Emma - Holiday Girl - Cover

Emma - Holiday Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 3: St. Patrick’s Day (morning)

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: St. Patrick’s Day (morning) - Young girl meets Santa and then all of his friends

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   School   Magic   Incest   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Emma walked into the living room. Her dad was sitting in his chair, her mom was on the couch and her stupid little brother was playing on the floor with his toy cars. She snickered when she looked at his hair, there was a huge chunk of hair missing on the left side. She remembered when she told him it would be cool to give himself a haircut. Mom was really pissed, and he was smart enough to say it was his idea.

She looked at her dad and he was watching a basketball game, some kind of madness thing. She did not really care about sports; it all seemed a little stupid and she got bored really quick. It was torture for her to sit in the stands and watch Sam play on Friday nights. Well, he didn’t really play, he just stood there on the sidelines. She knew he wouldn’t see the field until Jerry graduated or got hurt. Oh well, it was easy to keep him at bay while he wasn’t playing. He understood, no play, no pussy. She chuckled and sat on the couch with her mom.

She curled her legs under her, her t-shirt barely covering her legs. She looked and saw her dad sneak a glimpse as she sat. She moved her legs a little and she saw his eyes get big and he looked away. She loved teasing her daddy. He would love her new panties; they were very small and covered very little. She laid against her mom and bent her knees. Daddy would like this view, she thought as she laid there.

Tomorrow was Thursday, she hated Thursdays. It was like an almost Friday, but you had to go back to school the next day. At least she had history tomorrow, she wondered what she would wear to tease Mr. Thomas. She was feeling very horny lately, she would need to masturbate tonight before bed. Just thinking of Mr. Thomas staring between her legs during class was getting her wet. She looked over at daddy and wondered what he would think if she just shoved her hand in her panties right now. He would probably really like that.

Emma woke up and walked into the shower. She started to wake up more and remembered her massive orgasm from last night. She smiled when she thought about kissing her daddy good night. She sat on his lap and his cock was solid. She played innocent like she didn’t feel it, but it felt nice under her ass. He was nervous and she saw him pulling the blanket over his lap when she got up. He was so funny.

She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her tight little body. She dried her long hair and then walked out into the hall. Her daddy was coming out of his bedroom.

“Good morning, daddy.” Emma said and saw him look at her.

“Good morning sweetie.” He said and started to walk past her, but she moved in front of him.

“Daddy, can you take me to school today, so I don’t have to ride the stinky bus?” She said in a whining voice and looked up at her daddy. She saw his eyes lock onto her teen breasts as they bulged out of the top of the towel.

“Baby, I can’t, I mean, well, I have an early meeting and I have to go very soon.” He stammered as he looked at her cleavage.

“Dookie, I hate riding the bus.” She said and put her hand on her daddy’s arm. She felt him flinch.

“Sorry, baby, maybe tomorrow.” He said and she pouted.

“Ok, I guess.” She said and hugged him. She felt his cock on her boobs as she squeezed him.

“Have a good day, baby.” Her daddy said and hugged her back.

She pulled back and felt the towel loosening. She grabbed it and tightened it, moving her boobs around and drawing her daddy’s eyes. She saw him wipe his forehead and then walk down the stairs. She walked into her room and dropped the towel. She dug out a pair of pink lace panties and the bra to match. She liked the way these looked on her tanned skin. She then pulled out a halter top and her jean skirt. The skirt was barely long enough to pass the dress code and she loved the way it showed off her legs.

She walked past the window and saw her neighbor in his back yard. He was not looking at her, but she stood in front of the window secretly hoping he would look up. She touched her nipples and felt them hardening. She slid her finger between her smooth pussy lips, and she was already wet. She was so horny again; she didn’t know what was happening to her. She went through puberty last year, maybe it was her cycle, she was still getting used to her body changing around her periods. Yeah, that was it, her period was due next week. Fuck! The bleeding was gross but she did like shoving tampons in her pussy, it was like a little cloth dick. She chuckled and walked to her bed to get dressed.

Ernie Jones sat on his bus and waited for the kids to get on. They were high schoolers but most of them were freshmen, a lot of the upper classmen drove to school. He saw her talking to her friends, the little brunette with the long hair and the body that wouldn’t quit. She was a freshman, so she was 14 or 15, that was insane, a body like that and still that young. She was in most of his fantasies lately and today she was looking good. He saw her nipples making small dents in her halter and that little skirt was like a denim napkin. Her legs were fabulous, and she was wearing little sandals so he could see her feet and cute toes.

