A Mother's Worry - Cover

A Mother's Worry

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Here

Chapter 11: A Plan for Jenna

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: A Plan for Jenna - A story about a just turned eighteen-year-old man, his mother, and his almost sixteen-year-old girlfriend and what his mother will do to make sure her son stays out of trouble with the girlfriend's father and the law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Porn Theatre  

“How come you aren’t coming over?” Jenna asked.

I had my earbuds plugged into my phone while I spoke as softly as possible into the speaker. I had shut and locked my bedroom door before the start of the conversation, checking my hallway and making sure that my mother was still in her room, which she must have been since I hadn’t seen her downstairs or in the backyard. Even so, I had turned my computer on, clicked on my music, and set the volume to low.

“I’m easing my mother’s worry,” I said, smiling into my phone’s camera. “We’ll be together soon, I promise.”

“Let me see it,” Jenna whispered.

Sighing—on the inside—I swung my phone away from my face and toward my cock, where my dick stood big, hard, and swollen with the memory of my mother’s body running through its head. On her side of the phone, Jenna sat naked, with her phone on a stand and her hairless-from-the-eyebrows-down body on full display for my hungry gaze. Jenna always gave me a hard-on, but this particular hard-on was still the result of coming on my mother’s ass, which had given me an idea.

Would Jenna buy into it?

Hopefully.

“Mmm,” Jenna moaned for me. “That looks so yummy. I want to lick it.”

I groaned and said, “Soon, baby, I promise.”

“Now,” she pouted.

“Soon.”

“No, now,” Jenna pouted again, her voice taking on a little girl’s whine. “I’ll call you Daddy.”

“That’s hot,” I said. Had Mom ever called Dad, Daddy? “Speaking of Daddies...”

Jenna rolled her eyes. She lay on her left side, with her legs extended and her left hand propping her head up. Her tits, in all their teenage perkiness, stayed tight to her chest, though the side of her left breast pressed into her mattress’ comforter. Unlike Mom, Jenna had no hair between her thighs, and only the smooth triangle of her mound was visible as her thighs lay one atop the other.

“My dad still says, ‘You’re too young for sex.’” Jenna groaned and turned onto her back, her tits shaking and settling on her chest, their bases spreading out. “If I’m too young for sex, then how come that’s all my pussy can think about?”

I groaned again and said, “I have an idea. It’s kinky, but it may help take our relationship to the next level.”

“Yeah?” Jenna turned back onto her side. “Does it involve me spreading my pussy for you?” She smiled, first big and playful, but then her lips spread outward, turning sly. Her eyes drew my eyes’ focus, and she licked her lips for the camera. “Does it, Daddy?”

“It does now.” I shook my head. “Well, maybe later, but my idea focuses on convincing your dad to let you give up the pussy.”

Jenna laughed, looking down between her legs. “The pussy, huh? Do you think he’ll say, ‘Hey, Jenna, I think it’s about time for you to give up the pussy’?”

I waited for her laughter to end before I said, “Not in those words. Are you going to listen to me or laugh at me?”

“Both?” Jenna laughed. “Can I play with myself while you talk about my dad?”

Her words poured out of her mouth with a thick, honey-like sweetness that fed naughty thoughts through my ears—a merry-go-round of Jenna’s tits, her round ass, her pink pussy, and her white-toothed smile enticed me to slip into her body. Ah, fuck, but I had no willpower.

“Yes,” I said. “You can play with yourself.”

“You jerk off too.”

I nodded, thinking, Don’t be angry with me, Mom. I’m just jerking off.

Jenna turned on her bed, her feet facing her camera and her head disappearing as she lay back on her mattress. She dug her heels into her comforter, pulling her body closer to the camera with her knees open and her thighs pointing the way to her pink-slitted clam. When she got as close to the camera as she could, she grabbed a pillow and placed it under her head, and then another, propping herself up enough to view her phone’s screen and me within it.

I could see her pussy, her inner thighs, her spreading butt cheeks, and the bottom of her crack as it disappeared against her comforter. Her stomach led the way to the bottoms of her tits, capped by thick, juicy-pink nipples and then her blonde, Barbie doll face. Looking into her blue eyes, I thought, I hope my plan works.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.