My Pretty Underwear - Cover

My Pretty Underwear

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2023 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: I was behind in my yard work. My nephew Peter was helping me weed the flower beds when I noticed he kept looking over at me and grinning. I was wearing a loose scoop neck pullover T-shirt. I realized what he was doing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

My sister came in without knocking and shouted, “Joyce, I’m going away for a couple of weeks. I need you to watch the kids.”

I came out of the kitchen, wiping my hands on a hand towel, “Seriously. You just drop in and want to leave your kids with me without any kind of warning?” I heard an annoying car horn honking in the driveway.

My sister looked anxious and in a hurry to leave, “Please, not now, Joyce. I have to go. He is taking me to Vegas.”

This wasn’t the first time my sister ran off all starry-eyed with some guy she thinks has fallen in love with her, only to find out he just wanted to fuck her.

The thing is, I’m almost as bad as my sister. I will have a fling occasionally, except I don’t think they have fallen in love with me. I just wanted to fuck them. Peter and Tom are a product of my sister’s failed marriage. My 38-year-old sister may be flighty and a romantic, but she is smart enough not to get pregnant outside of marriage to lure a guy in. That was one worry off my mind.

My sister was out the door as soon as the kids walked in with their baggage, “See ya, Sis, and thanks.” She waved goodbye over her shoulder on her way out.

I was resigned to having my nephew’s company for the next two weeks, “Okay, guys, you know where to put your stuff.”

“Thanks, Aunt Joyce.”

Peter is eighteen, and Tom is sixteen. I don’t mind when the kids stay with me. It’s like my sister says, “They are old enough to stay by themselves except that they wouldn’t eat or drink anything but junk food if I am not there to feed them.” I feed them well, and they help around the house when they are here.

Taking care of this house and property while working full time is a lot for a single person. The three-bedroom colonial was bigger than I needed, but it was my parent’s house, and I didn’t want to give it up. I always have a list of things for them to do that I don’t have time for or need two people to do safely and properly. They don’t seem to mind, and I give them plenty of free time. I’m not the slave driver they say I am when they tease me.

The boys settled into their rooms, and I started supper. I planned to only make a salad for myself before the boys showed up, but throwing on a couple of hamburgers wasn’t too much trouble.


It was a sunny Sunday afternoon in mid-summer. I was behind in my yard work. Peter was helping me weed the flower beds. I noticed he kept looking over at me and grinning. I was wearing a loose scoop neck pullover T-shirt. I realized what he was doing.

“Peter, are you looking down my top?”

“Sorry, Aunt Joyce, but I couldn’t help it.”

“Oh well, I guess if I’m careless, I can’t really blame you.” Peter was still grinning, and he was not looking away. “Peter, now you’re being very obvious about it.”

“Hey, Aunt Joyce, I can’t see that much, but that is one very sexy bra.”

I have joked with the boys and teased them about their sex life in the past. I looked around, and Tom was raking on the other side of the yard. I thought I would surprise Peter and make him blush. He was right. He couldn’t see that much, so what was the big deal? Keeping an eye on Tom, I lifted my T-shirt. I held it up long enough for him to get a good look at my white underwire bra with a bit of pink lace at the top, “There, now you have seen all there is to see. Now get back to work.” I pulled my T-shirt back down.

He didn’t seem embarrassed and had an even bigger grin on his face, “Damn, that was hot as hell. Are you wearing matching panties?”

I stabbed the trowel into the dirt, “What is it with you, Peter?”

He shrugged, “I like women in pretty underwear. It’s a big turn-on for me. Especially on pretty women like you.”

“I’m not showing you my panties just because you flatter me.”

Peter moved closer and whispered, “You don’t have to show me. Just tell me.”

I whispered back to the little pervert, “Yes.” That seemed to satisfy his curiosity, and he went back to work. I shook my head and grinned.

Two and a half hours later, I was pretty pleased with all we accomplished in the backyard. The flower beds were weeded and mulched, and the yard was raked and mowed. I made meatloaf for the boys and gave them the night off.


The kids had just gone to bed, and I was getting ready to retire. I had taken a shower and dried myself off. I slipped on my nightgown and robe. I looked at the pile of clothes I had worn today, and for some ungodly reason, when I saw my panties, I thought of Peter. I couldn’t stop grinning. I bet he would be so surprised. I picked them up and went down the hall to Peter’s room. The door was open. I knocked lightly on the door jamb. “Hey Peter, can I come in?”