Ernie closed his eyes for a second and imagined those little toes covered in his cum. In fact, he imagined her whole body covered in his cum. Yes, that would be lovely. He smiled at all the kids but kept his eyes glued to his little hottie. He wasn’t sure of her name, but he had many names for her in his fantasies. She was laughing and he saw her young boobs jiggle. God damn, she was hot. He pushed his cock around subtlety as it was starting to get uncomfortable.

Emma was laughing at something Tammy said. It was about that weird little kid in their first period class. He wore those really thick glasses and Tammy was planning on stealing them today, he was very blind without them, and it would be funny watching him walk around trying to find them. This was going to be so cool. She stepped onto the bus and looked up at the old black man that was their driver. She knew he liked looking at her and it made her pussy tingle. She smiled at him and made sure she stood as close to him as possible while she waited for the line to move.

Ernie could smell the innocence on her and he could see those little nipples up close and personal. He wanted to just pull up that little skirt and fuck her in the ass right here. Yes, that would be very nice. He watched her move down the aisle and his eyes locked onto her tight little ass as it moved under her jean skirt.

“Perv.” Ernie heard a voice and looked to see a blonde girl looking at him with an evil grin on her face. He looked down.

“I thought so, dirty old man.” Tammy said and laughed as she walked past the driver who she caught staring at Emma.

Emma sat next to the window and Tammy sat next to her.

“That creepy old driver was perving on you again.” Tammy said.

“Yeah, I figured, I could almost feel his breath when I was standing there.” Emma said.

“Gross, he looks so dirty and smelly.” Tammy said and Emma laughed.

Emma was looking out of the window and watching all the stupid parents as they kissed their little kids goodbye. Jesus, it wasn’t like they were going on a trip, they would be back in about 7 hours, snotty noses and all. She stopped her mom from doing all that silly shit a long time ago.

“So Em, where should we put Billy’s glasses?” Tammy said and Emma looked over.

“Who’s Billy?” Emma said.

“The little weirdo we were just talking about. Sometimes I worry about you Em.” Tammy said and laughed.

“Oh, how about putting them down the shirt of that girl that sits behind me?” Emma said.

“Oh fuck, that would be awesome. She would freak out if he had to reach in and dig around for them.” Tammy said.

“She doesn’t have much in there to speak of, I saw them in gym, and they are no more than pink nipples.” Emma said.

“God, that is great. We can do it when Thomas is at the back of the room messing with his projector.” Tammy said.

“Perfect. You get the glasses, and I will shove them down her shirt.” Emma said.

“We make a great team.” Tammy said.

“You certainly do.” A crackly voice said, and Emma looked over. There was a short, ugly little green man standing in the aisle next to Tammy. He was smiling at her and his teeth were all crooked and some were missing.

“Who the fuck are you?” Emma said and Tammy looked at her.

“What?” Tammy said. Emma looked at Tammy and then at the little man. He was smiling and shaking his head.

“You are the only one that can see me, my little cunt.” The little man said.

“Emma, what are you looking at and what did you say?” Tammy said. Emma looked at her.

“You can’t see anyone standing in the aisle?” Emma said and Tammy looked over. The little man was inches from her face, and he stuck a long tongue out and wiggled it, almost touching Tammy’s lips.

“What are you talking about, there is no one in the aisle. Emma, are you ok?” Tammy said, grabbing her friend’s hand.

“Yeah, just seeing things I guess, I didn’t sleep well last night.” Emma said.

“Yeah, me neither, my parents stayed up and drank most of the night. They consider today a holiday.” Tammy said.

“What holiday?” Emma said.

“It is St. Patrick’s Day, silly. Wow, you don’t have anything green on.” Tammy said and pinched Emma’s thigh.

“Ouch.” Emma said and rubbed her thigh. The little man was smiling and looking down Tammy’s shirt. He opened a couple of buttons and was holding it open, and it was like she didn’t notice.

“Nice tits on this one. Not as nice as yours though, I can’t wait to suck on those puppies.” The little man said.

“Sorry but you can expect more, you better get something green quick.” Tammy said and looked around. The little man pinched one of her boobs through her shirt.

