Emma - Holiday Girl - Cover

Emma - Holiday Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 4: St. Patrick’s Day – Lunch and All That Follows

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: St. Patrick’s Day – Lunch and All That Follows - Young girl meets Santa and then all of his friends

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   School   Magic   Incest   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Emma pushed herself up off Mr. Culpepper’s desk and stood up slowly. She pulled down her skirt. She pulled her halter down and ran her fingers through her hair.

“You look just fine, my little cum dump. I especially like my stuff running down your pretty leg.” Flanagan said and Emma looked down to see a stream of green slime running down the inside of her right thigh. She grabbed a Kleenex from the box on the desk and wiped it off her leg. She tossed it in the trashcan.

“Come on, little cunt, your fans await. I am looking forward to this.” Flanagan said and walked out of the room, Emma following slowly behind.

They walked into the lunchroom, and she saw lots of people looking at her. She walked slowly towards the line for lunch. A guy stepped in front of her, and she stopped, she recognized him as the guy that fucked her over her desk in first period, his name was Danny or something like that.

“Hi Emma.” David said and she looked at him.

“His name is David, little slut.” Flanagan said.

“Hi David.” Emma said.

“I think I am figuring this out, it is not only a timestop that is going on, but there is also something else. You have to do everything that anybody wants, no I think it is more to do with wishes, right?” David said and Flanagan laughed.

“l love this fucking kid.” Flanagan said and slapped Emma on the ass.

“Let’s test it out, I wish you would come with me.” David said and took her hand.

“He’s got you, little cunt, let’s see where this goes.” Flanagan said as David led her across the room. He brought her to the teacher’s table. She looked at the table and most of the teachers looked up at her. She saw Mr. Thomas and Mrs. Fleming and they both smiled at her.

“Ok, I wish you would bend over and let me fuck you in the ass.” David said and Flanagan laughed again.

“He is a natural.” Flanagan said as Emma bent over the table. She noticed most of the teachers did not even look at her.

Emma felt David pull up her skirt and then run his hands over her butt. He slapped it softly and then she heard a zipper. She laid her head down and closed her eyes, she was tired, and she knew there was nothing she could do, she was going to get fucked in the ass for the first time. She knew it would happen; the little green fucker had promised her, so she was resigned to it. She felt a cock touch her butt and then her cheeks being spread. She wondered how a cock would fit in that hole, it was very small. She knew it happened, Tammy and she had watched some pornos and seen it, but those girls looked like you could drive a truck in there. She was pretty sure her ass did not look like that.

“This is going to be so good.” David said and grabbed some butter off Mr. Timmons tray. The man did not even say anything. He rubbed it on his cock and then in her asshole. He ran his finger in her butt and she groaned.

“Emma, you ready? I am going to fuck you in the ass. I wish that you cum when I do it.” David said and Flanagan fell on the floor, holding his stomach and laughing uncontrollably.

David put his cock up to her ass and started to push. Her hole was small, and it was fighting him. He was determined so he grabbed her hips and pushed harder. He felt her hole give a little and his head slipped in. It was incredibly tight, he held it there for a couple of seconds and then started pushing again. She held him out for a few seconds but then his cock slid into her tight backdoor. She screamed and he bottomed out in her guts.

Emma had never felt anything so painful in her life. Her body seemed to be on fire, all coming from her butt. It ached horribly as he drove it deep inside her. This was not natural; cocks were not supposed to go there but she had one in there now. She got up on her hands and looked around. The teachers were talking and eating as she had an ass full of cock right in front of them. Her principal was right in front of her, and it was like he didn’t even see her. This was so weird; she would never get used to this. She felt David grab her hair and pull back. Her head was jerked back hard, and her back was now arched. She saw her principal suddenly look at her and smile. He reached over and pulled up her halter, her boobs bouncing free. She saw a few of the teachers look over.

“He was wishing he could see your tits bounce. It is a lovely sight; how does it feel to have a cock in your ass?” Flanagan said as Emma groaned.

David was now moving in and out of Emma Wilson’s ass slowly. This was fucking great; he had been lusting after this bitch the entire year, but she wouldn’t give him the time of day. Well, she was giving him more than that today. He had fucked her pussy over her desk in first period and he thought nothing could top that, but he was very wrong. Fucking her ass as she was bent over the teacher’s table was a fucking life changer. Now he watched Principal dickhead pull her halter up and those little titties started bouncing. This was turning out to be a great day.

