Costume Party - Cover

Costume Party

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 2: The Party

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Party - Young girls crash a party and suffer the consequences

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

The drive to the party was quick, it was in a neighborhood near ours but still far enough away to be unfamiliar to us. We pulled up to the house and it looked like a normal middle-class house, a lot like our own. Rachel handed me my mask, it fit over my eyes. Funny how such a little thing could make someone so unrecognizable. We took a deep breath and walked up to the porch. Rachel knocked and we looked at each other with nervous smiles.

“Well, what do we have here?” An older man answered the door, dressed as a scientist.

His costume was good, so I was glad we went all out. We both smiled at him.

“Harley Quinn and a sexy little witch. Very nice ladies, impressive. Do you have your invite?” He said and Rachel handed him the paper.

“Very good, welcome to my home.” He said and stepped back.

We walked in and it was a normal looking house except that there was no furniture in the big room to our right and there were a handful of people drinking and talking. I could see a schoolgirl, a nurse, a vampire as well as others. The costumes all looked legit.

“I have to say you ladies did a miraculous job; those costumes are impressive, very nice indeed.” The scientist said, looking down my top.

“Thank you, Dr. Jones.” I said, reading his name tag.

“No thank you little witch, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight, I know I will now that you two are here. Come with me, I will be honored to take you to the bar to get you something to drink.” He said and held his hand out.

I took his hand and he led me to another room, Rachel following and both of us looking around. We turned into a kitchen and there was a cowboy and a teacher standing next to a table that had numerous bottles lined up.

“Shane and Mr. Johnson, may I present Harley and the little witch.” The scientist said and held my arm up slightly.

“Wow, nice getups ladies. You are two pretty little things.” The cowboy said.

“Yes, nice to meet you Harley, I am Mr. Johnson, your English teacher.” The teacher said and held out his hand to Rachel.

“Nice to meet you Mr. Johnson and you are way cuter than my English teacher. She is about 85 and looks like a prune.” Rachel said and shook his hand while everyone laughed.

“Yes, you girls will fit in very nicely here, it is nice to have you.” The teacher said.

“Wow, we have a witch here, thank god.” I heard a familiar voice and looked around.

The vampire was walking into the kitchen. He was big and his makeup was perfect, but his voice gave him away. He stuck out his hand and I shook hands with Rachel’s daddy. I looked him straight in the eyes to see if he would recognize me, but I didn’t see any sign of recognition. Whew, first test passed.

“Well, you are a fucking hot little witch. I look forward to partying with you for sure.” He said and made no effort to hide that he was looking at my boobs as my cleavage popped out of my top.

He held onto my hand and hugged me, his other hand grabbing my ass and squeezing. I pulled back and looked at him.

“Thank you Count.” I said in a whisper and he lifted my arm and spun me around.

“Fuck, you are precious. Like a little green present for everyone.” He said and It felt kind of nice to hear an adult compliment me.

“Ok, Dracula, no hogging the little witch, she is here for everyone to play with.” the cowboy said.

“Calm your boots, Shane. I am sure there is enough of her to go around.” He said and everyone laughed.

That laugh and the comments made me a little nervous and I was glad when Rachel took my hand and led me out of the kitchen a few minutes later, drinks in our hands. We walked to a corner of the room and looked out at the group. I now saw Frankenstein, Elvira, and Snow White. All of the costumes were really cool. This looked like it would be fun, assuming I could keep Rachel’s dad out of my pants.

“Rachel, this is so cool. Your dad did not recognize us at all.” I whispered to her.

“Yeah, that is good, but he looked like he wanted to fuck you right there in the kitchen.” She whispered.

“I thought you were so gung-ho on me losing my virginity.” I said.

“Not to my Dad.” She said and I giggled.

“The cowboy and the teacher are cute.” I said.

“Now that I could get behind, I wouldn’t mind seeing you wrapped around either of them.” She said and I felt myself blush but pretty sure no one noticed since I was green.

It looked like we had seen everyone here, I was kind of glad the group was small, but I was surprised since I had heard all these horror stories about these parties. This one looked relatively tame and calm.

“Are you surprised there is not more people here?” I said.

“Yeah, I thought it would be bigger and actually there are a few younger people here. Not as young as us but definitely younger than my parents.” Rachel said.

