Costume Party - Cover

Costume Party

Copyright© 2021 by Demonhead

Chapter 3: Aftermath

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aftermath - Young girls crash a party and suffer the consequences

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   First   Halloween  

I woke up when the car stopped. I looked down and my top was sort of on me, the buttons were holding it up as the straps were just hanging. My skirt was back but I was pretty sure my panties were in Rachel’s dad’s pocket. I looked over at Rachel and she had all of her clothes, well, her shirt was technically on, but her tits were not covered very well without her bra.

Rachel got out of the car and helped me out. My legs were tingling, and I had trouble controlling them. We walked slowly up to Aunt Bell’s door and into the house. She was sitting on the couch, watching TV. She looked up at us and her face looked worried.

“Holy shit, what happened?” She said and jumped up.

“Well, it was a little wild.” Rachel said, the understatement of the century, I thought.

“Are you guys alright?” Bella said as she approached us. I looked up at her.

“I am fine, a little sore but our little witch here was worked over pretty good.” Rachel said and Bella put her hand on her mouth.

“Sweetheart, are you ok?” She said to me and I nodded.

“I want a warm bath.” I said and they both chuckled.

“Not a problem, Rachel, get her ready and get some very warm water in the tub. Don’t put her in until I get back. I will get my stuff.” Bella said and walked away.

Rachel led me into the bathroom and sat me on the edge of the tub. She took off my heels, I chuckled as I realized my shoes stayed on through it all, guess none of them were feet people. My body shivered as I thought of all the people again. Rachel hugged me.

“Try to breathe slow, I have you.” She said as he hugged me.

I calmed down and she started taking off my shoes. She slid my stockings off and then pulled off what was left of my top. She stood me up and then my skirt fell to the floor. I sat back down, tired, sore, and green. Rachel started running water in the tub and then she pulled off my wig. She took all the pins out of my hair and it felt nice.

“Ok, we need to get this stuff all over her, put it on thick, but just on any skin that is green.” Bella said and handed Rachel a small tub.

Rachel and her Aunt then spread some thick white cream all over my body. They spread it everywhere except my face. I looked even weirder now as I saw myself in the mirror.

“Ok, sweetie, get in the water with just your head out. Don’t rub anything, just sit back and relax.” She said and I stepped into the warm water.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, the warm water calming and relaxing me. I felt myself slipping into sleep quickly as Bella started rubbing some of the cream over my face. Her fingers were soft and felt so good as she rubbed my face. I felt my breathing slowing down and my body starting to shut down.

“What happened to you guys?” I heard Bella say.

“It was a little wild, there was a lot of sex.” Rachel said.

“Was Emma involved?” Bella said.

“Oh yes, she probably got the worst of it. They really liked her.” Rachel said and Bella gasped.

“Did they force you?” Bella said.

“No, they didn’t, it was actually very exciting.” Rachel said.

“Was my brother involved?” Bella said.

“Um, yes, he and my mom sort of ran the thing.” Rachel said.

“Did he have sex with you?” Bella said.

“Yes, he did, and he fucked Emma in the ass.” Rachel said.

“Oh god, Rachel, are you ok?” Bella said.

“Yeah, we knew Dad would be there, and we knew it might get wild. We can’t blame them, but it was weird getting fucked by him.” Rachel said.

“Yeah, I know.” Bella said.

“What? Did he fuck you as well?” Rachel said.

“Yeah, he started the year I turned 18, my first year in school.” Bella said.

“Are you serious, how long did it go on?” Rachel said.

“10 years, so far.” Bella said and looked down at me, I was looking at her.

“He is still fucking you? I thought you were with Bridget.” Rachel said.

“Yeah, I am, he fucks her too. He comes over a couple of times a month and spends the night. He pretty much fucks us all night. I should have told you before, I was afraid this would happen.” Bella said.

“Bella, are you ok with that?” Rachel said.

“Yeah, Bridget and I are good, and we love each other. We look at those nights as adventures. He is very good at what he does.” Bella said.

“Yes, he is.” Rachel said.

“I hope this doesn’t change the way you look at me.” Bella said.

“Why would it, just because Dad started fucking you before me?” Rachel said.

“True.” Bella said.

