Costume Party - Cover

Costume Party

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 1: Party Prep

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Party Prep - Young girls crash a party and suffer the consequences

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

I looked at my pretty friend Rachel sitting cross-legged on my bed and laughed. She was so funny. I slipped off my shorts, leaving my yellow panties. I was getting ready to go out, we were going to a football game at our college. I loved those, lots of excitement and plenty of friends around.

“Emma, you have got to be the slowest creature on the planet. How long does it take to change clothes?” Rachel said as my shorts fell around my ankles.

I wanted to wear a skirt tonight, I loved wearing skirts when I went out, I liked the mix of freedom and naughty and I thought they made me look good. I was short but I liked my legs and some girls just look natural in a skirt and I was one of those girls. I threw my shorts in the hamper and looked in my closet.

“Although now you can take your time, this is a great view.” She said and I turned to see her staring at my panties.

“You are a real weirdo.” I said and went back to looking for something to wear.

“Nope, I am pretty sure most of the people on campus would agree with me, that is one fine looking ass. Well, with the exception of virgin Mary over here.” Rachel said, referring to my roommate, Mary, studying at her desk.

“You know Rachel, virginity is not a curse. Maybe it is something you should have treasured.” Mary said.

“Mary, you so need to get fucked.” Rachel said and Mary made an exasperated sound and went back to studying.

“And that goes for you as well, you have to be one of the last 18-yr-old virgins walking around, present company excepted.” She said to me and I heard Mary grunt again.

“I am just waiting for someone special; I refuse to just give it away to some random guy.” I said.

“Good for you Emma, and maybe that special guy will be the one waiting at the altar for you.” Mary said and Rachel laughed.

“I will bet my last dollar that this little tramp will not be cherry on her wedding day.” Rachel said.

“Tramp, really? Kettle, black, just saying.” I said and pulled out a nice blue denim skirt.

“I am just enjoying my first year at college and guys are part of the package. You have no idea what you are missing.” Rachel said and laid back on my bed, her knees up and legs spread slightly.

I looked at my friend and was not surprised she was able to attract a lot of attention. Her legs were incredible, long and strong, she looked like she had not an ounce of fat on her body. Running 5 miles a day will do that. She had on a tight pair of jean shorts, there would be a lot of people looking at her ass as well tonight. I could also see her firm breasts sitting straight up on her chest behind her t-shirt. I wished mine looked as nice. Her dark hair was spread out behind her head, long with wonderful soft curls. I really liked Rachel’s hair, well, I liked most everything on Rachel.

We were a good fit together and had been since she moved into the neighborhood when we were 8. We became friends quickly due to our living so close to each other and we both ran track. I stopped running in 9th grade to focus on cheerleading. My size turned out to be an advantage and I was a flyer, seems the guys can throw 105 pounds pretty high in the air. She was tall 5’8” to my 5’2”, her hair was long and dark, most of the time with natural curls, and mine was blonde and straight and I usually kept it shoulder length. Her boobs were a little bigger than mine but other than that we were built very similar. Her confidence was a great compliment to my shyness, so we made a great team.

I pulled on a cutoff t-shirt and we took off for the game. I liked my belly too; it was nice and flat, and I figured I would show it off as often as I could until it was not so nice and flat. The game was a blast, our team kind of sucks but we had a great time and laughed a lot. We left there and walked over to a frat house. One of our friends from home belonged to this house, they were a nice bunch of guys, about as far away from Animal House as you could get. I looked around and there were a lot of nice guys. I could see myself under any of those guys if I was of the mind to pop my cherry tonight. I took a sip of beer and heard Rachel laugh.

She was sitting on the lap of a huge guy, she actually looked small as she sat there. He was pouring a beer into her open mouth as he held one of her boobs over her shirt. He poured the entire can down her throat, and she pulled her head up, wiping her mouth with her arm, and he kept his hand on her boob.

“That is amazing, how do you do that?” the guy sitting next to me said.

“Practice, baby, I swallow everything.” Rachel said and leaned her head into the huge guy.

He moved his hand to her leg and was rubbing up and down her thigh. She was getting laid tonight for sure; I have watched this scene play out a few times already this semester. Rachel was really getting into the college life. I would have to find someone to walk me home later and hopefully someone that would not be too drunk and handsy.