Flanagan could not believe how this started. He knew she was going to get fucked quite a bit during lunch, he had heard at least 20 wishes to fuck the hot little freshman chick. He laughed as most of the dudes didn’t even know her name, just the hot little freshman with the nice tits that thought her shit didn’t stink. He got a kick out of that. The little fucker was really putting it to her ass, this was great. He heard her principal wish he could watch her tits bounce so he was not surprised when he pulled her halter up. Those really were some nice tits, especially for a little one.

Emma closed her eyes again as David rode her ass. He was pulling her hair and now her principal was feeling her boobs. She took a deep breath and wished for it to end.

“Nice try little cunt but I don’t think I am going to honor that wish. You are under duress and not in your right mind, so it would not be right.” Flanagan said and chuckled. He jumped on the table and looked around. There were a lot of kids in this room, and he wondered how many would wish to fuck her if he gave them all a glimpse.

Emma saw Tammy walk over and look at her. She didn’t say anything but made a sign for her to come and talk to her. How could she not see this?

Tammy walked to her table and wondered what Emma was talking to the principal about. She was leaning over the table and talking to him. Whatever, she was probably trying to get out of a detention or something.

Emma saw Flanagan jump up on the table and squat next to her. He was looking at her and he reached out and pinched a nipple. She groaned as the pain in her ass overwhelmed the pain in her nipple.

“So, little cunt, here’s what we will do. I will just have a little line form and when David gets done with your ass we can get started. Now it will be a hole of their choosing since David has broken the seal. I really wanted to be the first in your little brown hole, but I must admit the kid is impressive. I figured he earned it. It is nice that we can get that hole a little workout here, you really want to be stretched out before this afternoon. Old Ernie is packing a big one and getting that thing shoved up there without preparation would have hurt like a mother fucker and I don’t want to cause you any pain, little one.” Flanagan said and ran his hand over her pretty face as he smiled an evil smile.

Emma felt David push deep and she heard him groan. She felt his cock slide out of her ass and she moaned with the pain. She felt the principal suck one of her nipples and then she felt a cock slide into her pussy. She closed her eyes and prepared for a long lunch.

Flanagan watched the guys fuck her and move away. They were all very quick; it was high school after all and most of them were virgins. He chuckled as he thought of the fact that Emma was single-handedly lowering the male virgin percentage in this school substantially. He loved watching all the teachers feel up her tits, even he was surprised how many teachers were aware of her and had some twisted fantasy of what they wanted to do to her. High school was way different than when he went, but that was a couple of hundred years ago and there sure weren’t any little cunts like this walking around. He saw another guy step up and Emma flinched. Must be another one up her ass. He chuckled, this was working well, he would be really surprised if this lunch adventure did not have an impact on her.

Emma was getting numb; she could not feel it anymore when another guy started in her pussy. She did feel a twinge of pain when they shoved it in her ass but even that was fading. She wondered if her pussy would ever be the same, she felt like the whole school had fucked her.

Flanagan looked at the line and there were only a few guys left, he let the time move a little. Lunch still had 10 minutes left even though Emma had been getting fucked now for over an hour and a half. He was way under his estimation, she was working on number 44 now and there were three guys left. She was a trooper.

Emma felt empty suddenly. She was laying across the table and nobody was fucking her. She moved her head and looked around, people were dumping their trash and moving out of the cafeteria. She was really sore, and she pulled herself up slowly. She stood and felt dizzy, she felt a coldness on her arm.

“Whoa there, little cunt, take it slow, you just put on quite a show.” Flanagan said and held her up.

He pulled down her shirt and lowered her skirt. Her legs were covered in sperm and there was a huge puddle on the ground. He chuckled as he considered leaving it there. He could see the looks on the janitors faces as they encountered a sea of cum. He waved his hand, and the floor was clean. He left it on her legs, he liked the look of that.

“Please, no more.” Emma whimpered.

“It’s ok, my little cum dump. I promise next period no one will stick anything in your pussy or your ass. You need a little break.” Flanagan said.

“Thank you.” Emma said softly as they walked slowly out of the cafeteria.

