Cruise Ship Friends - Cover

Cruise Ship Friends

by raltsn

Copyright© 2023 by raltsn

Erotica Sex Story: Mark meets Jim and Steph on a cruise and ends up back in their cabin for some threesome fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Sharing   Oral Sex   .

My wife and I were avid cruisers. This week we were on the Celebrity Reflection, one of their mid sized ships. I had ‘won’, or rather, earned this cruise from the casino so it was mostly free. Either way, I’ll take it! It was just a 6 day itinerary from Port Canaveral to the Caribbean. We were excited because this would be our first time in the Dominican Republic. All of the other ports we had been too multiple times so we were mostly apathetic about them.

Anyway, obviously I spent a lot of my time in the casino. I mostly played either Ultimate Texas Hold-em or 3 Card Poker. The table games are fun because if it’s a good table, there’s a lot of social activity. I’ve made many friends while playing on the ships. It was at the 3 Card Poker table where I met Jim & Stephanie.

They were both playing at the table but not sitting next to each other so I grabbed the seat in between them. Jim seemed like a nice guy, very talkative while we were playing. Mostly we chatted about how bad (or good) we were doing in the casino and how we did on other ships. Stephanie wasn’t as talkative but definitely friendly and participated in the table conversations. They also were both avid cruisers so there was plenty of talk going around. Plus, on the first day the dealer just wiped the floor with all of us at first so there was lots of good natured griping going around.

Both Jim and Stephanie looked to be there late 40’s or or so, both in good shape. Jim was handsome, around 5’8, broad shouldered with more hair on his goatee then on his head. Stephanie was probably around 5’4”, probably around 130 or so with blond hair. (I determined this afterwards because I really couldn’t tell much when she was sitting at the table). The first day we met she was wearing a nice blouse and shorts. I kept ‘accidentally’ brushing her leg with mine. The chairs were so close together that it was impossible not to anyway but I didn’t shy away from any contact once it was made.

Nothing much happened for the rest of the week though. I saw Jim and Stephanie most nights at the tables and occasionally we would take a break and grab a drink at the bar. Since we all had status at the casino we got free drinks while there. Mostly we talked about cruising and eventually more personal things like kids etc ... I didn’t feel like there was any flirting going on but I’m really bad at seeing that anyway.

I found out they had only been married for around 6 years and their honeymoon was on a cruise. They had no kids together but each of them had 2 from ex partners. Obviously they were older so they were able to cruise as much as they wanted without having to worry about finding childcare. Our backgrounds were very similar, my wife and had only been together for 7 years and our honeymoon was also on a cruise. I thought we got along great and was really enjoying hanging out with them since my wife didn’t want to come to the casino.

Eventually by day 5, our conversations got a little more flirty. Interestingly, from both of them. It was still early that evening and I had just finished dinner and headed right to the casino while my wife back to the room to catch up with work. I figured I was on my own for the rest of the night since she was super busy. Luckily I ran into Jim and Steph at the bar.

“Mark!” bellowed Jim, gesturing me over. “Finished with dinner already?”

“yup, what about you guys, did you even go?”

“Nah” Jim replied. “Who needs to eat when you can give away you money in the casino.”

We both had a laugh as I showed the bartender my card and ordered a drink.

“Your wife back working again?” he asked. “She’s not going to come gamble and play with you?”

“Oh if she wanted to play with me, we’d be back in the room.” I joked. “But alas, she has to work so I’m on my own again.”

Jim and Steph laughed. “Looks like a 5 of a kind tonight.” said Steph with a laugh.

“At least you guys get to play together.” I said with an exaggerated sigh.

I saw a quick look pass between them, although I didn’t think anything of it.

“Why don’t you come and play with us?” Steph asked with a wink.

“Sure,” I responded with a grin “I mean I’ve been playing with you all week.”

Steph and Jim both laughed. I thought it was just flirty banter but they seemed to have something else in mind.

Jim leaned in a little and lowered his voice. “Come on back to our room and it’ll be a full house.”

I was stunned for a moment and didn’t respond and Steph spoke up. “You have to play with both of us though” she said with a wink.

I pulled myself together and looked at both of them. “Sounds good to me.”

“Meet us in room 8660 in 30 minutes.” said Steph as she and Jim got up and walked out of the bar. I downed the rest of my drink and checked my watch. It was 7:13pm. I thought for a moment and got up and headed out of the casino back to my room. I opened the door and my wife was on the bed as usually on her laptop, furiously typing away. She hardly even glanced up when I entered the room. I sighed and grabbed my backpack. “Better safe than sorry” I thought as I went into the side pocket and grabbed a quarter of a Viagra pill. I didn’t need it usually but I figured it was better than needing it and not having one handy. My wife paid me no attention as I grabbed a water bottle and downed the pill. I considered taking a shower but that day we had come back from being outside all day so I had showered right before dinner. Figured that I was reasonable clean still.

“Heading back out to the casino, probably for a few hours.” I said as pulled the stateroom door open.

“OK, have fun.” she said without even looking up.

I checked my watch and it was now 7:21pm. Man I hate waiting. I went back to the casino and found an empty slot machine that I liked and grabbed a $20 and inserted it into the slot machine. Hopefully this would keep me busy for the next 20 minutes. Luckily I hit a few good spins and when I checked my watch next it was 7:38pm. I think there was like .14 left on the machine so I just left it there for the next person and headed over to the elevators. It felt like it took forever to come and I hopped on and hit 8.

I was at room 8660 at 7:41pm, I figured it was close enough so I knocked. Jim answered and ushered me in. He was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting gym shorts. I didn’t see Steph but the bathroom door was closed.

