The First Ship - Cover

The First Ship

Copyright© 2022 by Vasantrutu

Chapter 4

After the Video conference with the liquirions the whole team sat down, no one was speaking a single word. The silence was maddening, everyone was deep in their own thoughts. Skippy was unable to take it anymore and spoke up.

“You all know that this silence is making me mad, I do not know anything about you all but I will go crazy if this keeps on going. Sarah, I know from everyone’s expression that today they won’t be able to work, so let me ask you what should be done next.”

“Skippy, the next thing that was on our agenda was to create the medical station. But according to Mattie that won’t happen until the Liquirions arrive. For them to arrive here, it will take them at least six months.”

Before they could speak further. Rakesh the head of scavenger team burst in. He was speaking hundred words a second if possible. After a few minutes he calmed down a bit and started speaking.

“Everyone, please switch to the news channel.”

Sarah immediately complied to his request. Brought up the channel and everyone heard the announcement. Made by the president. It was as follows.

Dear friends and family,

Today I am happy to announce that we have extracted the information about a solar system. It has FIFTEEN planets. These planets are same as earth but with a minor difference, there are only two differences.

First being the flora and fauna, the other is the ratio of land and sea. They range from 30% land to 65%. Everyone is allowed to board the colony ships. The designation are as follows we rich and politicians will be kings of these planets. The middle/ normal people will be the usual citizens. And the poor people, those who board will be converted into slaves.

The new currency will be changed with old one. And if you all want to sell someone from your family you can. Yes, you heard correctly, the form of slavery is legalized and promoted. Just think of new possibility of new jobs, entertainment and chances.

These fifteen habitable planets are bare of sentient life forms, they are ready to be taken over. Come let’s go and take these planets and make them as our own. These fifteen planets will be governed by different lifestyles. choose one style on the extraction site.

The extraction will be held in sector nine. {which is on another side of planet from their location.} so everyone move towards the sector nine to be boarded. And the last information but not the least. We have two colony ships that are ready to start shifting new citizens.

Have a good day and look towards the new life.

Thank you.

As soon as the news was over everyone started speaking at the same time. About their good luck and how it will be beneficial for our goal. After the president’s declaration, they were sure everyone would be occupied.

Instead of hiding among trees we can start the work on main frame. After that we can work on interior. {The entire design of the ship will be discussed in the final chapter}.

We spent three months designing a blueprint. It was a huge building with many rooms. The centre floor was set aside for AI only. The rest will be divided equally or as per needed.

For the next seven months, we worked only on the mainframe. Today is the day when our president announced the evacuation. It’s been an entire year. Within this year they created three more colony transfer ships.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.