Stud Conquers the World Book 1: Twin Sister's Dark Passion - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 1: Twin Sister's Dark Passion

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zach is a young man who has a dream: to conquer the entire world. No matter what it takes, he will dominate this planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“You’re gay because I’m the only dick you want to fuck?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah,” Moira said. “My twin brother that’s issuing the dark arts to take over the fucking world. You better believe I am so wet for that.” She thrust two of her fingers into her cunt now. She quivered there in my doorway, her eyes so bright and wild.

“Jesus,” I groaned my heart pounding. “You are serious.”

“Yeah, I’ve been studying the occult for years to help you out,” Moira said.

I glanced at Nisha. “Is she needed for my plans?”

“I don’t believe so,” said Nisha. “You need four women to get the power you crave. She is not one of them. But that does not mean she isn’t useful. If she wants to have a sexual relationship with you in exchange for aiding you, how is that not something you should do?”

“She’s my sister,” I said. “We shared the womb.”

“Yes, yes, a powerful compulsion,” said Nisha.

“God, you’re talking to what you summoned,” said Moira. She fingered her cunt faster. Her small breasts jiggled. “She’s here, and I can’t even see her That’s so hot. I loved this so much. I am so glad that it worked. So, we going to bang it out? Huh? Me and you taking over the world together?”

I glanced at Nisha. Incest? That was a line I wasn’t sure I wanted to cross if I didn’t have to.

“I would advise you to make this alliance,” said Nisha. “While she is not the key for power, she will be of use in seizing the four women that you do need.”

“Fine,” I said to my sister. “You want to help me?”

“So long as we have the hottest, kinkiest sex ever,” she moaned. “Something that will really get Mom and all those holy rollers knickers in a twat. Ooh, they are such cunts. Just imagine Mrs. Augustine’s face when she realizes Saintly Zach fucked his twin sister.”

“It can’t ever come out, Moira,” I growled. “What we do has to stay secret. I have an image to cultivate.”

“God, you are going to pretend to be that good boy, huh?” asked Moira. “You’re going to fuck me and then go to church and sit next to Susannah Augustine and play at chaste lovers. Purity rings and all that bull crap.”

I nodded. “A politician needs a wife. She has to be above reproach. So do I. So a preacher’s daughter is perfect for me. So what me and you do can never come out.”

“Mmm, so we’ll fuck, commit black sabbaths for unholy power, and fuck some more,” Moira said, advancing. My twin sister had this wicked gleam in her eyes. “That’s fine with me. Makes it hotter when it’s a secret, doesn’t it?”

My dick throbbed. My twin sister had this sensuality despite her petite figure. She exuded sexuality. The rebellious fires burned in her eyes. I rose from the bed and stared at her, facing her as naked as the day we came into the world together, my dick hard.

“Yeah, you are finding this hot.” She licked her lips. “You finally got a taste for sex. Whatever you summoned unleashed all those horny desires you kept bottled up. Sixteen, and you never so much as jerked off once. But now you have a taste.”

I cupped her face, staring into her brown eyes. “I am not your toy. I won’t be your slave. Just because I have never fucked until today does not mean I will be brought down by my new taste of pleasure. If you want to help me, you serve me, Moira.”

“Mmm, yes, yes, I want to serve you,” she moaned. “I want to do such wicked, wicked things with you. Black masses at midnight. Unholy rites. Sinful debauchery. I want to take your cum in all my holes.” Her hand slid down my chest to my cock. “Have you ever wanted to fuck a girl in the ass? To bugger her with this mighty dick?”

“Goddamn,” I growled as she stroked me. “On your knees. I want to plow into that asshole.”

“Mmm, yes, Zach,” she purred and turned. She fell to her knees before me and wiggled her cute rump at me. Her dyed-purple hair spilling off her shoulders.

I fell to my knees behind her, Nisha smiling at me. My tulpa squeezed her big breasts as I pressed my cock into my twin sister’s butt-crack. I slid down her crevice, loving the feel of her butt-cheeks around the crown of my cock.

“Mmm, you’ll need to lube up, Master,” Nisha said. “Thrust your cock into your sister’s pussy. She’ll be wet enough.”

I winked at her as my cock reached my twin sister’s asshole. I kept going past it and found her pussy lips. I shuddered at the heat of her cunt against my dick. I thrust into my sister’s twat. She gasped as I penetrated her. Her head snapped up and her cunt clenched down on my dick.

