Amber's Education - Cover

Amber's Education

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Incest Sex Story: A shy, introverted, 14-year-old girl learns about sex from her male cousin, then, having gained confidence, seduces her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Cousins   .

Amber was a very shy fourteen-year-old, late to develop, girl. Her chest was still relatively flat; she barely filled an A-cup bra. She had no friends at school or who lived near her. She had a sixteen-year-old male cousin, Billy, who lived on a farm about five miles out of town, which she was comfortable being around because they had grown up together; their mothers were sisters.

Amber’s mother passed away from cancer when Amber was ten. Her father, Jack, raised her since then. Her Mom’s sister, Beth, was her source of information about female things, but Amber’s shyness prevented her from asking Beth about sexual things.

Beth was a single Mom who lost her husband in an auto accident. She hired farm hands to run and maintain the place.

One evening while school was out for the summer, Amber decided that it was time to find out what all the sex words meant that she had heard at school during the past year.

“Daddy, would you turn off the TV so we can talk,” Amber asked.

“Sure Baby, what’s up?” Jack asked as he turned off the TV.

“Daddy, this past year at school I heard a lot of girls talking about sex stuff. I don’t know what any of it means,” she said, blushing fiercely.

“I think you should ask Aunt Beth about that kind of stuff,” he replied.

“I can’t do that, Daddy. There’s a lot I can talk to her about, but not sex stuff,” Amber stated.

“Why not, Baby? She’s almost like your second Mom.”

“Daddy, I’d die of embarrassment!” she exclaimed.

“What about Billy? He’s a teenager like you. I’m sure he’d be glad to teach you,” Jack suggested.

“Daddy, that’s a great idea! Billy and I have always been able to talk about anything,” Amber said excitedly.

Jack pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his sister-in-law, Beth.

When she answered, Jack said, “Hi Beth, how is everything?”

“Everything’s good, Jack,” she replied.

“Beth, I need a favor. Can Amber stay with you for a couple of weeks?” he asked.

“What’s going on, Jack?” Beth asked.

“Beth, you know how close Billy and Amber are. Amber needs some information that he can provide. She’s so shy and doesn’t feel comfortable talking with anyone else,” Jack stated.

“No problem, Jack. When can you bring her out here?” Beth asked.

“How about Saturday around 10 am?”

“We’ll be looking forward to it,” Beth stated.

“Thanks a lot, Beth. Good night,” Jack said and hung up.

Jack went back to the living room and told Amber about the arrangements.

“Thank you, Daddy. I’m sure being with Billy and talking to him will answer my questions,” Amber said as she hugged her Dad.

On Saturday, Jack drove Amber out to the farm. Amber took her suitcase to the guest room then ran to find Billy. Beth invited Jack to have some coffee before he went home, and he accepted.

As they sat at the table, Beth asked, “So, what can Amber talk to Billy about but not me?”

“Sex,” Jack replied.

“So she’s asking a horny teenage boy about sex?” laughed Beth.

“I hope it doesn’t go further than talk,” mumbled Jack.

“Jack, it’s been years since you had a piece of ass. Maybe when she comes home, you’ll get some,” Beth said seriously.

“You’ve got to be kidding! You think I’d fuck my daughter?”

“Why not, Jack? Billy fucks me almost every night. You can count on Billy taking Amber’s cherry. It’s what he’s done with every girl he’s been with. Amber probably will want sex when she gets home,” Beth stated.

Jack finished his coffee and went home. That night, while sitting in his bedroom, he thought about the conversation he had with Beth, making him horny. He finally admitted that he had lusted for his daughter for a couple of years. Turning on his computer, he browsed to his favorite website. It featured videos of girls with adult men. Finding one with a girl who looked similar to Amber, he jacked off while watching it and moaned Amber’s name.

The next day, Billy and Amber were out in the barn. Billy had talked her out of her clothes, and they were both naked. Amber had never seen a cock before and was amazed when Billy’s went from soft to hard.

“Why does it get hard, Billy?” Amber asked.

“Amber, it gets hard so it can go inside a girl or woman,” he explained.

Billy reached out and massaged Amber’s tiny tits. “Can I suck on them?” he asked.

“They’re so small, Billy. Do you really like them?” she asked.

Billy didn’t answer; he just sucked on one and flicked her erect nipple with his tongue.

“Oh, Billy, that feels nice,” she stated as she instinctively wrapped her hand around his fat, seven-inch cock.

“Move your hand up and down my cock, Amber, so I can feel good too,” he instructed.

Somehow, Amber knew just how tight her hand should be, and it wasn’t long before his cum shot all over her stomach.