“Ouch, Emma, I have green on, that’s not fair.” Tammy said, rubbing her chest.

“Sorry, your boobs were too cute. I couldn’t resist.” Emma said and Tammy laughed. The little man moved in front of Tammy and then scooted over in front of Emma. She could smell him, he smelled like cabbage.

“Fuck, what is that smell? Is it something outside?” Tammy said and looked at the window.

“You are a hot little slut, Santa was right.” The little man said and grabbed her boob. Emma slapped his hand, but he held onto her nipple.

“Emma, what are you doing?” Tammy said as her friend swatted the air. Emma looked at her friend and realized she could not see the ugly little man holding onto her nipple.

“Nothing, I thought there was a fly in here.” Emma said and looked out of the window. She tried to breathe slow as the man twisted her nipple.

“You must have a high threshold of pain, little cunt. This must hurt a little.” The little man said and twisted her stiff nipple more.

Emma grimaced as the pain ripped through her breast. She looked at the man. He was smiling at her with his broken grin. She noticed his nose was not right either, it was thin and longer than it should be. He also had huge bumps on his face, some of them with hair growing out of them. He was all around gross. Emma looked at Tammy and she had put in her headphones and closed her eyes.

“Who are you? And stop that.” Emma whispered and pulled him off her nipple. She rubbed her boob as the pain receded.

“Name is Flanagan, my skanky little bitch. At your service.” The man said and smiled. He put his hand on her thigh and squeezed.

“What do you want?” Emma said.

“Well, everything that everyone wants, you and everyone around you. Did you know your bus driver wants to fuck you in the ass?” Flanagan said.

“Ew, gross.” Emma said.

“No, my sweet little fucktoy. Not gross at all, in fact I will be sampling your little brown hole a little later and I guarantee you it will not be gross.” Flanagan said.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Emma asked and he laughed.

“Because you are on the naughty list. Cupid said you were a little slow on the uptake but that’s ok with legs like this you can afford to be dumb as a box of rocks.” Flanagan said and ran his wrinkled hand under her skirt.

Emma grabbed his wrist and she pulled back, it was cold and felt wet. She wiped her hand off on the seat as he moved his hand up and grabbed her pussy. She flinched.

“Fuck, this is about the Santa and Cupid thing? I didn’t think that was real.” Emma said.

“Yeah, that’s what they said. You kept up your evil ways even after what they did. I must admit I am impressed, that pain arrow of Cupid’s is no joke.” Flanagan said and slipped his finger under her panties.

“Ouch, stop it.” Emma said and tried to close her legs.

“This is a nice warm little pussy. I love the young ones; it is always fun when Santa picks a new one and then when we get one like you that is a little persistent it is even better. I haven’t had sweet young pussy like this in a few years.” Flanagan said.

“Please stop, I will change.” Emma whined.

“Yeah, Santa said you were a lying little piece of shit. Did you know that little dude with the glasses dreams about your tits at night?” Flanagan said and ran his finger into Emma’s tight pussy. Emma looked over and saw Jimmy Jackson looking at her. He was the little shit she threw in the pool a couple of months ago.

“Pease stop and I will talk to you. It hurts.” Emma said and he smiled again. He pulled his finger out slowly and she took a deep breath.

“That’s better, my little cunt. So do you want to know what is going to happen today?” Flanagan said and sucked on his finger.

“Yes, please.” Emma said.

“You taste really good; I will have to taste that little pussy up close in a few minutes. Ok, back to business. You see, I am a leprechaun and I grant wishes. However, what most people don’t understand is that I can pick and choose what wish I grant. You should have seen the look on the last dude’s face that caught me. Turns out he secretly wished he could fuck his sister. He had never said it out loud, but he had a lot of fantasies about it. That was a hoot, and she was not very happy.” Flanagan said and laughed.

“So, you are going to grant my wishes?” Emma said and he snickered.

“Well, that would nice wouldn’t it sugar tits. No, I am going to grant all the wishes around you that I find interesting. This is going to be so much fun.” Flanagan said and clapped his wrinkly hands.

“I don’t understand.” Emma said and he shook his head.

“You have to be the dumbest bitch on the planet, no wonder you have nice tits, all of the energy went to creating those and they had to use whatever was left for your brain.” Flanagan said and snapped his fingers. Emma looked and Tammy was frozen, in fact everything was frozen, except for her and the little green man.