“Anything for my sweet cum bucket.” Flanagan said and smiled.

They walked into her third period class and there were only a few kids in the room. Her teacher, Mr. Pearson was sitting behind his desk, arranging some papers. Emma got to her seat and slid in slowly. She was very sore and was glad no one was going to fuck her this period. She laid her head down on her desk.

“Miss Wilson, I am so sorry we are disturbing your sleep.” Emma heard something and she lifted her head. Her teacher was standing in front of her, and the class was laughing.

“I am sorry, Mr. Pearson. I don’t feel so good.” Emma said softly.

“Nope, that is not going to fly today, little cunt.” Flanagan said and waved his hand.

“Miss Wilson, can you come up to the front of the class?” Mr. Pearson said. Emma stood up and walked to the front. Mr. Pearson was standing next to the board, holding a piece of chalk. She walked up and took it from him.

“Ok, class, we are going to have a brainstorming session. Miss Wilson will be our data collector for this exercise. She will record our ideas on the board and then we can have a class discussion on the data. Today’s topic is wishes and how they influence society.” He said and Emma looked at him.

“What a great topic, my sweet slut.” Flanagan said.

“So, Mr. Pearson, can we wish for anything?” A boy asked.

“Sure, Mr. Cole, we are all adults but let’s try and keep it clean.” Mr. Pearson said.

“Ok, I wish Emma would raise her skirt so I can see her ass.” The boy said and Emma turned quickly.

“That is a good one to start, Miss Wilson, can you write that one down?” Mr. Pearson said, and Flanagan laughed.

Emma wrote “lift skirt” on the board. She took a deep breath.

“I wish we could see her tits.” Another voice. Emma wrote “see tits” on the board.

“I kind of wish I could fuck her face.” Another voice. Emma wrote “fuck face” on the board.

“Ok, that is a good sample. Let’s start compiling data. We will poll the class and you can vote for one of these and only one. Miss Wilson, can you announce each one and compile the votes?” Mr. Pearson said. Emma stared at him, and he smiled. She took a deep breath and looked at the class.

“How many vote for lifting skirt?” Emma said.

“That was not exactly my wish.” A boy said.

“Miss Wilson, please be accurate, announce the wish as it was stated.” Mr. Pearson said.

“How many vote for me lifting my skirt so you can see my ass?” Emma said.

“That is better, class, raise your hands if that is your selection.” Mr. Pearson said. Emma counted 5 hands and recorded a 5 on the board.

“How many people want to see my tits?” Emma said and she counted 6 hands, four of them girls. She turned and wrote that on the board.

“How many people want to fuck my face?” Emma said and she counted 13 hands, counting Flanagan and Mr. Pearson. She wrote that number on the board.

“Ok, now let’s discuss the data. We will go over each category. Who would like to take the first one?” Mr. Pearson said. A small boy on the front row raised his hand.

“Yes, Mr. Burke, let us hear your opinion.” Mr. Pearson said.

“I think they are all related.” The small boy said.

“How so?” Mr. Pearson said.

“Well, no one in the class would refuse seeing Emma’s ass, it is fabulous, and I am pretty sure everyone agrees.” The small boy said, and Emma saw a lot of nodding heads.

“Interesting, go on.” Mr. Pearson said.

“While her ass is fabulous her tits are the best in the freshman class so they would get a few more votes, especially from the boys.” The small boy said.

“Ok, good analysis, so why the overwhelming support for the last one?” Mr. Pearson said.

“That is easy, the first two are not interactive, we would just be looking. The last one is interactive, and we would be getting physical pleasure from it, especially the girls, this would be the only one that would be unique to them. They see ass and tits in the locker room every day, including Emma’s.” The small boy said.

“Very good, Mr. Burke, that is an excellent analysis. Would anyone else like to add anything?” Mr. Pearson said. Emma saw a different boy raise his hand.

“Yes, Mr. Palmer, what would you like to add.” Mr. Pearson said.

“Well, I agree with Billy’s analysis but how will we know for sure if we don’t test it. We should test each category and then vote again to see if the data is consistent.” The boy said.

“That is an excellent idea, very good catch, Mr. Palmer.” Mr. Pearson said and looked at Emma. She looked at him, frozen.