“Ok, we have to start getting this paint off of her. Get in the water and start rubbing her all over. The paint should come off with the cream. I will work on her face.” Bella said and I felt Rachel getting in the tub.

They continued to work on me for a while and I fell asleep. I woke up after about 10 minutes and Rachel was rubbing my legs.

“Enjoying yourself?” I said.

“Oh, yes, very much. It is a rough job, but someone has to do it.” She said and I laughed.

It took about an hour but soon I was paint free. I took a shower to get the last few remnants off and slipped on some soft pajamas. Rachel and I went to bed and we snuggled together on the soft bed. I was really tired.

“Just hold me.” I said.

“Yeah, you have probably reached your quota of sex for today.” She said and kissed my forehead.

“True.” I said and was asleep within minutes.

I woke up and I was alone in the bed. I got up and I had a massive headache. I knew I had drunk too much. I stood up slowly and I realized that my pussy was really sore. I sat back down and remembered why that was. I was fucked by a lot of people last night and I lost my virginity to Frankenstein. I thought about it for a second and was a little sad but also felt relief. I did enjoy the sex and now I could continue to enjoy it without worry. Not that I was going to go full slut, but it did feel nice not to have to worry every time a guy looked at me.

I stood up again and walked gingerly into the kitchen. Rachel and Bella were sitting at the table drinking coffee. I sat down and groaned.

“You ok, sweetie?” Bella said.

“No, my head is killing me, and I am really sore.” I said.

“Where are you sore?” Rachel said and I looked at her with a smirk.

“Where do you think?” I said and Rachel grimaced.

“Here, take two of these.” Bella said and handed me two pills and a glass of water.

“Em, how do you feel about last night?” Rachel said softly.

“What part, me losing my virginity to Frankenstein, your dad fucking me in the ass, or the entire group all fucking me?” I said.

“Yeah, those things.” Rachel said and Bella snickered.

“Actually, the thing that is freaking me out the most is that your dad fucked us both. I am worried how I will act around him the next time I see him.” I said.

“Yeah, I have to agree. The only saving grace is that he doesn’t know it was us so it may be all good if we can just not act weird around him.” Rachel said.

“That is what I am worried about.” I said.

We ate breakfast and then got ready to go home. We had to stop by my house on the way to the bus, so I called my parents. Bella agreed to drop us off and my parents could take us to the bus stop. I put on a hoodie and sweats; I sure didn’t want to attract any bus weirdos today.

Bella dropped us off and I hugged my mom at the door.

“Where is dad?” I said.

“He is in the backyard. He has a headache, he is a little hungover, he had a little too much to drink last night. We went out to eat with some friends and he got a little carried away.” She said and I looked out the window to see my dad laying on a lounge near our pool.

“I just need to grab a book I need to read for English. I will grab it and we can go.” I said and headed for my bedroom.

I heard Rachel asking my mom if he could borrow some laundry detergent as I went into my room. I searched through my mess of a room and finally found the book. I turned and Rachel was standing in my doorway looking like she had seen a ghost.

“What’s wrong?” I said and walked up to her.

She grabbed my hand and started walking down the hall. I saw my mom going out the door to the backyard. Rachel led me into the laundry room and moved so I could see. I looked and saw two costumes on the floor, Frankenstein and Snow White.

I felt my legs give out and Rachel grabbed me. My breathing was getting faster, and I felt like I could not control it. She hugged me hard.

“Breathe, slow.” She whispered to me as I looked over her shoulder at the costumes.

“Rachel, it was my dad.” I said and I heard my voice crack.

“Baby, it will be ok, you will be ok.” She said in my ear.

“My dad took my virginity.” I said and started to cry.

She pulled me into my room and closed the door. We sat on the bed and I cried on her shoulder. She held me until I started to settle down. My mind started to clear, and I thought again about the fact that no one knew it was us. The only issue I had was trying to come to terms with it, my mom and dad did not know it was me. I wiped my cheeks and looked at my friend.

“You ok, we have to get back to school.” She said.

“Yeah, I need to get out of here.” I said.

“Done, let’s go.” She said and stood up.

We walked back into the living room and mom was coming from the backyard.

“Hey, sweetie, did you find what you needed?” She said and I nodded. She did not realize how I wished I had not found what I did.