“Mmm, you naughty brother,” she moaned. “That’s my forbidden pussy. Only one more cunt in the world is more taboo than this one.”

My dick throbbed in her snatch as our mother flashed through my mind.

“Mmm, that’s right,” she purred. “Maybe one day. I would love to lick her pussy.”

I ripped my cock out of her cunt, shocked by this powerful lust that rushed through me for our mother. I had never fantasized about her before. Never had that incestuous desire to fuck my mother. I didn’t have an Oedipal Complex.

I pressed my lubed dick against Moira’s asshole. I pressed forward, her anal ring widening before my cock. Nisha smiled and licked her lips while Moira tossed her head. She groaned as her sphincter stretched to swallow the tip of my cock.

“Oh, god, yes,” moaned Moira. Her head tossed. “Bugger me. Yes, yes, that’s it. Just slam to the hilt in me with that big dick and violate all rules of god and man!”

“You are such a rebellious slut,” I groaned as I pushed harder.

Her anal ring swallowed the tip of my cock.

It was so hot sliding into my twin’s bowels. It was amazing feeling her velvety asshole around my dick. The pleasure shot up my shaft. I groaned at this new delight. Blowjob. Pussy. Now anal. This was incredible to bugger my twin sister.

I slid deeper and deeper into her bowels. I loved the feel of her about me. This was such a wild night. Nisha smiled as she watched me bugger my sister. My heart pounded in my chest as she swallowed inch after inch of my dick.

“Fuck,” I groaned as I bottomed out in her.

“Ooh, you have such a big dick,” she moaned. “My twin brother is a hung stud! Yes! Fuck me! Pound me so hard Mom wakes up and hears us.”

That was the last thing I wanted. But Mom was a heavy sleeper and on the other side of the trailer.

I pumped away at her asshole. I fucked her hard. She squeezed her bowels around me. She massaged me with her hot flesh. My nuts slapped into her, my balls swelling with the pressure of my cum. The heat melted up my dick.

I grinned in delight as I fucked her. I plowed into her with just such force. It was a delight to fuck my sister. Incest was incredible. This could be addictive. I needed to be careful. If I got addicted to this, I would be in trouble.

But I had my plan. I would have to dominate four women for the power I needed. I buried hard into my twin sister’s asshole. She clamped her bowels down hard, gasping with delight as I plowed into her.

“That’s it,” she moaned. “God, just hammer that big dick into my asshole.”

“Shit,” I groaned, slamming into her, Nisha watching with such heat in her eyes.

My nuts slapped into my twin sister’s taint. I fucked into her bowels again and again. I plowed hard. She groaned with each thrust, her slender body trembling from the force of my thrusts. Her black hair danced as I fucked her hard.

Fast.

I pounded her with powerful strokes. I loved the feel of her bowels squeezing about me. Her anal sheath massaged me. My hands gripped her hips. I loved the feel of her anal sheath massaging me. Swelling that ache at the tip.

“Mmm, is she watching us?” groaned my sister. “Whatever it is you summoned.”

“My tulpa!” I grunted. “And, yes. She’s encouraging that.”

“Tulpa!” My sister clamped her asshole down my dick. “Ooh, that takes some mental energy. I’m not surprised. Yes, yes, pump that dick into my bowels. Oh, yes, yes, and she encouraged this?”

“Said you’d be useful,” I panted. “Keep you close.”

“She’s just an extension of your desires. Mmm, you just wanted to bugger me. You wanted to fuck your twin sister! Ooh, you got a sister complex. That’s so hot!”

I rolled my eyes and kept fucking her, ignoring her teasing. I hadn’t wanted to fuck her. To commit incest. If this ever got out, I would be ruined. But ... It was hot ramming into her forbidden hole. To bugger my sister with my dick.

She moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling from the impact. My hands squeezed her hips, feeling how silky smooth her skin was. I slid up her body, caressing her. She whimpered and rocked back into my thrusts. She clamped her flesh down hard on me. The pleasure shot through my body.

“Yes, yes, yes, I am going to cum so hard on this dick!” She wiggled her hips from side to side. “Just explode.”

“Explode!” I grunted, fucking into her with hard strokes. “Cum on my cock, Moira!”

