The Phoenix - Cover

The Phoenix

by alwayswantedto

Copyright© 2021 by alwayswantedto

Erotica Sex Story: Man watches as his neglected wife succumbs to the temptation of a younger, more endowed lover

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   .

Ted leaned back in his chair but his gaze remained fixed on the picture perched on the desk separating him from the man desperately trying to communicate the strategic nature of his managerial skills. The man’s name was Jason and he was a candidate for a senior management position. To ease his anxiety Ted avoided eye contact which Jason likely appreciated even though he knew Ted was only an interviewer. It also provided an excuse for Ted to stare at the picture strategically oriented to impress visitors with the attractiveness of Jason’s family, and especially his late thirtyish wife.

Of course, that wasn’t why Ted was staring at the man’s wife at all. Though she was pretty, and the full height picture showed that she also had a nice figure, Ted wasn’t even imagining having sex with her. At least, not directly. No, Ted had developed a more complex and ultimately more satisfying way of entertaining himself. He pictured the woman being seduced by a young man while her ambitious husband pursued his career for both of them, of course.

Ted’s proxy wasn’t a younger version of himself. Ted had, on many occasions, imagined seducing his friend’s mothers and was often the recipient of teasing flirtations from the objects of his dreams. However, as strong as his desires were, and as playful as his friends’ mothers became, Ted never worked up the courage to make a pass at any of them. In effect, the young Casanova in Ted’s daydreams made up for his failures as a young man.

That night in his hotel room Ted would commemorate his impression of Jason’s wife in a story. Lance, the name Ted used for his proxy, would confidently seduce Jason’s wife and throw a large bone deep into her pussy in many ludicrous positions, often across the desk in his home office in front of a picture of him with smiling with a senior VP. Ted often used the real first name of a candidate’s wife, or sometimes substituted it with the name of one of the favorite mother’s from his past. Either way, Lance would fuck their brains out with his larger-than-life tool amid a cacophony of squeals, moans and groans.

Ted was starting to get noticeably hard as Jason neared the end of his story. He shook his head to rid it of the picture of Lance’s long cock disappearing inside Marsha’s skirt, its sensitive head scraping several times off the inside of her tender thighs. He waited for Jason to finish talking.

“Can you give me another example of that?” he asked.

Jason looked momentarily confused but quickly recovered and launched, first tentatively but then more confidently, into another regaling tale of his managerial prowess. Ted made Lance push Marsha forward onto Jason’s desk from the left side and face her husband as he spoke. Lance lunged forward, slamming against ass and rocking Marsha ahead several inches, withdrew and slammed forward again, then again, and again. In his mind, Jason’s eyes followed his wife back and forth, as if watching a tennis match, but he didn’t miss a single beat in his bid for the vice-presidency.

Ted shook his head and both Lance and Marsha dissipated into thin air. He hoped this blowhard would shut up soon so he could get back to the hotel early. He was in the mood now and really wanted to write this one up. Marsha was a very pretty woman with a hot body. In the next half hour, under the pretext of reading a message, he managed to snap a couple of pictures of the family photo, zooming in to focus on Jason’s sexy wife.


Ted sat at the desk in his hotel room, rubbing the front of his underwear as he always did once he got well into a new story. News splashed across the TV screen but Ted could hardly hear it because he was so engrossed in the words spilling onto the screen of his laptop until a disconcerting thought burst into his mind. Before he left home he had hired a young nerd to clear his old laptop at home which he suspected was contaminated by a virus. However, he had forgotten that his secret repository of “family” pictures, and worse, the videos he recorded of his wife while he was away, were accessible through the laptop. He felt safe letting Linda use it but a computer-savvy kid might stumble upon the pictures, stories, and videos.

Long ago Ted had installed security cameras to cover the front and rear entrances of their home, both inside and outside. On one of his trips he had encountered a candidate with a wife that looked eerily similar to Linda, his own wife, and it had strangely excited him to imagine Lance trying to seduce her.

The fantasy had proved to be addictive and on several subsequent trips Ted enjoyed watching his wife online as she moved about the house through the additional cameras he installed in his study, the living room and kitchen, and even their bedroom. He particularly liked seeing her undress as she got ready for bed, completely unaware of being observed. Eventually he tired of it but the cameras remained installed and active, producing motion-triggered videos that were automatically saved on a large-capacity, wireless-accessible hard disk.