“I guess I will have to give you a demonstration. Stand up little cunt.” Flanagan said and Emma stood. She felt like she had no control over her body.

“Damn, your body is fine as fuck, this is going to be a good day. Now, look over there and invite Jimmy over.” Flanagan said. Emma looked over and Jimmy Jackson was looking at her as she stood in the bus.

“Jimmy, will you come over here?” Emma heard herself say in a sweet voice. Jimmy jumped up and was standing in the aisle almost instantly.

“Now, little cunt, ask him if he would like to see your tits.” Flanagan said and she frowned at him, like she would ever say that.

“Jimmy, would you like to see my tits?” Emma said sweetly and her brain screamed.

“Oh god, yes. Are you serious?” Jimmy squeaked and pushed up his glasses.

“Ok, pull that shirt down and take off that bra and grant Jimmy’s wish.” Flanagan said.

Emma felt her fingers take the straps off her shoulders and push her halter down to her waist, her pink bra now on display. She reached around and opened her bra. She let it slip down her arms and grabbed it. Her boobs were now hanging out and Jimmy was staring with his mouth open.

“Give him your bra as a souvenir, sugar tits.” Flanagan said and Emma held out her bra to Jimmy. He took it slowly and put it to his nose and took a deep breath.

“Ask him if he would like to touch them, little cunt.” Flanagan said and Emma looked at him.

“Jimmy, would you like to touch them?” Emma said.

Jimmy Jackson moved closer and put his hands on Emma’s perfect teen breasts. He was in heaven and his little cock was throbbing. He felt her nipples and they were like little erasers. He would never forget this day for the rest of his life. He squeezed them gently and they were like cotton candy, they were so nice, he licked his lips.

Flanagan looked into the mind of the little cunt, and it was like a wonderland of cruelty and sex. She was a horny little devil; he was looking forward to this day. He sent her a suggestion he had just heard from little Jimmy.

“Jimmy, would you like to suck my nipples?” Emma said sweetly.

Jimmy leaned over and sucked Emma’s nipple, it was soft and hard at the same time, and she tasted so sweet. He sucked the other one and they both glistened with his saliva.

“Thank you, Jimmy, that was nice. Anytime you want to suck them you just ask me, ok?” Emma said and Jimmy nodded.

“Now go back to your seat, you can feel Tammy’s tits on the way if you want.” Emma said and Jimmy looked down at Tammy.

Jimmy slipped his hands inside Tammy’s shirt and squeezed her tits, they were not as nice as Emma’s, but they were tits on a pretty girl, he was not complaining. He moved back to his seat and sat down, holding Emma’s bra.

“Now sit down little cunt and you better pull that shirt up unless you want to flash the entire bus.” Flanagan said and snapped his fingers. Emma ripped her shirt up quickly as everything started moving again. Tammy put her hands on her chest and looked at Emma.

“Emma, did you touch me?” Tammy said.

“No, why would I touch you?” Emma said.

“I don’t know, I feel like someone touched my tits and you have been acting really weird today. Girl, you better do something about those headlights before we get to school.” Tammy said and Emma looked down. Her nipples were really poking out of her shirt now that her bra was gone. She wrapped her arms around her chest.

“Nice nipples, little cunt. Now do you understand how today is going to go?” Flanagan said.

“So, anyone that wishes anything I have to do?” Emma whispered.

“Well, not anything, just the most interesting ones, like the bus driver will fuck your ass today. I can’t wait to see that.” Flanagan said.

“But that will be embarrassing, will they remember?” Emma said.

“Oh yes, what good would it do if they forgot. Little Jimmy will remember your tits the rest of his life. Isn’t that sweet?” Flanagan said and laughed.

“I can’t do that. Please don’t make me do that.” Emma said.

“You can and you will. Oh, and I will be fucking you and some of your friends a bunch during the day, kind of a perk of the job, you know.” Flanagan said.

“What can I do to make you stop?” Emma said and Flanagan put his hand on his chin as if in thought.

“Ok, I am in a bargaining mood. You strip naked right now and fuck every boy and man you see for the entire day no matter where you are, me included of course. Yes, that will be fine, you can do that, and I will not do the whole wishes thing. What do you say?” Flanagan said and smiled. Emma leaned back in her seat and sighed.

