Okinawa: Revisited - Cover

Okinawa: Revisited

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Chapter 7

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The experiences of a Marine when he is stationed on the Japanese island of Okinawa. He meets an amazing lady, and things go from there. Notice, this is a cleaned up and edited version of a story I first posted in 1996.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Sharing   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Things went much the same for the next few months. Monday being Lady’s Night, and the rest of the time working at the bar and on base. We had a few girls leave the bar, one of them even getting married to a Marine from Camp Kinser. We got some new ones, and even had a few changes in the guys for Mondays.

One Saturday, I took some time off to go to the Exchange on Kadena Airforce Base. Kadena had the best Exchange on the island, so most of the service people came here. I ran into Brad there, and we hung out together. We were about to leave, when we heard a female voice call his name. We both turned around, and saw Amy.

Amy was the homely looking gal that Brad normally fucked on Lady’s Night. She was still homely looking, but he admitted to me that he really liked her, and that her ability in the bed was worth looking at her. She trotted up to us, and we saw that she was in her Camouflage uniform.

What surprised us both was that she was wearing the Silver Bar of a First Lieutenant! “I thought that was you. Very few men are as broad shouldered as you are, and M.C. Mike here was the dead giveaway. Can we talk for a minute?”

I walked away and watched them talk for about ten minutes. She wrote something on a card, and handed it to him. She touched the back of his hand gently, then she left. When Brad caught up with me, he said that he had a date with her that evening. He was to meet her at the McDonalds just outside the main gate, and things would go from there.

I reminded him that he was enlisted, while she was an officer. He admitted that they had discussed that briefly, and neither one would meet in uniform, or at each other’s quarters. That way, they could deny knowing the other’s rank if it became public.

I offered him a room free of charge if he wanted, and he gratefully accepted. We drove back to the club, and had a drink before he left. I went upstairs to show Martha how to use a new program on the computer. I had just opened the door, and the phone rang.

I answered the phone, and was surprised to hear Blanca. We had been writing to each other for the last year. She had been doing OK, but was looking to start a new life. She said that the economy had crashed, and her father lost the store that he owned. She had been working at a bar the last six months.

“Gee Blanca, too bad you are all the way over there. If you were here, you could work for me” I said, half joking. However, she seemed to have been waiting for this invitation. She told me that she had a two year work visa, and was ready to move to Japan! I was stunned, but told her that she would be more than welcome. She had saved enough for a plane ticket, and could be here in two weeks. Since I had already arranged to take a vacation in a month, I told her to wait, and she could fly back with Itsu and me. She agreed, and would be looking forward to meeting me again and Itsu.

I went downstairs, and told Itsu the news. She was excited, both at the thought of meeting Blanca, and at having her work here. A Mexican girl would be a unique thing here, and was sure to attract men. I went back upstairs, and continued to teach Martha how to use the computer.

I only had three weeks to teach her how to run the business before Itsu and I left. We would be gone for three weeks, and unless there was an emergency, our only communication would be through E-Mail.

I was downstairs when Brad and Amy walked in. Amy looked a little uncomfortable, but that was probably because of what was going on in the bar. Julie was dancing at the moment, and one of the booths had a girl jacking off a Marine while he sucked on her tits. I took them to the Hotel, and gave them a key to a room. I caught a glimpse of Amy, and from the side she did not look bad at all. I decided to talk to Kristen about her.

Kristen was one of the Japanese girls, and was going to Beauty School during the day. If anybody could bring beauty out of Amy, it would be her. I talked to her, and she loved the idea. I excused her for an hour, so she could get ready, and look at a few magazines for ideas.

About 90 minutes later, I got a call from the lobby, telling me that Brad and Amy were there. I ran over, and met them. I told Amy about Kristen. She was reluctant, but agreed to go upstairs and see her. Brad and I would wait in the bar for her to return.

We hung out for almost two hours, acting like customers the entire time. Itsu laughed when I grabbed her and took her to a booth. Once there, I started feeling her up as she unzipped my pants. She proceeded to masturbate me like I was a customer, as I fingered her wet pussy. We timed it perfectly, and both came at the same time. She was just finishing wiping me off when Kristen came up to her.

They talked for a minute, then left to go upstairs together. She came back with some clothes, and went back to Kristen’s room. And just under an hour later, she came to Brad and I, telling us that Amy was ready for him.

We entered the lobby, and were stunned! Amy was wearing one of Itsu’s blue dresses, and she looked completely different. Her hair was a shade lighter in colour, and was now draped around her face, instead of pulled back. That and some makeup in the right places actually made her look beautiful.

Brad stared for almost a full minute, then took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Kristen had performed a small miracle. She had taken the Homely Duckling, and made her into a swan.

The rest of the evening passed as usual. Sunday morning, Brad and Amy joined the rest of us for breakfast. Afterwards, Brad, Amy, Itsu, Martha, and I went shopping. Itsu and Martha helped Amy pick out some flattering clothes, and we guys also gave some suggestions.

It seems that Amy’s mother had died when she was young. She was raised by her father, and two older brothers. She never learned how to dress, or do her hair and makeup to flatter her natural appearance. Back at their apartment, Itsu and Martha gave her some more tips, and she seemed fascinated. Brad and I relaxed in the club while they did this.

Brad and Amy stayed with us until Tuesday morning. Monday was a holiday, so we all had the day off. I asked Brad if he was going to work tomorrow night, and he admitted that he was. However, he would not be giving private dances for anybody but Amy. She blushed at this, and said nothing. I told him that it was OK, and handed him a key.

With some of the new girls being local, we now had two apartments that were not being used. I handed the key of one of those to Brad. “This is for the two of you to use, until I need it again. All we ask is that you do not trash it out, and that you teach the young lady that she should remove her combat boots before she throws you into her bed.”

This was met by good-natured laughter by all, and an embarrassed smile from Amy. The five of us headed up stairs to Brad and Amy’s apartment, Itsu bringing along a bottle of wine and five glasses. I looked at her, and she winked at me. I was not sure what my hot little lover had in mind. I do know that the only times I have been with her when she drank wine, a spectacular sexual encounter came from it.

Once up there, Itsu poured us all some wine, then sat in my lap as we drank a toast to the new couple. We finished the bottle quickly, and Itsu had Martha run off to grab another bottle. Soon, that one was finished also. Itsu and I were still sitting on one of the two chairs in the room. The new couple was sitting on the bed, Brad behind Amy so he could caress her, and “accidentally” brush against her breasts. I could see from several feet away how hard her nipples were.

We finished that bottle, and Itsu sent Martha for another one. While she was gone, Itsu kissed me passionately, then started to nibble on my ear. I glanced at Brad and Amy, and saw them doing the same thing. Itsu surprised me by whispering in my ear “I want you to pretend that it is Tuesday again.” She resumed tonguing my ear again, making my pecker as hard as a rock. I decided to go for broke, and started to caress her breasts. I glanced, and saw Brad and Amy watching us, his hand starting to caress her breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.