Ted logged onto his home security account and was relieved to find that everything was quiet on the home front. Linda had already gone to bed. He checked the login time and noted it so the next time he logged on he could verify whether or not anyone else had accessed the account. When he got home, he would check the last-access time of his “Linda” recordings.

Satisfied, Ted returned to the Marsha story. Lance was about plunge his huge cock deep between her widespread legs. Through his proxy, Ted grasped Marsha’s ankles and pushed, lifting her ass off the bed. Ahhhhhh, the expectancy on her face was beautiful, simply beautiful. Lance sunk his meat into her hot, hairy hole.


Ted was pleased when he arrived home several days later. It had been a good trip with two more finds as good as Marsha. Everything seemed normal so if Gary had found the pictures or videos he hadn’t informed Linda. She greeted him the same way she had on a hundred other occasions: outwardly happy to see him home but not overly so, with a feigned interest in how his trip went that quickly passed. Ted forgot about the computer until they were getting ready for bed.

“How did the young fellow make out with the computer?”

“He said it has a ‘boat load’ of viruses and one that is particularly nasty.”

Ted stopped halfway under the covers. “Did he fix it?”

“Not yet.”

“Did he take it with him?”

“No, but he said he’d have to come back to finish cleaning it up.”

Relieved, Ted slipped all the way into bed. “Kind of nerdy, isn’t he?”

“Ted. That’s not nice.”

“I know. It’s just that he reminds me of me at that age.”

“You weren’t that bad.”

“You didn’t know me in high school.”

“He’s not in high school, dear. He was in Scott’s class.”

“Really? I didn’t know that. Well, I was almost as geeky as him when I was in school.”

Linda reached out to touch Ted’s face. “Then I guess you had changed by the time I met you.”

“I guess so but you wouldn’t have given me the time of day if you knew me then.”

“I would so. That’s not fair.”

“I’m just kidding. Actually, the kid does kind of look like I did at that age but I wasn’t that shy and didn’t have as much acne.”

“Shy? I didn’t think he was very shy. He was at first, I guess, but once he got on the computer he babbled like crazy.”

“Really? He hardly says anything at work.”

“Hmmm. Did you know he gives lessons to Mrs. Ashton?”

“Lessons?”

“Yeah, on how to use the computer and various programs, email and stuff.”

“Mrs. Ashton?”

Her husband was Ted’s boss two levels up. That was impressive. A good word from her couldn’t hurt Ted’s career.

“Do you think he could help you?”

“I can handle myself okay on a computer.”

“Yeah, but this kid is a real whiz, Linda. If he can help Mrs. Ashton, imagine what he could do for you.”

“Nice try, Ted. Do you really think it would impress her husband to hire the guy that’s helping his wife?”

Ted laughed. “How can you think I’d be so devious?” He reached for the bedside lamp. “I’m just trying to do what’s best for you,” he said in the darkness.

“Goodnight, Ted.”


Ted found the files in order the next night. He reviewed a few of his favorites, ones where Linda undressed in such an erotic way he could have sworn she was putting on an act. If the clips had been uploaded to a porn site most guys would think it wasn’t amateur. She entered the room languidly after her bath—Why hadn’t he thought to put a camera in there?—with her open robe flapping across her front, briefly exposing first one breast and then the other, and constantly displaying the neatly trimmed tuft of brown fur covering her freshly washed pussy. He had forgotten how sexy she could look. If only she was as sexy as she looked.

Linda was awkward in bed, or rather, she make him feel awkward. Everything had to be perfect. She had to be comfortable and never lost herself to passion, neither his nor hers. Whenever he started to get carried away she would complain, sometimes by a displeased grunt or a motion or just a stiffening, and he would lose it. He always finished, of course, but it was plain Linda was eager for him to be done.

For years now, Ted had obtained greater sexual gratification from his stories. He wasn’t unfaithful though he couldn’t say he hadn’t tried. His success in launching an affair was as dismal as the attempted seductions of his friends’ mothers. Looking back, he believed that he didn’t know how or when to make it plain what he wanted, or lacked the courage to do so, and might have otherwise attained his goal. Oh well, it was too late to cry over spilt milk.

