Halloween Malice in Panties - Cover

Halloween Malice in Panties

by Gator

Copyright© 2021 by Gator

BDSM Story: Many may hold deep held fantasies that on one magical night known for horror and costumes allow exploration without criticism. But, what if 'panty raided panties were recognized and their were suddenly consequences. Enter two pretty coeds who know a boy in a skirt even as in this situation all adults in college can be a candidate for blackmail.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   CrossDressing   School   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Flatulence   Pegging   Teacher/Student   .

Signs of course can be good or bad, but they should never be ignored.

“I’m telling you that something really, really weird is going on. I mean come on why aren’t the campus police doing something about this? It’s totally whacked!”

“I don’t know they probably just think it’s a panty raid or something.”

“No way, it’s something much scarier. They just don’t care!”

“Well, nobody cares we’re just teenagers.”

“No that girl Allison just turned twenty.”

“Who’s Juli?”

“Juli, the visiting chemistry teacher that had panties missing from her room at State.

“Panty Raid.”

“This isn’t funny, Becky. This is serious. Some creep is out there picking off our panties us and nobodies doing jack about it.”

Becky’s reaction showed no empathy.

“Don’t you even care?”

“Actually what I care about right now is not being late for Meta physics,” Becky looks down at her watch. “Which I’m failing,” she continues as she got up from the chair in her dorm room.

“Unbelievable.”

“Whatever!”

“All I got to say is somebody better do something before anyone else gets hurt.” Roommate gets up, crosses the floor then opens the door to leave.


Signs don’t always mean what we think they do, they can after all be confusing especially in today’s world where we are constantly bombarded by them. Still it’s up to us to interpret them the best way we know how. It’s called survival.

“You, going up?”

“Unfortunately, waiting for just the right sign to come along can be frustrating and when you’re in a hurry to find a guy to dominate. Which is why sometimes you have to ... Elevator doors open and a handsome man appears in the car.

“Hi.”

“Hi”

Help make the signs come to you.

“Ah, it’s Ed right.”

“Right, and you are Becky.”

“You remembered.”

“How could I forget?”

Becky got on the elevator with a rich dark wood interior. She smiled and reached across the car to push one of the elevator floor buttons.


On the other hand sometimes signs come to you even when you wish they wouldn’t.

Ed in Her sporty car.

“Great, just great.”

“Stop, there boy, I want to talk to you.”

“What did I do, ma’am?” Ed Lee as he leaned over in his seat with his hands on the top of the steering wheel. He added a non-verbal shrug of his shoulders to sell his innocence.

“You rollicked through a dorm and took mine and Juli’s panties from our room at State.”

Art rolled Her eyes at Becky.

“You want to play?”

“Yeah, yeah, umm, my cousin died, so I just came up here to help out.”

“Well, than you got to pay! Ed, Lee County and State Security Officer laid out the facts.”

“Well, yeah it’s a little harder than I thought it would be adjusting to a new campus and all. Again a shrug of Her shoulders to convince the campus police officer.

“What did you do before you stole our panties?”

“You could say I helped myself to people...”

“Cut the crap, she cut Ed off. Lee State has had too many complaints about panties, but now you have made this personal stealing mine and Juli’s you are wearing under your cheer skirt costume. You deserve to be really punished. Yeah, maybe I should become your punishment cop.”

“Missing panties, huh, probably another one of those kids.”

“Looks like it is your lucky day!”

“What do you mean?”

“I am going to check the panties you are wearing under your skirt for Halloween.”

“Can I ask you question?”

“Make it fast.”

“What do you like most about your job?”

“Catching the good boys who are about to go bad!”

As the police officer leaves the side of her round hood car, Ed’s mouth flew open and Her brown eyes registered surprise and knowing.

