The First Ship - Cover

The First Ship

Copyright© 2022 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 11

(Hello all, Thank you for your support. I hope that you might help me again. I am sorry for writing the story in a hurried pattern. I will try to improve my writing skills.

From now onwards there will be a para for all the races joined.)

Humans: - Geeta.

Merinians: -Skippy-AI.

Helios: -Sapphire-personal weapons.

Canfi: -Griforce-shield.

Liquirions: -Abdiel-Medical.

Hurials: -Remsin-teleportation.

These are the species that have joined until now. Humans are creating a ship. merinians ship is being repaired. Hurials have a colony ship. Helios, Canfi & Liquirions Have brought twenty-five ships each. In addition, they have brought a space-station.

This space-station can hold Five colony ships on top floor. Fifty battleships at the bottom. Three platforms in between for various types and sizes. That is the outer ring. For inner part, there were many platforms for landing of small ships and entering the station.

(Think of a mall with parking space. But the design is in circle. Now back to the story.)

It was just one thing to see the night sky from earth and another to stand on a platform in open. Another surprise came just a few moments later, when the space station came into view (for the description of the station please read above).

There I could see all the ships stationed and around it. The view was just breath taking. We wanted to enjoy the view for some more time but a call just interrupted us.

Mattie told the others to enjoy the view. He will take this call and brief them at a later time. He also requested Shanab to record this moment and made his way towards the communication room.

As Mattie entered the room he was greeted by the face of the president. He was shouting and demanding to hand over the technology. Mattie calmly sat on his chair and instructed Anna to move aside.

“You little piece of shit. How dare you steal our technology and run away?”

“Hello MR. President. How are you doing. And can you please Speak in civil manners.”

“Speak in civil manners with you, my ass. You stole the technology from earth, and you want me to speak with you in civil manners, never.”

“OK then, Even I am not obliged to speak with you in civil manners. Listen you dick head. We never stole anything. We found the technology so we used it”.

“That technology belongs to earth, according to the rules you have to hand over it.”

“That is not going to happen, ever. And I don’t think you are going to understand it. Am I right.”

“I knew you were going to say something like this. So, my little boy its time to teach you a lesson.”

“And how is that going to happen, Our oh so great president.”

“Within a few minutes my all five dreadnoughts are going to capture you and bring you back to earth. Once you return to earth, you will regret the day you were born.”

“Ok, so you are full of shit, I get that. I think I need to teach you a lesson, I hope you watch this action clearly.”

“Anna please put our beloved president on another screen, now sound the alarm of battle station. Good, Now please call our friends into the communication room. Then hack all the satellites of earth.”

As soon as the alarm started blaring everyone started getting ready for battle. On the other hand, rest of the alliance head ran to the communication room. According to Shanab the alarm was triggered from there. The other reason was Anna’s request.

In the Communication room Mattie was waiting for the others to arrive. The president was very angry which was visible on his face. He was shouting and abusing Mattie.

As soon as the other seven entered the room mattie spoke up. “We should be scared friends.”

“Why, what happened Mattie?” was Sapphires reply.

“Because, our great president of earth has sent his massive army of Five big Dreadnoughts to catch us. He will capture and torture us. What shall we do? I am totally scared.”

Instead of replying everyone started laughing. Even the staff of the communication room joined in. On the other hand, the president was so shocked that he couldn’t speak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.