“Sure. What’s up, Aunt Joyce?”

I stepped into the bedroom. “I want to show you something.” I held up my panties and twirled them around on my finger. Peter quickly shut the bedroom door. I had not expected Peter to do that, but I thought it was a good idea in case Tom walked by for some reason.

Peter reached out for my panties and snatched them away. He held them up and inspected them, “Oh yeah, they do match. I wish I could see them on you. I bet you would look super-hot.” I had to smile at his boldness. How absurd, suggesting that I model them for him, “I don’t think so, Honey.”

“Can I keep them?”

Peter was only wearing his pajama bottoms. I must admit he had filled out and had put on some muscle since last year. I glanced down but couldn’t tell if he had become aroused. I knew some men were obsessed with women’s undergarments, and I didn’t see any harm in it, “I was only going to show you that I was not lying, but have fun and don’t get them too messy.” Pointing my finger at him, I spoke sternly, “When you’re done, put them in the laundry.” I thought for sure that would get him to blush or at least look a bit guilty. Peter still didn’t blush or seem a bit surprised at what I accused him of wanting to do with my panties. He just smiled, winked and sniffed them. I opened the door and went back to my bedroom. I had to admit I found it rather sexy thinking that my nephew would be jerking off as he used my panties to fulfill some teenage boy fantasy.

When the boys came down for breakfast the following day, I made pancakes and sausage for them. I wished them a good morning and asked, “Did you sleep well?” When Tom wasn’t looking, I winked at Peter.

They both answered that they did, but Peter winked at me with a very satisfied smile on his face. Again, I had failed to embarrass him. It was Monday, and I had to go to work. After making breakfast, I told them what they could have for lunch and left them a list of chores.

I got home at about 6:00 and started super. I checked the list of chores I had left. The boys had crossed off everything except for cleaning the back gutters.

Tom walked in and saw me checking the list, “We couldn’t find the ladder, so we couldn’t do the gutters.”

“Oh, that’s my fault. I loaned the ladder to Mr. Corby. Can you go get it?”

“Sure thing, Aunt Joyce.”

“Where is Tom going?” Peter asked as he came into the kitchen.

“To get the ladder. I forgot to tell you that I loaned it to Mr. Corby. You can do the gutters tomorrow. Thanks. You guys did great today.”

Peter watched me preparing supper for about five minutes, then said, “I put your panties in the laundry as you asked.”

I kept my back to him so he wouldn’t see me smile, “You didn’t get them too messy, did you?”

Much to my surprise, he told me what he did with them, “No. I like to hold them and look at them. I don’t do it with them. So, what are you wearing today?”

I had changed into a T-shirt and jeans before I started supper. I turned and lifted my t-shirt. I was wearing a similar bra to the one he saw before, but this one was black with more lace and showed a bit more cleavage. I grinned, thinking, what the hell? I’m still well covered. It’s not like he really sees anything.

“Oh wow, that is awfully sexy to wear just for work.”

“I thought you would like it.” I hadn’t put it on for him, but I thought I would let him think I did.

“Do the panties match?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?”

“Maybe I’ll find out tonight.”

“We’ll see. You did do a good job today.” I was enjoying having what I thought was a little harmless fun with Peter.

It wasn’t long before Tom walked in, and we had to stop our suggestive banter.

“I put the ladder in the back, Aunt Joyce.”

“Okay, thanks. Supper is almost ready.”

We had supper, and the boys went outside and played basketball in the driveway. When it got dark, they came in. They had put in a good day’s work and went up to get ready for bed at around 10:30 that night.

I went up to my bedroom a little after they went up. I changed into my nightgown. After I put my clothes away, I was about to toss my black bikini panties into the laundry basket when I hesitated. I walked down the hall and knocked on Peter’s door. Peter opened the door. I held out the bikini panties and said, “Here.” Peter smiled and took them. I quickly turned and walked back toward my bedroom. I heard Peter’s bedroom door shut.


I went to work, and when I got home, the gutters had been cleaned and the front yard mowed.

That night, I went to Peter’s room and gave him a pair of plain blue panties. Instead of quickly walking away, I watched him hold them up to inspect them, “Did you wear a matching bra, Aunt Joyce?”

“Yes, I did.”

