Okinawa: Revisited - Cover

Okinawa: Revisited

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The experiences of a Marine when he is stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa. He meets an amazing lady, and things go from there. Notice, this is a cleaned up and edited version of a story I first posted in 1996.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

I awoke the next morning, alone in bed. I wondered for a minute if it had all been a dream. Then I felt how sore my testicles were. I had literally emptied myself, and was a little sore. I could also see the hickeys on my chest, and feel the scratches on my back. I inhaled deeply, smelling Itsuko’s feminine odor which was very pleasant.

I was trying to decide what I should do, when she came back into the room. She had not gotten dressed other than slipping the nightgown back on. And she looked just as beautiful in the light of day as she had the night before.

“You wait five minutes. I’m making breakfast, and be right back.”

She scurried back out of the room, and I heard her climbing up some stairs. I sat up, and got dressed again and moved back to the booth that had been cleaned to wait. While I waited, I considered things I could do to help her out. I knew that the money that I gave her would not last long, and she would have to sell try and her body again, I likely had only delayed the inevitable. I was still considering options when she returned.

She was carrying two plates with eggs and bacon. She also had two glasses of orange juice. She sat down across from me, and set the tray down. Neither one of us talked, just looked at each other. I decided to let her know how I felt, and moved next to her. She stiffened up a bit when I started to kiss her, then relaxed and melted into my arms. After a few minutes, we parted, and started eating.

The breakfast was excellent, and I ate all of it. We chatted, and she started asking me more questions about myself. I told her about my failed marriage, and catching my wife cheating on me. I told her about my job in the Marines, and what I wanted to do with my life.

She told me about her looking for a job, and finding it hard to find one as since college she had only worked for the military. Of the young girls getting all of the jobs, and her getting turned down. One boss had even made it clear, saying that if she screwed him, he would hire her. She walked out of the interview.

Now she was reduced to prostitution, her choice being that or starvation. She started to cry, and I held her. The money that I gave her would only last for a week, then she would be broke again. I decided to go ahead and make her a proposition. “Tell you what. I hate living on base. If you let me, I will pay you $500 a month to let me live down here in the club. I will clean it up, and do any other light chores you want. I do not expect anything else, just a place to live.”

“Oh no, I could not do that! You do so much for me already, I will find a way, I do not want you to give me so much for this.”

I assured her that I wanted to do this, and that I had been wanting to get a place in town for months. “Besides, you said you were thinking of trying to open it again. I can help get it ready for you. Maybe you can even find somebody to rent it, that would help even if you did not run it yourself. And if that happens, I will move out, no problems.” I also said that I did not want to see her do that to herself. I did not say that I was hoping that it would give me a chance to make love to her again in the future, but it was in the back of my mind. Last night had been far better than any of the girls I had been with since I came back to this rock, even the ones half her age.

Finally, she agreed. “But you will not stay down here. If you stay here, you stay up with me. Not down here where it is all dirty.” I tried to tell her that that was not necessary, but she would not have it any other way. I decided not to fight her on it, and I did not want to fight her on that. She collected up the dishes, and stood up.

“Good. Now that is settled. You come upstairs with me. I show you around your new home.”

We went through a door in the back, and up a flight of stairs. I walked behind her, admiring the view. Her ass moved back and forth in front of me, and I got an instant erection. I could not resist. At the top of the stairs, I gently grabbed her waist. I decided that this would be a test. If she refused, I would know not to expect sex in the future. I would still rent from her, but we would only be roommates.

I reached in front of her, and took the dishes from her. I set the tray on the top step, and gently pushed her forward. She bent at the waist, asking what I was doing. She moaned when I stepped up behind her, and after opening my jeans and lifting her nightie to her waist I pressed the head of my cock against her opening. Itsuko spread her legs slightly, and whispered “Hai” as I slid into her.

I made love to her there, reaching forward to play with her clit as I did so. Within minutes, she was shuddering in orgasm. I held her up as she almost collapsed. I pulled out of her, then helped her all the way inside. She kissed me once we got into the apartment, then showed me around.

