Emma - Holiday Girl - Cover

Emma - Holiday Girl

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 5: St. Patrick’s Day Fallout

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: St. Patrick’s Day Fallout - Young girl meets Santa and then all of his friends

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   School   Magic   Incest   Father   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Emma opened her eyes and the pain hit her. She moaned as she tried to move. Her body felt like it had got run over by a truck. Why was she so sore? She closed her eyes and then she remembered yesterday. Was that real, or a dream? Did she really fuck almost 100 guys in school yesterday? She tried to sit up but her back screamed at her and she laid back down. She heard her door open, and she looked up.

“Sweetie, you have to get moving, we have to leave in about 30 minutes. You still want a ride to school?” Tom Wilson said.

He was looking at his young daughter laying in her bed in a t-shirt and panties. He could see her nipples pushing the shirt and he saw the outline of her pussy through her panties. He tried to clear his head, but he could not stop looking.

“Yes, daddy, I will get up.” Emma said and smiled. She saw the look in his eyes, and she felt sad. Her daddy was lusting after her.

Tom closed the door and adjusted his cock. It was wrong to think of his daughter that way but damn she was hot. He walked down the stairs, hoping for the yellow sundress.

Emma got out of bed slowly and sat on the edge of the bed. She pushed off and stood. She grabbed the bed, her head a little dizzy. What happened yesterday? That had to be a dream. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door. She looked in the mirror and almost screamed. Her hair was a tangled mess, and her eyes were dark and sunken. Her cheeks looked swollen, and her breasts had little marks on them. What the fuck happened?

The warm shower felt great, and she started feeling more like herself. She wrapped herself in a towel and then started drying her hair with another towel. She opened the door and stepped into the hallway. She felt a bump and her daddy was hugging her.

“Baby, I am so sorry, I was not watching. Are you ok?” Tom said as he held his young daughter in his arms. Her soft skin felt so nice.

“I am ok daddy. I will be ready in a few minutes.” Emma said and looked up at her daddy.

Tom let go of her and he looked at the bulge of her boobs. She was remarkable, he was going to have a rough time for the next few years.

Emma was suddenly hit with a memory of standing in this very spot naked with her father looking at her. She put her hand on the towel and smiled. She walked into her room, thinking she was going crazy. She sat on her bed and took a deep breath. She focused and started to remember. Flanagan and the wishes. All the boys fucking her all day, the endless amount of cum that was either in her or on her. The bus driver that fucked her in the ass while all her friends watched. She could not go to school today; it would be too embarrassing.

“Sweetheart, you need to get dressed. I know daddy is taking you to school, but you don’t want to make him late to work.” Blanche Wilson said as her daughter sat on her bed in her towel.

“Momma, I don’t feel good.” Emma said and her mom stepped in and put her hand on her forehead.

“You don’t have a fever. Honey, I made pancakes, get dressed and they will fix you right up like they always do.” Blanche said and Emma frowned.

Her mom left and she stood up. She walked over and pulled a pair of white panties out and slipped them on. She walked over to her closet and pulled out her yellow sundress. She liked the way she looked in this and the top had enough support to get away without a bra. Her boobs were sore today for some reason and she really didn’t want to wrap them in a torture device. She slipped the dress on and opened one button. She looked in the mirror and picked up her brush.

Tom Wilson sat at the table, sipping his coffee. He looked up to see two bare feet and then two marvelous legs coming out of the cute yellow sundress as his daughter came down the stairs. What was it about bare feet that set him off and why was he looking at his daughter that way? He had seen her barefoot most of her life, why did it look so erotic today? He did a mental fist pump for the yellow sundress as his daughter walked to the table, carrying her sandals. She looked gorgeous and he felt his cock shiver again. Why was he thinking about her like this suddenly? He sipped his coffee and tried to think about work.

“You look pretty honey; I love that dress.” Blanche said as Emma sat at the table. She put a plate of pancakes in front of her.

“Thanks mom, for the pancakes too.” Emma said, feeling almost normal. She did love pancakes.

Tom sat in the driver’s seat and watched his daughter fasten her seat belt. Well, he watched her thighs as she fastened her seat belt. Her dress was pulled up almost to her waist as she wrestled with the belt. He wanted to help her but then she would stop moving, and he was loving the show.

“Honey, do you need help?” He said and she made a sound of frustration and then he heard a click.

“Why do they make these so hard to do?” She said and looked at him.

“As long as they are also hard to come loose if we need them.” He said, still staring at her wonderful thighs.

“I guess, but they are frustrating as shit.” She said and looked out the window.

“Language.” He said as he put the key in the ignition.

“Sorry.” She said and continued to stare out the window.