“I bet you looked great in these panties and that bra. I really would love to see the bra.”

“I bet you would.” I left him with my gift and went back to my bedroom. I chuckled as I thought, “Wouldn’t he be surprised if I showed him my underwear while wearing them? I bet that would really get him going. I may be 35 and a pound or two over my ideal weight, but I thought I was holding up pretty well. “

The next day, Peter’s suggestion of showing my underwear while wearing it kept preying on my mind. What could he really see? They made bathing suits with less material than my underwear. It’s not like I wore crotch-less panties. It wasn’t his thirty-five-year-old aunt that turned him on. It was the underwear. I didn’t think anything he was doing was anything but a harmless fetish. They made women’s underwear to appeal to men, and women often bought it for the same reason. What man hasn’t bought a sexy garment for his wife or girlfriend to wear?

I stayed up a little later that night before I went to Peter’s room. I wanted to make sure Tom was in bed and wasn’t likely to come out for any reason. Peter was lying on his bed as if waiting for me, wearing just his pajama bottoms. He got up and had his hand out, expecting me to hand him a pair of my panties. I smiled and opened my robe. Standing with his hand out, he looked truly surprised for the first time, “Oh my, Aunt Joyce, that is truly spectacular.” I was wearing pink baby doll lingerie. It wasn’t see-through, but it was cut low over my 34 C bust and only covered me for about four inches below my pussy.

“Do you approve?”

“Can you take your robe off and turn around?”

I thought about that for a moment. My ass wasn’t hanging out. What Peter wanted to see was the garment modeled for him. I even told myself that being a lingerie model was a respected occupation. I shrugged my robe off my shoulder and took it off. I laid my robe over my arm. I know I was blushing when I turned around. I stood for what I thought was a reasonable amount of time and turned back around. There was a noticeable bulge in Peter’s pajama bottoms.

I put my robe back on and fled from his room. I was panting as I sat on my bed and thought about what I had just done. I didn’t leave him any panties, but I bet he is jerking off right now. I stood up to take off the baby doll lingerie and put it away. I put on an oversized T-shirt and got in bed.

I was smiling and even giggled thinking about what an outrageous thing I had done to tease my nephew and feed his obsession with women’s underwear,


When I got home from work, the boys were sitting outside. “It’s all done, Aunt Joyce.” I went into the den. The boys had painted the ceiling and the walls. A job I had been putting off for a month. It looked great, and I loved the color. The windows were open to the security stops, but there was still a bit of an odor in the room.

I told the boys to get ready to go out. I was going to treat them to dinner for the great job they had been doing this week. We went to Applebee’s for dinner and got back a little after 8:00. The odor had dissipated, but I left a window in the den open anyway.

Tom and Peter went up to bed a little after 11:00. I went to my bedroom and waited until 11:30 to put on a bra and panties set that I would never wear to work. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. Although the French-cut panties were high on the hips and emphasized my mound, the panties still covered me pretty well. The bra showed much more cleavage than I had previously revealed to Peter. Yes, Peter will like them. I put on my robe.

When I went to Peter’s room, he was sitting at the desk in his pajama bottoms, texting on his phone. I closed the bedroom door as quietly as I could. I waited for Peter to notice me.

Peter turned around and asked, “What are you wearing tonight, Aunt Joyce?”

I was smiling when I said, “You know you are being a very bad boy.”

“Yeah, but it’s fun, and you have such sexy underwear.”

“I guess it’s harmless. You really can’t see anything.”

“I fantasize about what I can’t see. That’s a big part of the turn-on for me.”

I stood up and opened my robe to show him my red demi-bra and matching French-cut panties, “Well, what do you think? Are these sexy enough to fulfill your fantasy?”

“Oh yeah. The sexiest yet.”

“I thought you would like them. I only wear this set when I go out with someone special. I think you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I know you date Aunt Joyce.”

Yes, he knew exactly what I meant by going out. I could feel that warm feeling in my neck and thighs that I get when I get aroused. Modeling my lingerie for Peter was becoming more than a tease. I found I was enjoying being a part of Peter’s fantasy world. Knowing I was getting him excited gave me a pleasant warmth in my loins as I waited for the telltale bulge in his pajamas to appear.

He never took his eyes off me as he said, “They look pretty expensive.”

“They are. Promise me you will not make a mess in them if I leave the panties with you tonight.”

