Variation on a Theme, Book 3 - Cover

Variation on a Theme, Book 3

Copyright© 2022 to Grey Wolf

Chapter 2: Excursions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Excursions - Nearly two years after getting a second chance at life, Steve enters Junior year in a world diverging from that of his first life. He's got a steady girlfriend with hopes for the future, a sister he deeply loves, an ever-increasing circle of friends - and a few enemies, too. With all this comes new opportunities, both personal and financial, and new challenges. It's sure to be a busy year! Likely about 550,000 words. Posting schedule: 3 chapters / week (M/W/F AM).

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   School   DoOver   Spanking   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Friday, July 9, 1982

 

The first week went in a blur. We were all busy. Really busy. My usual day started with a 6am wake-up. That wasn’t unusual for me, and I thought it wouldn’t be unusual for most high school students, but apparently it was comparable to a death march for many of my fellow Debaters. I suspected it was because they had no one telling them to go to bed.

Breakfast at seven — almost always with Angie and Cammie — and assembly at eight. Then off to classes, which were ... good. Not great, but good. I did learn a fair number of things, but fewer than I might have hoped. That might have had something to do with Cammie and me being damn good, or possibly my having done another Debate workshop, albeit over forty years ago.

They told us they were going to assign us random partners after the first week so we’d get used to working with different people. In a way, that bummed me out. In another, I was curious. Maybe it’d be a good thing.

Classes were more intense than your average high school class. That didn’t surprise me at all, but about half the kids had clearly not expected it. I wasn’t sure what they thought they were paying for. Maybe they just wanted the bulging evidence file we’d all leave with. But, if you’re not expecting to learn, why go? And how are you going to learn anything if the classes are easy?

Admittedly, high school was easier for me than for most people because I’d done it all before, but still. These were harder than the average Memorial class and Memorial is a pretty rigorous program, compared to most high schools.

By the time we got to lunch, everyone was ready for a break. I got to see Angie, who was having similar issues on her side of things. All of her peers expected to learn — that wasn’t the problem. They just expected magical acting teachers who would make them Tony Award winners in three weeks. Not going to happen, and some of them were apparently already very bitchy about that.

After lunch, we researched, researched, and researched some more. We also did some speech and diction workshops. My instructors there seemed pleased with my vocal skills, but that also meant they pushed harder. We did drills that I’d heard about but never done, such as speaking as quickly as possible with marbles in my mouth. I was pretty sure no program in 2020 would’ve done that, for fear of someone swallowing, but aside from a few warnings that it would be a bad idea, they just plowed ahead.

Dinner marked the end of the official day. Practically speaking, however, we weren’t done. Cammie and I met to go over things, compare our thoughts on cases, plan out future research, and so forth. We also spent a fair bit of time comparing girls. Neither of us was actually all that tempted by any of the Debate girls. Cammie was fairly certain they were all straight, and none of them did a whole lot for me.

We were both tempted, purely on looks, by a few of the Drama girls, but that wasn’t going to happen for either of us. Nor for Angie, apparently. So far the only ones she was attracted to didn’t seem interested. Admittedly, I didn’t think she was trying very hard.

The three of us decided to get together tomorrow and do something fun. We had plans Sunday; they were taking us to Indianapolis to see a minor league baseball game. Not that much my thing, but not something I’d hate, either. Cammie and Angie weren’t thrilled, but figured it might be fun.

Back in the dorm, I continued to hang out in the common area. I’d made a few acquaintances — it was nearly impossible not to — but nothing resembling a friend. I wasn’t that thrilled with my roommate, either. He wasn’t really unpleasant, he was just someone who’d only be a nodding acquaintance.

I’d called home that night, trying to neither overdo it nor let Mom and Dad worry that I’d forgotten them. They were happy to hear from me, of course, and wanted as many details as I could share in a relatively short phone call.


Saturday, July 10, 1982

 

Cammie, Angie, and I met for breakfast at 9am. Though we’d all slept a bit late, we were still among the first to make it to the cafeteria. After hugs, we headed through the dining line, collecting the usual breakfast fare. This cafeteria seemed about standard, in my experience: plenty of food, not particularly well-made but filling. I made a mental note to bring some better spices the next time I did this.