Step back with me and spend a day in my panties. Some would say I was masterfully manipulated by a real smarty, on loan from Burlington Industries serving a college chemistry teacher. And, Becky, A fort lauded ale filled event campus officer who set and triggered the sting in the first place. Strategic steps at providing indisputable evidence in not such was no way on earth the panties I was wearing were those not of a classmate, but a visiting professor. As far as I knew there was no visible sign of ownership, but little did I know that Juli in cahoots with Becky had marked the red panties with invisible ink that would show up in incriminating manner and so when given the option of the dean’s discipline or the dolls domination, my choice was quite clear since a promised bright from my private instructors laced with lace trimmed panties down discipline was certain to painful although a real awakening of something I had secretly desired for a long time now in private would required of me. a subtle form that the pair of panties I wore under my cheer skirt for Halloween were in fact Juli’s. Gibson Girl, Becky, Halloween-clad quickly changed my assumption that there It would start with wearing of dresses, skirts, pantyhose and or panties. More distinctly Becky and Juli state a coming change where I would be treated in all ways as a female!


“Huhh, Juli exhales loudly a she takes off her dark shades in exasperation. Her friend and roommate has just told her the whole panty wearing story and how the red and white lace trimmed shiny pair of panties that they had marked as a pair in the panty drawer had been found around Ed’s bottom for Halloween.

A few years from high school are now in the rear view mirror. Time has passed and I have now graduated from college. When I look back and reflect on how I wound up Becky and Juli’s sissy, I still have trouble believing how it all came together in my second year of college as a sophomore. There were subtle steps that I reacted to like cat nip that turned me into their puss today. I want to make it perfectly clear I am not their slave. I am not demeaned I am adored and my life as their sissy is celebrated rewarded and sometimes punished.


After close examination I asked myself was I wondered was I a willing pawn ready to be a budding sissy. Did they pick up on my feminine tendencies from the beginning of their plan or was this whole affair a treacherous plot courtesy of the two sadists? Perhaps the truth lies somewhere in the middle. One thing was for sure to get their attention; I was willingly to buy into being their sissy even surprising myself though very reluctantly when it came to sex. It was obvious to Juli and Becky I was on board, hook, line and sinker. I guess you could say I found out the hard way that along with the spankings and more severe paddling’s I had opened myself up to taking it ‘hard, long and strong right in the my man-vagina. What they preferred to call my ‘puss hole.’


Once the panties of Juli. Gibson ... Girl dressed Becky jumped in and exposed my capricious indiscreet behavior, the rest was history! I struck a deal with the outraged coed who claimed it was the art of the deal. I was blindsided by the blackmail the two pretty coeds in cohorts sprung on me as their plan came to fruition I did not have a chance to see it coming. Self-actualization had occurred when I had put on the panties especially knowing I they belonged and had been worn by Juli. Some may find this next detail on the depraved side, but I nearly creamed while wearing her panties even before I was to see her at the Halloween party.


Dear reader what appears below is more than a brief description of the wild and crazy ride of my odyssey from alpha to omega. Here is what transpired and the series of events which have conditioned me to accept my dutiful place as Becky and Juli’s sissy. In a nutshell I would describe it as a caring relationship as in our roles matriculated through our lives on and off a modern college. But, and it is a big butt. There was nothing modern about the tree-way relationship between me, Juli and her friend Becky. On the contrary, we were not nor ever would be equals in any shape or form and that included who got stuck where as I quickly found out as I saw sides of both girls personalities that shocked, outraged and demanded redress which were ignored and consider dutiful requirements including never discussed dildo up the ass session by first Becky and Juli who eventually came around to the sadistic fun.