“Miss Wilson, I know you don’t pay attention in class too often, but this is not that hard. Please start the demonstration, turn around and lift your skirt.” Mr. Pearson said, and Flanagan laughed.

“It is science, little cunt. I am beginning to love this school.” Flanagan said. Emma turned around and lifted her skirt. She heard a lot of gasps and cheers.

“Okay, stay there for a little while. Class, think about this choice now that you can see it.” Mr. Pearson said. Emma stood in front of the class with her ass visible.

“Miss Wilson, you can proceed to the next one. Turn around and execute that one.” Mr. Pearson said. Emma turned around and lifted her shirt. She heard more gasps and a few exclamations.

“Ok, Mr. Burke, I see what you mean.” Mr. Pearson said as he stared at some of the best breasts he had ever seen and they were on a freshman, that did not seem fair.

“Ok, Miss Wilson, you can move over here in front of the desk.” Mr. Pearson said, and Emma walked in front of the desk.

“Now we will execute the last category, Miss Wilson can you kneel please?” Mr. Pearson said as he unbuckled his belt. Emma knelt and Flanagan laughed.

“Class, I will go first, let’s have boys first and then girls, that will give the boys time to recover for their second test. We should always test each scenario twice, if possible, to eliminate any anomalies.” Mr. Pearson said and stepped in front of Emma, his cock bouncing.

Emma took a deep breath and grabbed it with her hand and pulled it to her mouth. She slid it in and started to suck. Suddenly, he pulled back. She looked up.

“No, Miss Wilson, the exact wish was to fuck your face, that does not require any action from you other than opening your mouth.” Mr. Pearson said and grabbed her head with both hands.

Emma looked at him and he jammed his cock into her mouth. She wanted to gag but it didn’t happen. She felt him hit the back of her throat. He pulled back and shoved it back in. Emma dropped her arms to her side and closed her eyes while her teacher fucked her face. He lasted only a minute and then he shot a load into her mouth. She opened her eyes in time to see a blast hit her on the cheek.

He stepped back and another boy stepped forward. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock in her mouth. He drove to the back of her throat and then pulled back. He lasted less time than Mr. Pearson and filled her mouth with more cum. Another boy stepped up and started.

“Little cunt, this is good, you didn’t get a chance to eat during lunch. Now you can get some protein at least.” Flanagan said and Emma swallowed another load.

“Boys, please have a seat after you have completed your first test. We will begin the second round of testing after the girls are done.” Mr. Pearson said, and Emma swallowed another load of sperm.

Emma felt the next boy enter her mouth and he felt bigger and longer. She looked up but she did not know him, he looked bigger than the rest of the boys. She felt him pull her head and then his cock slipped into her throat. She gasped as her air was cut off for a second as he pulled her face into his pubic hair. He held and then pulled back, she took a quick breath and he returned to her throat. He lasted a little longer and then he pulled out and shot his load into her face. She felt him hit her in the forehead and then on the nose. She felt the cum slide slowly down her face as another cock slammed into her mouth.

Flanagan watched the procession of boys using the little cunt’s mouth. It was working well; her pussy and ass would have a period to recover, and her mouth could get some good action. He had promised her she would take a lot of cock in her mouth today and he was not one to break a promise. He was honest, if anything. She was starting to look a little ragged, her face was sweating and ropes of cum were in her hair and a lot of it was sliding down her face. He looked and saw cum dripping on her tits, that was fucking hot.

“Ok, now Miss Washington, how do you want to do this?” Mr. Pearson said, and Emma opened an eye and saw a girl in front of her.

“l think sir, it would work better if she laid down and we just sat on her face. At least, that is what I think.” She said and turned to look at the other girls who were all nodding.

“Ok, Miss Wilson, can you lay down on the floor please?” Mr. Pearson said. Emma laid down on the cool floor, it felt kind of good on her back.

“No, Miss Wilson, turn a little and open your legs as the girls take their turns, that will help the boys with their recovery.” Mr. Pearson said and turned her body so the boys could see straight between her legs.

Emma looked up and saw the first girl moving down to her, her pussy was covered in brown hair. Emma felt the hair hit her face. She felt hands on her knees, spreading her legs farther.

“Sir, we have to change the details of the test.” The girl said as she sat on Emma’s face.

“How so, Miss Washington?” Mr. Pearson said.