Gary returned the next day to clear the laptop of the virus and Ted engaged him to teach his wife how to use the computer better. She wasn’t as adept as she thought she was so it was easy to leave Gary with a challenging array of things to show her, especially a complicated photo application that he knew she would enjoy. He wanted to keep Gary on long enough to be sure he mentioned to Mrs. Ashton that he was also working for the Nelson’s.

The following week Ted traveled to two regional offices and conducted a dozen interviews, four of which produced some very juicy stories. He could hardly wait to review and submit them to SOL. First, he would review his favorite “Linda” files to see if he could add some intimate feminine movements to improve the stories. Details really spiced things up and raised his scores. He was glad he had hooked up extra cameras. However, he wasn’t happy about what he found when he returned home.


Linda met him with her usual greeting. She praised Gary’s tutoring and mentioned that he had told Mrs. Ashton about them. All was well and good until Ted reviewed the past week’s files to see if there were any gems he could use in his stories. He was hoping Linda had masturbated again with the translucent red dildo she kept hidden in her bottom drawer, or rubbed her breasts with oil before pushing her slick fingers into her pussy and sucking on the smaller dildo as she had done on several occasions.

But there wasn’t any of that; only a couple of hours of boring video with Gary showing Linda how to use the Control Panel and Task Manager, how to configure Outlook, and then on to the photo program he had suggested. Ted skimmed quickly through most of it but slowed when the photo app lessons started. Linda was more interested but wasn’t what caught Ted’s attention. It was something about the way he spoke.

Gary was quite formal, consistently referring to Linda as Mrs. Nelson, but that wasn’t it. He did most of the talking and after a few minutes Ted realized that despite his shy demeanour at work the young man spoke to Linda with great confidence. It wasn’t just about computer things but also in the way he told Linda how to sit. Linda automatically resisted Ted’s suggestions whenever he tried to show her how to do anything and quickly became impatient. She always insisted on doing things her own way. But with Gary, she was very compliant and did everything exactly the way he said to do it.

Ted peered at the video, suddenly noting what Linda was wearing. He paused and skipped back, stopping at several places until he saw her opening the front door to let Gary inside. She was wearing a pastel coloured tank top with a thin, white cotton shirt, unbuttoned, over tight black leotards. As Gary followed his wife up the stairs to the office Ted could see in his gaze that the thin cotton didn’t hide her ass as intended. Poor Linda. She would have cringed if she was aware her outfit was so blatantly sexy.

Gary returned to the photo program at a point beyond where they had been before he skipped back. Linda was hunched over, peering at the screen.

“This is one of Mrs. Ashton’s favorite programs.”

“I like it too,” Linda said.

“She spends hours on it every day.”

“I can see why. It’s fun.”

“Yeah, well you have to be careful not to overdo it. People have a tendency to hunch over the screen like you’re doing now.”

Linda nodded, only half listening, as she manipulated a photograph on the screen.

Gary got up from his chair and moved to stand behind her.

“That’s good,” he said. “You’re getting better.”

Linda smiled but didn’t look up. She shrugged her shoulders which were probably getting stiff.

“Mrs. Ashton says it helps if I massage her shoulders.”

Ted was surprised when the lanky nerd rested his hands on Linda’s shoulders and started to knead them. He was more shocked when Linda didn’t resist. In fact, she didn’t seem to even notice. Her only response was to lean closer to the screen. He followed her in, fingers working her shoulders. Soon, his hands were moving from side to side as well, from the edge of her shoulders to the crook of her neck, and even sliding upward an inch or two along her neck until the edge of his fingers grazed the lobes of her ears. Linda tilted her head away. She hated having her ears touched.

Gary had been sliding his hands back and forth and part way down her arms by the time she finally sat back and took a deep breath. Here it comes, Ted thought. She’s going to shut him down. Gary’s hands became still but remained on her shoulders.

“Are you hungry?” Linda asked.

“Yeah, kind of.”

“Should I make us some lunch?”

Gary nodded and Linda got up. Ted gritted his teeth while he watched Gary ogle Linda’s ass through the thin cotton shirt as they left the room. Her hips had widened in the last couple of years and that forced a gap between her upper thighs which created an intriguing, rolling gait that drew attention to her ass. When had that happened? He noted that Linda’s tummy pout had also disappeared. Was that because of exercise and diet or had the widening hips also made her stomach more taut? Whatever it was, it made Linda’s walk markedly sexier than he remembered.