Emma rode silently to school, not sure what she was walking into. She was remembering more and more from yesterday. Today was Friday and then she remembered that she was supposed to meet Mr. Thomas on Tuesdays and Thursdays in his office. She remembered him fucking her on his desk, would he want to do that every time they met? Then she remembered sitting under Mrs. Fleming’s desk for the entire period. She was supposed to meet her on Wednesdays. Was this going to be her new schedule for the rest of the year?

Her dad pulled up in front of the school and she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He was looking at her strange. She unbuckled the stupid belt and slid out of the car. She waved as he drove off and then she remembered him fucking her on the living room floor. She wondered if that was what he was thinking about when he was looking at her this morning. Flanagan said everyone’s memories would be incomplete, but she was worried that her daddy’s were very complete. She saw Tammy getting off the bus and walked towards her.

Emma sat in her seat in Mr. Thomas’s class and got her books out. She looked and saw her teacher looking at her. Fuck, did he remember everything too?

“Good morning, Emma.” She heard a voice and looked to her left.

“Good morning, David.” She said and wondered how much he remembered.

“Did you sleep well?” He said.

“Yes.” She said, looking at him hesitantly.

“That’s good, I am glad. Flanagan was there late last night.” He said and looked straight ahead.

She whipped her head around and he was looking towards the front of the classroom and smiling.

This day was already starting weird. Tammy walked in and she looked well-kissed. Josh must have kept her a while at the locker. Emma remembered Flanagan fucking Tammy two times yesterday. She wondered if she was still a virgin. She suddenly remembered when she lost her own cherry to David in her bed last night after getting fucked all day. Magic sucked.

The class was boring and lasted forever. The bell finally rang, and she walked out of the room. Tammy was yapping about something, but all Emma could see was everyone looking at her and either smiling or laughing. She felt small and she didn’t like it. She knew they were laughing at her and it made her feel weak. She was not used to feeling that way and it sucked. She saw Sam walking over to her and her eyes lit up. She smiled and hugged him. He did not hug her back and she stepped back.

“Sam, what’s wrong?” She said.

“Um, Em, I think we, well, I don’t think we should be together anymore.” He said, barely looking at her.

“Sam, why? Did I do something wrong? Can I do something to make you change your mind?” She said.

“No, Emma, it is me. I just feel like you deserve better. I will see you around.” He said and turned and walked away.

Emma felt like she had been punched in the gut. She felt short of breath and a little dizzy. She walked to the lockers and leaned against them for a minute. Did Sam just break up with her? He was the backup quarterback, for god’s sake. His social standing was way under hers, she made him part of the cool crowd. What the fuck?

“Hey, Emma, nice tits.” She heard a voice and looked around. There was a group of four boys walking away laughing.

She walked to her second period class slowly. She walked in and Mrs. Fleming was smiling at her strangely. Fuck, would she have to go under the desk again? She sat down and put her books away.

“Good morning, Emma.” She heard a sweet voice. She looked to her right and Victoria was smiling at her. She was so pretty.

“Good morning, Victoria.” Emma said.

“Your dress is darling; you look so cute.” Victoria said and Emma felt herself get a little less sad.

“Thanks, you look nice too.” Emma said. Victoria was wearing a t-shirt and a jean skirt. Her legs were phenomenal.

“Oh, this old stuff. You are just being nice.” Victoria said and smiled.

Mrs. Fleming droned on about something and Emma felt her thoughts float. She looked at Victoria and remembered Flanagan fucking her viciously on the table. He said she was pregnant. That made Emma sad again.

“Emma Wilson, I asked you a question.” Mrs. Fleming said, and Emma whipped her head around.

“Yes, Mrs. Fleming.” Emma said.

“Please see me after class.” Mrs. Fleming said and went on with the lesson.

Emma sat and tried to listen to her or at least look like she was listening for the rest of the class. The bell rang and Victoria told her bye and good luck. Emma put her books together slowly and then walked to the desk. The last students left the room and Mrs. Fleming looked up at her.

“What did I tell you yesterday about paying attention in class?” Mrs. Fleming said. Emma just stood with her head down. She really didn’t remember what she said.

“You are quite the stubborn one. Miss Wilson. Bend over the desk please.” Mrs. Fleming said, and Emma looked up at her. She was holding the yard stick in her hand.

“What?” Emma said, stunned.

“I thought that instruction was very clear. Bend over the desk.” Mrs. Fleming said and grabbed her arm.

She bent Emma over the desk and held her down. Emma felt her dress being pulled up onto her back.

“At least you have panties today.” Mrs. Fleming said, and Emma heard a whooshing sound.

