Accidental Peep - Cover

Accidental Peep

by raltsn

Copyright© 2022 by raltsn

Erotica Sex Story: Mark peeks into Monica's bedroom to see if she's still sleeping and interrupts her masturbating. Now he has to help her finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

More inspiration the last time I went back to the house and saw “Monica”.

Anyway, my regular caveat. I’m not a real author, I just play one on the internet. I wish I was able to create great stories like Al Steiner, RLFJ and those folks, but alas, you’re stuck with no plot stroke stories. This is just an outlet for my fantasies, you’d be surprised how erotic it is to get it down on (virtual) paper. So, enjoy. Or don’t! Thanks as always!


We’ve had roommates for a few years. Steve and Monica were friends of my wife from her post divorce days. Steve was in his late 40’s at the time and Monica, his younger sister was in her late 20’s. For a while they shared a room to save money but after we bought another house and moved out, she took one of the other rooms in our house. It was great for us as added income now that we had two houses.

At the moment, we are still in the process of moving our stuff from the old house into the new house. It hasn’t been a fast process. So currently, our master bedroom is a mess. We took out the bedroom set but left all the residual crap there until we had time to move everything. Plus, my step-daughter liked our bathroom better so while she wasn’t sleeping in the master, she was using the bathroom and shower. Bottom line, it was open, no one was really using it daily.

So - where were we? Oh right, Monica. She was cute in her own way. She was super short, like 4’11 and a wee bit pudgy. She had really nice legs with a roundish butt and belly. I hate to say it but she reminded of Mike Wazowski, you know, Monsters Inc! She used to have short, but thick curly hair but had shaved it off a year or so ago so it would grow back nicer. Except she seemed to enjoy the look and had kept it shaved. Still, she was cute. But she had these tits, I mean HUGE tits. For such a small frame, they looked even bigger. I am a leg man, tits are nice but don’t get me going but even for me, it was hard not to stare at them.

Monica said she was a lesbian but also admitted she had never dated a women, much less ever had sex with one. Matter of fact, she had never dated. Period. She was pretty inexperienced sexually, but still liked to flirt here and there. I was pretty sure that she really had no idea what she liked. Or at a minimum was bi-sexual, if she ever got around to having sex.

For the most part, Monica was like my little sister, or my little step-sister since there was a lingering semi-sexual thing going on between us. Nothing overt. Just a comment or wink here and there, rarely anything physical. I mean, occasionally I would masturbate to some fantasy about her but she had never indicated that she was interested in doing anything sexual.

And, that leads us to today. Steve had gone to work and I had some stuff to take care of in that house so I got there at 8am so I could take care of all of the outstanding issues while working there. I had told Steve and Monica yesterday that I’d be there so I knew Steve would be leaving around 8:30 and wouldn’t be returning until at least 7. It was his busy day. Monica just stayed home and, well, honestly I have no idea what she did all day.

I had calls until 10 and I hadn’t seen Monica yet. I was feeling kinda horny and wanted to rub one out but didn’t want her to come looking for me so I figured that I would take a quick break and head over into the empty bedroom. My step daughter, Hannah, had been using it as her personal dump when she was home for break so I knew she had to have left a pair of used panties in her dirty clothes that I could whack off to, or on, or in, whichever felt best.

First though, I wanted to make sure that Monica wasn’t going to come down looking for me. I decided to go check up and see if she was awake so I quietly walked up the stairs and around the corner to where the door to her bedroom was. It was slightly ajar but it looked like a light was on or the blinds were open so I figured she was awake. Silently, I walked up to the door and opened it a little more so I could peek in. As soon as I did I heard a moan. I froze in my tracks just as I poked my head into the room. Monica was lying on her bed, about 3 feet from the door. Her head was away from me and her legs were wide open with her hands inside her panties. It was obvious what she was doing with them.

I was torn. On one hand, I was fascinated watching her finger herself but on the other hand, I knew I had to get out of there without her seeing me and feeling embarrassed. Unfortunately, fate forced my hand. Before I had a chance to make that split second decision in my head, Monica’s eyes opened slightly and focused on my face right inside her door. She squealed and pulled the covers up over herself.

“Sorry” I muttered as I retreated. “I wanted to see if you were up yet”

My face felt about 1000 degrees as I practically ran downstairs. I went and sat down on the loveseat, any thoughts for whacking off were gone. Although, I was totally turned on from what I saw.

After about 10 minutes, I heard the door open up stairs and Monica appeared and started coming down the stairs. Her face was neutral and I couldn’t tell if she was mad or not. I still felt horrible.

