Population Day - Cover

Population Day

by Fish Taco

Copyright© 2022 by Fish Taco

Erotica Sex Story: The legislation that created Population Day was enacted 12 years ago to stem the decline in population. It is the one day a year where every female of age in the country must be sexually available to any and all males.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   .

The newscaster on the television blared, “Tomorrow is Population Day. All females age 14 to 50 are required to be sexually available to any male that desires to have sex with them during the hours of 8 am to 4 pm. Sex may only be the placement of the penis inside the vagina. Anal, oral, or other permutations that will not result in the ejaculation of sperm into a pussy is prohibited. Violations will be punished. It is highly recommended that women wear clothing and apparel that is of little or no importance since these items will likely be lost or damaged. Underwear of any kinds such as bras and panties are forbidden so that males may have easy access to your body.”

“You’ll spend most of the day naked,” Eleanor said to her younger sister, Eliza.

“Do you have to keep listening to that?” Susan asked. Susan, a blonde woman, 39, was the mother of Eleanor, 16, and Eliza, 14.

“I just want to know if there’s anything different,” Eleanor defended.

“Listen to your mother!” snapped Rodney, 40, father of the girls and husband of Susan. He watched the newscast out of the same curiosity as his oldest daughter but felt obligated to support his wife.

“It’s Eliza’s first time,” said Susan.

“So?” retorted Eleanor. She couldn’t see how that mattered.

“Eleanor!” angrily shouted Susan.

“I’m not scared,” Eliza said, perceptively understanding why her mother was responding this way. Eleanor was glad her sister spoke up but then she soon worried that Eliza said too much. “Eleanor’s told me all about it.”

When it lapsed into silence, Eleanor ventured, “I was a virgin my first time too.”

“Well ... uh...” Susan said, not sure how to respond. She just wanted to protect her youngest.

Rodney spoke up. “You were scared when they started Population Day. Every woman was a little scared the first time. It’s just eight hours of sex.”

“Spoken like a man,” Susan huffed. “I don’t want to be with anyone else.”

“You know this has no effect on relationships. The population is no longer declining and you know we get a tax break for the year if one of you gets pregnant.”

Susan sighed internally. She knew the merits of Population Day was right. This would be Eleanor’s third year of participation and she came out okay the two previous times. She ultimately knew Eliza would be okay too. It wasn’t as traumatic as she imagined it would be for her daughter. Some boy would take Eliza’s virginity and be the first to cum inside her and other boys would fuck her during the rest of the day. She remembered Eleanor coming home tired her first time with cum dried to her thighs where it dripped out of her pussy.

“Did you get us clothes?” Eleanor asked. “Jenny’s mom went shopping yesterday and couldn’t find anything at the Goodthrift store.”

Susan was glad for the question and she decided to show a change of attitude. “Of course!” she said sprightly. “I went to Goodthrift a month ago.”

“Can we try them on!” Eleanor said excitedly.

“Sure. They’re in a bag at the bottom of the towel closet.”

“Come on!” Eleanor said enthusiastically.

Eliza felt just as eager and followed Eleanor.

The girls came out modeling identical short pale pink skirts except Eleanor was a size bigger since she was 16. Bending or sitting would expose their butts or pussies but that was the whole point of Population Day, easy access. The tops were baggy, thin bright red t-shirts. Eleanor appreciated that Mom always wanted the girls wearing complimentary colors even if they were likely only going to wear them for a few minutes. Eleanor made the mistake of asking Mom for a form-fitting top last year and it was painful to her tits when the boys ripped it off her. This top would just pull over her head and be easy to rip off her. That was it. Just a short skirt and an over-sized top. No bra or panties or even shoes. Eliza pushed a strand of blonde hair out of her eyes. She was blonde just like her sister and her mother.

“You girls look very fuckable,” said Rodney.

“Thanks, Daddy!” replied Eleanor.

“What are you wearing, Mom?” asked Eliza.

“Since I’m going to work, I have to dress professional but I bought a cheap outfit at Goodthrift at the same time as I got your clothes.”

“Oh ... okay.” It was a bummer Mom had to dress nice instead of like how she and Eleanor dressed.