“True, that schoolgirl is really hot, and she looks around Bella’s age.” I said.

“Yes, if it wasn’t for you, she would be hot.” Rachel said and I giggled.

The schoolgirl was wearing a white shirt that was tied across her tight belly. There were a few buttons still attached to hide her bra, but I could see some nice cleavage popping out. Her skirt was red checkered, and she had on little socks with flowers and small heels. She looked like every teacher’s wet dream. Then I saw the teacher come over and put his arm around her and kiss her. Ahh, that makes sense. The nurse was talking to them and she had on the traditional white uniform with the zipper down the front. The zipper was undone just enough to show a little cleavage but other than that she could have been my nurse in school. She looked about the same age as the schoolgirl and teacher.

“Em, I think I found my mom. Look.” Rachel said.

I looked over and her dad was kissing the Elvira lady and not gently. Yep, that was probably her mom. The only other girl was an older lady dressed as Snow White and she was hanging on the arm of Frankenstein.

“I think you’re right; it has to be her. I think Snow White is Frankenstein’s wife and the schoolgirl is with the teacher.” I said.

“How appropriate.” Rachel said and I giggled.

“I don’t know about the nurse or the Cowboy though, I don’t think they are together, and the scientist obviously lives here.” I said.

“You have it all figured out, little witch, you want another drink?” She said and I nodded.

She took my glass and walked off. My first drink was strong, and I thought if this one was as strong, I would have to watch it. I definitely did not want to get drunk here.

“Little witch, it is just not right that you are by yourself. You are way too pretty.” Rachel’s dad said, looking down at my boobs again.

“Thank you Count, but Harley is getting us some drinks.” I said and looked up at him, his eyes were smoldering.

“You have fabulous tits, little one.” He said as he leaned over, I smiled to try and maintain my calm.

“Are they green as well?” He said and I nodded.

“Wonderful, I can’t wait to see them, you will let us all have a look at those little green tits later, right?” He said.

“Um, I don’t know.” I said, not sure how to answer that.

“Don’t be nervous, little witch, you should be proud of your body, it is remarkable.” He said and smiled.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“No thank you for coming to our little gathering tonight, you have definitely made it way more interesting.” He said and I took a breath.

“Here you go, Alphie.” Rachel said and handed me a drink just in time.

“And you are a hot little bitch too, miss Harley. I bet you are a wildcat.” He said and looked at Rachel.

“Well, maybe I will let you suck some blood a little later.” Rachel said.

“I look forward to it.” He said and put his hand on the side of my head.

“I look forward to seeing both of you for the rest of the evening.” He said and left.

“Jesus, Rachel, he is intimidating.” I said and took a huge drink, ugh, just as strong.

“Yeah, I thought he was tough at home but now he seems to really be in his element, and it is a little scary.” She said.

“You know though, other than him, the party seems normal. Are you worried there will be wild animals or something crazy later?” I said.

“I guess, it is a little anti-climactic with all of the crazy secrecy and invite only. Also, I always suspected Dad and Mom had some strange friends but these guys all seem kind of normal.” Rachel said.

“They do seem fun though and this drink is very good.” I said and took another drink.

“Be careful, witch, you don’t want to get altered around my dad.” Rachel said.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” I said and smiled.

I looked over to see the scientist standing near a microphone on a stand. He was tapping it to see if it was on. Everyone moved back to give him some space.

“Attention folks, just wanted to get the show on the road.” The scientist said and the room got silent. My heart skipped a beat.

I looked at Rachel and she looked nervous as well. She leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

“We will be fine; they don’t seem like murderers, so we can hang in there. Adults, right?” She whispered.

I nodded and tried to stay calm, I reached down and grabbed Rachel’s hand.

“So, first of all, thank you all for coming to my home. It is nice to be around good friends and the costumes are incredible. That being said, let’s talk about that. I would like to introduce all of our players.” He said and the crowd gave the approval.

“First, I am Dr. Jones, I specialize in anatomy, specifically female.” He said and everyone laughed.

“Looking around I appreciate the wonderful specimens we have in the room; I will truly enjoy my research this evening, totally professional, of course.” He said, more laughter.

