A Special Lesson - Cover

A Special Lesson

by ANudistCouple

Copyright© 2023 by ANudistCouple

True Story: One fine morning, I learned something new from my parents.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Ma   Fa   mt   ft   Teenagers   Heterosexual   True Story   Nudism  

Peter is the author of this story.


Our family has never had a problem with nudity. My parents brought up my older sister, Alicia, and me as nudists. She is two years older than me. Both of our parents were also raised as nudists by their own parents. As nudists, we believe that we should not hide our divinely endowed nude bodies from anyone; rather, we should be more comfortable without clothes. As a nudist family, we always stay nude at home, sleep nude, and go to nude beaches, lakes, and woods. Alicia’s favorite place to go skinny-dipping was the lake. My favorite place, on the other hand, was the woods because I enjoyed naked hiking the most. When we were younger, our parents would take us to different nude beaches almost every weekend. My grandparents (both Dad’s and Mom’s) would frequently join us too. In short, we were (and still are) a happy nudist family. Everything had been going smoothly until those days arrived.

I was sleeping in my room, while my sister was asleep in another bed in the same room. We used to share a room but slept in different beds. Suddenly, something abruptly interrupted my restful sleep and caused me to wake up. I saw a wet spot on the bed as I glanced beneath the blanket. I also noticed that my cock was covered in something and glistened. To get a better view, I turned off the nightlight and turned the room lights on. On the tip of my cock, there was a drop of white goo. As I touched the tip with my fingertips, it felt so sensitive that I got scared. I jumped out of bed and stood next to my sister’s bed, who was sleeping and snoring.

“Alicia?” I softly called out her name.

She didn’t respond at first, but when I called her name a second time, she answered.

“What?” she asked, her voice drowsy.

“Something is wrong!” I exclaimed, terrified.

“What do you mean by something is wrong?” she asked again, drawing the blanket closer to her face.

“My bed is wet, and there’s some white stuff on my cock,” I whispered.

Alicia turned to face me. She sat up in bed. She pushed her bed-sheet to the opposite side of the bed and stood up. Alicia brushed her right index finger on the damp bed-sheet after a few seconds of staring and then rubbed her index finger and thumb together.

“Did I pee?” I asked.

“It’s sticky,” she said.

“Do you know what it is?” I asked again.

My sister didn’t say anything, and she brushed her left index finger on the tip of my cock where a small drop of white liquid was still visible. She again rubbed her left index finger and thumb together.

“It’s sticky too,” she said, looking at me. “It’s coming from inside of your dick.”

“Do you know what it is?” I asked the same question again.

She nodded.

“It’s called cum,” she replied.

“Cum?” I said, surprised. “What’s that, and how do you know this?”

“You don’t have to know how I know about it, but I’m sure this is cum,” she smirked.

“Hey, don’t sleep before telling me about that!” I yelled as I saw her return to her bed.

“Go to your bed; it’s nothing serious,” she giggled. “Ask Mom and Dad about it in the morning.”

Alicia went back to her bed and curled up under the blanket, leaving me bewildered.

I had no idea what “cum” was, so I decided to ask our parents about it. Our parents have always been supportive. They always had an answer to any query my sister or I had. In any case, I lay in bed, carefully avoiding the moist patch, and soon fell asleep.


“Peter, get up.”

I could hear Mom calling from downstairs. As I sat up in bed, I recalled what had happened the night before. When I looked at the wet spot on the bed-sheet, it had already dried off.

“Good morning,” I greeted as I stepped into the kitchen.

Alicia took a look at me and busted out laughing. I had no idea why she was laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked, puzzled.

“Alicia!” Mom exclaimed. “Stop laughing!”

“But Mom, he has got a boner,” she said and again started giggling.

“Boner?” I said. “What’s that?”

“Look at your penis, son.”

Dad indicated with one hand while holding the bread with the other.

When I looked down, I realized my cock was pointed at an angle and oozing a shiny liquid.

“Why is it happening?” I said.

“Don’t worry, it’s natural,” Dad assured me. “It’s called an erection.”

“Stop laughing at your poor brother, Alicia,” Mom ordered my sister.

“Have you brushed your teeth, sweetie?” Mom asked.

I nodded.

“Good, now sit and have your breakfast.”

I took a seat next to my sister. My parents were sitting next to each other in front of us, on the other side of the table.

After breakfast, Alicia headed to the shower, Mom started cleaning the dishes, and Dad began to read the newspaper, sitting down on the chair.

“Do you want to say something?” Dad inquired.

“Why do you ask?” I said.

“It’s because you never stay in the kitchen after breakfast,” he replied.

“Yeah,” I said hesitantly.

“Tell me,” he said.

“Mom and you both need to hear this.,” I mumbled.

She stopped washing the dishes and took a seat next to Dad as I began to describe the incident from the night before. They exchanged glances and smiled when I was finished.

“Honey, our son is becoming a man,” Mom grinned.

“You’re correct, dear,” he beamed. “Now, we should teach him how to take care of himself.”

Mom nodded.

I had no idea what they were talking about. I was about to ask about it when Mom stood up and walked over to me. She stood next to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. While she was hugging me, I could feel her soft 36-D boobs squeezing against my face. Her nipples brushed up against my cheeks. My face was buried in her plentiful cleavage.

“My sweet boy,” she whispered as she softly stroked my hair.

Soon I felt my cock rising. It didn’t take long for my 4-inch circumcised cock to point upward.

“Oh my...”

“What happened, honey?” Dad said, surprised.

“Our son is stiff again,” she chuckled, pressing her index finger down on the head of my cock. My boner twitched and throbbed a little as soon as she moved her finger away from the head of my cock, and that made both of them giggle.

“Son, you’re fourteen, and you need to learn how to take care of yourself,” Dad said, placing one of his hands on my left shoulder. “We’ll teach you after your sister goes to school.”

“Why don’t you teach me while she’s around?” I said, surprised. “She is already aware of it.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.