“Well, the boys can get stimulation from just banging her mouth, but we need her to be active to get the equivalent stimulation.” The girl said.

“Yes, I understand, just tell her what you need her to do. That should even out the results.” Mr. Pearson said. Emma felt the girl get off her face and pinch her nipple.

“Suck and lick me bitch, get me off.” The girl said and sat back down on Emma’s face.

Emma started licking as best as she could, trying to remember what Tammy liked. She heard the girl moaning above her.

“Oh yes, that is better, lick that pussy slut.” The girl said.

“Little cunt, you are doing great, I told you no one would put anything in your pussy or ass this period. Are you enjoying your rest?” Flanagan said into her ear as he watched her lick the girl. He went and sat with the boys and stared at Emma’s pussy. It was wide open as her teacher had spread her open pretty far. This was turning out to be a good day.

Santa leaned on the railing and looked down.

“He is really putting her through the ringer.” Cupid said as he saw a third girl sit on Emma’s face.

“Yeah, Flanagan is a master, a little twisted, but a master.” Santa said.

“He scares me, she still has a lot of the day left.” Cupid said.

“Yeah, I am hoping he does not cross the line too far.” Santa said.

“It took me 3 weeks to fix that little blonde girl last year. She is still terrified of green, but at least she doesn’t scream every time anyone touches her now.” Cupid said.

“Yes, thank you for that. You will have to do some damage control with Victoria, that was unfortunate.” Santa said.

“Wasn’t she on your special list?” Cupid said.

“Yeah, she was going to get a special path, she is pretty much at the top of the good list. We will talk about that one later. Hopefully, she is the only one where we will have to intervene.” Santa said.

“No worries, I already have some ideas. I have a nice guy for her, I just may have to pull in the timeline a little, she will need support during the pregnancy.” Cupid said.

“Thank you, holy shit, Flanagan is shoving his cock into her belly. He is a cruel bastard.” Santa said.

Emma struggled as Flanagan hammered her mouth, he was pushing his cock into her stomach. She knew it was long, but it felt even longer now. Her tongue was tired after the 5 girls, so it felt good to be off her back except for the long green cock moving in and out of her mouth.

“Class, we will give Miss Wilson a few minutes break. Let’s take another vote now that we have completed the first round of testing.” Mr. Pearson said. Emma felt the cold skin of Flanagan against her face as he deposited a huge load directly into her stomach. She was thankful she didn’t have to taste it this time, but she was starting to feel full.

“Little cunt, you have a wonderful mouth, I am not sure now what hole I like best. I will have to do more investigation of course.” Flanagan said as he pulled his cock slowly out of the young girl. He looked at her and she looked bad. She was a mess, there was cum all over her face and in her hair. Her tits were shiny with cum, and he saw some on her tummy and legs. She was a true cum dump.

“Ok class, we can resume our testing.” Mr. Pearson said and drove his cock into the mouth of his pretty 14-yr-old student.

Emma sat on her legs; she was too tired to kneel. Her teacher finished and the boys started again. They usually finished faster than the adults. She started thinking about the difference between cocks as the rest of the boys in her class fucked her face.

“Sir, I don’t need another round. I really don’t want to sit on that face.” Emma heard a girl’s voice.

“Miss Washington, do you have enough data with just one test?” Mr. Pearson said.

“Yes sir, I am good.” She said.

“Girls, do any of you need another round of testing?” Mr. Pearson said, and no girls raised their hands.

Emma looked up and saw there was no one coming towards her. She saw Flanagan in front of her.

“Ple...” Emma started to say and then she had a green cock in her throat.

“Sorry, little cunt, need to fuck this hot mouth again.” Flanagan said and pounded her face while her teacher continued with the lesson.

“Class, nice discussion. Miss Wilson, thank you for your assistance and please don’t fall asleep in my class again.” Mr. Pearson said and looked at the young girl. Her mouth was wide open, and she looked like she was rocking. He hoped they didn’t break her.

“Sir, if Emma falls asleep again, can we do the same experiment?” a boy said.

“I think that is a grand idea.” Mr. Pearson said.

“You hear that little slut; you better stay awake in here from now on or you will get a period full of fun.” Flanagan said and laughed. He pulled her close against him and put some more green cum in her tummy.

