Stud Conquers the World Book 1: Twin Sister's Dark Passion - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 1: Twin Sister's Dark Passion

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Zach is a young man who has a dream: to conquer the entire world. No matter what it takes, he will dominate this planet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Incest   Brother   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

I heard the car pull up. I glanced at Nisha. My thought form sat on the bed, a big smile on her lips. “Just when you predicted she would arrive.”

“What good am I if I can’t get these small details right, Master?” she asked, her big boob swaying.

“So true,” I said.

I grabbed the sheets and pulled them over me. I lay on my side, pretending to be asleep. I hoped she wasn’t dumb enough to pound on the front door and wake up my mother. That would be a disaster and ruin all my sister’s work.

She knew which one my bedroom was. I hoped she would rap on my window or something. I wanted to sell it. Be asleep just in case she peered through somehow. Not sure. The trailer sat on cinder blocks, so the windows were high up.

The car turned off. Then the door opened and closed. Footsteps crunched on the gravel path. I groaned as she went for the front door. I sat up to sprang out of bed when I heard the screen door creak open then the front doorknob turned.

“She’s coming in,” Nisha said. “Your sister must have forgotten to unlock the door.”

“Which is perfect,” I said and laid down my head. “Providence. That’s what—”

I cut off and closed my eyes as Savannah opened the door to my bedroom. I didn’t give a hint that I was awake as I felt her staring at me. Then she slipped inside. It was all I could do not to open my eyes and peek at her.

“She’s getting naked,” Nisha reported. “She’s very excited.”

I could hear the clothes rustling. My dick throbbed. Then I smelled the spicy aroma of Moira’s pussy. Savannah was drenched in it. That was an exciting aroma. She moved towards me and climbed into the bed. I felt her against me.

“Zach,” she whimpered, shaking me. Then she just kissed me.

I groaned, pretending to awaken. I gasped and broke the kiss. “Savannah? What?”

“An angel came to see me, Zach,” she said. “An angel, Zach. She told me to come to you. Tonight. To give myself to you body and soul. I was to do whatever you command of me. To be a dutiful and submissive wife.”

My dick throbbed. “Why would an angel send you to me?”

“To be your devoted wife,” she moaned. She pressed against me. I felt her large breasts rubbing on my chest as her lips met mine again.

Her arms went around me. They were strong. They held me with passion as she kissed me with hunger. I was so shocked by her aggression. This wasn’t the Susannah that I knew. The good preacher’s daughter had gone wild.

She made me so hard. Her nipples rubbed against me. I groaned as her tongue danced around in my mouth. She wiggled it about in me. It was such a hot thing to feel. I groaned, my dick throbbing with this passion.

I hugged her to me, my hands sliding down to grab her ass. My cock throbbed in my flannel pajamas as I kneaded her naked rump. I was touching Susannah’s ass. Finally. She would be mine. No waiting for us to be married.

But I had to play this just right. I broke the kiss and gasped, “You’re naked!”

“I am,” she moaned. “Because I’m meant to be yours! The angel told me to come here and be your obedient and submissive wife. We must consummate our passion.”

“Obedient?” I gasped. “Like if I told you to do something, you would do it?”

“Of course,” she moaned.

“Anything?” I asked, putting all my skepticism that I could into those words.

“Anything,” she agreed, her eyes so bright. She had this big smile on her lips. “Just name something.”

“If I told you to kiss my sister?” I asked, testing the waters.

“I would kiss her,” Susanna moaned. “Even like this.” She kissed me again. She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I groaned at the feel of her wiggling about in me. It was so hot. My dick was so hard.

I rolled her onto her back, kissing her, grinding my dick into her body. Her arms held me tight, her tongue dancing around in my mouth. She tasted so sweet. She was such a delicious treat. This was really happening.

I broke the kiss and groaned, “I can’t believe you’re here, Susannah.”

“It’s like our wedding night has come early,” she moaned, trembling beneath me. “The angel said you would need me. I had to trust you.”

“Good,” I groaned and kissed her again.

My cock was so hard, but I had to do this right. Make her first time special for her. She would be my wife. Present that smiling, innocent face. I would hide so much behind her. I would use her as my shield. She would be my wife.

My whore. My slut. My whatever I need her to be.

I broke the kiss and nibbled at her neck. She moaned, her skin tasting so sweet and salty at the same time. I smooched down her, my hands sliding up her sides to grab her big breasts. I squeezed those lush mounds.

“Oh, my,” she moaned as I kissed down her between her boobs.

They were around my cheeks, my stubble rasping on her smooth flesh. I pressed them against my face. I loved the feel of them there. I rubbed back and forth. She groaned as I did that. She whimpered, her passion echoing through the room.

I loved this. I rubbed at her, savoring the feel of her on my face. My whiskers rasped against her flesh. She groaned, her back arching in delight. I licked up her right breast. I found her pink nipple and engulfed it. She squealed in delight.