“Fine, we will do the wishes.” Emma said and folded her arms over her chest and looked out the window.

“That is a wise choice, little cunt, that would have been a lot of guys, you would be really sore.” Flanagan said and laughed.

“This sucks.” Emma said under her breath.

“You have no idea, bitch, how much sucking will go on today. Your little mouth will be like a train station, a lot of cumming and going.” Flanagan said and jumped up on the seat. His feet were on each side of her legs and he was holding her head. Emma looked at Tammy and she was listening to her music and moving her head. She looked back and a large, crooked green cock was hanging in front of her face.

“Open wide, little bitch, time for breakfast.” Flanagan said and Emma felt her mouth open. The large cock slid into her mouth, she felt it move through her mouth and then into her throat. She put her hands on his thighs and felt the cold, wet skin. She pushed but the cock continued to move deeper into her body. She felt it move down her throat and then he was smashing his body into her face. She felt the cold skin and it gave her shivers. She wondered if she was going to die right here, she could not breathe at all.

“Don’t worry, my baby fucktoy. You will not suffocate, funny how long the body will survive between breaths when the metabolism slows down.” Flanagan said and waved his hand.

He moved his cock a little and then slammed it back into her face. She looked around and obviously nobody saw this ugly little man fucking her face. He moved out a little and jammed it back in. Her mouth was nice, the young ones always felt good. He was going to have a lot of fun with this little one, Santa still had hope for her. He was not feeling it though, she was a wicked little thing and the thoughts he was hearing coming out of her head would shock a politician. He drove into her throat again and saw her face was turning a little blue. He pulled out and blasted a huge load into her warm mouth. He pulled out and fired the next load into her left eye. She squirmed and he fired another load between her eyes.

Emma finally felt air enter her lungs and then her mouth was full of some wretched stuff, she tried to spit it out, but she couldn’t, the taste was turning her stomach so she swallowed as much as she could. She felt something wet hit her eye and she slammed it shut before it got inside. She felt another wetness hit her nose and then she felt him rubbing his thing in her hair. She saw him jump down and she took another deep breath. She reached up and felt the stuff all over her face, she reached into her purse and pulled out a Kleenex. She wiped her face quickly and the Kleenex was full of green sticky stuff. She felt her stomach wretch when she realized she had swallowed some of this.

“That was nice, little cunt, did you like your breakfast?” Flanagan said, standing between her legs with his hands on her thighs.

“Emma, what is in your hair?” Tammy said and Emma looked at her. She reached up and felt the sticky stuff in her hair.

“I don’t know, what does it look like?” Emma said.

“It looks like green face cream; did you get some in your hair when you were washing your face this morning?” Tammy said.

“Yeah, probably.” Emma said and wiped it out with another Kleenex.

“Why is it green? Did you get new product and not tell me? You will share that with me, bitch.” Tammy said and put her headphones in her backpack as the bus pulled up to school.

“That certainly can be arranged.” Flanagan said and chuckled. Emma looked at him and he was smiling.

Emma ignored him and picked up her stuff and stood up. She got into the aisle and Jimmy was right in front of her. He looked back at her.

“Thank you, Emma, that was really nice.” Jimmy said and she smiled. She was not sure why she smiled at the little shit.

“His wish was that he could touch your breasts, and that you would enjoy it. Tough when they are specific like that, little cunt.” Flanagan said and Emma saw he was sitting on the back of one of the seats.

Emma moved slowly to the front, and she saw the old black driver looking at her. She pulled her backpack over her chest and looked away.

“Your tits are not what he is wishing for, my little fucktoy. He wants that sweet ass, and he will get his wish this afternoon. Won’t that be fun?” Flanagan said and grabbed her butt. Emma walked down the steps, Ernie watching her tight ass move under her jean skirt.

Emma and Tammy started walking towards the school and Jimmy ran up to them. Tammy looked away with a disgusted look and Jimmy leaned closer to Emma.

“Emma, can I suck your nipples again at lunch?” Jimmy whispered.

“Sure, Jimmy.” Emma said and he smiled.

“Thanks, see you later.” Jimmy said and ran off.

“What did that little worm want?” Tammy said.

“Mr. Washington made me help him with English.” Emma said.

“That sucks.” Tammy said.