Emma heard the bell ring and then everyone left the class. Mr. Pearson was sitting behind his desk.

“Miss Wilson, I suggest you head to 4th period, I will not be writing you a pass.” Mr. Pearson said and looked back down at his gradebook.

“So, little cunt, one more period to go. What do you have 4th period? Oh yeah, PE. We should get going, you don’t want to be late.” Flanagan said and held out his hand.

Emma took his hand and stood up slowly, her legs were cramping from being on her knees for so long. She felt her stomach rumble as the only thing it had in it was cum. She remembered that she had not eaten breakfast this morning and she obviously didn’t get a chance to eat lunch.

“It’s ok, my little slut, you can exist on a liquid diet for today. I want to see how much cum you can swallow, you are up to 43 loads so far, including my three. You are amazing.” Flanagan said and helped her walk out of the classroom.

Emma saw a few people staring and she realized her shirt and skirt were not covering anything. She pulled her shirt and skirt down and she felt a little less exposed. She walked slowly towards the gym, but she heard the comments.

“What a slut, did you see how many dudes fucked her at lunch?”

“I heard she sucked off her entire science class twice.”

“Those tits are nice, look at those nipples.”

She looked at Flanagan and he smiled.

“Sucks, I know, people are so mean.” Flanagan said and rubbed her shoulder.

Emma made it to the locker room and dressed in her shorts and t-shirt. She didn’t have her underwear anymore, so she started walking into the gym. She looked and the boy’s class and the girl’s class were both in the gym. The coaches were talking to the entire group, she walked up and stood next to Tammy. She felt a hand on her butt, and she looked down to see Flanagan standing next to her. His other hand was massaging Tammy’s butt, she didn’t even seem to notice.

“Ok, kids, we can’t go outside today, they planted new grass for some reason. So, we have to spend the class in the gym. We don’t have a lesson plan for inside so I will open the floor for suggestions.

“Basketball.” One boy said.

“Volleyball.” One girl said.

“Dodgeball.” Another boy said.

“Ok, those are good choices, let’s take a vote. All for basketball, raise your hands.” Coach said and Emma saw about 6 or 7 hands.

“Ok, 7 for basketball, how many for volleyball?” Coach said and people raised their hands, most of them girls.

“Ok, 9 people for volleyball, how many for dodgeball?” Coach said and quite a few hands went in the air.

“Ok, that is 24 for dodgeball. Dodgeball it is. I will name team captains.” Coach said.

“Coach, can we do boys against the girls, unless the girls are afraid.” One of the boys said and the rest of the boys made a “ooh” sound.

“That is fine with us, coach.” Jennifer said.

“How about we make it interesting. Instead of getting out when you get hit, you have to take off a piece of clothing.” One of the boys said and the girls all started complaining. Emma saw Flanagan wave his hand.

“That is fine too, coach, shoes and socks don’t count.” Jennifer said and the girls cheered. Emma looked around and Flanagan was chuckling.

“Ok, game on. Girls on that side and boys on that side. We will toss three balls on each side at the same time. As soon as you can grab a ball you can begin.” Coach said and they all split up to different sides of the gym.

Emma was not sure what to do, she had never played dodgeball before. She was looking around and then she saw three balls bounce on her side. Three girls grabbed them quick and then Emma turned around. She had a second to look and then a ball smashed into her stomach. She fell to her knees. Coach walked up to her.

“Emma is hit, shirt off.” Coach said and pulled off her shirt. Her tits bounced out and the game stopped.

“Holy shit, look at those tits.” Emma heard and looked around.

“Emma, stand up please so we can start again.” Coach said. Emma stood up and ran to the back of the group, trying to keep her arm over her breasts.

“Coach, what happens when someone gets naked?” One of the boys said.

“I don’t know, we don’t have ground rules for this.” Coach said.

“How about if you get naked and get hit another time the other team gets to make you do whatever they want.” One of the girls said and the boys cheered.

“Ok, there you have it. Continue.” Coach said.

Emma tried to stay behind people, and she watched a bunch of girls lose their shirts. A bunch of boys lost shirts and one boy lost his shorts so all he had on was his jock strap. Emma saw his package behind the strap, and she was mesmerized. Suddenly, a ball smashed against her head. She crumbled to the ground.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.