“I’m really sorry Monica, I didn’t mean to intrude. I uh, just wanted to see if you were awake before uh... “ I stuttered, trying to apologize.

“Before what?” she asked.

“Ah before uh ... I was going to my uh ... bedroom.” I tried explaining. “OK fine, I was gonna whack off and I didn’t want you to interrupt so I was making sure you were sleeping or didn’t need anything from me.”

Monica laughed. “And look what happened.”

My face turned red again as I started stuttering out more apologies.

“Oh I’m just kidding Mark, I know it was an accident.” she laughed.

Since she was home all day, she tended to wear more comfortable than stylish clothes while she was home. Today, she was wearing, well, I’ll call it a house dress. It wasn’t a mumu, but close. It was sleeveless and I could tell when she walked, she wasn’t wearing a bra. I could see her hard nipples poking through. OK, now I started thinking about whacking off again and as soon as she left, I was heading into the bedroom and taking care of business.

Monica seemed to have other plans though.

“But, I wasn’t able to finish.” She said as she walked up and stood in front of me.

“Oh I’m uh, sorry. I’ll let you go back and I promise I won’t come upstairs again.” I replied.

“Yeah, not good enough Mark.”

“Um, what do you mean?”

To my surprise, she responded by climbing up on my lap and straddling me. I was so surprised that I didn’t say anything and I am pretty sure my mouth was hanging open. She leaned in and put her arms around my neck and ground her pussy into my crotch.

“Mmmmm, this is a start” she purred as she leaned over and started kissing my neck and ears as she continued to grind her pussy into me.

Now, I’m a guy and if a cute girl starts grinding her pussy into my crotch, well, I am sure I don’t have to tell you what kind of response you’ll get. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and the jeans were getting way too tight if you know what I mean.

After about a minute or so my brain finally kicked in and I reached down and pushed my hands up her dress and around her legs, up her thighs and around her ass and squeezed. It felt nice.

“Mmmmm that felt nice.” she murmured, still grinding on me. I kept running my hands up and down her smooth legs and grabbing her ass, pulling her into my crotch.

“I can make you really cum if that’s what you want.” I whispered in her ear.

She pulled away, still grinding slowly on me and faced me.

“Oh really, how are you going to do that?” she asked.

“Stand up, take off your panties and give them to me, then go in my bedroom and wait for me.” I replied.

She looked at me for what seemed like forever before sliding off and standing in front of me. I leaned forward and stared her down.

“Well?”

In response, she reached under her dress and slid down her panties, picked them up and tossed them onto my lap before turning around and walking away towards my bedroom. I picked up her panties, they were soaked in the front. I put them up to my nose and took a big whiff, I think my cock grew two inches. Her musk was overwhelming and I think my rock hard cock led the way into the bedroom.

When I opened the bedroom door, I forgot there was no furniture so Monica was standing in the middle of the room looking around. I had no idea what I was going to do next as I never expected to be in this situation so I walked up and stood in front of her. She looked up at me expectantly.

“Now what?” she asked.

In response, I leaned in and my mouth met her, I reached up and put my hand around her throat, pulling her in. She moaned and her lips parted so that our tongues could play.

“Whatever I tell you.” was my response. “Put your arms up”

She did as asked and I reached down and pulled the dress up over her head and tossed it on the floor. Her tits were huge, and more amazing than I thought. I just couldn’t help it and leaned down and took one of them in my mouth while using the other hand to tweak her nipple. That seemed to work as she moaned and pulled herself closer to me, almost trying to shove her whole tit into my mouth.

After a few minutes I pulled away and pulled my shirt off and tossed it on the floor next to her dress and then shucked my jeans off as well.

“Lay down on the towel here.” I commanded.

She complied and sat down on the blanket, and then laid back with her knees up and closed. I got down on the floor in front of her and gently pulled her legs apart. She had a full, dark bush which was all matted and wet. I could immediately smell the same musk as I did when I got a whiff of her panties and my dick almost burst through my briefs. As I leaned in, I could see her pussy lips protruding from her bush, all engorged and a darker then the area around it.

I started off by kissing the inside of her thighs, starting at her knee and working my way down into her bush. But instead of diving into her pussy, I just lightly brushed over it and started kissing up the inside of her other thigh. She moaned audibly and seemed to be trying to thrust her pussy up into my face. I held her off and kept working on her inner thighs, and just teasing her. Just when she though that I would bury my face into her heaven, I’d just keep going up the other side.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.