“Ok, enough of that. I would like to introduce Frankenstein and Snow White. I have to admit this is the most unique couple.” He said and Frankenstein and Snow White walked to the center.

I noticed Frankenstein was wearing huge shoes, so I was not sure how tall he really was. Snow White looked almost scared. I also noticed she seemed to be holding him up, he was feeling no pain. They waved and stepped back.

“Next we have a teacher and his schoolgirl. Now this couple is quite impressive, and I love the theme.” He said.

The schoolgirl and the teacher stepped out. I noticed he was dressed as pretty much a normal dude but with the frame glasses, giving him a nerdy look. I could tell he was not a nerd though just looking at his face and hair and the rippling muscles in his arms. She was a goddess, she had long dark hair that curled at the end, but it was in two ponytails with little blue ribbons. Her shirt was the typical white with buttons. There were only two buttons open but that was enough to see the tops of her impressive boobs. Her children would definitely not starve, I thought to myself. Her skirt was checkered and showed off her pretty legs. The little black shoes with the cute socks finished the look, she was stunning.

“Now we have Count Dracula and Elvira. A most impressive couple indeed.” He said and the crowd clapped.

Rachel’s dad and mom stepped out. I have to admit the costumes were amazing. His skin looked like he was really dead, and the fangs looked very real. Hers was just as good, she looked like a whirling mess of black cloth and fishnets.

“We also have a nurse and a cowboy, but I think they are not actually together, at least not yet.” He said and the crowd chuckled.

The cowboy looked almost normal save for the spurs and the cowboy hat. He also looked to be a little jacked, I could tell from the way his shirt fit. The nurse was the typical fantasy nurse. Her uniform was standard but the body beneath it made you really want to pull down that zipper. I could tell her chest was nice as a bit of it was visible over the opening. Her legs were wrapped in white fishnet which made you think nice and naughty at the same time. They were definitely not a couple as they waved to the crowd.

“And last but not least, we have Harley Quinn and her little witch.” He said and Rachel pulled me forward.

I could see the group looking us over, specifically the guys. I felt like a lamb in front of a pack of lions, I was starting to get a little nervous. I saw a lot of faces that looked like they were thinking very dirty things. They all started clapping as Rachel spun me around.

“Beautiful girls, you have truly spiced up our little gathering, thank you so much for coming.” He said and the crowd clapped again.

We stepped back and I tried to slow my heart down.

“Now remember the first rule of the night, no identities. Please leave your masks on at all times and if you do think you know who someone is please keep it to yourself. We are our characters tonight.” He said and everyone nodded.

“Now I will let Elvira take us through the rest of the rules.” He said and stepped aside.

I squeezed Rachel’s hand as her mom walked up to the microphone. She was holding a black hat.

“Welcome everyone and I am looking forward to a fun evening. I want to review the rules you all agreed to when you accepted the invitation. I am hoping everyone enjoys themselves tonight.” She said and pulled out a paper.

“What rules, did you see any rules?” I whispered to Rachel.

“No, there was only one piece of paper.” She said and I held her hand firmly.

“Ok, the cycle will start with a name out of the hat.” She said and pulled a handful of small papers out of the hat. I noticed some were blue and some were pink.

“Then there will be three spins per cycle with 10 minutes devoted to each spin, there will be another draw to see who gets to spin.” She said and pointed to a wheel mounted on a stand. Where was that all this time?

I looked at the wheel and noticed there were only three different choices, head, top, and bottom. There were multiple sections of each on the wheel. I looked at Rachel and she smiled nervously.

“Now remember that any fastener that is altered cannot be modified unless you are in cycle. That includes zippers, buttons, clasps, anything that can be undone.” She said and I almost broke Rachel’s hand. My heart was racing, what the fuck was going on?

“Lastly, any article of clothing completely removed must stay off but no touching unless anyone unless they are in cycle.” She said and my breath caught in my throat.

“Breathe, relax, even Mary has seen you naked. Remember no one knows who you are. You will be fine.” Rachel whispered to me. I took a deep breath, she was right, I could do this. I love my friend.

“We are planning on 12 cycles, but we will decide how it is going and add or subtract at the end as time permits.” She said.

I saw the crowd all nodding and talking. Did they do this all the time? What was a cycle? I tried to smile when someone looked at me, and then a lot of them were looking at me.

