Emma - Holiday Girl - Cover

Emma - Holiday Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 1: Christmas

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: Christmas - Young girl meets Santa and then all of his friends

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   School   Magic   Incest   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Emma – Holiday Girl – Santa cums to play

He appeared in the living room in a flash of white smoke. He saw her on the couch, and he smiled. He was a little tired, his work done for the night, but it was time to have a little fun. He walked over and looked down on the young girl. She was wearing a small set of blue pajamas, the material was thin and delicate, enough that you could make out the outlines of her impressive body. The pajamas were very lovely but not what your typical 14-yr-old would or should wear. He shook his head. The top covered her healthy breasts just barely, her tight stomach was exposed as was her cute bellybutton. Her shorts were also not very big, most of her legs were visible and they were very nice. Yes, this was going to be more than just a little fun.

“Pretty girl.” He said and touched her cheek.

Emma opened her eyes, and she could not believe what she was seeing. No, she must be dreaming. She tried to pinch herself, but she couldn’t move her arm. What the fuck? She did not see anything holding her down. She looked up at the fat man in the red suit.

“Santa?” She said in a whisper.

“Yes, Emma, it is me. It is nice to see you, I have been looking forward to this for a while.” Santa said and rubbed her cheek.

“What is going on, why can’t I move?” She said and found herself whispering.

“Magic, silly girl. You cannot move your body, but you can feel everything. Oh yeah, in case you were wondering, the whisper thing, also magic. Can’t having you waking up your family.” He said and ran his finger over her soft lips.

“What is going on?” She asked as she felt him touch her check, then her lips and now his finger was running over her neck.

“You see, little girl, it turns out you are on the naughty list.” He said and smiled as he touched her soft neck.

“Why, what did I do?” She said and he laughed.

“Where do I start? Let’s see, you started high school in August and immediately established your little mean girl crew. Does that ring a bell?” Santa said and touched her shoulder.

“So, that is not so bad. I have friends.” She said.

“Yes, you do, and the four of you terrorize all of the “Weird kids” as you call them. Do you recall only this week when you poured a carton of milk over Rachel Gordon’s head?” He said and she sighed.

“Now, be honest, you also like teasing poor Mr. Thomas as he is trying to teach you history. Don’t you like letting him have a peek at your little panties as you sit on the front row?” Santa said.

“Well, yeah, but why me?” She asked.

“That is a great question. You see, there are a lot of kids on the naughty list each year but there are always a few special ones that I identify and then I pick one and you my little Emma have been selected.” He said and ran his finger across her upper chest. Her pajama top had buttons and she had two of them open, showing the tops of her nice boobs.

“Picked for what?” She said and felt her chest tingle under his fingers.

“Well, for my special punishment, silly.” He said and she felt his finger move down the middle of her chest and across the tops of her boobs, tracing the open skin displayed by the two open buttons.

“What is that?” She asked, taking a deep breath.

“Oh, my girl, you will probably enjoy it, since you are obviously a little slut in training. I am going to fuck you so hard you will walk funny for a couple of days.” Santa said and he saw her face look a little scared.

“But you’re Santa.” She said, suddenly a little worried.

“Yes, I am, and I have delivered presents all around the world tonight to a lot of deserving boys and girls and now it is time for me to relax and have a little fun. Now I get to give you your present. Shall we get started?” He said and stopped his finger at the third button of her top.

She mumbled something and then felt her button pop open. She gasped and looked down at her top, his finger was on her chest but it never moved. She saw another button pop and then another. Soon her top was completely open and slowly pulling back to expose her breasts.

“Yes, yes, these are nice, I have been watching them develop. I truly think these are the source of your problem, ever since they blossomed you have been kind of a bitch. Your mom is more than frustrated with you.” He said and touched the soft breast.

“Um, but I am only 14. How can you do this?” She said as he squeezed her breast.

“Yes, my dear, but your little body has betrayed you. It has developed very nicely, and you didn’t think I would pick an ugly girl to get my special present.” He said and pinched her nipple.

She moaned as he pinched her nipple. No one had ever touched her body like this. The stupid boys didn’t deserve to touch her, she barely let them talk to her.

“See, there you go, a little bit of arrogance and superiority. Like I said.” He said and pinched her other nipple.

“But, how, oh fuck, you can read my mind?” She said.

“Yes, sweet girl, you have no secrets from me. Santa, remember. I know all about you. Like when you told your little brother that there were spiders in your room that ate little boys. You do know he still has nightmares about that.” Santa said and twisted her nipple.