The next morning, Eleanor told Eliza not to bother showering because she was going to be all sweaty and sticky once they got to school. Eliza was so excited and nervous that she barely ate anything for breakfast. Eleanor ate her usual bowl of cereal and half a banana.

Mom drove them to school and would head to her work right after. Dad left a few minutes before them to go to his work.

“One last thing,” Eleanor said from the back seat of the car during the drive. “Try to avoid the cafeteria.”

“Why?” asked Eliza. She was tired of her sister giving her the same advice over and over but this was new information.

“The freshmen boys usually hang out there.”

Eliza didn’t think this was bad. Several of her freshman boy classmates were kind of cute.

Eleanor continued, “They’ll sanitize the tables tonight but it took me a month to eat there again after seeing everything covered in juices but mostly it’s that they’re all virgins and don’t really know how to do it right so that you can feel good too.”

“Oh,” said Eliza, not sure what to say.

“Eight hours of cock in your pussy makes you sore and tired but it can feel good if the right guys are fucking you.”

This was good information to Eliza but not in the way Eleanor was thinking. If Eliza got too tired, she’d just go the cafeteria and lay on a table and get fucked until it was 4 pm. What was wrong with freshman boys?

Susan’s stomach soured when she saw the throng of eager males at the student drop-off area. She watched a tall girl exit a car, immediately get dragged away, and her top pulled off. This day wasn’t easy for her the last two years. It was harder now that both daughters were participants.

“Ready?” she said quietly.

“It will be okay, Mom,” Eleanor reassured, hearing the parental anxiety.

Susan knew that was true but she couldn’t stop being a concerned mother.

She pulled up and Eleanor opened the back door.


Eleanor opened the door and Mr. Rockner pulled her out of the car. She had him as her 9th grade English teacher two years ago and he had her about midway through her first Population Day on the desk in his classroom. She was surprised when he pushed her aside. As excited boys grabbed her, she was vaguely aware that Mr. Rockner gripped Eliza’s arm tightly and pulled her toward the school building. Several boys followed them.

Eleanor was half-pulled, half-pushed to the grass next to the sidewalk that Mr. Rockner had guided Eliza down. Three girls were on their backs. Two were being actively fucked and the other had a boy dropping down between her open legs. A fourth girl, Honey Potter, who was a 11th grade junior like Eleanor, was on all fours and the redhead’s big breasts swayed as the boy’s cock rammed inside her pussy. He was obviously delighted to make Honey’s heavy tits rock to and fro.

Eleanor was guided to her back which she didn’t resist because this was what Population Day was all about. Any male could fuck her if he wanted to. She discovered the grass was wet from dew and disliked the feel of her top becoming wet. Her short skirt was ripped down and off her legs. She was glad she took a selfie in her Population Day outfit. It was unlikely she’d see that cute pink skirt again. Her top was pulled up exposing her modest and sufficient 34B breasts. She felt her tit size complimented her thin frame and her average 5 foot 4 height. The material of the top was bunched around her neck. The dampness of the grass directly on her skin wasn’t as discomforting as it felt through her top.

Eleanor’s legs were pulled apart. She lifted them and opened wider to allow easy access to her. A boy she recognized but didn’t know his name, dropped down and moved over her. She was pretty sure he was a 10th grader. He put his hands on her tits and squeezed her firm beauties. He put his body on top of hers. She felt the head of his hard cock sliding over her pussy and it found her entrance. She felt the stiff shaft pushing. It opened her up and she was filled by a big, warm magic wand. He immediately fucked her. She closed her eyes and focused on the pleasant sensations emanating from between her legs. Soon he thrust faster and his breathing became loud. He groaned and he held his cock deep. She felt a large blast of hot liquid go much deeper inside her than his cock reached followed instantly by another deep blast then smaller amounts until she could feel no more liquid even though his cock still jerked inside her. His cock, still feeling very hard and ready to fuck pussy, pulled out.

When her pussy was temporarily free of cock, she lifted her head to look around. The entire front lawn of the school was filled with girls getting fucked and also Mrs. Stocker, the Geometry and Algebra I teacher. Eleanor had Mrs. Stocker for Geometry last year. She was a grumpy 45-year-old turd of a teacher in her opinion. She had Mrs. Randall for Algebra I. The cute 34-year old teacher still looked very sexy and fuckable despite having a 12 year old and a 9 year old. She might be out here on the grass too. There were so many moaning and groaning bodies that it was impossible to know and this was only some of the students and teachers and administrative staff. Another boy was putting his body on top of Eleanor so she couldn’t look to see if Mrs. Randall was getting fucked out here even if she wanted to and she had no reason to want to. She was likely inside getting fucked in her classroom anyway.

