”

Kate stared for a moment. “The weird stuff?”

“You know, the weird stuff!”

Kate rolled her eyes. “Just what is the weird stuff?”

“Uh...” Bethie turned red again.

“Bethie, let’s start at the beginning. Just what do they teach about sex over at Perpetual Redemption?”

Bethie shrugged. “Not much. Basically, not to do it and that birth control is wrong.”

“Not surprising,” sighed Kate. The parochial school was highly regarded and well run, but like all Catholic Church-operated schools, they had a major blind spot regarding human sexuality. “Okay, so have you had sex yet?” Her sister Jenny had told her that they had allowed Bethie to begin dating.

“NO!” answered Bethie, but she looked away as she said so.

“Bethie?”

“Well, not really,” admitted the girl.

“Uh huh. Not really. Bethie, just what have you done? I know you’re dating. Your mother told me so, and that you were going out with a nice boy a year ahead of you,” said Kate.

“Well, yes, Todd and I are going out. We can only go out on Friday and Saturday, but he’s funny and smart and kind and...”

Kate smiled as she listened to her niece go on and on about her boyfriend. The girl had it bad! She remembered back to her own teen years and shook her head. “Okay, got it, Todd is the second coming of Christ. Now, just what have the two of you been up to?”

“Aunt Kate?”

“Do you hold hands? Do you kiss? Do you go parking up off Kilgallen?”

“Aunt Kate!”

“You think you guys are the first people to go parking up there?” Bethie blushed and her aunt asked, “So, give! What do you two do?”

“Okay, so we hold hands and kiss,” Bethie admitted.

“And go parking?”

“Yes.”

“Am I going to drag this out piece by piece? Bethie, just tell me what the two of you are up to. We know it’s more than kissing and less than sexual intercourse. Lots of room in between. Now, give!”

Bethie sighed and nodded. “Okay, yes, we go parking and get in the back seat and stuff.”

“And did his hands go places the nuns wouldn’t approve of? And did yours?” asked Kate.

Another nod was forthcoming. “We’ve been kissing and a couple of weekends ago Todd started touching me ... I mean my shirt, not my pants ... and it felt good...”

“I am guessing really good, too. Just how far did he get? Just touching? Or did your shirt get unbuttoned?”

Bethie blushed and nodded. “It didn’t have buttons, but he pushed it above my breasts and got my bra loose. That felt really nice.”

Kate nodded. “Anything else happen?”

“Not then, but last weekend we went parking again, and that time he began kissing my breasts, and that was just... amazing! Then, when we took a break, he unzipped his pants and pulled his thing out, and he asked me to touch him.”

“And did you?”

“Uh huh. Just for a few seconds, and then he sort of exploded all over. It was kind of gross, but then Todd started sucking my nipples again, so I played with his thing again. He got real happy when he exploded a second time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.