This was a bunch of painful shit to me. You see, it was all about the panties for me. I went along with wearing the occasion dress or short skirt because I got to wear the panties underneath at home and even was required to wear the silky undies under my slacks during period and especially in Juli’s class. Although it was humiliating I must admit especially when my ass matched the red panties the same panties which were my favorite to wear that had once been worn by Juli, Gibson Hall was a very exciting place for me. And, to think this amazing transformation had all started one fate filled Halloween when I had dared to wear the same red with white lace shiny panties under my cheer skirt, also red for Halloween. Now I was leaving the dreams of creams, but all was not rosy even in my life, I tried my hardest to be all business in the classroom, but when the respected leader in the classroom saw me get hard after she had wiggled her pretty ass, I knew I was in deep shit. After all it was chemistry class and the catalyst for my stand had been her visible panty line across the tight seat of her tan slacks while turned with her back to write on the board, Juli gave me that look and I knew what it meant when we left State!


It was a holiday, another Halloween. I had worn my cheer skirt and matching red panties to my classes. The one day of the year you were allowed to project your true image without fear of ridicule. However, make no mistake about it, holiday or not, Juli as with Becky did not see or treat me as an equal and a very angry objectified mistress of my life. After she paddled my bottom with the red panties lowered hard enough to match them, I was double teamed while on all fours, legs spread wide as I could as Juli and Becky took turns shoving their lubed up clarinet cases farther up my ass then Becky ever had done me with her horrible dildo. Juli had become a dildo fucking convert after catching my watching her bottom when she was turned towards the board in front of her class.

This was no quick punishment as Juli deemed fit to not only insert her Clarinet case into my rapidly turning red rimmed butt hole, but yanked it out with a farting sound and encouraged Becky to sink her instrument in my naughty hole and punish me some more as they both laughed at the funny sounds and humiliating to their sissy came from my bottom. It hurt a lot, especially when the massive penile-like instrument was pulled out of my shitter. Mind you while the musical instrument was safely secured in the case and not brown-blemished, its weight was felt in bottom on each and every stroke. Still common sense told me, I dared not brook a protest. However, I am allowed a whimper or a tear of regret and in return I live a satisfying life in panties as my former instructor and current event planner now dresses me and treats me as their sissy mate.


Juli brushed her brown hair which framed her face beautifully out of her eyes. An unladylike habit the pretty coed displayed occurred now as she was standing in the school hallway in her tight tan pants with a visible panty line. Juli was aware of the attention I had been showing her cute caboose and it just made her more determined than ever I be punished in a manner I would find quite objectionable.

The Gibson Girl got down off her high horse from her chair as her shoulder length chestnut brown hair bounced off her shoulders. However, Juli had agreed our professor would make the necessary adjustments to my despicable behavior from earlier a she swung her hips from side to side out the door to walk to class. Roommates Becky and Becky were gone until Sunday night. We would have our privacy and the whole place to ourselves all weekend.” Sunday just happened to be Halloween! I was in love with Juli and other girls knew it. But they did not know I had a proclivity to spanking fantasies. I don’t know what I was thinking. How I went from a harmless looker to a brazen initiator. “True I had a crush on her, but what really made me melt was looking at her swishing bottom in her tan slacks and of course the visible panty line that I made a point to walk behind. ^^^^^^^^

In college one usually finds an instructor who they go to for advice. I found that special instructor after I turned twenty years old and a sophomore. Unfortunately as I sat in Juli’s office he was disappointed in what another student had told him about my recent behavior.

“Telling her you can see her visible panty line. You clued Juli you were really into her butt and that my friend is not cool.”

“I meant no harm. I was just pointing out I could see her panties through her slacks.”

That is not how Juli sees your remark and she intends you get marked for guidance and feel the heat!”

“Oh shit, what have I done?”

“Yep, you got your ass in hot water, but don’t get your panties in a bunch.”

“I don’t appreciate your panties in a bunch snarky remark. It’s uncalled for.

“Ironically if I handle it the way Juli has suggested she demands that you wear panties as an object lesson during your punishment.”

“Punishment, what punishment?”

“Do you trust me to get Juli not to tell and avoid having severe punishment administered?”

“I can’t have her going to Miss Simone. Shit, she probably would expel me!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.