Nothing happened in the kitchen. They talked about a variety of things but not about the computer except when Gary mentioned how much Mrs. Ashton appreciated his massages, neck and otherwise. Linda didn’t pick up on it and Gary didn’t expand on what he meant by ‘otherwise’ much to Ted’s chagrin. Was there something potentially scandalous he could use here?

Gary seemed to appreciate Linda’s slower ascent of the stairs. Her ass swayed more than it had on the way down but she seemed unaware of it or Gary’s attention. Perhaps she moved more slowly because she was climbing the stairs rather than down, or maybe because she had just eaten. Halfway up, Linda stooped to pick up a white thread that must have fallen off her white shirt. Gary almost collided with her. His hands flew out but stopped an inch from her butt, palms turned toward her and threatening to mold the curvature of her buttocks. Ted wondered what would have happened if he had actually touched her. Nobody seemed to notice the thread fall from Linda’s hand near the top of the stairs, but Ted did.

When they reentered the office Gary pulled the chair away and replaced it with the wheeled stool he had been sitting on. Ted didn’t understand the purpose of this and thought it might be a posture thing until Gary started massaging Linda’s neck within two minutes. He noted that the stool was backless, allowing Gary to see his wife’s entire back, including the bare waist showing under the tank top, the thin cotton shirt acting like a veil more than a cover.

It was fifteen minutes into the afternoon session when Gary started edging the shirt off Linda’s shoulders. Five minutes later he had worked it halfway to her elbows. Linda didn’t protest when he slid the sleeves over her hands, pulling them one at a time away from the keyboard or mouse, and seemed unaware that he was removing her shirt. She sat, engrossed, in her cleavage-dipping tank top and now bared arms which Gary proceeded to massage, or from Ted’s perspective, stroke and caress.

Ted watched in anger, biting his lip, awaiting the moment when Gary would go for his wife’s breasts. He was mad at Linda for allowing this outrageous behavior. Gary leaned forward from time to time to say something. Linda always made an adjustment on the screen in response but didn’t appear to question his need to be so close and that made Ted fume even more. Ted knew he was peering down Linda’s top and a couple of times the front of his jeans bumped into Linda’s back when he straightened up. To make things worse Linda didn’t even lean forward to get out of the way.

In the end, Ted’s angry scrutiny was all for naught. Gary limited his caressing strokes to Linda’s neck and arms. Not once did he attempt an inappropriate scrape across the sides of her breasts and, though his mouth came perilously close to her ear, his lips never made contact.

They wrapped up their lesson and Linda led the way from the room. This time, Gary hung farther back and it was clear why. He stared at Linda’s ass which, resplendent in the absence of the cotton shirt, seemed to have a life of its own. The flat shoes Linda preferred to wear accentuated the roll of her buttocks and Ted knew that if he had been in Gary’s shoes he would have hung back too. Linda stepped slowly down the stairs as if unsure of her balance. She didn’t look back which was unfortunate, Ted thought, because she would have caught Gary ogling her butt.

At the door, Linda asked if he could come the next day or if he was working for Mrs. Ashton. Gary assured her he would be there at ten and then made a startling comment.

“Mrs. Ashton always wears a nice dress for our lessons.”

Ted knew the cameras didn’t have the resolution to show it but he was convinced his wife blushed. Gary strode away as if a response wasn’t expected.


Ted quickly opened the next file. Why hadn’t he examined these online when he was away? He wouldn’t have been able to come home but at least he could have called to make sure Linda was alright.

The first thing Ted noticed was that Linda was wearing a light brown dress. Why had she humored the little prick?

Though plain, the dress hugged Linda’s figure, emphasizing the difference in the width of her waist and her hips, and also the difference between her tummy and the extent of her bosom. She wasn’t big but had more than enough for her frame, especially when not hidden under baggy clothing. Ted noted that the dress was sleeveless and featured an open neck, leaving Linda’s tanned shoulders and arms bare. As they started up the stairs, Gary spoke.

“Mrs. Nelson?”

Linda turned. “Yes?”

“High heels aren’t good for your feet, you know.”

Linda looked down and this time Ted was positive she blushed.