“Then don’t take them off.” Peter got up from the desk, walked over to his bed, and got under the covers.

I saw him adjusting himself and pulling his knees up slightly. I had a feeling I knew what he was going to do.

“Just stay there and hold your robe open, Aunt Joyce. That set looks so hot on you.” Still, without an ounce of embarrassment, he asked, “Will it be okay if I do it? You won’t be able to see anything.”

Catering to Peter’s fetish just took an unexpected turn. He had gotten bolder in his requests, and I can’t say this wasn’t exciting for me, too. I had gone from flashing my bra to letting him use a pair of panties to modeling for him in the sexiest underwear that I own. Why wouldn’t he think he could get away with what he just proposed? I checked the door again to make sure it was closed. “Okay. But do it fast. I don’t want Tom catching us.” I held my robe open and even let it drop off my shoulders.

I couldn’t help but shift from one foot to the other as I watched my nephew perform an act I’m sure he has done many times before. In a way, the fact that I couldn’t see him doing it made it so much more erotic. The way he looked at me as the bed covers moved left no doubt that he was masturbating. I put my arms behind me, pulling my robe back revealing my hips. I even tried to pose as if I was an actual lingerie model.

I could tell he was about to cum. He threw his head back and grabbed a bunch of tissues from the box on the nightstand. He put the hand with the tissues under the covers. His hips bucked, and he groaned. I was so taken by what I watched him do that I didn’t close my robe even though I knew he was done.

Peter took a deep breath and let it out, “Oh wow, Aunt Joyce, that was fantastic. Can you wear high heels next time?”

“We’ll see. Now go to sleep, you naughty boy.” I closed my robe.

“Thanks, Aunt Joyce. You’re the best.”

I went over and kissed him, “I have the same set in blue. I’ll wear them next time if you finish all your chores.” I felt I needed a reason to do this for him besides the titillating thrills I was having.

The next morning, I told them they had the day off. I left them money for bus fare and the movies. When I got home from work, I made them supper and could not stop thinking about visiting Peter and showing him the blue set I promised to wear. There was something about our little game that kept gnawing at the back of my brain, telling me that I may have taken it a little too far. But then I would remember that warm and pleasant feeling I would get as I posed for my nephew. How it made me feel so sexy as his eyes got that lustful look men get when aroused.

I was enjoying teasing Peter with my lingerie collection. I could not think of any reason not to. It wasn’t like he saw my nipples, my pussy, or the crack of my ass. Of course, whacking off while I posed for him was rather risqué. But no harm done. He did it under the covers, and so did I when I got back to my bedroom last night.

It was Thursday night when I put on the blue set as promised. I thought about wearing black high heels, but I changed my mind. I felt excited about what I was doing as I went to Peter’s bedroom at 11:30. Peter was waiting in bed for me and under the covers. He looked relaxed as he lay there with his hands behind his head and smiling at me.

I was giddy with anticipation, knowing what he would do as I posed for him. Instead of opening my robe, I took it off and tossed it onto the bed. I had pulled my panties up as tight as I could. I was sure my mound was well defined along with my ass crack as I turned around to give him a view from the back.

“Oh yeah, Aunt Joyce. Stay just like that for a minute.”

“Are you imagining what you can’t see?”

“Yes, I love that set on you. The color is perfect and shows off so much of you so well. Turn back around and lean over.”

I turned around and leaned forward. My breasts swelled and filled my bra to overflowing. Peter’s hand went under the covers as his eyes roamed over me. I felt the heat in my thighs and chest build as I imagined him touching himself. Yes, there it was. The blankets moved as he stroked his cock. I moved closer to the bed and leaned over a bit more. Everything but my nipples were spilling out of my bra. I put my hands behind my head, pushed my chest out, and swayed my hip.

“Oh Jesus, I’m cuming.” He didn’t even reach for the tissues.

I stood smiling as I waited for him to relax and his breathing to slow. I picked up my robe and put it on. I leaned over and kissed his forehead, “You better go clean up. I bet you made quite the mess.” I left and hurried back to my room and my vibrator.

I didn’t go to Peter’s room the next night. Not because I didn’t want to but because of what I was afraid I might do. Twice, I had watched him masturbate under the covers. Peter had no idea how exciting I was finding it to display myself in my undergarments. The warm feeling I got as his eyes moved over me, knowing he was getting aroused and would masturbate as he watched me pose and tease him. Or maybe he did know, which worried me even more.