“So, anyone got any idea what we should do today?” Cammie asked.

Angie shook her head. “We can’t go off-campus. Well ... really, we can, we’ll just get in trouble if we get caught. I suspect we could figure out a way to not get caught, but...”

“But it’s not worth it,” Cammie finished.

I glanced at Angie. “There’s an art museum.”

She perked up. “Really? But isn’t it...”

Cammie jumped in. “It’s not done yet. There’s fencing and all, and it’s obviously not complete. Close, but...”

“That’s the new one. They still have the art in the previous building. I checked.”

“Ooh!” Angie said. “Cammie, that okay with you?”

“I ... have only been to the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston, and that was a school field trip,” Cammie said. “I liked it, though. I’d be happy to see more.”

“Steve knows I love art museums,” Angie said. “We spent much of two days at the Art Institute in Chicago last summer.”

“So, then, it’s a plan,” Cammie said. “I’m game.”

“How about a late lunch or early dinner at the Student Union?” I said. “It’s money, but I’m happy to pay, and while this place is fine...”

“It’d be nice to do something else,” Cammie said, nodding. “You don’t have to pay, though.”

I shrugged. “We buy stuff for each other all year long, trading back and forth. No big deal.”

“True enough. Just don’t want you thinking it’s a date,” she grinned.

“With my sister and my uninterested Debate partner? I think I can keep that ... straight.”

“Ooh, good one!” Angie said, giggling.

Cammie gave my shoulder a slug, but she was grinning, too.


About half an hour later, we headed into the art museum, still in its old quarters. It was clear they really needed the new space. I wished it’d been finished just a bit earlier. The new I. M. Pei-designed building really looked magnificent and should give the artwork a much better home.

But, it wasn’t to be, not this summer. So, we enjoyed what we had, and that was really pretty good. They had a decent collection, well worth our time. Nothing like the Art Institute, of course, but we weren’t holding them to that standard.

Cammie seemed to enjoy listening to our commentary about our favorites. Her tastes seemed to mostly line up with ours, though it was hard to tell for sure.

We headed over to the Student Union in high spirits and enjoyed dinner, then I walked the girls back to their dorm and headed back to mine.

As I came in, I headed to one of the pay phones and called Jasmine.

“Hi, Steve!”

“Hi, honey! How’s it going?”

“I’m ... a little ... apprehensive, oddly. I don’t know. First big trip by myself. Navigating the airport, all of that.”

That was a little surprising, but not all that much. While I knew her as my mature, smart, sophisticated girlfriend, she was, after all, still sixteen. Some things take experience; this was one of them.

“You’ll do great!” I said

“Thanks. I know I will, really. It’s just ... well ... a big new thing. Like ... losing my travel virginity,” she said with a giggle.

“Well, considering how well the other one has worked out, hopefully this will be just as good.”

“I know, right?!” she said, giggling some more. “Okay, this has gotten me in a much better mood. I love you, Steve.”

“I love you too, Jasmine.”

“I’m really going to miss you, but I’m going to do what we said and just embrace being out there. Speaking of which, how are you doing with that? Talk anyone out of her panties yet?”

I chuckled. “Nope. For one thing, they’re pretty strict about mixing. Oh, I know we could get around it, but for another ... I don’t like many of the Debate girls so far. I don’t know the Drama girls, but between not having that many chances to socialize and ... well, Drama drama ... well, we’ll see, but I’m not optimistic.”

“Kinda sucks. Oh, well. It won’t be that long until you’re back, and plenty of girls know you have a green light. In fact, I know a few will be eager to take advantage of that.”

“And soon enough, the one I’ll be most eager to see again will be back.”

“Aw! So sweet! So, what are you doing besides too much work?”

“We went to the university’s art museum today. It’s pretty good. No Art Institute of Chicago, but pretty good. Tomorrow they’re taking us to a baseball game, which seems okay enough.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.