“Hi Eleanor,” the boy greeted, as his lower half dropped onto hers. His primed cock settled between her dripping lips.

“Hi, Robert,” she said, returning his smile. He was one of the cutest boys in her 11th grade class. He had fucked her when they were both freshmen and when they were both sophomores. Here he was about to fuck her as juniors. His cock pressed deep into her and she smiled bigger. He put the rest of his body on top of hers. As he thrust inside her, she put her hands on his back, feeling his motion, lightly holding his body against hers. The feel of his chest pushing her tits to opposite sides of her chest. She lifted her legs so he could drive deeper. She moaned. She felt wonderful sensations rising. He was fucking her too fast. He was too eager. She wasn’t going to make it. She couldn’t tell him to slow down. She had to let him fuck her as he wanted to.

All the boys were eager to deposit their sperm into as many girls as possible. Perhaps, perhaps, Robert could fuck her again later today and it could last longer and she could enjoy the ultimate pleasure like the boys enjoy so quickly. She had never had an orgasm on Population Day. The fucking was too fast. Most boys didn’t last longer than a couple of minutes. As soon as she felt good, it was over and she would have to start all over with the next boy. Almost no girls had the pleasure of a good healthy cum on Population Day. She’s discussed it with friends and thought it was impossible until she was next to Bethany Bonner last Population Day and that girl had a powerful, raging orgasm. The only way it would have been a better day for Bethany was if she got pregnant but she didn’t. It would be fun to be fucked next to Bethany this year but her dad died and she and her mom moved away to live with her grandma.

Robert groaned loudly and his motion accelerated. Eleanor waited for it. It was soon. He stopped and his cock throbbed violently against her wet circular walls then she felt his release. Jets of hot liquid bathed her fuck hole with the hope that one lucky sperm would find an egg. She knew it was unlikely for any sperm to find an egg inside her. She just finished her period four days ago and she knew Eliza stopped bleeding this month in just the last couple of days. Maybe she would get lucky. Maybe she ovulated. Birth control had been outlawed 20 years ago but it was rare for any couple to have a child. The fact that she had a sister was astounding but fourteen years of marital sex after the birth of Eliza never produced another sister or a brother. Population Day was enacted because normal sex was not creating enough children because men didn’t have enough sperm these days. Pussies had to be naturally soaked with sperm to improve the chances of pregnancy. Artificial methods were found fruitless.

Robert got off and said with a happy grin, “See you, Eleanor.”

Before she had a chance to reply, another boy climbed on top of her and in a moment, she was being fucked again.

From getting out of the car to being fucked on the grass, Evelyn had a total of six hefty cum loads deposited in her pussy. When no one immediately climbed back on top of her, she sat up and looked around. The lawn was only half full now. Boys had gone to fuck girls in other places besides the front lawn of the school and girls had done the same.

She saw this as an opportunity to get off the lawn. She stood on shaky legs. She felt steady in seconds and took a step with her right leg. She felt a gush of cum drop inside her and suddenly a big cum wad slipped out and stuck to her upper part of her left leg. She pushed at the sticky object with her finger but just managed to spread it out over more of her skin. It wasn’t worth trying to get it off her. She wondered how Eliza was doing.

Eleanor headed to the six steps that went up to the main entrance doors to her school. She had just put her right leg on the first step when hands from behind grabbed her waist stopping her. A hand moved to the back of her head and pushed. She dropped down until she was down on the steps by her elbows with her head down. Her legs were widened. She felt rock hard cock at her entrance. Her head went up when his cock opened her and penetrated her. This cock was very deep!


Eliza saw her English teacher, Mr. Rockner, pull her older sister out of backseat of the car. It had begun. This would be her first Population Day. This would be the day she would lose her virginity. She was surprised when Mr. Rockner cast Eleanor aside and half-climbed into the car to pull her out. He grabbed her small arm in his hand and pulled her forward. She would have fallen on her face if not for Mr. Rockner holding onto her arm and standing her up. He pulled her through the mass of people toward the school entrance. She noticed several boys followed.