That is probably ok, I needed to get home early tonight anyway, we were catching a bus at 7:00 in the morning to go home for the weekend. Rachel and I grew up on the same street, 5 houses apart. I really hated to get on those busses tired, my entire body cramped up if I fell asleep and I also liked to stay on “creep alert”. Some of the stories you read about sleeping girls on busses are very close to the truth and I suspected Rachel would be sleeping the entire trip.

I mingled a little more and found our friend from home. He walked me back to my dorm and promised me he would get Rachel back to her room before we had to get on the bus. He was sweet, I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek and went into my dorm. I know he was watching me as I walked up the steps, he had been watching me for a few years. He was always the safe option should I decide to shed my cherry anytime soon.

My alarm went off and I groaned. It was 6:00, ugh. I slid out of bed, Mary was sleeping, her shirt tangled, allowing me to see her right boob in addition to half of her left. They were nice and firm with little pink nipples, too bad no boy would see them until her wedding day. I walked slowly down to the showers.

The showers were empty, as most college showers are at 6:00 AM on a Saturday. I pulled off my pajamas and stood under the warm water. I could feel it refreshing my body as it ran over me. I ran my hands over my boobs, they were nice and firm and a good handful. Rachel’s were a little bigger but mine held their own quite well in a bathing suit. My fingers slide down to my smooth pussy. I kept it shaved, I did not like worrying about hair sticking out of anything. I thought about taking the time to have one of my shower orgasms, but I knew it would take a while to wake up Rachel. I touched my little clit just to let it know it would be getting some attention as soon as I got home.

I wrapped a towel around me and walked back to my room. There were usually quite a few boys roaming the halls, but I was confident I was pretty safe, 6:00, Saturday. I slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt and left to go wake up my slutty friend.

Rachel leaned against the window of the bus and slept the entire 90-minute trip. I put sweatpants and a hoodie on her, so she was impervious to the creeps on the bus. The drool coming out of her mouth helped keep them away as well. I thought about taking a blackmail picture but did not, Rachel gave me everything I asked for already. We arrived and my parents picked us up and dropped Rachel off at her house.

“See you tomorrow night.” I said and hugged her on her porch.

“Sure, you picking me up?” Rachel asked and I saw the door opening.

Her father stepped on the porch; he was a big man with incredibly defined muscles. He was wearing a white t-shirt that almost looked too small for him.

“Hey, Emma, how are you little one?” He said and I smiled. He had been calling me little one since I was 10.

“Hi, Mr. Simpson. I am good. How are you?” I said.

“Better now that I see you on my porch.” He said and Rachel groaned.

“Dad, you are not smooth.” Rachel said.

“Yes, sweetheart, you keep telling yourself that, your old man is very smooth. Right, little one?” He said and popped me on the butt.

I didn’t flinch as Mr. Simpson had also been popping my butt for a while.

“Yes, Mr. Simpson, you are very smooth.” I said and turned to leave.

“See you tomorrow, Em.” Rachel said and walked into her house.

I walked to my car and I knew Mr. Simpson was watching me, everyone liked to watch me walk away.

Sunday came quick and we were sitting on the bench in the bus station. Our bus had just arrived, and my parents left. As soon as we boarded and sat down in our seats, Rachel was digging in her bag. She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me.

“Look at this. I found it on my dad’s desk and made a copy.” She said.

“It looks like a party invite. Some kind of Halloween party.” I said and continued to read.

“Yeah, but look at the bottom, masks required, no identities will be revealed.” She said.

“Ok, what does that mean?” I said.

“My dad and mom go to these freaky parties, I always wondered what they were like. This is perfect, no one will know who we are.” She said.

“Are you saying we crash this party?” I said.

“No, we have an invite. I say we go and maybe we have a little fun. If we are lucky, we can get you laid.” She said.

“Great, I want to lose my virginity to someone I don’t know and never will?” I said.

“Yes, that would be perfect, no strings, no weird guilt or attachments. It would be very special.” She said and smiled.

“Your definition of special and mine are completely different.” I said.

“Well, just think about it. It is on Halloween night and it is a Saturday, we can go in on Friday and stay with my Aunt, go to the party and then come back on Sunday. We don’t even have to tell our parents we are in town. It would be so cool.” Rachel said and I could tell she was really excited about this strange party.