“Good, I will take you guys, dad is going to stay here. Go and hug him and we can go.” She said and I looked at Rachel. She leaned over and whispered.

“He does not know; he is still your dad. Just go outside and hug your daddy.” She said in my ear.

I went in the backyard and sat on the lounge. My dad’s eyes were red, and he looked bad.

“I am so sorry honey; I was stupid and drank way too much last night and now I am paying for it.” He said.

“It’s ok daddy, mom will take us. We will hang out next time I am home.” I said.

“Thank you, baby, I love you.” He said and I leaned into him for a hug. I hugged my daddy but all I could think about was his cock sliding out of my pussy with my blood on it. I took a deep breath and stood up.

“Study hard.” He said and touched my leg. I shivered and tried to stay calm.

“I will daddy, love you too.” I said and walked back into the house.

The ride to the bus stop was awkward. The more I tried not to think about it the more the scenes flashed before my eyes. My dad fucking me slow and deep with Rachel’s dad holding my leg and urging him on as he deflowered his own daughter. Then I remembered my mom cleaning out my pussy after everyone had fucked me. I looked at her face in the rear-view mirror and swore I saw my juices all over her face. I leaned back and closed my eyes; Rachel held my hand.

We looked at each other as mom drove off. I was trying hard not to cry but I could feel my eyes getting wet. Our bus was there so we got on and found a seat in the back. I just stared out the window and wondered if I would ever be able to get over this.

“Sweetie, talk to me. I am so sorry.” Rachel said and I looked at my friend, her face full of concern.

“Rachel, this was not your fault.” I said softly.

“Yeah, it kind of is. I found the paper and pressured you into coming to the party with me.” She said.

“I made the decision to go, and we both knew what was going to happen after we saw the first cycle. We could have left, but we didn’t. I was actually disappointed when your dad didn’t fuck me the first time I was up there. How fucked up is that?” I said and she smiled.

“Yeah, that is fucked up.” She said and I smiled, slowly starting to feel better.

“Rachel, how are you really? I had no idea it was my dad, but you knew it was your dad fucking you. Are you really ok with that?” I said.

“I think I am. Yes, he did fuck me, but it was on my terms. He did not know it was me so in a sense I controlled the situation. Somehow that makes it better. Does that make any sense?” She said.

“Yeah, it does. I feel the same way about your dad. We knew what could happen and we stayed. The problem I am going to have is acting normal around your dad and especially my dad and mom. Rachel, my mom cleaned up my pussy after all those guys fucked me.” I said.

“I know, that is almost as weird as your dad fucking you. Your mom is secretly freaky.” She said and I nodded.

“The next visit will be very strange.” I said.

“How do you feel now that you are not a virgin?” She said.

“Right now, sore, but I think I am almost relieved.” I said.

“Well, it was special.” She said and smiled.

“You are the devil, Rachel Simpson.” I said and hit her on the arm.

“You are right, and I eat angels.” She said and ran her hand between my legs. I grabbed her hand before she could get to my sore pussy.

“You will have to wait a couple of days to eat this angel. My pussy feels like it has been kicked around.” I said and she laughed. She hugged me for the rest of the ride home.

The week crawled by, but I was feeling a lot better by Wednesday. The soreness was gone, and I was walking normal again. My thinking was getting better as well, I knew I was going to lose my virginity that night and I was ok with it until I found out it was dad. What difference should that make since he was unaware? I was starting to wrap my head around it enough to think I could be around them and act normal enough.

Rachel met me on the sidewalk outside of history on Wednesday afternoon.

“Mom called me this morning.” She said.

“Yeah, what did she say?” I said.

“She said she missed me and wanted us to come home Saturday to hang out and have dinner with them. She even offered to pay for the bus tickets.” She said.

“Do you want to go?” I said.

“Yeah, I guess I should, technically I haven’t seen them for 4 weeks. You have to come with me, we can spend Sunday with your folks. You need to do it.” She said and I knew she was right.

“Yeah.” I said and my mind started to get fuzzy again.

Friday night rolled around, and we hung out in my room, watching TV. Neither of us felt like going out, it felt like we were afraid it would end up in sex and at least my quota was full for a while, I think Rachel felt the same way.

