Stud Conquers the World Book 1: Twin Sister's Dark Passion - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 1: Twin Sister's Dark Passion

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Zach is a young man who has a dream: to conquer the entire world. No matter what it takes, he will dominate this planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I had one goal in my life. To conquer the world.

To rise above the circumstances of my life and mold this planet into my will. I would not be stopped. Nothing would keep me from that goal. I would do anything to achieve it. I focused on that with an iron will.

Today, I turned sixteen. It was the start of my path toward that goal. My father had run off years before leaving me with my mother and twin sister. We lived in poverty. A small trailer in a rundown neighborhood. I didn’t care. I would rise above it.

I had a 4.0 GPA. I scored perfectly on every test. In the fall, I played football. In the spring, baseball. I wasn’t good enough to go pro, but it was part of my drive. I had to be fit. In shape. I had to learn leadership skills. Command a team to victory.

It was the first steps. Baby steps.

But I would need more than perfect grades, good looks, and a charismatic personality. The world had forces that moved in it. Forces that did not give up power lightly. I would contend with them. I would need power myself.

And since I had none to speak of, I had to gain it. I had to seize it.

The candles burned around my room added dancing light. The sandalwood incense filled the air with a spicy aroma. I closed my eyes and focused on my guide. The one who would lead me to power. I wouldn’t summon her.

I would create her. A tulpa. A Tibetan thought-form. A homunculus or a golem that could only be birthed by supreme will. Monks would meditate all their lives and never summon one. But they had no drive. No ambition. They robbed themselves of the will to find Nirvana.

I did. I would from my tulpa. I imagined her form. A busty and mature woman. A MILF. Wise and knowledgeable in so many things. She had dusky skin and a round face. Her large breasts swayed before her with dark-brown nipples thrusting from her wide areolas. Her legs were long and sleek. A shaved pussy.

Nisha, I thought. Come to me, Nisha!

Her name. “Thought,” in Sanskrit. The perfect name for my tulpa.

Appear before me, Nisha.

I could see her impaled on my cock thrusting out from my crotch. My face in her big breasts. Her arms would hold me to her tits. She would be my adviser. My lover. My unseen servant with me at all times. My companion and slave.

Sweat broke out on my forehead as I visualized her with such focus. My dick pulsed with my pounding heartbeat. The scent of the incense filled my nose. My brow furrowed. My mind ached with my concentration. My focus.

Nisha! I thought, my mind lashing out at the universe and whipping it to obey my will. Appear!

... Master... drifted through my thoughts.

I felt something hot around my dick. Wet and silky. A pussy. Then soft breasts touched my face. Heavy and warm. I opened my eyes and witnessed her translucent form. She wrapped her arms around my neck, becoming more and more real by the minute. She squeezed her twat about me as she threw back her head.

“Master!” she cried, manifesting into this world.

My tulpa. My Nisha.

I rubbed my face between her big breasts, savoring their pillowy softness on my face. My hands grabbed her ass. I squeezed her rump as her cunt clamped down on my hard, virgin cock. I savored the feel of her about me.

“Yes!” I growled in triumph, my face rubbing back and forth between her big tits. “Nisha.”

“Master,” the tulpa-MILF moaned, her voice throaty and mature. “Oh, Master, you have brought me out of the ether. I am yours.”

I squeezed my eyes shut. It felt incredible to take the first step in this long road towards world domination. And amazing to have a woman’s pussy around my cock. My fingers dug into her rump. I pulled on her. She groaned and slid up my cock.

Her pussy gripped me with such a wondrous fashion. I loved it as she slammed back down me. Nisha moaned as her cunt slid up and down my cock. It was a thrill to have my tulpa riding me. Her soft breasts rubbed against my face.

“Oh, Master, what a thrill this is,” she moaned. “This is sexual pleasure. Oh, my, this is intense.”

“It is,” I growled into her breasts.

Her ass flexed beneath my fingers as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. Her pussy suckled at me with her hunger. Her juicy pussy gripped me. I loved how she held me. I loved the way she gripped me.

It was fantastic to feel her about me. She squeezed with such silky delight as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. The pleasure I had denied myself to focus on my goals now swelled through me. My nuts brimmed with that load of cum.

I would flood my tulpa with my jizz.

She was mine to use as I needed.

I turned my head and kissed up her breast. Her smooth flesh rubbed on my lips. I found her nipple and suckled on her. I nursed on her. My cheeks hollowed. It felt so wonderful to feel that hot twat around me as I loved her nub.

“Master,” she moaned, her voice such a wondrous sigh.

She hugged my head to her nipple. I suckled at her teat as she slammed her cunt down my dick. I willed it. Milk gushed from her nub. She gasped as her motherly delight spilled over my tongue. I savored the creamy, sweet treat of the dairy passion.

I nursed from her as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. She rode me with such passion. It was a thrill to have her sliding her pussy up and down my shaft. This was a delight. All my preparations to summon my tulpa had worked.

Now I would enjoy the benefits.

I gulped down that sweet breast milk. I loved the flavor of it. My fingers kneaded her rump as she worked her cunt up and down my dick. Her pussy brought me closer and closer to cumming in her snatch. To spurting my cream into her pussy.

I would just baste her with everything that I had. It would be incredible to pump her snatch full of my jizz. To baste her with all that spunk. My dick throbbed with the need to spill my seed in her. To just pump her full of my cum.

She slammed her cunt down my dick. I reveled in her taking every inch of my cock. She massaged me with that delicious cunt. I groaned around her nipple. I suckled on her with hunger, gulping it down while her moans sang through the room.

“Oh, Master,” Nisha moaned, slamming her cunt down my dick. “You made it so I could climax. Yes, yes, I am going to cum on your cock.”

I wanted that so much. To feel her cunt spasming around my dick.

Her pussy rose up my cock, sucking at me with that juicy heaven. I groaned around her nipple, the pressure in my nuts about to explode. Then she slammed back down me. She took every inch of my dick in her juicy cunt.

And squealed out her delight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.