It was fairly large by local standards. It had two bedrooms, the second being an office and sewing room. There was a combination kitchen-dining room, and a living room. The bathroom had both a “benjo”, and a conventional toilet. It also had a large bathtub, and a shower.

For an American, the benjo was a strange sight. It looks like an oblong sink set into the floor. Unlike those in the US, over here the toilets were “squatters”, with the Japanese considering it unclean to sit on a public seat that others had used before them. I had used them a few times when I needed to, and had gotten decent at using them.

The bedroom had a queen size bed, which Itsuko pushed me down onto once she removed my clothes. Them removing her nightgown, she straddled me, and slid herself down on top of me. “I have been wanting this since last night. I understand that you young, and want a young woman. All I ask is that until you find her, you love me when you want.”

I pulled her down on top of me, and kissed her deeply. After an eternity, we separated. “Do not worry about me finding somebody else any time soon. I would like nothing more than to live with you, and to be with you. You are not all that old, and very beautiful. If you allow me to make love to you, I will be happy. But I will only ask for what you are willing to give.”

She laid down on me and started crying again. I understood her relief. She had gone from almost being a prostitute, to having hope again. But that thought was shattered, and told me how I had misunderstood her. “Now I am only prostitute for one man, instead of many. Thank you.”

I quickly told her that was not true. I would take what she was willing to give me, and nothing more. And that did not expect anything other that a place to stay. Anything else came from each other as a gift, not as an obligation. Now she shed real tears of relief. “I thank you. You are very kind. However, I did not realize how much I missed this until last night.”

To emphasize what she said, she squeezed her inner muscles, causing a wonderful feeling to pass through my body. We resumed kissing, and she slowly started moving her hips up and down on top of me. I reached down, caressing and squeezing her wonderful buttocks.

We made love this way for almost an hour. It was slow and gentle. We would pause, change positions, and continue. After a while with me on top, she rolled us onto our sides. We made love this way, caressing each others bodies as we moved. Then I rolled her onto her back, and she wrapped those wonderful legs around me again.

Itsuko wrapped those taught appendages around me, squeezing me with them on each in thrust. It was all I could do to hold off myself when she reached a hard climax. After she relaxed, I pulled out, and had her get on her hands and knees.

I moved behind her, and slid into her from behind. This time, she told me to stay inside, and cum inside her. And about five minutes later, I did as she asked. I lightly bit her neck as I shot off inside her. She collapsed, and I rolled off of the top of her. As I laid on my back, she moved down, taking me into her mouth. After she cleaned up our combined juices, she moved back up, and we cuddled and kissed.

The rest of the day passed, and we only got out of bed to eat and to go to the bathroom. We also got ready for me to move in once we finally got dressed in the evening. Making room in the closet, and also making room in the office for my computer, and when I asked she said she would arrange for a second phone line.

We fell asleep that night in the spoon position, with my cock buried in her from behind. When I showed up at work the next morning, I was tired, sore, and happy. We had Physical Training, including a five mile run up the hills around Henoko-Village.

Afterwards, I went to take a shower. In the barracks, we have a community shower. As soon as I walked in, my roommate whistled, and said “Looks like somebody got real lucky this weekend. Is that why you were gone?” I looked, and noticed that there were hickeys and scratches all over my body. I shook my head, and said “I didn’t realize that they were that obvious.”

“Wow, maybe you should give me her number, Duncan. She looks like she would be a wonderful fuck.” He laughed at his own joke.

However, I was surprised at the sudden flash of anger I felt. “You can go fuck yourself Wade! She’s not that kind of girl!”

I immediately felt sorry, as he took a step away from me and looked a bit ashamed. “No, I guess she isn’t. Sorry man, didn’t mean to upset you. In fact, I’m glad. I am tired of watching you mope around the room.”

We both laughed, and got dressed for our days duties. I worked as a Maintenance Chief, pushing paperwork for the Logistics section. I had spent over ten years in the infantry before this position however, so I was now enjoying my turn at being a “pogue”.