Emma screamed as the yardstick smashed against her butt. She tried to reach her hands around, but Mrs. Fleming was blocking the way. Another swish and more pain as her ass felt like it was burning. She felt tears start to roll down her cheeks. She felt another sting of pain and then Mrs. Fleming stood up. Emma stayed over the desk, her skirt pulled up and crying. Marie Fleming looked down at the young girl, her white panties stretched across that perfect little ass. She knew the cheeks were red under the cotton panties and she smiled.

“Miss Wilson, every time I catch you daydreaming in class this will be the result. I will whip your ass every day if that is what it takes. Do you understand?” Marie said. She saw Emma slowly get off the desk and pull down her dress. She was still crying.

“Yes, ma’am.” Emma said softly.

“Ok, get on to lunch.” Marie said and watched the young girl walk slowly out of her room. She found herself wishing that she would not pay attention every day. She loved whipping that tight little ass.

Emma walked slowly towards her locker, her butt still sore. She put her books in and closed it. She turned to start towards the cafeteria.

“Hey, Emma, you look pretty today.” She heard and Jimmy Jackson walked up and grabbed her hand.

She looked at him strangely and he was smiling. He turned and led her down the hall. They stopped in front of an empty classroom and Jimmy pulled her in and closed the door and stood her against the wall. She was not sure what was going on and Jimmy started unbuttoning her dress. She thought she should stop him, but she didn’t for some reason. He opened five buttons and then pulled her dress open, her breasts visible. Jimmy grabbed each of her breasts and squeezed. It felt nice and she looked at him. He was smiling and then he leaned forward and licked her nipple. Emma moaned and leaned her head back.

“God, Emma, your tits are so beautiful.” Jimmy said and Emma felt proud for a second. She had not felt very good today except for her talk with Victoria and if felt nice for someone to be nice to her.

Jimmy Jackson sucked on Emma Wilson’s tits for five minutes and then he pulled off. Her nipples were glistening with his saliva, and he thought about giving her a hickey to sort of mark his territory. Maybe tomorrow. He kissed each nipple again and then stared buttoning her dress. He left two buttons open, it looked nice with just a hint of cleavage showing.

“Thanks Emma. Have a nice weekend, see you Monday.” Jimmy said and left her standing against the wall in the dark classroom.

She thought about just staying there the rest of the day. She took a deep breath and walked out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. She saw Tammy and went to sit with her. Two more of her friends were there. They looked at her and she knew they remembered something.

“So, Emma, looking forward to more dodgeball in PE today? The field is still wet outside.” Michelle said.

“I don’t like dodgeball, it is barbaric.” Emma said and Michelle laughed.

“You seemed to like it yesterday, at least the balls liked you. It was actually comical watching you get hit so often.” Sylvia said.

Emma looked at them and smiled sarcastically. She was a little confused. What she remembered was getting fucked by everyone in class and having to lick all the girls, including Sylvia and Michelle. If all they remembered was her getting hit a lot that was a good thing.

“Well, I live to serve. If I can provide comic relief by getting hit in the face, then I guess I will do what needs to be done.” Emma said and her friends laughed.

She was starting to feel better, laughing with her friends. Lunch ended and Tammy and her walked to third period. She hugged Tammy and walked into her science class. She saw everyone looking at her as she walked in, she was not sure what was in their heads. Her head was filled with all of them fucking her face the entire period and covering her with cum. She sat in her desk and tried to act normal. She was sure not going to fall asleep today.

Third period was uneventful. She was now standing in the gym with her class in PE, waiting for the coaches. They showed up and then they were picking teams for dodgeball again. It was not girls against boys this time and there weren’t any stripping rules. Emma did get hit in the head again and then in the chest. She sat on the side, rubbing her sore breasts until they told her to get back on the court. She ran on and was soon hit in the chest again. She crumbled in pain and the boys all laughed, even the ones on her team. She walked off and sat on the side for the rest of the period.

“Hey Emma, too bad your tits can’t catch, you would be unbeatable.” Timmy said as he walked by, the boys with him all laughed.

Emma took a shower and dressed slowly. She walked to the bus loop and waited with Tammy. They saw the bus pull up and got in line.

Ernie Jones saw her, and his heart lit up. She was not on the bus this morning and he was worried. He was worried first that the police would show up at his house this morning. He had fucked a 14 yr-old in the ass and pussy on his bus yesterday. He had all but resigned himself that he would go to jail, but he also thought it had been well worth it. That little ass was spectacular, and he had never felt anything like it in his life. It was like his opus, his life work. He saw her coming up the stairs, her cute little feet, her amazing legs, and a cute yellow sundress. She moved next to him, and she smelled fresh and sweet. He stared at her and then she looked at him and smiled. His heart leaped as he watched her walk down the aisle. He could not see her ass as well under the dress, but he knew quite well what it looked like. It was bent over right here in the aisle in front of him yesterday before he shoved his cock in her tight little backdoor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.