“Oh, I forgot I had them on. I usually wear slippers around the house.”

She stepped down to the main floor and held the banister while she lifted one foot, and then the other, to slip the heels off. She walked past Gary to the closet in the entranceway, dropped the shoes, and was about to put her slippers on when Gary spoke again.

“Stocking feet is better,” he said.

Linda nudged the slippers back into the closet and returned to the stairs. Gary followed her up and Ted noticed that, if anything, her cheeks rolled from side to side in a more dramatic display than even the stretchy leotards could offer. The geek obviously enjoyed the show all the way up the stairs and had to be wondering, as was Ted, if his wife was wearing any underwear at all.

Ted paused the video. What the hell had just happened?

In the office, the lessons proceeded with mind-numbing monotony. Despite the invitation of bare arms and shoulders, Gary didn’t yield to temptation nor did he lean over Linda’s shoulder to whisper in her ear or look down her dress. In fact, he remained seated though he had left the stool chair for Linda to use. After watching intently for half an hour, convinced Gary would make a move on his wife, Ted began skimming faster and faster through the video. They were half way to the door before he noticed they had taken a break for lunch.

Nothing happened in the kitchen. Gary hardly even looked at Linda as she made sandwiches, bent over in the refrigerator to get lettuce and tomatoes from the crisper, and reached for tall glasses in the top cupboard. Their conversation was mundane until the end.

“What do you teach Mrs. Ashton?” Linda asked.

“Oh, the same things I’m showing you, for the most part.”

“Uh huh. And what about the other part?”

“Oh, things.”

“What things?”

Ted was struck by the coy, flirtatious manner the two words were delivered as Linda leaned forward on her elbows, an almost empty glass of milk dangling and swirling from her right hand. A splash of milk lined her upper right lip which was curled up in a mischievous smile.

“Are you sure you want to know?” Gary raised his eyebrows.

“Definitely,” Linda replied. “I’m intrigued.”

Ted was struck by the comfort with which they now spoke to each other and it bothered him. Even after years of marriage, Ted wasn’t relaxed near his wife, or any woman for that matter.

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Absolutely.” Linda straightened, as if affronted.

“I really shouldn’t tell you.”

“Oh, come on. You can’t leave me hanging after saying that.”

What a choice of words, Ted thought.

“It might cost you something.”

“Like what? More money?” Linda asked in a tone that suggested she knew that was beneath him.

“No, but you might have to do something for me.”

“Like what?”

“Like what Mrs. Ashton does.”

Linda’s tone became flirtatious again.

“Like wearing a dress when you ask?”

Gary didn’t answer.

“Does Mrs. Ashton wear what you tell her to?”

“Uh huh.”

“That’s weird.”

Linda put the last bite of her sandwich in her mouth and chewed it with a smile.

“I shouldn’t tell you.”

Linda encouraged him without saying a word, flashing her eyes. He gave in.

“Mrs. Ashton is a lonely lady and she suspects her husband is having an affair.”

Linda stopped chewing but didn’t speak.

“So I’m showing her how to look for clues in her husband’s computer and phone. Actually, I guess I’m doing it mostly myself. She isn’t as good on the computer as you.”

“Have you found anything?”

“I can’t say.”

Linda didn’t push it but, knowing her, Ted knew she wouldn’t let go until she found out. She wiped the milk from her lip as if she knew it was there all the time and grinned.

“Shall we get started?”

She stood up and pulled her shoulders back sharply, causing her breasts to thrust against the dress. Gary stuffed the rest of his sandwich into his mouth and let his eyes wander down her figure to her stocking feet.

“Are those pantyhose?” he asked.

Linda seemed caught off guard.

“No.”

“Good,” Gary said, and got up.

Linda climbed the stairs in a more business-like fashion than she had that morning and the day before which signaled that she had indeed been toying with her geeky tutor but was now having second thoughts. Perhaps Gary had gone too far with his impertinent remark about the pantyhose. Ted breathed a sigh of relief but it was cut short when her buttocks began to roll near the top of the stairs.

Linda returned to her photography program but had clearly lost interest. Gary stood behind her, as if waiting for something to happen.

“Can you show me some of the things you’re teaching Mrs. Ashton?”

Gary put his hands on Linda’s shoulders, the way he had done the day before.

