Horny Teens and the Older Dude - Cover

Horny Teens and the Older Dude

Copyright© 2021 by Meteoguy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Greg has an evening he'll never forgot, after a chance meeting at a Thai restaurant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

“Brooke, you must be hungry,” Jess said, gesturing towards the take-out container on the kitchen counter. “I hope you like Pad Thai. Greg and I were ravenous after our swim at the river, and there isn’t much left,” she said, leering at me, leaving no doubt that there was more than just swimming that gave us an appetite!

“I’ll have some later, but right now I really need to get some exercise after being stuck in the plane and traffic all day. I’ll just have a drink of water, then head out for a run. Any trails around here?” she inquired.

“There’s about a 5K loop along the river and back. Does that work for you?”

“That’s perfect; I need to get out of these clothes and put my running gear on.”

I was shocked and instantly turned on when Brooke removed her shorts and top, leaving just her panties. She walked over to her backpack, and I had a side view of her ample tits as she grabbed a sports bra and slipped it over them. She put on her running shorts, a pink latex top, and laced up her sneakers.

“Anyone coming with me?”

“I’m going to relax and sip some wine on the back deck,” said Jess. “What about you, Greg?”

“Sure, why not. It’s such a nice evening, and I love trail running,” I said with an ulterior motive in mind, wondering how those gorgeous boobs would look bouncing up and down.

Jess gave us some directions, and we headed out. We ran side by side for a while, and without trying to be too obvious about it, I occasionally glanced over at Brooke. In spite of the restraining effect of the sports bra, she was still bouncing quite a bit. I was so fixated on her that I stumbled and almost fell, not noticing a root sticking out of the ground.

“Hey, you should be more careful. Keep your eyes on the trail!” she said with a laugh, well aware of my lust for her.

She ran ahead and I followed close behind, now ogling her fantastic ass. I was completely oblivious to the beauty surrounding us - the quiet solitude, the sparkling sun-dappled river, and the narrow trail snaking through massive cedar and maple trees. I was totally fixated on her swaying ass and shapely muscular legs.

We reached a turning point that Jess mentioned to us, where a trail branched to the left that would take us back to the cottage. There was a short dock extending out into the river. Brooke jogged over to it.

“Let’s take a short break. I really want to appreciate the moment,” she said walking out to the end of the pier.

We spotted a Blue Heron on the other side of the river staring intently at the gently flowing water, ready to strike with its long pointed beak if any trout came into view.

“Greg, you’re a pretty easy book to read. The look in your eyes and the swelling in your shorts show how badly you want to fuck me! I gave you a little show at the cottage. Would you like to see more?”

All I could do was nod as she grabbed the bottom of her bra and pulled it up, giving me a great close-up view of her tits. In spite of their size, they were very firm and upturned. Her nipples were erect, with puffy brown areolas encircling them.

“Oh my god, you have quite the large tent!” she said, staring down at my rapidly expanding bulge.

She slipped her hand under my shorts, grabbed my cock, and started rubbing it up and down. While I was wondering where this was going, she suddenly jumped back and sped away.

“That’s all you get for now. Race you back!”

I hollered at her, “You bitch,” as I tried to keep up with her to no avail, each stride painful as my erect cock bobbed up and down.

I eventually relaxed, and my cock became flaccid, and I increased my speed. But I couldn’t catch her, and as the cottage came into view, I saw her sitting beside Jess on the deck, a glass of red wine in her hand.

“Brooke told me about your little problem, or should I say big problem,” Jess said, a mischievous grin on her face as I walked up to join them.

“It was so hard not to laugh,” Brooke said, with an obvious attempt at a pun, “when I turned around and saw you hobbling along behind me!”

“That was totally unfair. You took advantage of my situation. I want a rematch, but not right now,” I panted, trying to get my breath back.

“Come and sit down,” Jess ordered. There’s another glass if you’d like some wine, or I can get you a cold beer from the fridge?”

“I would really love a beer if it’s not too much trouble.”

“No worries, I’ll get it for you. Oh, by the way, if either of you needs to freshen up, there’s an outdoor shower on the corner of the house. It’s just a coiled hose on the roof heated by the sun that will give you a few minutes of lukewarm water, until it runs cold.”

“That sounds great. C’mon Greg, if it’s only warm for a short time, we’d better shower together!”

“If you insist,” I said, thinking that any moment I would wake up, as this must be a dream, and it couldn’t possibly be real.

Brooke stripped naked, and I quickly followed. She turned a lever on the valve, and the water streamed down. It was quite warm and felt wonderful.

“Okay, now I’m going to make it up to you for causing so much discomfort earlier.”

She reached down, and took hold of my cock that was already at half-mast. After I was fully erect, she bent down and started sucking on the tip. It felt so good, but I wondered what Jess would think when she came out and saw us. I didn’t have to wait long for her reaction.

“Wow, you guys are really enjoying that shower. Can I join you?”

“Sure,” said Brooke, “unless Greg has any objections?”

I smiled at Jess, and in an instant, she peeled off her clothes, ran up to us while Brooke returned to sucking. Jess and I French kissed as Brooke quickened the pace on my prick, taking it deeper until she had it partway down her throat. This continued for about another minute, and I was close to cumming, when the water suddenly turned ice cold. The girls screamed, and I felt a shiver run threw me.

“Let’s get some towels and warm up,” Jess said as we rushed inside.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.