Daughter's Teddy - Cover

Daughter's Teddy

by Ashley

Copyright© 2023 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Kelly's teddy, Rupert, was her favorite. Not because he was her oldest, it was because he'd helped her to her first orgasm, and many more since. When her mom discovered her secret it opened doors to her own desires she'd thought were firmly closed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   .

Mom

I was collecting dirty clothes from Kelly’s room when I noticed how dusty the shelves were. I fetched a cloth from the kitchen and worked my way around them, lifting things up as I dusted around them. I picked up one teddy bear the from shelf and felt that it was slightly wet. Without thinking too much, but wondering what it was, I sniffed it and almost swooned at the powerful smell of girl sex.

I was immediately transported back in time to when I was a little girl. I’d had a dinosaur named - for reasons lost to me now - Trevor and I’d loved humping him, adoring the way his soft fur had felt on my pussy lips and my clit. I’d had my first-ever orgasm with Trevor, and many, happy more after that!

I got a little tingle, thinking about Trevor and then I got a clear mental image of Kelly doing the same to her teddy. The vision of her slender thighs straddling his face, and his button nose rubbing on her clit made me shiver with arousal.

When I was about her age I was sure that I was a lesbian, and I’d had many delightful girlfriends and lovers. It was only when I’d met Phillip that I’d discovered that I liked boys too.

With all of those pictures running through my mind, I found that I was clenching my thighs together, desperate for some pressure on my clit, which was now throbbing like mad. It was only then that I realized that I still had her bear pressed to my nose, and I was breathing in big lungfuls of her delicious perfume.

Just at that very moment, I heard Kelly coming up the stairs. I panicked, jammed the teddy back onto the shelf, threw the dustcloth into the laundry basket, and carried on picking up her clothes.

“Hi, Mom. I’m home,” she said cheerfully, dumping her bag on the bed. “Are you OK?” she asked then, giving me a funny look.

“Hi. I’m fine sweetie. Why?”

“Oh, it’s just that your face is all red. And you’re breathing hard.” Oh, God. My face always does that when I’m turned on!

“Oh, I just ran up the stairs,” I improvised. “Got to keep fit you know.”

“So, nothing to do with the fact that you have a handful of my panties then?” she said, laughing at her own joke. I looked down in horror at the two pairs of dirty panties in my hand, knowing that they’d probably smell just as nice as her teddy, and getting another jolt of arousal through my erect clit.

“No, no, no, no!” I babbled, throwing the underwear into the basket as if they were on fire. “No, not at all.” Knowing that I should just shut up, but not able to. I picked up the basket. “I’d better put this lot in the wash.”

“Hold on,” I heard her say before I could make good my escape. Oh, God, had she seen my erect nipples? I turned back, waiting for the worst.

“Don’t forget these,” she said, dropping a couple of T-shirts and some shorts into the basket. She put her hand on mine and looked at me, all worried, “Are you sure that you’re OK? You’re trembling.”

“Yes, yes. I’m fine. Just a little chilled is all,” I told her, pulling my hand away gently but firmly. Yes! That would explain the nipples as well, I thought triumphantly. It would explain everything ... if only it hadn’t been so bloody warm!

Kelly

When I got home from school Mom was in my room collecting laundry. I kind of expected her normal rant about me leaving my clothes everywhere, but she looked ... I don’t know, kind of guilty. Her face was all flushed as well, and she seemed out of breath.

She made a lame excuse and it was only after I came up with some bad joke about my panties that it occurred to me that she might have been turned on! I cringed inwardly - what the fuck did I have to say that for?!

And, when I touched her hand, she’d been trembling like a leaf. She ran off babbling some old rubbish about being cold, and I tried to put it out of my mind. Then I saw that Rupert had been moved. I moaned in utter, cringing despair and covered my face with my hands, sinking slowly onto the bed.

Thoughts tumbled around in my head: Maybe she hadn’t noticed that he was a bit damp? Maybe she did though?! Oh fuck! Maybe she did and she sniffed him and that was why she was turned on?!! But maybe he doesn’t smell that much?

I stood, picked him up, and gave him a little sniff. Last night’s session with him came back in an instant. It had been a good one! I’d begun with my legs spread wide and with Rupert’s face clasped tightly to my pussy, grinding my hips so that his soft fur brushed gorgeously against my lips.

Then, when my juices were flowing freely, I’d mounted him, so that I could get more lovely pressure. I’d teased myself, rocking back and forth, with his little nose sliding along my lips and his fur tickling my asshole, driving myself closer and closer ... Until finally I’d lifted my mons and rubbed his by then very wet nose directly onto my clit and exploded into a shuddering orgasm that had left me breathless.