“Are you sure you want to know, Mrs. Nelson?”

Linda nodded. Gary’s hands began sliding from side to side, over to the edge of her shoulder and back to the crook of her neck. They moved back and forth but he didn’t say anything else until his hands slipped onto her upper arm and then moved back to slide up her neck until his fingers could pinch her ear lobes. He leaned close to her ear.

“I’ll show you a few things to look for and then you can practise to see if you can find some stuff on your own.”

Linda nodded and Ted felt a chill run down his spine. Gary sat on the other chair and slid over to take control of the keyboard and mouse. Linda gave way. Ted couldn’t see what Gary was doing and he provided little in the way of verbal explanation. Occasionally, he looked at Linda and she nodded her understanding. After about fifteen minutes, Gary slid out of the way and stood up as Linda rolled her chair into place. He resumed his place behind her and immediately put his hands on her shoulders. As she began operating the keyboard and mouse, he lifted his hands and stroked her skin from neck to elbows with the tips of his fingers. Several times he leaned close to whisper encouragement and his lips brushed her ears but Linda didn’t shy away. She only nodded. Ted’s blood went cold.

He was a patient bastard. Ted had to give him that. It was half an hour before he made another suggestion. It hadn’t slipped Ted’s notice that the rubbing hands had moved onto Linda’s back and, in transiting to her arms, managed to scrape along the side of her dress, beside her breasts. That she was oblivious indicated that whatever he showed her how to do was worth it. Ted gritted his teeth.

“It’s not good to sit so long in such a tight dress. You should pull it up a bit so it’s looser around your legs and hips.”

Linda didn’t respond, apparently as oblivious to his words as she was to his roaming hands.

“Lift up a bit,” Gary instructed.

When Linda did he pinched the sides of her dress and pulled.

“Again,” he said, tugging Linda’s dress up and bunching it around her waist, relaxing the tension on her legs as the wider part closer to the hem slid up her legs.

“Again.”

Gary pulled and the hem of the dress came perilously close to the juncture of her thighs. He gave one last tug and leaned over Linda’s shoulder.

“Perfect,” he said.

From the angle of the camera Ted couldn’t see what ‘perfect’ meant but presumed her panties were now showing. In support of his theory, Gary maintained a leaning stance as he continued to run his hands over her arms and shoulders, occasionally running his hands under her arms to cop a feel of the sides of his wife’s breasts. On one such occasion he must have done more than just scrape by because Linda became agitated.

“Would you like me to log onto my account and show you what I found out for Mrs. Ashton?”

Linda relaxed and Gary leaned over to take possession of the keyboard and mouse. After typing a few entries he relinquished the mouse and keyboard to Linda who leaned close to the screen. Gary’s hands rubbed up and down her back and this time, when they reached around her sides, Linda didn’t protest. Ted could tell by the extent of his reach that Gary was cupping his wife’s breasts.

Linda spent a long time peering at the screen, occasionally gasping in surprise. Gary’s hands frequently visited the front of her dress and lingered longer each time, the flexing muscles in his skinny forearms betraying the molestation his fingers were foisting upon Linda’s tits. And still she didn’t notice. What was he showing her?

When Gary straightened up to massage Linda’s neck and shoulders Ted was surprised to see the large lump in front of his pants. He wasn’t wearing jeans today but rather pants made of some kind of light-weight material like the kind used to make running or hiking pants. Whatever it was made of his male equipment was explicitly outlined.

Ted couldn’t understand how he could have missed how well endowed the young geek was. Had Linda missed it too? He tried to remember if she had noticed without looking back through the video. Now that he thought about it, he remembered several times when Linda glanced down at his lap while he demonstrated something on the screen.

Could he blame her? He hadn’t paid attention to her sexually for months and when he did the sex wasn’t much to write home about. He quickly satisfied himself, more to fulfill an obligation than to get off. He knew Linda didn’t enjoy it so he rationalized that he was doing her a favor by getting it done quickly.

Linda suddenly sat back, catching Gary by surprise. The look on her face confirmed that she could feel his cock pressing into her back and he knew in that instant that Linda was interested in sex, just not with him. She didn’t lean forward to break contact. Instead, she looked up at the geek pressing his manhood into her back and he slid his right hand along her shoulder until it curled around her throat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.