A Mother's Worry - Cover

A Mother's Worry

Copyright© 2021 by Mr. Here

Chapter 04: The Tipping Point

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 04: The Tipping Point - A story about a just turned eighteen-year-old man, his mother, and his almost sixteen-year-old girlfriend and what his mother will do to make sure her son stays out of trouble with the girlfriend's father and the law.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Porn Theatre  

Mom’s words had reached me. I wasn’t deaf or completely stupid. Later, while alone, in the middle of the night, when the world was pitch black, and the weight of the future loomed over everyone, the skin-shivering and bone-chilling fear of living life as a sex offender hollowed out my insides, making it difficult to fall asleep.

It had taken a while.

Most of that fear had bled out of me by the time I had awakened. Later, the sight of Jenna in the afternoon and the feel of her lips helped me find my courage, but I still sat Jenna down to talk to her about my mother’s concerns.

“We’ll take it slow,” Jenna said between planting soft kisses on my lips, “but my pussy is getting fucked by you and that big dick of yours soon.”

My cock jumped, and soon would have meant right then if my mother hadn’t joined us in the living room. I didn’t even know what we were watching. We had stopped in the middle of choosing something from a streaming site involving laser swords and half-naked alien women with tails on their heads when Mom had joined us. We chose a movie, and I’m sure both of us hoped that Mom would get up and go away.

She didn’t.

The living room in my house has a simple setup. There are floor-to-ceiling windows on the wall in line with the front door, with two sets of motorized, retractable curtains. The curtains closer to the window were white and transparent, while the second set were thick, blackout curtains for when Dad fires up his flat-screen TVs—yes, that’s plural. He thinks he lives in a sports bar. Facing the TVs are three white couches set in a horseshoe pattern with a glass coffee table and other living room stuff that most homes have. Jenna and I cuddled together on one of the side couches while Mom sat on the long couch directly facing the TV, meaning we couldn’t really see her unless we looked behind and to the side of us.

We didn’t look at her.

Instead, we watched the movie while Mom watched us. I don’t know if Jenna could feel it, but I could feel Mom’s green eyes cutting into me with the surgical precision of one of those laser swords on TV. (I know it’s not called a laser sword.) I don’t care. I cared about Mom’s eyes, watching, and judging—perving on us like some almost forty-year-old nun eager to unsheathe her yardstick and slap the devil out of us. That thought conjured the image of an Italian nun—because all of the sexy nun pornos I’ve seen were Italian—bending Jenna over a table and spanking my girlfriend’s butt until her cheeks turned red. That was a good thought. It was such a good thought that my cock sprung to life beneath my jeans, pushing into Jenna’s ass. Jenna didn’t hesitate to push back against my prick with my mother right there!

Did Mom think her eyes were going to keep us from having our fun? At some point, people who believe that other people were watching them eventually go nuts. So, what would happen to someone who knew that someone was watching them? I didn’t know, but I did know that I wouldn’t let Mom embarrass me or intimidate me into a life of abstinence. If she was going to invite herself into my world with Jenna, then I was going to let her watch.

I had my arms around Jenna, but as these thoughts went through my head, and she pushed her butt against the growing concern in my pants, I raised my right hand—my top hand—and I placed it on her side and squeezed.

Jenna shifted, uttering a laugh that she had tried to contain, and my cock swelled to its full hardness. As I thought, Let Mom watch, my heart sped up, and a chill raced across my shoulders, riding my arms down to my wrists and leaving my insides buzzing with an energy that wanted to escape my body. I curled my fingertips over Jenna’s side, caressing her, and without thinking, I pushed my cock into her butt while knowing that Mom was watching us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.