“We will start in 15 minutes, take your bathroom breaks if you need it.” She said.

“Rachel, what the hell? What is a cycle, and what does the wheel mean?” I whispered.

“Em, I am as lost as you. I have no idea. We just have to roll with the punches. So far it has been fun, and they seem like nice people.” She whispered back.

I held onto my friend and tried to stay calm. I smiled as people passed by. I was Rachel’s dad walking up and I took a deep breath.

“So, girls, are you excited?” He said and I nodded.

“Good, this will be loads of fun, I am looking forward to seeing both of you in cycle.” He said and smiled. I did not like the sounds of that.

“I will see both of you later.” He said and ran his hand down the side of my head as he walked away.

“Rachel, are you ok with your dad seeing us naked, because I am thinking that is where this is going.” I whispered to her.

“He has seen me naked my whole life, so I guess.” She said.

“But he hasn’t seen me, I am struggling with that.” I said.

“Em, he doesn’t know it is you, so it won’t change a thing. You will just be some hot little witch he partied with.” She said and I relaxed a bit.

“Ok folks, let’s get this show on the road.” I heard Elvira say and looked over to see her standing near the mike with the hat in her hand.

What was disturbing though is that the scientist was standing next to her holding a pair of padded handcuffs attached together with a chain. I squeezed Rachel’s hand.

“Let’s see who gets the first cycle?” Elvira said and stuck her hand in the hat and pulled out a pink piece of paper.

“Our schoolgirl.” She said and held up the paper.

The crowd clapped and the scientist stepped forward and attached the cuffs to her hands. She held them out to him, but I could not tell from her face if she was happy about this or not. She was looking at the teacher and he was smiling. The scientist grabbed the chain and led her over to a wall and reached up and looped the chain over a hook mounted in the wall. Where the fuck did that come from? How did I not notice a big hook sticking out from the wall? She was now standing with her arms stretched over her head, hanging from the hook. She was standing comfortably but she was definitely stuck, the hook was big, and there was no way could she pull the chain off. I noticed her armpits were smooth and pretty. I thought about mine for a minute, yes, I shaved them this morning.

I felt my body shiver a little as I looked at her hanging from the hook. Her helplessness lit up something deep inside of me. I took a deep breath and tried to slow my heartrate.

“Can we have a round of applause for our schoolgirl, she is so beautiful.” Elvira said and the crowd clapped. The schoolgirl was still staring at the teacher.

“Ok, let’ see who gets the first spin.” Elvira said and pulled out a blue piece of paper.

“The cowboy!” Elvira said and I saw the cowboy pump his fist and walk to the wheel. The schoolgirl’s face was a little frantic.

I heard the wheel spin and then stop. The Cowboy looked disappointed.

“Head, ok Cowboy, you have 10 minutes.” Elvira said.

The cowboy walked over to her and immediately started kissing her neck. She squirmed and moaned, and he kissed and sucked all over her neck. He worked his way to her ears, and I saw him snake his tongue into her ear and she gasped. I could see her squirming more as she hung there. My panties were getting a little moist watching him kiss all over her.

He moved over and then kissed her on the mouth. He turned his head and I saw her open her mouth and I knew their tongues were dancing. It was a hot kiss, and I felt my own legs start to tingle a bit. He pulled away and went back to her neck, he sucked for a while on the same spot and when he pulled back there was a definite hickey.

He kissed her again for quite a while. I heard a buzzer and he pulled away. She was breathing hard and hung her head down.

“Nice work Cowboy, you have our little schoolgirl all revved up.” Elvira said and pulled another name out of the hat.

“Frankenstein!” Elvira said and the scientist grabbed Frankenstein and led him to the wheel. I noticed Frankenstein was walking a little crooked. He grabbed the wheel and spun.

“Top, ok Frankie you have 10 minutes.” Elvira said and it hit me again that this was Rachel’s mom doing all this. I felt myself start to get a little freaked out by that.

Frankenstein walked slowly over to the girl and then started unbuttoning her shirt, I could hear the crowd murmur. He finished all the buttons and untied the bottom, opening her shirt completely. She was wearing a white lace bra; it was very pretty, and her boobs looked fabulous. He grabbed them and squeezed them, and she groaned. He massaged them for a while and then moved his hands down to her tummy. My nipples reacted and I felt them push against my leather top.