“I will!” she purred, her asshole massaging my dick.

I rose towards that explosion as I drilled into her bowels. I would unload every drop of cum I had in my balls into her anal sheath. She would squeal her delight, too. She would love every moment of it as she came on my dick.

The pressure grew and grew towards that bursting point as I buried to the hilt in her asshole. She gasped, her purple hair dancing around her face. I rubbed at her small boobs, playing with them. I buried into her.

“Yes!” she hissed. “That’s it! My twin brother is awesome!”

Her asshole convulsed around my dick.

Her hot flesh spasmed around my cock. I groaned, the pleasure shot through me. The heat slammed through me. My nuts slammed into her taint as her asshole suckled at me. Her anal sheath nursed on me.

I erupted.

My dick pumped spunk into her bowels. An incestuous flood of bliss that pumped into her anal sheath. The pleasure shot through me as my sister’s anal sheath suckled at me. I rubbed at her tits, my mind melting.

“That’s it!” she gasped. “Yes, yes! Show god and the fucking world that you make your own rules!”

“Yes, you do, Master,” Nisha purred, squeezing her tits.

I groaned as I pumped blast after blast of spunk. The pleasure slammed into me. I gripped her hips as the pleasure raced through me. I hit the peak of my orgasm. She milked out the cum from my balls. Every last drop.

“Damn,” I groaned, my chest rose and fell. “That’s great. That was actually great.”

“Of course it was great,” moaned Moira. She crawled off my dick and turned around. She wore a mischievous grin on her face. “I’m your twin sister. How could it not be great?”

“God, I thought I had an ego,” I said, staring at her.

She winked at me. Then her gaze fell to my dick and she licked her lips. “Mmm, dirty dick. That looks yummy to suck upon.”

“You’re not,” I groaned then I shook my head. “No, no, of course you are.”

She winked at me and engulfed my dick. She suckled my dirty dick into her mouth. I groaned at the feel of her mouth around my cock. Her tongue danced around me, buffing off her own ass. She polished my pole.

It was so fucked up that she was doing it. So hot. She suckled with passion on my dirty dick, moaning in delight. She loved the taste of her own ass. Her eyes stared up at me with such wild lust in them as she suckled me clean.

“Damn,” I groaned, my heart pounding.

She winked at me as she nursed on me with hunger on my shaft.

It was incredible having her polish my pole clean. I shuddered, my heart pounding with the suction of her mouth. She nursed to clean off her ass, bobbing her head up and down my dick. My nuts twitched with the force of her suction.

I loved it. My face contorted with the delight of her cleaning my dick. She swirled her tongue around the crown. The pleasure shot down to my balls. I leaned back on my bed, Nisha kneeling beside me. She had such a wicked smile on her lips.

“Do I really crave this?” I asked her.

“Mmm, yes, Master,” she purred and kissed me.

My lips melted to her. She stroked my chest as her tongue thrust into my mouth. I shuddered, my sister bobbing my head. She was such a dirty thing. I shuddered as Moira polished my dick clean, bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

She hungered for that transgression. I was surprised she hadn’t wanted me to fuck her pussy. My dick throbbed in her mouth as she nursed with hunger. I groaned into my kiss with Nisha. My tulpa had such soft lips.

She broke the kiss and purred, “Cum in her mouth, Master.”

“Yes!” I groaned, my sister buffing my dick clean. Her every suckle brought me closer and closer to cumming. “Fuck!”

She bobbed her head down my cock then suckled back up it. Her suction was incredible. My face scrunched up as my balls lurched. Then I erupted. I fired my cum into my twin sister’s mouth. My jizz exploded from my cock.

I fell back on the bed, grunting as the pleasure slammed through me. Each blast of spunk into her mouth sent ecstasy firing through my body. I groaned, my nuts tightening from the pressure. My chest rose and fell.

Moira gulped down my cum.

She swallowed it with hunger. She nursed out my jizz. I shuddered, firing the last of my spunk into her mouth. I sucked in deep breaths, my entire body buzzing from the rapture of her naughty mouth. The pleasure suffused my mind.

“Mmm, yes, yes, she is going to be so perfect to your plans,” moaned Nisha.

“Who do I need for my plans?” I asked, staring up at her. “I know I need four women for the ritual, but who—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.