“Shit, that hurts.” She squealed or thought she did, but it came out as a whisper.

“Yes, baby girl, it does but it will not hold a candle to when I rip through that little cherry of yours in a few minutes.” He said and stood.

“Please stop, I will be good.” She said.

“Liar. Now Emma, be honest. You haven’t been good for a few years now and you don’t have any plans to change.” He said and she saw his pants slowly disappear.

She gasped as she saw his cock, it was very long, and it looked red and angry. It was pointing at her and moving slightly, like it was picking a target. She felt her body move and she was now sitting up and the cock was touching her lips. She opened her mouth to say something, and it slid into her. She gurgled around the cock as it moved into her small mouth. It was huge and filled her up quickly, but it tasted like peppermint.

“Do you like that taste? I did it especially for you. You are on the naughty list, but I am not cruel.” He said and continued to push gently into her pretty face.

Emma panicked as the cock entered her mouth, she had never even thought of having a cock in her mouth. Tammy did it to Josh almost every day, but she thought it was gross. She felt it hit the back of her throat and he chuckled.

“Now, little girl, you will know what it feels like to have a cock in your throat. For the path you are currently following this will come in handy for you as a skill. This could get you some really good grades in school.” He said and pushed his cock deep into her young body.

Emma freaked out as the cock slid into her throat. She felt her neck bulge and then she felt his crotch hit her face. She then realized she could not breathe. She tried to lift her arms to push him away, but they wouldn’t move. She felt her lungs trying to suck in air and failing. She looked up at him and he saw the fear in her pretty green eyes.

“Scary, huh, think of what little Jimmy Jackson felt like when you tossed him in the pool, knowing he couldn’t swim. Did you notice he went under three or four times before the lifeguard got to him?” Santa said, rubbing the back of her head gently as her face was pressed against him, his throbbing cock lodged in her young throat.

Emma felt herself losing the ability to think clearly but she did hear him talk about when she pushed Jimmy in the pool, that was really funny. She felt the cock move a little and then air rushed into her sore lungs. He held it in her mouth until she took a few breaths and then jammed it back in her throat. She thought about gagging but didn’t.

“Yeah, I got rid of that pesky gag reflex. If you are going to become an elite cocksucker that will just get in the way.” He said and pulled out slowly.

Emma sucked in more air. She felt her mouth stretched around the cock and it felt weird to have it in her throat. She felt him grab her hair with both hands and drive his cock into her. He started fucking her face brutally. He was jamming it into her throat and smashing into her face and then pulling it almost out before jamming it back. She felt like her mouth was just a hole for him.

“Now we are in business, your very first face fuck Emma. You should be proud. I know I am loving it.” Santa said as he pummeled her small throat with his cock.

Emma could only watch the length of cock as it disappeared into her face. It was very long, and she wondered how it fit inside her. She felt him put her hand on his balls and she could not move it off. She felt her hand start to massage the large sack. It felt strange in her fingers.

“That a girl, a man likes it when you massage his balls as you swallow his cock. You are a quick learner. It won’t be long now.” He said as he drove his cock into the young girl’s face.

Santa felt his balls churn under the little fingers. He pulled his cock out until it was sitting on her tongue and he fired a huge load into her mouth. He loved the look on her face when she got her first mouthful of cum, a lovely sight. He pulled out and fired his next load between her eyes and then blasted her forehead. He watched the cum slide slowly over her pretty face as she struggled with her mouthful.

“I know baby, you would love to spit that out, but that would be rude. Guys love it when you swallow.” He said and put his finger under her chin and lifted her head.

He saw the pool of cum in her little mouth. Her eyes were big. He smiled at her.

“Swallow.” He said.

Emma felt the massive load slide down into her belly.

“Your first load of cum in your tummy. I will be curious how many you take in the future. Bad news though sweetie, they won’t taste like peppermint.” He said and released her body, dropping her back onto the couch.

He loved the way her boobs bounced when she hit the couch. Those were some really nice tits for a young girl. No wonder the teachers all wanted to fuck her. He squeezed them a little more. He stood up and looked down at her.

“Did you like that?” He said.

“No, it was gross and felt weird.” She said and he laughed.

“Isn’t it interesting that you chose those exact words, weren’t those the words that Amelia used when you tripped her and made her fall into the ditch outside of school last month? Funny how karma works, little bitch?” He said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.