“Yeah, she has no idea. Bitch, why didn’t you just tell her what Jimmy wanted, she is your bestie, right?” Flanagan said and laughed; he slapped her butt.

“Shut up.” Emma said to him.

“What did you say?” Tammy said.

“I said, yes it sucks.” Emma said.

“Oh, ok. See you in first period, I must go by my locker and kiss Josh.” Tammy said and walked away.

Emma walked into first period and Mr. Thomas watched her closely as she sat in her seat on the front row. She got her book out and put it on her desk. Flanagan walked up in front of her and put his hands on her desk.

“Slut, take a wild guess what your teacher is wishing for right now?” Flanagan said and chuckled.

“I have no idea.” Emma said.

“Oh yes, you do. Spread those cute legs and grant his first wish to see your pretty panties.” Flanagan said and Emma spread her legs.

Hank Thomas watched the young girl sit down and then spread her legs. He almost fainted when he saw pink lace between her legs. He rubbed his cock and looked at heaven. He loved her legs, and this was like a dream come true.

“Little cunt, there are at least 6 guys in here that want to fuck you, what do you think is your limit?” Flanagan said.

“No, not in the middle of class.” Emma said.

“Well, not all of them are wishing for it to be in class but that small dude to your left wants to bend you over your desk and take you in front of everyone. That sounds like a good start, what do you think?” Flanagan said and she looked at the guy next to her, she really didn’t know him. She heard a snap and the guy kept looking at her. She noticed everyone else in the class was frozen.

“Holy shit, this is like one of those timestop stories. Emma, are you frozen?” the little guy said.

“No, I am not.” Emma said.

“Wow, so you and I are the only ones not frozen? This must be a dream. Emma, stand up.” The guy said and Emma stood up. Flanagan jumped up on Mr. Thomas’s desk and chuckled.

“This is getting even cooler; you have to do what I say? Lift your shirt.” He said and Emma lifted her shirt over her perky boobs. They popped out and the guy’s eyes lit up.

“Take off your panties and hand them to me.” He said and Emma reached under her skirt and slipped her pink panties down her legs. She picked them up and handed them to the small guy.

“This is like a wish come true, you are very pretty. Can I fuck you over your desk?” the guy said.

“He is a smart one.” Flanagan said.

“Sure.” Emma said.

“Fucking A, okay bend over your desk.” He said and she bent over and grabbed the back of her desk. Her boobs hung down and she was staring at the shy girl that they were going to prank with the stolen glasses. The guy jumped up and stood behind her. She felt his hands on her butt and then he pulled her skirt up over her ass.

“This is a fine ass, Emma, I knew it would be good.” He said and rubbed her ass. She heard a zipper, and she bit her lip.

“I can’t believe I am going to fuck Emma Wilson in class, the guys are never going to believe this.” He said and Emma felt his cock on her butt.

She felt him pull her ass cheeks apart and then his cock slid inside her. It was small but she felt it as he pushed it all the way in. He reached under and grabbed her boobs. He started moving and he was soon going really fast. He didn’t last very long, and she felt him push in and hold her hips. She knew he was cumming inside her, she hoped she wouldn’t get pregnant today. He pulled away and she saw him sit down. She felt something behind her and then she felt another cock move inside her. The little guy looked at her as she was still bent over the desk.

“I couldn’t resist, little cunt. This is nice pussy.” Flanagan said and started hammering the teenage slut. Santa had outdone himself this time, he would have to stay focused today, Santa was really mad that year he fucked up that little blonde. That was fun, though, and this little fucktoy on the end of his cock would look so good hanging upside down from the basketball goal in the gym. He shook his head and tried to get those thoughts out of his head. He focused on the tight pussy he was in and the firm ass he was holding.

“You look really pretty bent over like that.” The guy to her left said and Emma looked at him. Flanagan drove deep into her, and she grunted.

“I will let you up in a minute, I just don’t want this to end. Can I keep your panties as a souvenir?” the little guy said.

“Sure, that is fine.” Emma said between thrusts from Flanagan.

“Baby girl, this is prime pussy. Too bad it will be shredded by the end of the day. But, maybe not, you are really young, and the pussy tends to recover quicker in the young ones. We will see, won’t we.” Flanagan said and pushed deep into the young girl. He filled her young womb with his sticky seed. He pulled out and wiped his cock on her butt. He slapped her ass and jumped back on the teacher’s desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.