It was Saturday, and my to-do list was all caught up. I’m sure something would come up that needed tending to, but it was just grocery shopping on Saturday morning, and I planned to clean the bathrooms on Sunday. When I got back from grocery shopping, the boys asked to borrow my car. I gave Peter the keys, and they left to pick up a couple of their friends and go to the beach. I told them I wanted my car back by 11:00.

At 10:30, the boys came home looking a little pink. They took a shower and went to bed.

Sunday, the boys moved some furniture while I vacuumed. I loaned them my car, and they went to the Mall and the movies. After cleaning the bathrooms, I relaxed with a book and caught up on some e-mails from work. That evening, Tom was up in his room. I was in the den watching CNN with Peter. During a commercial, Peter said, “I miss your visits, Aunt Joyce.”

I smiled as I responded, “I bet you do.”

“Hey, it’s okay if you don’t want to do it anymore. I just want to let you know I thought you were pretty terrific to do that for me.”

“You’re welcome.”

Peter got up and leaned over to kiss me on the cheek, “Goodnight, Aunt Joyce.”

Neither of the boys had ever kissed me goodnight before, “Goodnight, Peter.” Somehow, it made me feel special and that he appreciated what I did for him.

The news started to repeat. I turned off the TV and went up to my bedroom. I changed before getting in bed and lay awake. I got up and took off my T-shirt and panties. I went to my dresser, opened the drawer, took out a pair of white bikini underpants with a lace-trimmed top and slipped them on. I added a matching bra. I checked how I looked in the full-length mirror. I put on my robe and went to the closet to get a pair of black high heels. I carried the shoes as I walked barefoot down the hall. When I got to Peter’s bedroom door, I put the shoes on and opened the door.

The lights were out. I went over to his bed and shook his shoulder, “Peter. Wake up. It’s me.” Peter sat up and turned on the lamp on his nightstand.

“Hey, Aunt Joyce. You came.”

“I just remembered I had this set that you might like.”

I felt the heat of excitement as I took my robe completely off and twirled around. Peter exclaimed, “Oh yeah, you wore the heels.”

Peter’s right hand went under the covers, and I knew he was touching himself. Although Peter’s hand was under the covers, he wasn’t playing with himself. I moved closer to the bed and posed with my hands on my hips. I felt his eyes on me, and I swear he never blinked. I was feeling quite sexy and ran a hand up the inside of my thighs. I swayed my hips, trying to look even sexier for him.

“Oh god, Aunt Joyce. You have to be the sexiest woman alive.”

I ran my hands up my sides and cupped my bra-covered breasts. He seemed to appreciate the gesture. It had to be obvious that I was teasing him to get him to repeat what he did the last night that I was here.

“Oh yeah, that is so sexy.” His right hand slipped under the covers, but he still hadn’t started jerking off.

I could see he was enjoying the show I was putting on for him, and he was excited. But why wasn’t he masturbating, “Well, Peter, is there anything else I can do for you?” I was tingling all over as I waited to hear if he had a request that would make what I was doing even sexier than what I was already doing. He didn’t disappoint me.

“Don’t pull the crotch of your panties aside. Just pretend you are about to. Maybe just enough to tease me a little.”

Letting Peter command me was a new dynamic. I did as he asked and put the tip of my forefinger under the seam of the crotch of my panties, exposing a little more skin. I thought about pulling it aside enough to expose some pubic hair. But he hadn’t asked me to do that, so I didn’t. I wanted to play to his fantasy. I wanted to get him excited enough to jerk off in front of me. I saw his hand move under the covers, “Are you going to jerk off now?” I asked, although it was obvious he was.

“Yes. Just stay like that, and don’t let me see your pussy. And that bra is boss. I can almost see your nipples.” I started to reach up to show him a little more. “Leave it just like that. Don’t show me anymore! You’re perfect.”

Peter’s hand was moving under the covers. He was touching himself like I hoped he would. I licked my lips and said, “Show me, Peter. Show me what you’re doing.” I wasn’t sure if he would do it and our playtime would be over. Peter pushed the covers down just far enough to keep his hands and cock covered.

“Are you sure, Aunt Joyce?”

