Inspections - Cover

Inspections

Copyright© 2021 by autoeroticrobot

Chapter 2

It wasn’t like that all the time. Sometimes, it was quite businesslike and even perfunctory - especially in the mornings as we rushed to be ready for work and school.

I noticed a pattern though: the tendency to call ‘cheating’ was definitely correlated with times I had grounded them off their phones. Not specifically homework times, but other times. I suspect that, cut off from their social networks and games, there was a component of boredom in this, and also, they would end up interacting more with each other, which would inevitably lead to more squabbling.

There was a kind of a natural experiment on this idea when, having received a call from one of their teachers about undone homework, I grounded them both off their phones for 24 hours, starting on a Friday night. They were furious, of course, but they still trooped out for inspection that evening, and then finally sat down to watch TV with me (after doing homework - on a Friday night!).

They were trying to be ‘good girls’, hoping that I would grant them some kind of a reprieve and let them get their phones back earlier. So they were being more sociable than normal with me and each other.

Then, after one of them had gone in the kitchen for something, we were settling back into some show (I don’t even remember which - it was pretty inane). Julia accused Elena of cheating. Well, it was a routine by then. We did the allegedly required but somewhat silly double extreme inspections.

The next morning, though, I still hadn’t given them back their phones. Saturday mornings were pretty laid back. None of us had anywhere to be. After breakfast, they got dressed - both in skirts - came out for inspection, and that was the last I saw of them for several hours. Then, around 12 o’clock, Elena appeared and said, “Julia’s cheating.” Actually, this was the first time where the accusation didn’t occur during our evening living room time. I wasn’t sitting down. They made me get in my ‘inspection chair’ and we went through the routine.

Half an hour later, Julia appeared with the same accusation. Again, the routine.

Afterward, I said, “Are you guys fighting?” They both had seemed to be acting a bit cold to each other. But they shook their heads.

“Just bored.”

“So you decided to add inspections to make it less boring?”

They both nodded.

“Strange girls,” I said, but good-naturedly. Julia giggled, but Elena just kind of shrugged.

Then they did it another time. As much as I enjoyed inspecting their pussies, it was proving a bit distracting. I ended up giving them their phones back early, only to find out, later that evening, that in fact they’d plotted the whole thing specifically to ‘annoy me’ into giving their phones back early.

Lesson learned.

Actually, their behavior improved in most respects (i.e. homework, etc.) after that. I wondered if they’d taught themselves a lesson, too.


The next complication came at the end of September, when Angie came to visit for a weekend, since she happened to be traveling for her work not that far away.

When I first announced that Angie was coming, the girls were ecstatic - which was their typical reaction, as they really did seem to like Angie a lot. That evening, though, as the girls took their turns with their raised nightshirts, Elena asked, “What are we going to do about our inspections when Angie is here.”

This was the point when I admitted to the girls that, in fact, I knew already that Angie knew about the inspections and that they’d chatted with her about them on occasion.

At first they both seemed a bit put off by this. It was like I’d shared some secret that I shouldn’t have shared. They seemed a bit glum as they sat wrapping up their homework.

Later, though, when they knew I planned to call her, they insisted that they be allowed to talk with her. In fact, I respect their privacy, and decided given what I assumed they might ask about, that I would let them talk and give them privacy to do so. If they or Angie wanted to share with me later what they had talked about, fine.

When Angie and I talked later, she just said that the girls had been worried she wouldn’t approve of continuing the inspection thing while she was visiting, but Angie had told them that she saw nothing particularly weird about it and that she wasn’t going to worry about it either way.

So, when Angie came to visit, she seemed evidently curious and mildly amused the first time the girls presented for inspection, and the girls looked at her almost a bit nervously. But later she must have talked to them, because the second inspection, the next morning, the girls invited her as a “guest judge,” which I found interesting.

That evening, though, it got really interesting. The girls were quite chipper and excited, and they came in, Angie in tow. I really was quite pleased how well they all were getting along.

But then Elena said, “Guess what?”

“What?” I answered.

“Tonight and tomorrow Angie is doing the contest with us.”

“What does that mean?” I asked, being quite stupid and not connecting the dots.

“It means you have to do inspection on her too.”

Angie seemed at her best when just being one of the girls. Still, this seemed a bit out there. I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

She just giggled, almost reminding me of Julia, and shrugged.

So later, at a point in the evening when it was just the two of us in the kitchen, I took a moment to discuss it with her. She still fell back on the core idea which is that she found it cute.

Later that same evening, though, Julia accused Elena of cheating. I know Angie recognized immediately what this was, and it was funny to see her reaction as she glanced at me with a sly grin - it was almost like she maybe finally was acknowledging to me that this game was a little bit more than what all of us were pretending it was. She’d allowed herself to get roped into this little diversion, and I could tell she intended to see it through.

That’s how I found myself with her pussy in my face while my daughters looked on. And then each of them took their turn too.

Later that night, when Angie and I were settling into our shared bed, I teased her a bit about it. “You still think it’s cute?”

She meditated on this for a moment. “It’s not quite what I expected.” She shrugged, but then broke into a flirty grin. “They obviously think it’s the funnest thing since smartphones. And you don’t mind it either,” she added, with shift in tone and a poke at my ribs, just like that previous conversation. With that, her hand, which had snuck down under the covers, ambushed my pending erection and tapped it, playfully.

I looked over at her with mock alarm. “Jeez, Angie,” I said. And that was the farthest we got in talking about it, because other things happened.


Nothing else new happened during Angie’s visit, but I found myself overall less troubled by it all, because my girlfriend clearly was just fine with it.

Another ‘innovation’ that appeared - though only one time - happened one evening when the girls and I were out of the house.

It was some kind of a reward I was giving them because they’d done well on homework and school stuff. So on a Friday night, after we all got home from school and work, I took them out to their favorite restaurant, which was a pizza place.

We’d gotten our food, and were sitting at the table kind of chatting and taking our time, when Elena got up to go to the bathroom. Both the girls were wearing skirts, and although at first, when we went out in public, I’d been really hyper aware that they were pantiless under their clothes and especially when they wore skirts, I’d more or less become inured to it over time. So I actually wasn’t really thinking about that particular little thing at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.