As always, I’d given him a little kiss to say thank you and licked his little black nose clean of my juices.

As I stood there, with Rupert in my arms, remembering that lovely taste, I gave him a little lick, and there it was again, flooding my mouth. Had Mom stood here and done the same thing? I found the idea both embarassing and arousing and I could feel my clit swelling.

As I got changed I couldn’t decide if I wanted her to have been turned on by the smell of my pussy or not. On the one hand, it would be oh-God-let-the-ground -open-up-and-swallow-me awful, but on the other hand ... I have to admit at this point that my thoughts about my mother weren’t always entirely pure.

Ever since I was tiny I’d adored cuddles with Mom: the intense comfort, the lovely smell of her perfume, and just the feelings of pure love. The times when she held my face to her lovely soft breasts were especially wonderful.

When I started to get tiny breasts of my own there was an added joy to our snuggles: a tingling between my legs that I found intoxicating. At first, I just adored these new sensations. But as I got older, and understood them better, I began to feel ashamed of them; girls weren’t supposed to feel that way about their mothers. Apparently.

That didn’t stop the feelings, of course, or my love of being close to my mother. Sometimes, after one of our cuddles, when the tingling was strong, I would go to bed and touch myself. I’d stroke my own nipples and imagine that I was cuddling Mom and she had no top on. I’d try to visualize how they’d look, and how her nipples would feel to my lips. My hand would stray between my legs and touch the wetness there, excited beyond my limited understanding by the idea that it might be her fingers touching me.

I think I knew that I was striving for ... something. But I didn’t know what, and it always seemed just out of reach. Ironically, it had been Rupert who had helped me to achieve that first orgasm. I’d tried humping my pillow but couldn’t get the combination of pressure and friction quite right ... then I’d spotted him on the shelf, smiling at me.

Even then I’d teetered on the brink for long, agonizingly desperate minutes before I imagined that it was Mom’s mouth that I was frantically rotating my pussy on. The feeling of utter euphoria as that first-ever release of pulsating ecstasy enveloped my whole body and almost made me scream.

I knew, deep in my heart, that my feelings for my mother were getting out of control, but I loved her so much, and thoughts of her could turn me on like nothing else. I tried as hard as I could to keep those feelings hidden from her, certain that she’d be appalled if she ever found out.

Rupert knew though. Rupert had shared many, many fantasies with me.

There had only been one time that I’d ever got the slightest hint that maybe she felt something like that for me. It had happened a few months ago, not long after my sixteenth birthday. I’d had to iron the skirt I wanted to wear to school at the last minute. I’d been doing it in the kitchen, wearing just my blouse and panties, when I’d gotten that sixth-sense feeling when someone is looking at you. And I mean really looking.

I’d snuck a glance at Mom and she had big round eyes, focused right on my ass! I wasn’t wearing my naughtiest panties by any means but she couldn’t take her eyes off me! That wasn’t what shocked me the most though: that was the effect that it had on me! Having her look at me that way made my pussy tingle like absolutely crazy and made me tremble so much I could barely control the iron. It took me forever to finish my skirt and by the end, she was still just as transfixed as she’d been at the start. Me? I went to school and spent the morning having flashbacks to how it felt to have my mom’s eyes boring into me.

Either she knew about Rupert or she didn’t. It didn’t really matter. I loved my Mom and, at that moment, I needed to feel her arms around me, reassuring me that everything was alright.

Mom

I put the washing on and then sat down in the lounge with my head in my hands.

I couldn’t deny the fact that I’d been sexually attracted to Kelly ever since she flowered into a beautiful young woman, but I’d ruthlessly suppressed any thoughts or feelings in that direction. Until now that is.

Every time I thought that I was calming down, more images of her grinding on her teddy would pop into my head. I’d seen her in her underwear only recently so I knew exactly how long and slender her legs were and how pert and firm her ass was, so the images were both accurate and worryingly vivid. Oh God! Now I was thinking about her in her panties that morning as well, and the tingling was joined by a definite moistness.

Then I heard her footsteps on the stairs and tried to pull myself together. As she came into the room she had a very fond look on her face and came over, sitting down next to me and putting her head on my shoulder, as she’d done so many times before. I put my arm around her and we snuggled together.

The difference this time was me. My already aroused body was responding to the warmth and closeness of her. Her face was perilously close to my breasts and I could feel my nipples rising. Knowing that she might see them only made them worse. I just prayed that she wouldn’t notice them and tried to keep my breathing under control.

“Are you really OK Mom,” she asked softly after we’d cuddled for quite some time.