I didn’t answer. I grabbed the covers and pulled them off of Peter. “Yes, I’m sure.” I had expected to see Peter’s cock, but he had his hands in his pajamas, touching himself. It was Peter teasing me now, and I let Peter know what I wanted, “You must know by now that this is very sexy for me, too. Come on, Peter. Show me what you’re doing.”

“Oh yeah, Aunt Joyce, this is getting really good.”

I let out a sigh as Peter pulled his larger-than-expected cock out of the slit in his pajama bottoms. He started to masturbate. Peter’s request that I not pull the crotch of my panties aside to expose my pussy didn’t mean I couldn’t put my hand in my panties. I put my hand in my panties and rubbed myself as I watched Peter stroke his cock, which was fatter than I expected and well over six and a half inches long. I was getting more aroused and couldn’t help but comment on what we were doing, “This is so damn sexy, Peter. Did anyone ever tell you, you have a nice cock?” That started a dialog that went further than it should have.

“No. Did anyone ever tell you you have a very sexy body?”

“You think I’m sexy?”

“Yes, I do. You really like my cock?”

“Yes, I think you have a very nice cock.” I fingered my clit a little faster.

Peter slowly ran his fist up and down his cock and asked a very leading question, “What would you do with my nice cock if I wasn’t your nephew?”

I kept rubbing myself as I answered, “Oh, so many things, Honey. Things boys like you can only dream about.” I was having some very nasty thoughts as I watched my nephew pump his cock. I wondered if he knew how truthful my answer had been. How could I not? We were masturbating together, for Christ’s sake.

“Would you jerk me off?”

“Only if you licked my nipples,” I answered without hesitating.

“Would you suck it?”

“Yes, but you would have to lick my pussy first.”

“Would you fuck me?”

“Yes, but only if I can be on top ... The tit-for-tat banter was over. I let Peter know what I really wanted. “Peter, would you really want to fuck me if I wanted you to?”

“God, yes.”

I was panting as I rubbed my pussy and moved closer to his bed, “With or without my panties on?”

“I would make you take them off and let me hold them. We wouldn’t want to mess them up.”

“No, we wouldn’t.” I slipped my panties off, “Here.” Peter took them, and I got on the bed and threw my leg over him, “Maybe we can do some of those other things some other time because I need to fuck you right now.” Peter let go of his cock, and I grabbed it as I positioned myself over him. I didn’t even bother to pull his pajama bottoms down.

I had been celibate for over five months. Having Peter between my legs felt wonderful. I rocked on his cock, thinking about all the wonderful things I would do with him after I modeled my lingerie for him. I loved how our sex game got me so aroused. It usually took a guy a half hour of foreplay and licking my pussy to get me as aroused as I felt posing for Peter for less than ten minutes.

I leaned over and kissed Peter, “I have more nice things I can show you. I can wear them or bring them with me, whichever you prefer. I like playing your game, Peter. I like teasing you with my undies. I’ll play however you want, but then I get to play.” I kissed him again as I continued to rock on his cock.

“I always want you to wear your underwear, plain or sexy. I don’t care. After you tease me until I can’t stand it, I want you to let me remove them. I will do it very slowly, teasing myself even more.”

“Yes, Peter, I want you to do it just like that. God, you are so sexy.”

“Unhook your bra. Hurry, but don’t take it off.”

I reached behind me and undid my bra. I closed my eyes as Peter’s hands slipped under my bra and cupped my breasts. “Yes, Peter, pull my nipples.” Peter pulled and twisted my nipples. I grabbed his wrist. I needed something to hold onto as I rocked on his cock and felt the fire flow through me as I had an orgasm. Peter groaned and pushed his hips up, shoving his cock deep in me as he climaxed. I sighed and stopped rocking on my nephew’s cock, “That was perfect, Peter.” I kissed his nose, “We are definitely doing this again.”

“Even with my weirdness.”

“I love your weirdness. I wouldn’t want you any other way.” And it was true. I felt very sexy and aroused as I teased him in my lingerie. It was a playful game that made the sex I had with Peter more erotic and satisfying than I could remember having with any other man. I kissed Peter as I got off of him. I gathered up my robe, leaving my panties with him. Reluctantly, I left his bedroom and went to mine.


When I came home from work, I was horny as hell. All day long, I couldn’t stop thinking about last night with Peter.

After dinner, I made a list of items I needed from ‘Trader Joe’s.’ Trader Joe’s was a good thirty-five-minute drive. I went and got my car keys.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.