He ran his hands over the tight belly, it looked like he was just as impressed with her belly as with her marvelous boobs and I have to say I didn’t blame him. He moved his hands back up and squeezed her breasts again. I saw him looking for the clasp and it was in the back. He moved around and I saw him struggling, it was a little funny actually. I saw her bra loosen just as I heard a buzzer. The crowd groaned. Her bra was loose but still covering her boobs. Frankenstein walked slowly back over and stood beside Snow White.

“Ok, next spin, our teacher! How appropriate.” Elvira, Rachel’s mom said.

The teacher spun the wheel and it landed on “top” again. He walked quickly over to her and pulled her bra up, letting her wonderful boobs bounce free. The crowd gasped, they were perfect, they were large but with only a small sag, her nipples were pink and now stiff. He leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. I could see her hips squirming as he squeezed and sucked on her huge boobs. I could tell the crowd was enjoying the scene. I started to worry about my green tits, I was afraid the crowd was going to enjoy them tonight as well.

The teacher worked on her boobs for another few minutes and I could tell she was on the verge; her hips were moving a lot now. He stepped back and walked over to Rachel’s dad. I saw him hand him a pair of scissors and then he stepped in front of her.

“No, please.” She gasped but her hips continued to move.

He grabbed one of her nipples and she closed her eyes and moaned. He cut one of her shoulder straps and she moaned again. He cut the other strap and the bra fell to the floor. He grabbed her other nipple and she let out a big groan and she started to shake. She was having an orgasm, ok now my panties were getting a little warm. A buzzer went off.

“Wonderful, wonderful, a great first cycle!” Elvira said and the scientist pulled the chain off the hook and removed the cuffs. The teacher hugged her as she continued to moan. He walked her over and held her as she recovered. I noticed her shirt stayed open and her boobs were very visible.

“Ok, now we are rolling, second cycle will be the Nurse!” She said, holding up a pink paper.

The crowd clapped and the scientist soon had the nurse hanging from the hook. She did not look nervous; her face looked like she was already on her way to pleasure.

“Our first spin will be Count Dracula. Step up and spin.” She said and Rachel’s dad spun the wheel.

“Ok, top, you have 10 minutes.” She said and he walked over to the nurse.

She looked at him and he smiled down at her and grabbed her zipper. I heard her gasp as the first zipper sound started. He pulled it down slowly, her white bra appeared then a flat belly with a cute belly button. He did not stop, and the zipper separated, her uniform opening up completely to show her white panties and her white fishnet stockings as they hung on her thighs. The crowd clapped softly.

He had the scissors in his hand, and he cut her bra up until it floated to the ground and her boobs were out there. They were not as big as the schoolgirl’s but very nice. They actually looked a lot like mine except she had large areolas and big dark nipples. He sucked on both of her nipples and squeezed her hard. I could see her breast poke out between his fingers as he squeezed. Her eyes were closed, and her head was back as Rachel’s dad sucked and felt her boobs. I was starting to think this kind of stuff had happened before, everyone seemed so comfortable.

He walked away after the buzzer went off and Elvira pulled another name. The nurse was hanging and breathing hard, her breasts slick with Rachel’s dad’s saliva.

“Teacher, spin the wheel!” Rachel’s mom announced.

The teacher spun and it landed on bottom, he gave a fist pump and I saw the schoolgirl’s face darken. He walked over and grabbed the sides of the nurse’s white panties. He slid them down her legs and the crowd gasped when her smooth pussy was uncovered. He stepped back and grabbed his belt, he looked back and the schoolgirl did not look happy. He sighed and knelt before the nurse. He leaned forward and licked up her pussy. She moaned and spread her legs a little. He grabbed her thighs and lifted them as he dove between her legs.

My panties were now getting very wet as I watched him suck and lick on her and bring her to a powerful orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his head as she came. He held on like a trooper until she relaxed and dropped her legs. He sat back on his legs and he looked kind of cute with her juices on his face. The buzzer went off and he got up and stood beside the schoolgirl, she kissed him.

“Cowboy, spin the wheel!” Rachel’s mom said.