We slept in my room Friday night, much to Mary’s chagrin. We woke up before her and got dressed. I pulled on a pink halter with white shorts. Rachel was wearing a denim skirt with a yellow t-shirt. We looked like very normal college students; we would have to be on alert for bus creeps today.

We caught the 9:00 bus and pulled into the station around 10:30. Rachel’s mom was waiting for us and all I could see was Elvira as we walked up to her. She hugged me and it felt like all the other times she hugged me. The ride home was normal, we talked about things we always talked about. I was starting to feel like this might be ok.

We walked into the house and Rachel’s dad was in the kitchen, cutting up meat.

“Hey girls, welcome home. I hope you are hungry.” He said from the kitchen.

Rachel walked in and hugged him. He kissed her on the cheek. I walked up and he hugged me, lifting me off the ground. He put me down and popped my butt.

“Nice to see you again little one.” He said.

“Nice to see you Mr. Simpson.” I said and he smiled.

He finished cutting up the meat and came out in the living room. I was curled up on the couch and Rachel was in the chair. We were watching some sort of strange cooking show. Her dad sat in his recliner and opened a beer.

“So, girls, what’s new?” He said and took a drink of beer.

“Same old stuff.” I said.

“Did you guys do anything special for Halloween? I know that was crazy when I was in school.” He said and I felt my heart skip.

“Not really, we went to a couple of lame parties on campus.” Rachel said and I was glad she was talking.

“Did you guys dress up?” He said.

“Nah, no one really dresses up at school, well, not any more than normal.” Rachel said and I chuckled.

“I find that hard to believe. I thought all kids loved to dress up on Halloween.” He said.

“Dad, things have changed a little since you were in school.” Rachel said.

“You know Rachel, I think that is not true. I think things are still as wild as they were when I was your age, wouldn’t you agree little witch?” He said and looked at me with an evil smile. My breath caught in my throat.

Rachel said nothing, just looked at me. I was stunned. Why would he call me that? Did I hear it right? Did he really say little one? He took another big drink of beer and looked right at me.

“So, tell me, Emma, did you have fun at our party?” He said and I felt my chest tighten.

He grabbed the remote and pointed it at the TV. I saw the picture change and then I saw Rachel and I at the party, watching the schoolgirl squirm on the hook. I felt the tears start to run down my cheeks.

“Rachel, did you enjoy yourself?” He said and she sat there staring at her dad.

“You know girls, I have to say, you two are great fucks. I figured you would be Rachel but Emma, you were a pleasant surprise.” He said and smiled.

“Dad, please.” Rachel said.

“Oh Rachel, don’t start begging yet, there will be plenty of time for that.” He said and opened the drawer in the end table next to him and pulled out padded pink handcuffs connected with a chain. I felt myself gasp and my pussy started to tingle.

“Emma, how do you feel about these? You know, they go well with your top and they were designed especially for you, you are quite short.” He said and motioned to the wall in the kitchen. I looked over and saw a hook mounted over the sliding glass doors leading to the back yard. I felt my legs shiver and my pussy was now throbbing.

“Dad, leave her alone.” Rachel said.

“Oh Rachel, do you really not know your friend at all? Emma, would you like to go back on the hook?” He said and I nodded. Rachel gasped. Her dad handed her the handcuffs.

“Now put your little friend where she belongs.” He said and she sat stunned.

“Rachel, do it now!” He said and I saw him taking off his belt. Rachel looked at him and I saw fear in her eyes. I held out my hands.

She put the cuffs on me and then walked me over to the hook. He was right, my arms were up but I was standing comfortably on the floor, no stool needed. I felt my body getting warm and my nipples were stiff. I looked down and I could see them poking out of my halter. Rachel leaned over to me.

“I am so sorry.” She whispered.

“It is ok, I love you.” I said.

“Rachel, come and sit down.” He said and I saw him hold up his phone and take a picture of me.

“I have to send this picture to Jimmy; he has been blowing up my fucking phone for a week about the little witch.” He said.

“Dad, what is going on?” Rachel said and he took another drink of beer.

“Yeah, I guess you guys deserve an explanation. You see, I left that invite out, hoping you would grab it. The plan was for you to come to the party and get fucked good and proper. Ever since your 18th birthday you have been acting quite the slut. This was to be your initiation into our group.” He said and Rachel sat with her mouth open.

