Pixy Welding Inc - Cover

Pixy Welding Inc

Copyright© 2022 by Romulus twin

Chapter 16

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An odd man meets an odd girl half his age. She is taking the same track his life took 20 years ago. It's definitely going to FUBAR his life in unexpected ways.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Size   Caution   Violence  

Seeing the van, Pixy asked “How the hell does a county have the money for such equipment anyway?”

“This is a major corridor for drug and human trafficking from points south,” John replied.

“DEA, DHS, or Border Patrol are probably the listed owners, not this county. However, they have access to it, and unfortunately, they are obviously on the take. When this job is done, I’ll be dropping a word in some friendly ears back in DC to let them know what’s happening here.”

Pixy sat in his lap, and hugged him. Not a ‘bang me now’ hug, more the ‘warmth of a friendly face’ hug.

He pulled Mary over into his other lap speaking to the pair “We are going to live here until it’s time to move on. Mary, you need to think about what you want to do with your camper and truck. I would suggest setting the truck up as an inspection rig if you’re going to keep it. For the company we are going to set up, we can have a quality control, quality assurance, and NDE program in house. To get us started, I already have a program written, and I carry Level III certifications through American Society of Quality ASQ, and American Society of Non-destructive Testing ASNT, along with an American Society for Welding AWS Senior Certified Weld Inspector certs. Between us, we have the technical end covered. Since you have documented training from the Air Force, you’re a natural pick for that board position.”

Mary looked at him in confusion as did Pixy. Pixy spoke up first.

“Mom and Dad have an LLC for the farm, but they don’t have a board, why is that?”

John looked at her and said, “A ‘Limited Liability Corporation’ doesn’t legally need a board, but a board is needed if it intends to be accepted into the business world. Client companies like to see a regular structure rather than what to them appears like a fly-by-night company. Truthfully, it’s a dog and pony show, but a necessity to be allowed, much less invited to bid certain projects.” He continued “The cleaner we start, the less we have to fix down the road.”

They both nodded at that. Then Mary spoke up “Can your toy space hold my bike along with your bikes?”

“I don’t know what you ride, but if it’s not bigger than a Goldwing it should.”

“It’s a BMW R Nine T Scrambler if that helps you.”

Thinking on it, he said, “That should ‘just’ fit. We’ll need to check that tomorrow sometime.”

John patted their asses, and said, “Get ready for bed, we need to get back on some semblance of a schedule.”

They stood and headed to the shower. John remained seated after he heard the shower start. Looking around his camper, he was debating its’ future usefulness. It could in theory sleep six, but he wasn’t so sure of that, given how much space these two had already claimed. He could easily afford something new, but to himself, he was a natural tightwad. The early military life had broken him of wanting for various luxuries. No bugs, dry, and secure was more his speed these days. Thinking on this, he pulled the laptop back out, and checked his investment account. Noting the current net worth, he figured he could easily afford to upgrade. The two apparently frolicking women in his shower were definitely worth it. Logging off, he stood, undressed, and entered the bathroom just as the pair opened the shower curtain and stepped out with water dripping from them in interesting places.

John quickly showered himself, then stepped out to find the pair waiting on him with towels. Pixy started toweling his head, while Mary, on her knees, toweled his ass and legs while sucking his hardening dick. The towel was soon forgotten as she grabbed both his ass cheeks and power sucked him, with deep rapid head bobs.

He didn’t even try to hold back as he grabbed her head and held it down while he shot his load down her throat.

When he was done, Pixy said “We didn’t feel up to being fucked, then needing to shower again, so we thought we’d empty your balls pre-emptively.

John certainly didn’t have a problem with the plan and told them so with a grin.

John walked back into the kitchen to set up his coffee for morning and saw it already done. He didn’t understand how he missed one of them doing so. Shrugging his shoulders, he entered the bedroom finding Mary already in the bed waiting for John, and Pixy sitting on the edge taking out her nipple and face hardware and setting it aside. John crawled in, laying on his back next to Mary, then Pixy bookended him laying down next to him.

Lifting his arms, both girls rolled over onto their sides, laying their heads on his shoulders, while he caressed the smooth skin of their backs. Soon they were all asleep. Once again Johns dreams were filled with the deep blue pools of Pixy’s eyes, and the dusky skinned round ass of Mary.

Years of experience woke him about 0330. Something was making noise that shouldn’t be there, so he untwined himself and stood in the darkened room listening for what woke him. He heard some noise from outside near his rig. He pulled on his shorts, T-shirt, and shoulder rig with a 1911. Then padding into the living room, he looked through the slit in the blinds seeing two dark figures besides his rig. Reaching up he first triggered the security panel that activated all the cameras to make sure they were on, then triggered the flood lights.

One of the idiots took a shot at his lights, then turned to run. The other idiot ran in the direction of the picnic bench in apparent blind panic. He tripped going ass over teakettle, then busting his head on the edge of the concrete picnic table. He didn’t move again.

He turned at the girls running into the room and said, “Get dressed. Company is coming.”

He didn’t bother calling the law seeing the park manager up the road on his cell phone. John started up his laptop as he switched off the security system. Taking out the memory card, he copied it over to his laptop, then reinserted the card into the security system and restarted it.

Grabbing a flashlight, he finally got around to going outside to check on what they had been doing. Looking all around he saw nothing. Looking under his rig he saw a blinking indicator light. ‘Fuck me, those bastards were wiring my truck’ he thought. He popped the hood, disconnected the battery out just in case. Looking under again, he saw the blinking light still blinking, so the device was self powered. He’d disarmed more complicated setups in the past, and was debating if he should when a deputy pulled up.

His first reaction was to check the guy on the ground, but John knew he was dead, just by the angle of his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.