U Is for Interview - Cover

U Is for Interview

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: A follow-up to "T is for Tease." How Hanzo and Ami met. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Ha ha, Mia, did I fool you? I’m grinning so big. I bet you want to punch my arm. Oh, I want you to punch my arm. Go ahead, I dare you. This is a transcript of the interview Hanzo and I did last year for the Art for Everyone project for that NGO we were working for at the time. It’s just the last section of the interview. Also I’m enclosing a snapshot of the sketch that’s mentioned.

Kisses
Your ever-lovin Ami

Please Wait while image loads

Artist’s and Models

Interview with Hanzo and Ami

Interviewer: How did you two meet?

Hanzo: Art class.

Ami: Yeah, we were both models.

Hanzo: And there was a scheduling mistake.

Ami: We both showed up for the same session.

Hanzo: And the instructor decided we could both model.

Ami: Pose. It’s called pose.

Hanzo: Whatever. Anyway we both posed. The instructor said it would give the students a chance to pick which of us they wanted to draw. I figured everyone would want to do Ami. I mean, who wouldn’t?

Ami: There were five girls in the class. Just two guys. So I figured Hanzo had a clear advantage. Especially since I happened to know the two guys were gay.

Hanzo: They were? I didn’t know that.

Ami: Trust me, they were.

Hanzo: So that’s why you went up on your toes? To look taller?

Ami: I was just stretching. It was a hard pose to hold.

Hanzo: It was.

Ami: I noticed you were doing a little stretching, too. Your dick.

Hanzo: That was a little embarrassing. It’s all your fault.

Ami: Ha ha. Poor guy.

Hanzo: I was so hot for you.

Ami: Me too. I was clenching myself. I couldn’t help it. I was so wet. I was worried some of it would run down my thigh. If the class had lasted another ten minutes I might have come.

Hanzo: After the class we went back to my apartment.

Ami: We’ve hardly been apart since.

Interviewer: That’s so sweet. Who won the competition? Who had more paintings done of them?

Ami: (shrugs)

Hanzo: (shrugs)

Ami: I think after the first minute, we forgot all about that we were being sketched.

Hanzo: Right.

Ami: But later the teacher gave us his sketch of us. He did us both. I think it was really nice.

Hanzo: I think he made you taller than you really are.

Ami: He did not. And he made my breasts smaller.

Hanzo: He made your breasts just right.

Ami: And then there’s your dick.

Hanzo: What about my dick?

Ami: As soon as we’re done with this, I’ll show you.

Hanzo: We’re done. Let’s go.

PS Oh boy did I show him!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.