Witches & Werewolves - Cover

Witches & Werewolves

Copyright© 2022 by KKindle

Date Night

Fantasy Sex Story: Date Night - Your typical boy meets girl story, except the girl turns out to be a witch that simply casts the spell for the euphoria. She transforms the unsuspecting boy into a wolf and, by either accident or design... not a normal wolf! No! A werewolf that turns human on the full moon! So, reverse-werewolf? Join Jake as he meets her other victims and they conspire to break the witch’s spell. Making friends is challenging when you're the big, bad wolf!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Zoophilia   Magic   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Fisting   Halloween   Revenge  

With newfound hope of everything eventually going back to normal. Jake decided that going back to work would at least give him something to do now that they could talk and interact with people.

The next few days, saw everyone helping setup an office for Jake and Nina in his house. They decided against making wholesale changes to Jake’s place, because they didn’t know when Gabbie would figure out that spell to change them back.

Jake’s company was making lots of money, so Jake’s mom went and bought 2 of the largest tablets she could get with pencils and keyboards and a new VoIP phone they could share and everything was setup on his living room coffee table. Jake’s mom setup an account for Nina and configured the VoIP handset. It had large buttons and they could use it as a speakerphone.

The toughest part was getting the pens to work. It was a good thing Hans was a retired engineer and inventor with a 3D printer. To use the pens, he made these devices that they could pick up with their mouths and use, but if they bit hard enough, it activated the button. He even made pen holders to hold the pens, so they were easy to access. He then made these paw gloves that came to a point. They made pressing keyboard keys easy, plus they had a stylus on the end, so they didn’t have to rely solely on the pens.

By the time the phone was configured, Jake had the software downloaded onto both of the tablets and was showing Nina and Larry how it all worked, while also getting used to the new paw pads as they called them. After a quick tour of the software, he left Nina to explore the software on her own, so she could also get used to the paw pads.

While she was figuring out the software, Jake had synchronized his tablet and restored most of the apps he used to have, including all the apps for the food delivery services. That would give them some decent food to eat and they could get food without having to bother anyone to prepare it for them. It gave them a bit of independence and took all the feeding chores away from Hannah and his parents.

There was nothing that Larry could really do in the office, but Jake had a cat door installed and Hans built them a platform that allowed all of them to use the toilet, since Jake’s place didn’t have a dog run. Jake also did a factory reset on his old tablet and gave it to Larry to use. It also had the software loaded onto it, and Hans built a smaller version of the paw pad that would work for a cat.

On Monday morning, all the full-time crew met at the garage and Jake’s mom filled them in with the entire story of Jake’s disappearance and his current situation.

Jake and Nina then revealed themselves to the crew.

After some gasps and questions, they soon accepted that it was actually Jake and wasn’t going to harm anyone.

Jake then announced he was setting up an office and hiring Nina to reduce the workload of his mother. He then thanked her and Bruce for stepping in and keeping things running while he was indisposed.

He also announced they were likely going to add another truck soon and hinted that they were going to be implementing a preventative maintenance program.

Then, just like he used to do. He went over everyone’s schedules for the day before dismissing them.

They had decided to leave Larry’s introduction until they were back to human full-time.

Since they had become such good friends, Jake had learned quite a bit about Larry. He may have been homeless, but he was a former mechanic, so he knew his way around tools and mechanical repairs. His job description was going to include repairman besides the random other duties on a truck.

Larry was unofficially already working at setting up preventative maintenance schedules and collecting maintenance records. He just wasn’t getting paid yet as he didn’t have a bank account.

Jake had also learned a lot about Nina after all the time they’ve spent together. Nina was actually taking business administration at university, hoping to get her MBA or BComm. He hoped she’d be able to resume her studies, but having her involved with the company would be a good thing.

Over the next few weeks, they still hadn’t heard from Mona about Gabbie’s learning, so Jake sent her an email asking for an update.

Mona replied, saying Gabbie was having difficulties with the spell books because they did not write the powerful spells in English. They had brought in some linguistic professionals to look at them, but they couldn’t even determine what language it was.

As far as Cassandra was concerned, her lawyers were simply toying with Gabbie’s lawyer and dragging the entire process out, but they had confirmed that they had frozen most of her assets under the other names and were trying to lay identity theft or fraud charges against Cassandra, but her identity scheme was pretty rock-solid.

Otherwise, business continued as usual. Jake and Nina worked well running the office, answering the phones and dispatching the teams. The crews seemed to have gotten used to that fact that Jake and Nina were talking wolves. As they didn’t bat an eye when they met at the garage every morning.

Larry had also eventually been introduced. His cat form was advantageous in a way as he could do good inspections and easily see places you can’t when you’re big. He just couldn’t do physical maintenance yet.

Business was picking up and his dad was going to grab two more trucks at the next opportunity. The business didn’t need them both at the moment, but Larry suggested having spares was convenient for doing preventative maintenance.

After work, they all went back to Hannah’s for the night. It usually involved licking Hannah to at least one orgasm before fucking her until Jake knotted.