“Glad you decided to come.” Jim said. “So just to be clear, before anything happens you know that uh, to be perfectly blunt, you need to be OK with doing stuff with both of us. Have you ever, uh done anything like that before?”

“Yeah I’ve played around with guys a few times.” I replied.

“Oh yeah? that’s cool bud ... like what have you done?” He asked.

I laughed, “I’ve uh ... you know, hand jobs, sucked a few cocks but that’s about it.”

“Sounds good.” he said. “Pretty much the same for me, and that’s about the most that’ll go on now. Steph loves watching me with another guy, gets her motor running if you know what I mean.”

“Yup,” I replied with a grin. “That sounds like something I’m looking forward to.”

Jim laughed. “Good man, Steph is just freshening up and she’ll be out in a few minutes. What’ya say we get the party started?”

I nodded and Jim dropped down to his knees in front of me. He unbuckled my belt and pulled down my shorts down to the floor, getting stuck on my sneakers. I pushed them off and slid the shorts down past my food and tossed them on the floor behind Jim. That left me in a pair of black briefs and a t-shirt. I figured what the hell and took that off and tossed it next to my shorts. Jim was running his hands up my legs and then over my crotch. The touch started to get me hard as he continued to rub his hands over my briefs.

“Nice” he said as my dick started to tent the briefs and it didn’t take me long to be hard as rock. Jim grabbed the top of my briefs and pulled them down and off, tossing them across the room. My now rock hard cock bounced out in front of me. Jim grabbed it gently and started pumping it. It felt pretty damned good, while Dawn and I had fucked once on the ship the first night, that was pretty much it. There wasn’t much private time either so I hadn’t jerked off at all after that.

“oh fuck yeah.” I moaned quietly. Even in my heightened horny state, I remembered that staterooms weren’t insulated very well and the next room can often hear exactly what’s going on.

Jim then leaned forward and took my cock in his mouth. It felt damned good as he slowly took it all the way in his mouth until I could feel his goatee tickling my balls. My eyes closed and I moaned quietly again as he began bobbing up and down on my cock. I could feel his tongue swirling around the head before he took the whole thing in again.

“Damn,” I thought “Dawn doesn’t give head like this

I was still stuck in my thoughts when I felt a hand on my face pulling it in forward. My eyes flew open and Steph was standing next to me, pulling my face in towards hers. I didn’t resist and our lips met, her tongue forcing it’s way into my mouth. She was moaning as her tongue swirled in my mouth. I reached around her back and pulled her in as much as I could without getting in Jim’s way. Her arm went around my neck pulled me in closer to her as she started grinding her pelvis on my leg.

I was in overload between the two of them and my orgasm was coming up fast. (nice pun right!) I was moaning a little louder now and Jim seemed to sense that I was about to cum and started to speed up while spending a bit more time teasing the head of my cock before going back down. Steph broke off and knelt down next to Jim.

“oh yeah Jim, fucking make him cum” she whispered in his ear as she nibbled on his neck. While she was doing that, she reached under and started playing with my balls. Welp, that was it for me, with one semi-loud moan I felt the first spurt shoot into Jim’s mouth. Except when I looked down, it wasn’t Jim, it was Steph. She looked up with a laugh at the surprised look on my face as the second spurt missed because of her laughing and half landed on her nose and mouth.

“Mmmmmmm you taste good, doesn’t he Jim?” she cooed as she licked the cum off her lips and leaned in to make out with Jim.

I was leaning up against the bathroom because my knees had buckled a bit as I was cumming, it was pretty intense. It was at that moment when I got to check out Steph. She was sitting on the floor, her legs out and just wearing a pair of pink high cut panties. Her and Jim were still making out and she was caressing his cock through his shorts. I figured I may as well join them so I sat down on the floor in front of Jim and feeling a bit bold, I reached over and started caressing Steph’s bare leg. It felt divine as I ran my hand up to just under her ass.

Steph glanced at me and smiled as she broke off from Jim. With a grin, she tugged at his shorts and pulled them down enough to expose his cock. Jim was hard as a rock, as expected. His cock was about the same size as mine, although I think mine was a bit thicker. Steph leaned in and gave it a lick and it jumped a bit. Then she took the whole thing in her mouth as Jim’s eyes closed and his head went back a bit as he enjoyed Steph sucking it. After a few seconds she stopped and looked at me.

“Suck his cock Mark, I want to watch you suck it.” She said sexily. I obliged and leaned forward to take it into my mouth. Steph put her hand on my head as I licked the head and took the rest in and started bobbing up and down. I could tell Jim was on edge too and wasn’t going to last long.

“Fuck yeah Mark, suck that cock” Steph whispered in my ear. She grabbed my hand and pulled it in between her legs. I moaned as my hand came into contact with her panties. They were so fucking hot and damp. “I am so fucking hot right now. I can’t wait to fuck the shit out of you”

I moaned with Jim’s cock in my mouth when I heard that. Which, pretty much had the effect of bring Jim over the edge and I felt the first spurt of salty cum hit the back of my throat.

“fuuuuuckkkkkk” Jim moaned as his hips bucked up and down.

“Let me have some” Steph said as she reached over and pulled me off Jim’s cock and took it into her mouth as she took the rest of his cum. She leaning down on her knees, her ass sticking out right next to me. I couldn’t help it and reached over and started caressing her ass. In response she wiggled it a bit as she continued to milk Jim’s cock. All I wanted at that point was to get in between her legs and eat her pussy. I reached around and pulled her panties down past her ass and she helped by wiggling a bit to help get them down her thighs and lifted her legs one at a time so I could get them all off.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.