“Ok, obviously you are already planning, I will think about it.” I said and she hugged me.

I walked to my dorm Monday afternoon and thought about the Halloween party. It would be all adults I was sure as the invite was her father’s. I could not imagine kids were invited to a “freaky costume party”. Knowing Rachel’s dad as I did, I figured this would be a little wild. He was a handful normally, no telling what a little alcohol would do to him. He may do more than give me a slap on the butt. I started to imagine Rachel’s dad sliding my shorts down my legs and then shook my head to clear the image. I needed to masturbate soon.

Luckily Mary was in class, so my shorts and panties were off within seconds. I laid on my bed and spread my legs. I ran my fingers over my hot pussy and slipped a finger inside my lips. I was so wet, my finger slid easily over and into my young pussy. I groaned and imagined someone between my legs doing this to me. I closed my eyes and let my imagination run wild. First, I saw my History professor there, he was young and hot, and all the girls liked him. Then I saw the hot guy in my English class, he was from Australia and had a sexy accent. I felt myself getting close and then I saw Rachel’s dad smiling at me with my juices all over his face. I screamed as my orgasm ripped through my little body. I started to wonder if Rachel was right, and I just needed to get a cock inside me. Maybe not knowing who it was attached to would be better?

I saw Rachel that night at dinner and she sat down next to me.

“So, Em, I was thinking of going to the party as Harley Quinn. What do you think?” She said, trying to lead me into a decision.

“You would make a great Harley Quinn, you both have similar attitudes, with the exception of killing people.” I said and she laughed.

“What are you going as?” She said and I could tell she was on the edge of her seat, preparing another convincing speech.

“A witch.” I said softly and she squealed, immediately hugging me.

“Em, we are going to have such a great time. I am so excited; it will be our first real grownup party and nobody knowing who we are will be a hoot.” She said.

“You do know your dad and mom will be there. Won’t that be weird?” I said.

“We will be able to figure out who they are pretty easily. My dad will be the loudest one there and my mom will be the one hanging on his arm.” She said.

“Yeah, but you will be seeing them with adults, not knowing you are around. Aren’t you a little afraid of what you may see?” I said.

“I have seen my dad in all kinds of situations, I am sure it won’t be anything I haven’t seen before.” She said.

“Yeah, maybe so.” I said and wondered what my parents would be like at an adult party.

My dad was an accountant and he looked like an accountant. He was sweet but no one would ever call him macho. My mom was also sweet but really quiet, I actually never heard her raise her voice. I was a pretty well-behaved little kid, so I guess I never gave them a reason to scream at me.

Rachel’s parents on the other hand had me a little scared. Her dad was already loud, him at a party was a frightening thought. Her mom was not as loud but seemed to have a secret side. Some of her smiles made you think there was more going on in there. Also, she always smiled when her dad slapped me on the butt. I got a little shiver thinking about them at an adult party.

We made it through the week, I only masturbated three times, I was starting to settle down a little. Rachel did not sleep with anyone so far, but the weekend was upon us. We slept in on Saturday, it was now night and we were going out, we needed to go out and relax, school kicked our ass this week.

“I am so getting fucked tonight.” Rachel said and I looked over at her, she was rubbing her pussy under her skirt and over her green panties as she laid on my bed.

“You are such a horndog.” I said, trying to decide on what I was going to wear again.

“It does not help with you standing there in only your panties. Those tits are fucking nice, girl, you should show them more often.” She said and my nipples started to stiffen with the attention.

“So, you are saying I should just go out like this?” I said and cocked my hip, my boobs jiggling.

“If you went out like that your cherry would be popped before we got out of the quad. Your little body so rocks.” Rachel said and was now laying on her tummy, looking at me.

“You are just being nice.” I said, suddenly a little embarrassed. Rachel got up and stood in front of me.

“Girl, you need to look in the mirror. You are perfect, you are a short little shit and guys love short girls with nice bodies.” She said and put her hand on my head.

“Your tits are perfect for you; they bounce when they need to and stand tall as well and your nipples just beg to be sucked.” She said and bent down to suck my right nipple, I groaned as my body started to respond.