Eliza now knew Mr. Rockner would be the first man to place his cock in her pussy. He had fucked Eleanor when she was a freshman but he was not her sister’s first. A thought occurred to her as he pulled her in the direction of his classroom. Did Mr. Rockner seek out freshman girls from his classes every Population Day? Did he wait for the first freshman girl he saw or had he pre-chosen her? She decided she didn’t want to know.

Eliza, like any girl, wondered what her first experience would be like. Almost every 14 year old girl lost her virginity during Population Day. What would Mr. Rockner be like? She had fantasied about some boys at school but none of the adults.

They reached the classroom and she saw four boys still following them.

“Go on!” Mr Rockner barked at them when he opened his classroom door. He pushed Eliza inside and blocked the door.

“We want to fuck her too!” a boy said.

“When I’m done with her. It’s just going to be me and her right niw.”

“You can’t-”

Mr. Rockner shut the door in the boys’ faces and locked the door.

The boys banged on the door and shouted. Mr. Rockner ignored them and set his attention to the young girl he was about to fuck. She was one of several girls in his class that he hoped to fuck today. The challenge would be to find the other girls he wanted since they could be anywhere on campus getting fucked.

Eliza was picked up by his two strong hands on her waist and sat down on his desk. The desk was usually covered in papers but it was bare. The chair was pushed away into the corner. He lifted her top forcing her arms up so he could take it all the way off. He cupped her firm young breasts and smiled. Eliza felt her nipples harden from the touch of his hands. She didn’t expect that. He pulled her skirt off tossing it to the floor next to her shirt. He opened her legs and grinned. She knew he liked what he saw. Eliza flinched when he touched her pussy. His finger gently touched over her entrance.

“Oh, yes,” he murmured.

Eliza watched him undress. He looked to be in good shape for an old guy in his mid-30s. He was almost as old as her parents so that was really old. When he only had his boxers on, she stared intently at his underwear. Something was pushing the front material out. She was about to see for the first time a real live cock. He bent down to pull his boxers off then straightened back up. Eliza’s eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. Eleanor told her that at first, it’s hard to believe such a large thing could fit inside you but they easily can. At this moment she doubted her sister.

Eliza’s was pushed down on the desk. He opened her legs wide. She didn’t know where to put her feet so she let her legs hang in the air not knowing how long she could hold them up. The thought vanished when his cock head touched her pussy. He nestled it between the lips. His face looked very intense and focused. This was it. She was about to be deflowered. She might be fortunate enough to get pregnant today, maybe even by Mr. Rockner, though she knew it was unlikely since her period ended only days ago and she wouldn’t likely release an egg so soon after.

Eliza tried to relax. She wished Eleanor hadn’t told her that the first penetration could hurt since it’s breaking her hymen. Sister did say that after that everything is good but Eliza couldn’t even stand the short pain of vaccinations. The slow circling of Mr. Rockner’s cock between her lip was maddening. What was he waiting for?

“Are you ready to belong to me?” he asked.

She nodded. How would she belong to him after he fucked her?

She felt the pressure of his cock pushing forward. She screeched. His cock tore through the thin skin attached to her vagina. Her opening which was perfectly adequate to bleed out of every month was now even bigger because a large cock pushed into it. She wanted to see what her pussy looked like as soon as she could. It would be a whole new look without her hymen. Her hole would look much bigger. His cock kept moving deeper until it stopped. He was in her. She had all of him.

He slowly fucked her. Eleanor was right. This felt good and the momentary pain from when he removed her cherry was already a distant memory though she was glad she’d never have to experience it again. She knew that brief sharp pain was an event that she would never forget.

He didn’t stay slow for long. He rammed into her and said things like, “This is my pussy.” and “Your pussy belongs to me.” She didn’t take him literally. Eleanor told her this was something some guys like to say and her pussy would “belong” to many guys today. Mr. Rockner would be the first of many.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” he shouted.