“Yes, sweetheart,” I assured her, giving her a little squeeze. ‘I just can’t stop thinking about you sucking on my nipples,’ was the thought that I didn’t give voice to.

That night I dreamed about Kelly. Dreamed that I walked in on her, naked, with Rupert between her legs. She smiled sweetly at me and put him on one of her wide-spread legs.

“Want a taste?” she’d asked. I leaned over the bed to kiss his little nose, but somehow missed, and kissed her right on her bald pussy. My daughter’s exquisite taste filled my mouth. In my dream, I panicked: I shouldn’t be doing this! but she tasted so sweet, and her juices just kept coming ... and so did I.

I woke with my clit so pumped full of blood that I thought it might burst. I was covered in a sheen of perspiration and my heart was thumping in my chest. I looked frantically at Chas, terrified that he might have seen me in this state, and demanded to know what had done this to me. I sighed in relief when I saw that he was fast asleep and I clamped my wrist between my legs to give myself a little much-needed relief.

The next day, while she was out running, I was back in her room, putting clean clothes away in her drawers. The soft toy drew me like a magnet. I stood looking at him on the shelf. It would be no mistake this time: I knew what it was that I would smell if I gave in.

In the end, I wasn’t strong enough. With a shaking hand, I picked him up and lifted him to my face. One deep breath was all it took for my nipples to harden and my clit to begin singing its seductive song. I put him back on the shelf and threw myself into my other household chores with a vengeance, trying but failing to get her fragrance out of my nose and out of my mind.

The next day I was back, collecting for yet another not-really-needed wash. Rupert was even wetter than usual, and my excitement was almost at a fever pitch as I realized that she must have recently used him to get herself off.

My hands trembled as I raised him to my nose. The smell was overwhelming and I sniffed it ecstatically for long minutes, trying to resist what I knew I really wanted to do!

‘One little lick’ I told myself, ‘Just one.” But it was not just one, and in moments I was frantically sucking on the teddy, adoring the taste. My hand pushed down the front of my skirt and into my panties. My pussy was drenched and I moaned around a mouthful of delectable-tasting fur as I rubbed my clit.

That wasn’t enough though. I pushed my panties to my knees and rubbed Rupert’s face, which had so recently been between Kelly’s legs, against my pussy. The orgasm, when it hit, was so powerful my legs turned to jelly and I collapsed onto her bed, the toy still clamped to my wildly spasming pussy by my trembling thighs.

I lay on her bed with my knees up to my chest shuddering and quaking as wave after wave of an orgasm unlike any I’d know before crashed through me.

By the time she came home, I’d cleaned myself up and the teddy showed no sign of what I’d done to it.

Kelly

As we sat on the couch together I was in no doubt that, not only was Mom turned on, she was getting more and more so the longer we embraced. Her erect nipples were only inches from my lips and I could have sworn that there was more than a hint of a perfume that made my nostrils flare.

At that moment I was utterly convinced, but as soon as I went upstairs, that certainty vanished like a morning mist, and I was again consumed with doubts.

During the summer break, I went for a run most mornings. The next morning, before I went, I stuck a small piece of tissue paper onto Rupert’s nose. Not big enough to notice, unless you were looking for it, of course.

Sure enough, when I came back Rupert had been interfered with.

That didn’t stop my fun and games with my little fury friend. Far from it: knowing that Mom would be sniffing him while I was running made it even more enjoyable than usual.

So now I knew for sure, but what could I do about it. If I just confronted her she might just deny it all. And maybe stop doing it! That wasn’t what I wanted at all.

I wracked my brain and eventually came up with an idea. A few minutes on Amazon confirmed my vague recollection was correct, and then all I had to do was wait for my order to be delivered. If it was on time I’d have it before Saturday when Dad went to play golf.

Mom

“Can I have a word with you please Mom?” Kelly asked me when she’d showered after her run.

“Of course, sweetie,” I answered, a bit puzzled.

“In the lounge,” she said, taking my hand. She led me through and sat me down on the end of the couch.

“Is there anything you’d like to tell me?” she asked, taking both of my hands in hers and looking at me intently.

“I-- I-- I don’t think so,” I stammered, getting a little worried.

Then she reached across me and turned on the table lamp next to me, which I thought was very odd since it was bright in the room. As she leaned back she was looking down and my eyes went there too. I got a horrible sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw what she was staring at: my hands were covered with purple stains.

“I don’t understand, Kelly,” I told her, a frown of puzzlement on my face as I looked up at her. She briefly met my gaze.

“Hold on,” she said and rummaged in her bag, coming up with a powder compact. She opened it and handed it to me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.