“We are not even to the best part yet; your legs and ass are to die for. You are quite the package, little one.” She said, her hands on my ass, I caught my breath as she used the same term as her father.

I was still stunned as she lifted me and put me down on my bed. I did not stop her; my body was vibrating, and I needed someone other than me to touch it. I am lucky it was Rachel; I was afraid I would have let someone fuck me tonight if they so much as looked at me funny.

She pulled my panties off and tossed them on Mary’s bed. I giggled and she spread my legs. Her tongue was warm and wet as it touched my hot pussy. I put my hands on her head and prepared for paradise. Rachel was very good at this; we had already done this a few times this semester, I was trying very hard not to get addicted to Rachel’s tongue but right now it was just what I needed. My body responded immediately, and she had me on the edge. I felt my breathing start to get faster and then she pulled back.

“Oh please.” I heard myself moan.

“Please what baby girl?” Rachel said and I looked down to see her smiling at me between my legs.

“Please finish.” I whispered.

“You know if you had a guy you could have this every night.” She said and I shoved her head down.

“Finish, you slut!” I screamed.

“There’s my girl.” She said and sucked on my clit.

I closed my eyes and saw stars. I felt myself convulsing on my bed, Rachel holding onto my hips as she continued to suck on my little clit. I was moaning and shaking through a wonderful orgasm. I started to settle down and she started kissing my thighs and then moving up to my belly and breasts. My nipples were still rock hard, and she nibbled on them, causing a few aftershocks. I was holding her head on my chest as she laid on me when the door opened, and Mary walked in.

“Oh, my lord.” I heard her say and we both looked up at her.

“Funny thing, Mary, Emma was just saying that very same thing just a few minutes ago.” Rachel said and I giggled, putting my hand over my mouth.

“You both are evil and will be punished.” Mary said.

“That will be fun, I love getting spanked.” Rachel said and Mary gasped again.

“What are those?” Mary said, pointing to my panties on her bed.

“Those are Emma’s, they were just wrapped around her pussy and that is very pure as you remind us so often so they should be safe.” Rachel said and I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

“Rachel Thompson, you are the devil. Emma, you should be ashamed.” Mary said.

Rachel got up off me and I thought Mary’s eyes were going to burn when she saw me with my legs spread on my bed. I closed my legs and got up to get my panties off her bed. I slipped them up over my satisfied pussy and walked to my closet to get some more clothes. I decided on a nice pink blouse and a black skirt. I slipped on my sandals and we left, leaving Mary sitting on her bed and shaking her head.

“You know, we should get her drunk and eat her out. That would be interesting to see her squirming under my tongue.” Rachel said as we walked out of my dorm.

“You are the devil.” I said and we both laughed.

Miraculously, Rachel did not get laid the entire weekend and I was walking out of my dorm to go to my Monday morning class. My head was still a little fuzzy, we did drink a lot, it was a miracle we didn’t both get fucked Saturday night. Luckily, we had some great friends that protected us, and my virtue is still intact. Rachel, on the other hand is horny as fuck. I see her walking up to me on the sidewalk outside my class.

“Hey, Em, I talked to my Aunt last night, we are all set for the weekend. We can come in Friday night and stay with her all weekend. I told her what we wanted to dress up as and she is very excited. She wanted me to ask you if you minded being green?” Rachel said and I could tell she was really excited for this party.

“Green, really?” I said.

“Yeah, she said she could make you a great Alphaba. You would be the cutest wicked witch of the west ever.” Rachel said.

I knew her aunt was a professional makeup artist, so I was not surprised that she wanted to go all out for Halloween. She usually had to work on old people so I could only imagine how excited she would be to work on Rachel and me.

“Yeah, I guess that would be fun. It would sure help to hide my identity. You know it is going to be tough to not let your dad figure out it is us.” I said.

“Yeah, I was thinking about that. I told Aunt Bell and she said not to worry, once she was done, we wouldn’t even recognize each other.” Rachel said and I smiled.

“Cool, see you after class?” I said.

“Yep, later.” She said and walked off.

So, I was going to be green. That would be interesting. I walked into class and started to wonder what this party would be like. There will be alcohol for sure and no one will know who we are, I was starting to get a little excited myself. Maybe I could relax, let my hair down, have a little fun and see what happens? I settled down in my chair as my pussy started to tingle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.