I saw Rachel’s mom walk into the room and she saw me hanging. She walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. She ran her hands over my boobs and between my legs. I groaned and she smiled.

“Honey, when do I get to play with the little witch?” She said.

“Well, Jimmy will be here in about 20 minutes and I promised him he could unwrap her, so if you can put her back together in 20 minutes, knock yourself out.” He said and her mom let out a whoop.

She knelt in front of me and opened my shorts, she ripped them and my panties down my legs. My pussy was on fire. She spread my legs a little and licked my pussy. I groaned loud.

“She is soaking wet, you were right honey, she loves this.” She said and licked up the length of my wet pussy.

Rachel was watching me as her mom worked between my legs. My eyes were glassy, and my body was warm and starting to crawl to a wonderful orgasm. Her mom was really good, almost as good as Rachel. I could tell she was worried about me, she looked at her dad.

“Dad, you invited someone else over?” Rachel said.

“Of course, Jimmy didn’t get to fuck Emma at the party, so I promised him first dibs. Although he did get to fuck her mouth, that was really funny.” He said and laughed. I remembered the cowboy pulling the table over and standing on it.

“Dad, you can’t do that.” Rachel said.

“Yes, dear, I can. You see, you two will be coming here at least once a month as long as you are in school. You have to come because if you don’t, I will pull you out of school and beat your ass daily. Emma has to come, or I will let her daddy in on the fact that he took his own daughter’s cherry.” He said and I felt a lump in my throat.

He pointed the remote at the TV and fast forwarded it to when my Daddy fucked me for the first time. I watched myself lose my virginity to my dad.

“Oh, that is my favorite part.” Rachel’s mom said.

“Mom, what is going on?” Rachel said.

“Honey, how are you so slow? Let me spell it out. We planted the invite to get you to the party. We were pleasantly surprised when you brought Emma. She is quite delicious. So now you two are ours to play with. Thank you so much for bringing her along, I was looking forward to fucking you but now we have little Emma as well, kind of like the cherry on top, pardon the pun.” She said and Rachel’s dad laughed.

“Honey, you have such a way with words. Rachel, you need to take off your clothes now.” He said and Rachel looked at him.

“Daddy, don’t make me do that.” She said and he held up his belt.

“Your choice, you do it or I do it and beat you when I am done. I am fine with either option.” He said and she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

I could see my friend shaking as she stripped in front of her mom and dad. She was soon standing naked in her living room; her body was still beautiful even though she looked scared and sad. I saw her dad opening his pants and he pulled out his cock. It was stiff and angry looking.

“Rachel, get over here and suck my dick.” He said and she just stood there and shook.

He stood up and dropped his pants. He stepped out of them and walked over to her. He was fast, I didn’t even notice what he was doing until I saw the belt hit Rachel across the ass. She screamed and jumped away.

“Now, get over here and suck this dick or I will hold you down and beat that slutty ass until it bleeds.” He said and Rachel moved over to him.

I watched my friend suck her dad’s cock while her mom ate me out. It was an unreal scene, and I was not sure where this was going to end up. I was pretty sure it was not going to be pleasant. Her mom sucked on my clit and my focus returned to the lady between my legs. She looked up at me.

“You taste so good; I can eat this little pussy forever. Can you cum for me baby?” She said and I moaned.

“That a girl, cum for momma, look at that screen and watch your daddy pop that little cherry. You can see the blood on his big cock. That is so hot.” She said and bit my clit. I screamed and came hard on her tongue. She stood up and watched me shivering. She slid my panties and shorts back up and walked back into the kitchen.

She came back with a wet cloth and wiped my face and neck. It felt good as my body was heating up.

“There, good as new for Jimmy. Thank you, baby, your little pussy is scrumptious. I can’t wait to get back between those pretty legs.” She said and smiled.

I heard the doorbell and Rachel’s mom went to answer it as her daughter sucked her husband’s cock. I saw a young man walk in and he looked familiar. My memory was jogged as I saw his arms, he was the cowboy.

“Holy fuck, is that her?” He said and walked towards me.

“Yes, Jimmy, this is your little witch. Meet Emma.” Rachel’s dad said and Jimmy turned to look at him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.