The Amulet - Cover

The Amulet

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2021 by Larry78723

Young Adult Sex Story: A sixteen-year-old teen finds his grandfather's amulet giving him powers to influence other people's actions.

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I may look like a typical 16-year-old, horny, teenager but I’m not. I have the power to influence other peoples’ minds. Bullshit, you say? Allow me to explain how this happened. Grandpa passed away last month. Dad and I were at my grandpa’s house, cleaning out the house in preparation for selling it. I was in grandpa’s bedroom, boxing things up to take to Goodwill, when I saw his jewelry box sitting on his dresser. In the jewelry box, I saw a crystal amulet on a chain. I liked the look of it and slipped it over my head, the amulet dangling outside my t-shirt. Dad came into the room and immediately noticed the amulet hanging from around my neck.

“I see you found your grandpa’s amulet,” he chuckled, “he always thought it had some kind of power.”

I thought, “I wonder what kind of power grandpa thought it had.”

When we finished loading our van with the boxes going to Goodwill, I turned to Dad, not thinking, and said, “I’m hungry, how about stopping at the pizza shop?”

Now, you have to understand; Dad gets bad heartburn when he eats anything with tomato sauce, so I was surprised when he said, “Sounds like a good idea,” instead of suggesting someplace else.

We ate pizza then dropped off the boxes at Goodwill before heading home. Arriving home, my bratty sister ran to Dad and hugged him, ignoring me.

My 14-year-old sister, Diane, hit puberty early and now is built like a brick shit-house. I know she wears a size 36C bra; I checked her bra size in the laundry. She has a tiny waist, and her hips are starting to swell. I get a hard-on whenever I’m near her. I know, guys aren’t supposed to get turned on by their sisters. I guess I’m the exception to the rule.

My thoughts turned to her, “I wish I could see her naked.”

Around 8 pm, I was tired from the days’ work and horny. I told my family that I was turning in early and went to my room. I stripped off my clothes, sat on my bed, and turned on my computer, browsing my favorite porn site. I was sitting there naked, stroking my cock, when suddenly Diane opened my door, stepped in, and closed the door. I quickly covered up my hard-on.

“Nick,” she said, “I’ve seen the way you look at me, undressing me mentally. I don’t know why I’m doing this but would you like to see the real me?”

“Holy shit!” I thought, “She’s gonna do it. She’s gonna let me see her naked!”

“Diane, I’d love to see naked,” I gasped.

She pulled her t-shirt over her head then removed her front closure bra.

Caressing her tits, she asked, “Do you like my tits?”

They stood high and proud on her chest without any sag.

“Hell yeah, they’re gorgeous!” I exclaimed. “Can I touch them?”

“No Nick, you can look but no touching,” she teased.

She then slid her shorts and panties to the floor in one quick motion. Her pussy was bare, she obviously shaved it, and the lips were tight.

“Nick, please uncover your cock. You see all of me now let me see all of you.”

I threw my covers to the side, exposing my rock-hard cock.

“Oh my God!” Diane exclaimed. “You have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen!”

I don’t want to brag, but at seven inches long and an inch and a half wide, it’s bigger than most of the guys in my gym class.

“How many have you seen, Diane?” I queried.

“I’ve seen a few but none like yours,” she replied. “I better get dressed and get out of here before Mom and Dad come up to go to bed.”

“Okay Diane and thank you.”

“What are you thanking me for?” she asked.

“I’ve dreamed of seeing you naked for a couple of years. You fulfilled that dream.”

“Nick, I’ve had a similar dream of seeing what made that bulge in your pants.”

Diane finished dressing and went to her room, where she undressed and lay on her bed, her fingers strumming her wet twat. At the same time, Nick stroked his cock, thinking about Diane.

The following day at school, Diane was in a haze, unable to concentrate as she thought about the previous night. I was hornier than I could remember.

As I talked to one of my classmates, Cynthia, between classes, I thought, “I really need a blow job.”

Cynthia grabbed my arm, pulled me into the girl’s restroom, and lowered my fly. Pulling out my cock, she blew me until I exploded in her mouth.

She looked up at me and said, “I don’t know why but I just had to do that for you.”

We left the restroom and went our separate ways to our next classes; we both were late.

During his next class, I wondered about the amulet. Was this why girls seemed to do what I was thinking? After school, I decided to do some tests, so I drove to the mall. Once there, I went into a store and picked out a new t-shirt. There was a cute girl at the checkout.

I looked at her and thought, “You’re not going to make me pay for this.”

Sure enough, she let me have the shirt for free. I left the store, amazed. I then went to the food court, where I saw a cute girl who obviously wasn’t wearing a bra.

I stood in front of her table and thought, “Show me your tits.”

She immediately raised the bottom of her t-shirt, exposing her tits until I walked away.

“Wow,” I thought, “the amulet really does have a power over people!”

I decided to do another test to see how wide the amulet affected people. I went back to the girl in the food court and thought, “Nobody in the mall will notice anything unusual.” The amulet felt warmer on my chest. Then looked at the girl and thought, “You will strip naked and sit back down.”

The girl did as I thought, and nobody seemed to notice the naked girl.

Fifteen minutes later, I looked at the girl and thought, “Get dressed.” She complied, then I thought generally, “Everyone now will notice anything unusual.”

I then left the mall and drove home. On the way, I thought about the power of the amulet.

Arriving home, I was surprised when I walked into the kitchen. Diane was sitting at the table looking at a magazine. When she noticed me, she said,” I hear you got lucky at school today.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.