“Eww, what is that stuff, Billy?” she asked as she used her fingers to wipe it off as best she could.

“That’s cum, Amber. Every guy shoots it like that when they get sexually excited,” he explained.

Amber scooped some cum off her belly and brought it to her mouth, tasting it.

“It doesn’t taste bad, a little salty though,” she stated.

“We better get dressed or Mom will come looking for us,” Billy advised.

The two of them dressed and went back to the house. When they entered the kitchen to get drinks, Beth was standing there.

“Where have you two been?” she asked, picking up the scent of sperm.

“I’ve been showing Amber around the farm. It’s been a while since she was here last,” Billy stated.

“Uh huh. I guess the barn was last on the tour,” Beth stated, knowing his ways.

“I’m all sweaty. Is it okay if I go take a shower and change?” Amber queried.

“Sure Sweetie, go right ahead,” Beth replied.

When Amber left the kitchen, Beth told Billy to sit down.

“How did it go Billy,” she asked.

“I got her naked and sucked on her small tits while she jacked me off. I came on her belly and she tasted it,” Billy stated.

“Well, you’ve got two weeks to get her out of her shell and fuck her until she needs it all the time. Your uncle hasn’t had a piece of ass in years and I want Amber fucking him as much as my sister did when she was alive,” Beth told him.

“Don’t worry, Mom. You know how many farm girls I’ve turned into sluts,” he proudly stated.

“Billy, she’s not a farm girl and I don’t want you turning her into a slut. I just want her to need sex.”

“Okay, Mom, I won’t overdo it with Amber,” he promised.

“She’s not on the pill, so use protection. I don’t want her going home knocked up,” Beth admonished him.

They sat around watching TV for the rest of the evening. When she went to bed, Amber couldn’t stop thinking about the size of Billy’s cock and did something she’d never done before; she rubbed her pussy. She felt good doing it, and when she unknowingly rubbed her clit, she felt like she never had before. It felt like her entire body received an electric shock, and she liked it.

She told Billy what had happened in bed and asked him about it the next day.

“Girls and women have this thing right at the top of their slit called the clitoris, or clit. It’s like a miniature cock and when it gets stimulated it can make them have an orgasm, or cum,” he explained.

“But I didn’t shoot stuff out of my vagina,” she replied.

“Amber, most people call your vagina a pussy or twat. Women don’t usually shoot stuff out when they cum,” he stated.

“Billy, I know this will sound strange, but I liked that feeling. Will you make me cum?” Amber requested.

“There’s nothing strange about liking to cum, Amber. Let’s go to the barn and get naked. I’ll make you cum as much as you want!” Billy exclaimed.

Billy took Amber’s hand, and they went to the barn, stripping once they entered. He led Amber into the hayloft, where he had a mattress.

“Lay down and enjoy the feelings I’m going to give you,” Billy directed.

Amber complied and instinctively spread her legs. Billy used one hand to massage her small tits, gently pinching and pulling on her nipples.

“Oh, Billy, that feels so good. I never played with my tits, I thought they were too small to give me any feelings,” she moaned.

Billy moved his other hand to her tight slit, then separated her outer lips and stroked a finger up and down them.

“Billy, you’re finger is almost inside me!” she yelled as he gathered her seeping juices on his fingers.

One of his fingers then moved to circle her clit. Soon, Amber let out a cry of pleasure as her orgasm overtook her.

When her breathing returned to normal, she said, “Thank you, Billy.”

“Want another?” he asked.

“Not now, Billy. I’m too sensitive, but would you like me to make you cum?” she responded as she reached for his cock.

“Would you give me a blow-job?” he asked.

“I don’t know what that is,” she replied.

“It’s when someone sucks on another person’s cock,” Billy stated.

“I don’t know Billy. You pee from there,” Amber responded.

“Amber, I’m not going to piss in your mouth. Remember what happened yesterday when you stroked my cock? It’s the same thing only using your mouth,” he argued.

“Well, okay I guess,” Amber replied as she took some of his cock in her mouth and sucked.

“Move your mouth up and down like you did with your hand,” he demanded.

Amber did as he wanted, taking a little more of him on each down-stroke until she gagged. She backed off a bit and continued until he came, flooding her mouth.

“Swallow it Amber! Keep swallowing my cum!” Billy yelled.

When he finished cumming he complimented Amber, “You did great for your first time. How did you like doing it?”

“Billy, I almost came when your cum shot into my mouth!” she exclaimed.

“Next time, play with your clit while you suck my cock and we can both cum,” he suggested.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.