Adriana started seeing a new guy, so she stopped coming over as frequently. Although she came over now and then so Jake could fuck her.

Nia even came over twice just so Jake could fuck her too. She loved the feeling of being knotted while he continued to squirt inside her.

No matter how you looked at it, Jake was living the dream. He had four willing females that he got to fuck regularly, but despite all the sex, Jake wanted to get his life back to normal. Sure, he’d probably not have sex as frequently, but he was eager to do so much more.

Since they were still werewolves, Nina had taken to putting an event called Full Moon into the calendar, complete with the moonrise and moonset times. The next full moon was in two days’ time on Saturday, October 28, rising at 6:09PM and setting at 8:08AM.

Since there was no timeline on them becoming human, they decided to make the most of every full moon. Just something resembling normalcy and Jake would treat.

The plan was to work until the office closed. Then Nina was going to run back to Hannah’s place, while Jake and Larry stayed at his place, where Jake’s clothes were.

Then, once they transformed, they were all going to shower and get ready like actual dates. The boys would then go pickup the girls and take them to one of the fancier steak houses, then off to a movie, although they hadn’t decided on what movie yet, and then relax in Jake’s hot tub.

As the event approached, they still had seen no sign of Brent since the kidnapping. Worried about his well-being, they had gone out searching for him a few times, but never found him. They were wondering if maybe the shot had hit him and he was dead somewhere?

The phones switched over at noon on Saturdays, and Larry had taken off on another search for Brent and to check on Cassandra’s place.

Once the phones stopped ringing, Nina immediately wiggled her ass at Jake and he willingly mounted and fucked her until they were tied. Then once they came free, they fucked again.

Hannah found them lying on the floor, still tied. She freed Jake’s knot from Nina, but because of the volume of cum Jake had deposited, it literally squirted out of Nina and all over Hannah. “Holy shit, you two! How many times did you fuck?”

Nina blissfully answered. “Twice—it was wonderful.”

Hannah grinned. “Since it looks like I’m going to need another shower—may I?”

Nina moaned as Hannah worked her hand into Nina’s pussy, still obscenely stretched out from Jake’s knot. The amount of cum inside her caused cum splattering everywhere as Hannah fisted the vixen until she orgasmed and begged for her to stop.

Hannah then wiped up the cum from the floor and around 5:30PM, Hannah and Nina walked back to Hannah’s place to get ready. Shortly thereafter, Larry returned saying he found no sign of Brent anywhere and that nothing was happening at Cassandra’s.

The two friends hung out and talked until the alarm went off, indicating it was time to prepare for the transformation. They lay on the floor and after another minute of excruciating pain; they were back in human form again.

Fortunately, Jake and Larry had almost identical body types, so Jake’s clothes fit Larry perfectly. Larry hit the shower first and then started getting ready as Jake took his shower.

Soon both men were dressed and looking sharp, as they hopped into Jake’s truck to go pickup the girls.

Jake and Larry had let themselves in at Hannah’s place, but the girls said to wait in the living room.

Hannah came out first. She was wearing a stunning form-fitting strapless blue dress that matched her eyes and contrasted nicely with her blonde hair, which flowed in waves over her shoulders.

The strapless dress hugged her body. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra, as you could see her nipples poking through the fabric. Fortunately, there were some purposely folded fabric there, which helped to hide them, unless you were looking for them. Her dress was short and went down to about mid-thigh.

She twirled around to give the boys and good look.

The back of the dress was just crisscross straps from the top down to her ass.

Jake and Larry both whistled.

Nina then emerged from the bedroom. Obviously, Hannah had gone back to Nina’s place and picked out a sexy black dress for her.

Nina’s dress was not strapless, likely because of her bust size, but the front was extremely low-cut, almost to her belly-button. The result being that a lot of cleavage was on display. The dress made her boobs look even bigger than usual and it was obvious she was also sans bra.

She twirled around, revealing a back that had two small straps crossed at the top and the rest of the back was open down to just above her ass and the bottom of the dress went down to about mid-thigh.

With their runway strut done, they looked at the two men who were standing there, staring at the two gorgeous women with their mouths ajar.

Nina said, “I dunno, Han, I think we may have overdone it. They look catatonic.”

Both girls then smiled, turned around, and bent over. Their dresses riding up and revealing that neither of them were wearing underwear.

As they fixed their dresses and turned around, it was obvious both men had raging erections in their pants.

Larry snapped them out of their reverie. “Dayum, you girls are both P-H-A-T!” He then looked at Jake and said, “I don’t know about you, man, but I don’t think I’m going to be watching the movie!”

Hannah asked, “What do you think, cuz? Think we should take care of their problems before they make a mess?”

“I think so!”

Both girls walked up to the guys—Hannah to Jake and Nina to Larry. They went down to their knees and unzipped the guy’s pants, freeing their cocks and watching them bob in the air.

With tender kisses to the heads and down the shafts, followed by some flicks of their tongues, both girls eventually wrapped their lips around and performed fellatio on their partners.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.