He sounded excited and his cock moved back and forth inside her at a much more rapid pace now. He grabbed her legs and pushed them back toward her head. He pulled her ass partially off the edge of the desk. He thrust even faster now. The only sounds were the wet noises where his cock and her pussy were joined and his heavy breathing. He groaned, suddenly stopped, then restarted with several slamming thrusts. He stopped again, restarted for only a couple more thrusts, then held his cock deep. Eliza expected him to restart once more but this time his cock head hammered against the upper wall of her pussy then she felt an explosion of warm liquid shooting everywhere. The sensation was surprisingly satisfying. Eleanor hadn’t said much about the feeling of a man cumming inside her but Eliza immediately liked it. She wasn’t sure why but it gave her a feeling of accomplishment when all she did was lay there and get fucked. He pulled his cock out and she felt her pussy drip cum. Too bad it didn’t all stay inside her.

“You have a great pussy. I’d fuck you again,” he said, pulling her to a sitting position

“Do you want to try doggy?” Eliza asked, eager to try other fucking positions.

“I’d love to but I want to fuck as many as your classmates today as possible.”

“I understand,” said Eliza disappointed he wouldn’t immediately fuck her again.

“Would you have any idea where Hannah Horton or Desiree Duncan are?”

“No,” Eliza answered, shaking her head. She hadn’t seen anyone she knew beyond her sister and Mr. Rockner.

“Come on. There’s some boys eager to fuck you.” No one was banging on the door anymore.

She reached for her clothes.

He stopped and laughed. “You won’t need those.”

She felt stupid. Of course, she wouldn’t need her clothes. They were purposefully disposable. If she was lucky, she could get them during Mr. Rockner’s English class if they were still here.

“Let’s go” he said grabbing her arm and pulling her with him just like before.

He unlocked the door and they stepped out into the hallway. It was unexpectedly deserted. The boys who were so eager to fuck her were nowhere in sight. Out of a door, suddenly staggered Miss Jones, who worked in the front office. She was a cute brunette in her early 20s. She locked eyes with Mr. Rockner.

“Go on,” said Mr. Rockner. “I had you last year. I’m looking for fresh pussy.”

Her face looked grateful. She quickly walked past Mr. Rockner and Eliza.

Mr. Hammer, the janitor, a naked pudgy gray haired man with a prominent bald spot appeared out of the same door that Miss Jones just did. Eliza looked at his cock. It drooped but it looked wet so she deduced it was recently used and likely on Miss Jones.

“Hey Harry!” said Mr. Rockner. “Do you want to try some young tight pussy that I just deflowered?”

Mr. Hammer looked her up and down and grinned. “Absolutely.”

Eliza was pushed toward Mr. Hammer who grabbed her and pulled her into his janitor’s office, closing the door behind.


As Susan drove off, she hoped Eliza would be okay and that Eleanor would be able to check on her younger sister. Susan had no idea how feasible it was. There were much more people at a school than most places of business. She was customer service manager of a five person team. Three girls and two guys. They were all young, in their early 20s. As she neared her workplace, her thoughts left her daughters and settled on how her day might go.

The worse part of Population Day was the inversion of who was in charge. The two young men on her team had to answer to her. She was their immediate supervisor. She told them how to do things better or how they messed up. She hoped those few instances she was a little hard on them wouldn’t result in them fucking her angrily. She thought she and the whole team respected each other but today she was subservient to all males and that included those she was the boss.

She entered the office passing by, as always, the top boss’s office. Jack’s door was open like normal. He usually didn’t come into work until later but today he was already here. She saw the three girls from her customer service team bent over the front of his desk and he actively fucked Joanna. She knew it was Joanna because of her long dark hair. Susan moved on and went into her office. She put her purse in a desk drawer so she wouldn’t lose her keys or anything important. She slipped off her shoes then moved to the front of her desk, sat on the edge, and waited. She didn’t have to wait long. Jordan peeked his head in.

“Hey, Susan is here!” he called out excitedly. She didn’t resist when he grabbed her arm and pulled her out. Today her male employees were in charge.

“About time we got some action,” said Brandon. “Jack is hogging the girls and Maria isn’t in yet.” Maria was the admin assistant and accountant and basically the real person that made this business operate.

Susan wasn’t going to suggest anything. If they wanted her to take off her red skirt and white blouse, they would do it. If they wanted her to undress, they would say so. She felt cold and saw that her hardened nipples where making indents in the material.