After I got off work, I filled up my car with a load of stuff from my room and drove to Okinawa City. On the way there, I started wondering if Itsuko was serious, and not just hustling me. I took the expressway, paying the extra 500 yen to save time. When I got there, I knocked on the door. I was more than a little nervous.

Itsuko opened the door, then practically dragged me inside. Once inside, she passionately kissed me, leaving me breathless. Finally, we broke apart, and she helped me move my stuff upstairs. It took almost an hour for me to get it inside and set up.

Itsuko marveled at my computers. By then I owned three of them, two desktop systems and a laptop. I set the two desktop systems up in the office, and showed her how to use them. I then placed my clothes in the closet while she cooked dinner. It was fried rice and pork, and it was delicious. She set up traditional silverware, but was surprised when I pulled a pair of chopsticks out of the container on the table and used them. Having used them since I was a kid, I was almost as good as a native with them.

After dinner, we settled in the living room, playing Air Supply on the CD and relaxing. We just cuddled and kissed, not moving any farther than that. We did this for over three hours, just talking and necking then talking again, simply enjoying being with each other.

Just before we went to bed, we had a glass of wine, then slow danced in her living room to the music on the CD. It was almost like a date, and was very enjoyable. She entered the bedroom first, and called me a few minutes later. I entered, turning off the light and getting undressed. I wore my normal bed clothes, which is simply my underwear. I saw that she was wearing the same nightgown she had worn two nights before. We kissed, and she moved her hand down to grasp me.

“Itsuko, unless you want me to continue, I would like to sleep tonight. I want to make love to you, but to say it simply, you took all I had the last two days.” Itsuko laughed at that, And said she understood. We cuddled and kissed some more, then drifted off to sleep, holding each other.

I was having a pleasant dream. In it, I was making love to a beautiful lady. Then I slowly woke up, and found myself making love to a beautiful lady. Itsuko was on top of me, slowly and gently moving up and down on me.

I looked into her eyes, and she smiled down at me. “Sorry, but I needed you so badly. I wake up, feeling empty. I hope you not mad at me.”

I assured her I was not, and pushed her back, so she was sitting upright on me. She moved her legs, so she was squatting on me, and continued to move up and down. I reached up, cupping her breasts as she moved. She moved back down on top of me as her orgasm approached.

I bent my head down, taking her breast into my mouth. This was enough to push her over the edge, shuddering on top of me and moaning my name. Afterwards, she laid on top of me until I grew soft, and slipped out of her body. Then we curled up again, holding each other. She said that I had not yet cum, but I told her it was OK, and that as long as she was satisfied, I was happy.

The next couple of days were much the same. Waking up, driving to work, something I had not done for a couple of years. Then going home, having dinner, then making love. On Thursday night, it was “Field Day” in the barracks.

Field Day is a Marine Corps tradition. Once a week, there is a major cleanup of all major areas, including working spaces and barracks. I still officially lived in the barracks, since only married couples with special permission can live out in town. This kind of sucked, as I had to participate. Wade told me to kick back and relax. Since he was the one to mess up the room, he said he would clean it up. I messed around on my laptop until the inspection. I finally got out of there at 1900 (7pm), and headed home.

When I got there, Itsuko had dinner ready. After eating, we went straight to bed, and made love for several hours, until he fell asleep in a sweaty tangle. I got up early the next morning, and climbed into the shower. A few minutes later, Itsuko joined me in there. She knelt down, and proceeded to wash my cock. After she was finished, I had another erection. She looked up with a wicked smile, and proceeded to take me in her mouth.

I played with her hair as she sucked me off. Once again, I gave her a quiet moan telling her I was about to cum. This time, she pulled me out, and jacked me off all over her face and breasts. I sagged down, and sat on the floor of the tub. She joined me, and we squirmed around for several minutes until I had to get dressed and leave for work.

When I got to work, there were leave orders there waiting for me. During the last week, I had forgotten that I had requested leave the next month. Thirty days at home, before starting the next 18 months of my deployment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.