Exercising - Cover

Exercising

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Exercising includes sex, and also ice. I suppose the ice could be useful if the sex gets very heated. (Grin) Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Jenny stood in the wide doorframe that separated the living area and dining room of her home. She reached up to grab the lintel with her fingertips and let herself gently lean forward on her toes, stretching her long frame, easing the tightness in her generous hips. She felt the slight burn of the stretch across her shoulders and heard a slight “pop” from one of her lower vertebrae, the rush from the release of that joint making her feel a little light-headed.

26349-ex-1.jpg

Her husband, Greg, looked up from his chair where he was reading. “I think I heard something pop,” he said. “Are you OK?”

Jenny released her fingers from the lintel, falling back on her heels. She put her hands beneath her robe, pulling it back, resting her hands on her bare hips. She rocked gently back and forth, twisting her hips. “Oh, yes,” she replied, “I feel much better now.” She paused. “Hmm. Maybe I should work in a little bit of yoga. You know, loosen things up a bit more. It’s been a while.”

“Maybe I should join you,” Greg said. “I spend way too much time in front of my computer.”

“Me, too,” she replied. “You know that yoga instruction video? We could move the chairs back and do it right there in front of the TV.”

Greg stood up and looked at the space between the chairs and the entertainment center, then looked over at his wife. They were both large people. Jennifer stood almost six feet tall and was euphemistically called “big-boned.” She wasn’t fat, but she certainly wasn’t skinny, either. She was generously padded over her athletic musculature.

Jenny retrieved two mats from the hall closet and laid them side-by-side in front of the chairs while Greg fiddled with the DVD player and the TV. He glanced over his shoulder to see what his wife was doing and was treated to her straightening the mats, bent over straight-legged, her short robe riding far up her hips, showing him her neatly trimmed pussy.

“Are you going to wear the robe?” he asked, wondering if she was planning on changing into more appropriate workout clothes.

She looked over her shoulder at him, straightened and put her hand on her hip, her robe parting even further, the belt coming untied, showing off her entire front. Her breasts were large and sagged slightly, her nipples hardening above her darker areolas. Her stomach pouched out a little. “How about we exercise in the nude this time?” she quipped in a joking manner.

“You’re sure?” When she nodded, he took off his t-shirt as she shrugged her shoulders and let the robe drop to the floor. He kicked off his sandals, dropped his shorts and stood there in his boxers.

“All the way, mister!” she growled, admiring her husband’s form. He was even taller than she was. He was old enough now that he was starting to get a “dad bod,” his waistline getting a little bigger than when they got married, but nothing like a “beer gut.” His shoulders were broad and his chest and arms were well-muscled from lifting weights in his youth and his construction work now. His hair was starting to grey a bit at the temples, but he was still quite vigorous and strong. Her dark eyes looked at him with adoration even as her fingers indicated he needed to drop his drawers.

He complied, and they both picked up their clothing and put them on the chairs, then turned to each other. “I think a little stretching first might be a good idea,” said Jenny.

Greg already had his arms crossing his chest, stretching the muscles and tendons in his shoulders. “OK,” he said. “How about I lead and you follow?” She nodded, crossed her arms in the same way as his, and they went about their stretches. After the shoulder stretches, Greg interlaced his fingers and stretched his arms towards the ceiling, almost touching it with his fingertips. Jenny followed suit, her stretching forcing her breasts higher on her ribcage, her nipples pointing outward like eyes that couldn’t follow each other.

After a few seconds of this, Greg put his arms straight out from his body and twisted his torso. Jenny did the same thing, watching to make sure she didn’t get tangled up with Greg. Her breasts wobbled as she twisted, bouncing back and forth, hitting each other. She brought one arm across her chest to minimize the wobble.

Greg quickly realized that exercise wasn’t right for Jenny’s unrestrained breasts, so he stopped and stretched his arms towards his feet, bending at the waist. Jenny mirrored his actions. Neither one of them could quite touch their toes, and the position forced Jenny’s breasts to hang towards her face. Greg almost stopped his stretches to watch her, his perspective giving him a new appreciation for the beauty her larger-than-average body portrayed. He couldn’t help noting that with little effort Jenny would be able to suck her own breast, and he was on the verge of suggesting it.

26349-ex-2.jpg

Just then, the DVD, which had been playing some soft introductory music, came on a bit louder, an instructor’s voice speaking over the music. Both Greg and Jenny turned towards the TV and followed the woman’s instructions.

They sat cross-legged, left leg over right, their spines straight. Greg, with his larger muscles and less dexterity, had to use his hands to pull his legs into position, while Jenny achieved the position effortlessly.

26349-ex-3.jpg

Greg felt a fleeting moment of envy for her flexibility. He glanced her way, admiring the slope of her breasts. They weren’t as tight and high on her chest as when they first married, but they were well-formed, and he loved them. He glanced down further, listening to the instructions from the TV with only half of his attention. He looked at her pussy as it opened, the lips parting so invitingly. His cock rose to point toward the TV.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.