“Let’s see what you got!” Jordan said. He reached into the gap between the button of her top and pulled. The cheap blouse sent buttons flying. He stared at her boobs. “Nice!”

He pulled on her skirt but it didn’t go far. She pointed behind her. He spun her around and unzipped her then successfully pulled the skirt down. He pushed her forward and grabbed her pussy. She jumped.

“Nice!” he complimented.

“Where do you want to do her?” asked Brandon.

“How about on the floor right here?”

“Yea, right here in customer service.”

“I know, let’s do it on her desk. Every time she’s at her desk, she’ll think about us fucking her.”

“Yea!” Brandon said enthusiastically.

Neither Jordan nor Brandon was here last Population Day. The only person on her team from last year was Amilee. Susan felt no need to tell Jordan and Brandon that the three guys on her team last Population Day fucked her on her desk and she didn’t think about it at all afterward beyond spending half an hour the next day sanitizing her desk.

The three of them went to her office. She had cleared her desk off yesterday in case this very situation happened.

“Get on!” Brandon barked.

She sat on the end of the desk then laid down on it with her legs hanging over the edge. She kept telling herself to get something interesting to look at on the ceiling above her desk and each time Population Day came around, she hadn’t gotten around to doing it.

Jordan got up on the desk and got down on Susan. She felt his hard cock slide between her pussy lips then he pushed into her. He fucked her immediately but not urgently. He began the familiar motion right away without first lingering to take in the initial sensations of filling her pussy. She looked up at the ceiling. His sounds indicated he was enjoying her. In a few minutes, his motion increased and she waited for the feel of his throbbing cock. He groaned deeply and also jammed his cock deeply. His cock throbbed releasing cum. Brandon took his turn and he fucked her faster, lasting only a couple of minutes.

“That was good,” said Brandon to Jordan as they stood looking at Susan’s dripping pussy.

“Yea” Jordan agreed. “Let’s got see if any of the girls are free.”

Once the guys were gone, Susan sat up. She felt it was better to treat this day like any other day. She could possibly get some miscellaneous work done since customer service was closed.

Susan headed to the break room to get coffee. When she entered, she froze. Ed was there. The naked warehouse manager tossed something into the trash then turned and saw her. Susan was too late. She didn’t step out fast enough. He smiled and approached her.

“Let’s go have a fun time,” he said grabbing her wrist.

Susan’s stomach sank. Jillie had quit a couple months ago so she would not be in the warehouse on this Population Day like she was last time.

Ed led her through the door to the warehouse. She was greeted by the cheers of twenty plus warehouse workers, all men.


Rodney entered his office building. He didn’t bother stopping at his office or anywhere else. He walked straight back and through the door at the end of the hallway. It was their conference room here on their 9th floor offices.

Boss George hired six young and sexy female interns, all in their early 20s, a month before Population Day. All six were lined up on their backs on the conference table. George was fucking a brunette making her big tits bounce back and forth.

Rodney stepped up to Coriander Cooper, a skinny blonde. He hoped her pussy would be as tight as he had imagined. He lined up his cock and shoved it into her hole. He had an extra long cock and he loved seeing the expression of surprise on her face as he went deeper than she likely every experienced before. The skinny little bitch had a nice tight cunt like he had hoped. Her hot tunnel squeezed around his long shaft. He fucked her with long, slow strokes. She purred softly.

“You like my cock fucking you, slut?” he taunted.

“Don’t call me that.”

“I can call you whatever I want today.”

“I’m not a slut,” Coriander insisted

“Yes, you are. Today all girls are sluts. I know you were looking forward to Population Day more than guys are.”

“No,” she moaned, shaking her head.

“Don’t lie to me!” He grabbed her small tits while fucking into her harder. Her head lolled back and forth now.

The slut’s squeezing tight pussy was doing a number on his cock. His balls began to boil and he would coat her cunt with creamy cum soon. He rammed her cunt while holding her tits tight. Each hard jab made her grunt loudly.

“You ready, slut? I’m gonna cum in your little pussy. I’m gonna send my juice way up inside you.”

The slut didn’t respond. She just continued to grunt out with every inward slamming thrust.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.