“Oh, yes, yes, Zach,” she moaned. “I’ll be such a loving wife. You can do anything to me in the bedroom. Anything!”

I nibbled on her nipple, knowing the magic cast on her tonight from my sister and her succubus would make that all true. Savannah would let me do whatever I wanted to her. I would do such wicked things to her. She would gasp and moan and cry out in rapture.

It would be a wicked moment.

I suckled hard on her nipple. I nibbled on her, making her shudder and whimper. Her moans echoed through the bedroom as I suckled on her nipple. I nibbled on her, making her squirm. Her moans echoed through my bedroom.

I squeezed her big boobs, loving the feeling of them in my hands. She trembled on the bed as I loved her nipple. I swirled around her nub, stroking her areola. I loved the texture. She moaned in such a delicious manner.

“Oh, wow, that’s so good,” she groaned, her body trembling. “That’s amazing what you’re doing to me, Zach. Oh, I didn’t know I could feel this good!”

I would show her feeling good. I would make her squeal. I would love every second of it. She would gasp out in delight. I moved down her body. I nibbled and kissed at her. She was so wonderful. She gasped as I moved down her flesh, smooching to her stomach.

I reached her bellybutton and thrust my tongue into her divot. She gasped, those big boobs of hers heaving. She tossed her head as she whimpered in delight. I danced my tongue around in her naval. I loved how she whimpered.

“Zach! Zach!” she gasped. “Oh, wow!”

Then I went lower.

“You’re not,” she whimpered.

“I am,” I groaned. “If I want to eat my wife’s pussy, I will.”

“That word,” she gasped, her body trembling.

“Say it,” I groaned, reaching her blonde bush. The sweet scent of her pussy filled my nose. “Tell me how much you want me to eat your pussy, Susannah. And look at me was you say it.”

I moved into her bush, kissing at her curls as she sat up. Her large breasts swayed as her wholesome, flushed face stared down at me. She bit her lower lip, trembling as I rubbed my lips back and forth across her furred pudenda.

“I ... I...” She swallowed. “I want you to ... to...” She drew in a deep breath. “To eat my pussy! I want you to do it so much, Zach!” Then she fell back, grabbed my pillow, and buried her face beneath it. “I just said that!”

“Yes, you did,” I said, pride soaring in me for her. “And it was beautiful to hear.”

“Oh, gosh, was it?” she asked, squirming in such a cute way.

“Big time,” I groaned and buried my face into her bush.

Her curls spilled over my lips. She gasped and arched her back. She tossed her head, loving the way I licked at her. She tasted so good. This was a virgin pussy. I shuddered as I licked up her folds and pressed between her pussy lips.

I felt her hymen. I licked at her maidenhead, feeling the membrane holes. I was losing control. I had denied myself from sex, even masturbation, and now I had unleashed myself. But it was so delicious to lick at her virginity. To lapped at her purity.

“Zach!” she gasped as she squirmed back and forth on the bed. “Oh, wow. Oh, that’s ... That’s...”

“Say it,” I growled and licked up to her clit.

“That feels so naughty, Zach,” she gasped as I brushed her clit. She tossed her head back. “Oh, wow, that’s so wicked. You just ... And I ... It was ... It feels so good.”

“Where?” I asked. “Your naughty pussy? Is that where it feels so good?”

“Uh-huh,” she whimpered. “It feels so good there. It makes me quiver. Oh, yes, yes, I like this so much. Ooh, ooh, it feels so good.”

I licked at her twat. I lapped at her with hunger. I caressed her with force. She arched her back. She trembled, squeezing her thighs about my face. She humped against me as I licked at her virgin pussy with such a need to make her cum.

Her whimpers grew louder and louder. They were so cute to hear. I loved them so much. Her sweet juices soaked my lips as she gasped. Her big breasts swayed. She gasped as I licked up to her clit again. Every time I brushed it, she groaned.

“Zach! Zach!”

“Does your pussy feel like it’s about to explode?” I asked between my licks at her sweet, virginal twat. “Huh?”

“I ... I...” She arched her back. “It does, Zach!”

“Good,” I growled and licked at her clit.

I lapped at her bud. She groaned, large breasts bouncing. I nibbled on her. I suckled with such delight on her a clit. She squeezed her thighs around my head. Her whimpers were so intoxicating to hear. The virgin’s moans rose in volume.

Then she bucked and howled. Her pussy cream gushed out. The sweet delight of her cunt cream bathed my mouth. I groaned, drinking it in. I reveled in it. I loved this flavor so much. This was a thrill to have her juices bathing my mouth.

I loved every moment. Every second of it. I shuddered, licking at my bride-to-be, my devoted whore. I drank her passion as she trembled through her bliss. Her big breasts smacked together as I delivered her rapture.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.