Okinawa: Revisited - Cover

Okinawa: Revisited

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 4

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The experiences of a Marine when he is stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa. He meets an amazing lady, and things go from there. Notice, this is a cleaned up and edited version of a story I first posted in 1996.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

In Los Angeles again, I had dinner with my parents. Then looked up some of my old friends. Two days later I borrowed a friend’s car and took a quick trip to Mexico. I wanted to buy Itsuko a black leather jacket there, and do a little shopping. I stopped at several stores, looking at quality and comparing prices. One place had a cute little sales girl. I was unsure what size Itsuko would wear, and took a closer look at the salesgirl.

She was probably 18 or 19, and had a beautiful face and body. A darker skinned Mexican girl, she had long black hair and brown eyes. Her body looked almost exactly like that of Itsuko, and I thought that she would make a good model for the jacket.

I asked her to try it on, saying that she was about the same size as the friend I was buying it for. She asked me if I was sure she was the same size, I said that by looking, they looked the same. With a gleam in her eye she asked if I had ever held that person in her arms, I said yes. Nobody else was around, and she held her arms out. I took her into my arms, holding her against me. I made a show of being undecided, unsure if she was the same size or not. As I did this, the girl gently blew into my ear. Feeling a little naughty, I reached a hand down, cupping one of her bottom in one hand as my other reached up and caressed the side of her breast. “Yes,” I finally said after almost a minute. “You are both the same size.”

She whispered into my ear that her name was Blanca, and she got off work at 6pm. I smiled and said that I would be there. I bought the jacket, and another one for myself. Before I left the store, I asked her what size she wore, so I could use that as a guide to buy more clothing. I admitted to myself that her body was indeed almost exactly like Itsuko’s. Her breasts were a little larger, but not much. I bought several more things around town, dropping most of them off at the motel I was staying at. I bought two matching outfits, both of them blue satin blouses with matching floral skirts. I packed one in the suitcase, and set the other one on the bed.

I got to the store at 5:45, and waited in the car. Blanca saw me there, and gave me a big smile. There was a big Mexican looking at me from inside the store. I entered the store, and she introduced me to her father. He seemed friendly enough, and he said to have a good night as we took off. The entire drive to my motel room, she had her hand on my knee. She was a knockout in her t-shirt and tight jeans, but I had other plans in mind for tonight.

She giggled when I pulled into the motel parking lot, but followed me upstairs into my room. Once there, she turned to me and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes, we broke apart to catch our breaths. I pointed to the bed, saying that it was hers. She gave me a puzzled look, then saw the blouse and skirt.

She ran over to it, and picked it up, holding it against her front. She said she loved it, and I asked her to put it on. She looked at me, with a curious look. I said that I wanted to take her out to dinner, and she would look better in that thank jeans and a t-shirt.

She agreed, and started stripping in front of me. I changed my shirt, and put on a tie. I caught glimpses of her body as she changed, liking what I saw. Once dressed, we went to a restaurant I knew of on the beach.

We had a good dinner, then danced for a couple of hours. During the slow dances, we clung to each other. I would bury my face into her neck as she would play with my hair and lick my ear. We took a walk, and each of us removed our shoes as we walked down the beach.

We walked about two hundred meters into the darkness, then she turned to face me. We melted into each other, kissing passionately. She moaned as I pressed my crotch into hers. I gently caressed her breasts through the blouse, feeling how hard her nipples were. I gently unbuttoned the three top buttons and slipped my hand into her blouse, feeling her naked titties. Blanca gasped as I moved my head down, taking one of her nipples into my mouth. She held my head to her chest, moaning how nice it felt. I licked and sucked her hard little bud, and gently moved my hands down to cup her ass again.

After several minutes, I straightened up, and kissed her on the lips as I buttoned her blouse back up. I could now see her stiff nipples poking through the material of her blouse. I took her hand, and we walked back to the restaurant.

We got back to the car, and drove to my motel. All the way back, Blanca caressed my erection through my slacks. She said that she was happy, that no man had ever taken her to a nice restaurant like that, or treated her so nicely before. When we got to the motel, I had her sit in a chair and we talked for a bit. I told her that I thought she was beautiful, I did not think that she had to be as easy as she seemed.

“The way you come on, you act like a slut. I would have normally just looked at you, but not asked you out. The way you came on, you acted like you were in heat. If you want to get a nice guy like me, you should act more demurely. The types of guys you would get then would be more likely to ask you out to dinner, instead of a motel.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.