I saw the wheel stop at bottom and the cowboy almost ran to the girl. He opened his pants and I saw his cock bounce out. He pulled her right leg up and sunk his cock into her. She groaned and dropped her head back. He started to pump into her slow and deep. He was banging against her and she grunted each time he pushed in.

I was transfixed as I had never seen anyone fucking in person. I had watched a lot of porn, but it was so different live. The girl hanging from a hook only made it more exciting and I so wanted to shove my hand under my skirt. He grunted and pushed into her, holding her against him. I could tell he was cumming inside her. She looked at him as he filled her up. He dropped her leg and the scientist pulled her off the chain.

“Nice work, cowboy!” Elvira said and the crowd clapped.

I looked at Rachel and I could tell she was just as excited after watching that as well. She smiled at me and leaned over.

“Might want to start thinking about who you want spinning that wheel for your cherry.” She said and my eyes opened wide. My panties were now soaked, and my legs felt like they were vibrating.

“Oh shit, Rachel, it can’t be your dad.” I said.

“Remember, he doesn’t know it is you. Relax, you will be fine, you can’t tell me your little cunt is not leaking after watching that. I know mine is.” She said and squeezed my hand.

I started thinking about who would be the one, I had a strong feeling my innocence was not leaving this house. I was beginning to think I was ok with that.

“Harley Quinn!” My head jerked as Rachel’s mom announced that her daughter was going to hang off the hook.

The scientist was there, wrapping the cuffs around my friend and moving her over to the hook. She gasped as her arms were stretched up. I could tell she was excited. She looked at me and her eyes were starting to glaze over.

“Little Witch, spin the wheel!” I snapped my head around to see Rachel’s mom smiling. I was frozen in place.

I felt a hand and the scientist was leading me over to the wheel. He put my hand on the wheel and I spun it.

“Head, you have 10 minutes, go get em girl.” She said and she slapped me on the butt.

I walked over to Rachel and she was smiling. I noticed that with her hanging and me so short I could not reach her lips even if I wanted to. I felt someone next to me and the scientist was sliding a small stool next to my leg. I stepped up and was now face to face with my friend.

“Rachel?” I whispered into her ear.

“Em, pretend we are in your room and you want to make Mary uncomfortable. It’s not like we haven’t done this before.” She whispered in my ear.

I put my hands on her head and moved my face in front of her and kissed her softly. I heard her moan and open her mouth slightly. I put my mouth over hers and started to kiss her deep. Our tongues were dancing with each other like old friends. I did enjoy kissing her, I just had to block out that we were all being watched. I heard murmurs behind me.

“God, that is hot. She is so tiny.” I heard a voice.

“Go little witch.” Another voice.

I continued to kiss my sweet friend, moving my hand behind her head. I was lost in her lips and I heard a buzzer. I pulled back and we both took a breath. I stepped off the stool and the crowd applauded.

“Fucking great, nice work!” Elvira said and I looked at her, how did she not know it was her daughter hanging there?

I stood to the side, trying to figure out why I was so excited.

“Teacher, spin the wheel!” Rachel’s mom said.

“Top, 10 minutes.” She said and the teacher was in front of Rachel.

He lifted her crop top and her pretty pink bra was in front of him. He leaned over and kissed her cleavage, she moaned. He popped the front clasp and her young boobs popped out. I heard some people gasp; her boobs were very nice. He leaned over and sucked on a nipple. He was now squeezing her and licking all over them.

I wondered if he just liked different boobs as the schoolgirl definitely had the biggest in the room, but he seemed to be really enjoying Rachel’s. The buzzer broke my trance and he pulled off of Rachel’s boobs slowly, they were shiny, and her nipples were rock hard. He walked back over to the schoolgirl and got another kiss. My friend hung on a hook with her boobs hanging out under her small shirt.

“Woohoo, it is me!” I heard Elvira shout. She jumped over to the wheel and spun.

“Bottom, you have 10.” I heard the scientist say.

I watched Rachel’s mom walk over and undo Rachel’s shorts, she slid them down her legs and they fluttered to her ankles. She tore a hole in her pantyhose and then I saw someone hand her scissors, she cut the sides of Rachel’s panties and pulled them out. She leaned over and kissed her daughter’s pussy. I felt my breathing speed up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.