Witches & Werewolves - Cover

Witches & Werewolves

Copyright© 2022 by KKindle

New Normal

Fantasy Sex Story: New Normal - Your typical boy meets girl story, except the girl turns out to be a witch that simply casts the spell for the euphoria. She transforms the unsuspecting boy into a wolf and, by either accident or design... not a normal wolf! No! A werewolf that turns human on the full moon! So, reverse-werewolf? Join Jake as he meets her other victims and they conspire to break the witch’s spell. Making friends is challenging when you're the big, bad wolf!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Zoophilia   Magic   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Fisting   Halloween   Revenge  

Despite it being Sunday morning, Jake was up a little after 6AM anyway, and Nina soon followed. They still had 2 hours until they transformed, so they decided that maybe a nutritious breakfast was in order. The problem was that Jake’s fridge was empty and there was no point in buying groceries for the one night he was human. So that meant they were going out!

Jake thought Nina only had the sexy black dress, but apparently she had also stowed some casual clothes at Jake’s place. He then remembered those were the clothes her mom had brought the last full moon when the police came. It was good she had something that would fit her as Jake got dressed in some sport pants and a golf shirt.

As Jake was grabbing the truck keys, he asked, “Should we wake up Larry and Hannah for breakfast?”

With Nina’s suggestion of let them sleep, Jake grabbed the work truck keys and soon they were off to one of the more popular breakfast places in the community. They didn’t want to go too far, just in case something happened. They were cutting it close, especially if the service was slow. Hopefully, at this early hour, the place should be nearly empty. However, upon arriving, the place didn’t even open until 8AM.

Nina laughed. “It’s a good thing we didn’t wake up Larry and Hannah! Hannah would be so pissed at being woken up for nothing. In case you hadn’t noticed, she’s not much of a morning person.”

It was Jake’s turn to laugh. “Yeah, it’s kind of hit and miss with her, however since we started working again, we’ve been gone before she gets up. Any other ideas for breakfast, or should we just go through McDonalds?”

“McDonalds works for me.”

They drove to the closest location and went through the drive-thru, then ate it on the way home. Having only their coffees left by the time they got home.

Upon returning home, though, they both discarded their clothes and finished their drinks. With garbage disposed of, Nina suggested having a shower before they transformed.

Jake’s shower wasn’t huge, but it wasn’t small either. It was entirely tiled, complete with a tiled seat and had one of those oversized rainfall type square shower heads and a second detachable shower head near the seat.

After adjusting the temperature, the couple hopped inside and soaped each other up—paying extra attention to their naughty bits.

Nina grinned as she said, “Want to take my virginity? I’ve never been fucked in the ass before!”

Jake also grinned. “I’ve never fucked anyone in the ass before either!”

Nina lathered up Jake’s cock and Jake lathered up Nina’s ass while letting a finger probe inside her. “Another one,” she said, as Jake added a second finger. “Another,” she requested. Again, Jake slipped a third finger inside as she tried to relax her tight sphincter. “OK, I think I’m ready. Slow and easy.”

Jake lined up his cock and pressed the head against her rosebud. Between his fingers and her willpower, the head slipped inside as she groaned and bit her bottom lip. “Slow,” she instructed, as Jake pressed steadily until he buried his entire shaft within her. Once she felt his pelvis on her ass, she exhaled, likely not realizing she was holding her breath.

Nina slowly straightened up and looked back at Jake so he could kiss her as his hands reached around and squeezed her breasts.

The kiss seemed to relax her more, as Jake pulled out a bit and then pushed in. Nina moaned this time. “Mmm.”

The strokes got longer and longer until they were eventually fucking full-on, with her ample breasts bouncing in his hands as he sodomized the beautiful brunette under the continuous drops of water raining from above. Her ass was definitely tighter than her pussy, and it didn’t take long before Jake was approaching his climax. Nina said, “Let me know when you’re about to cum.”

As soon as she said that, Jake pulled out. Nina immediately dropped to her knees and began jacking his cock off until he squirted cum all over her face and breasts. She then stood up, kissed him and thanked him for taking her anal virginity. They finished washing each other off and then got out of the shower.

There was still roughly half an hour left before they transformed, so Nina stroked him until he was hard, then sat down on the couch with Nina straddling his lap with his cock sheathed inside her. They were happy just to enjoy this moment of pleasure and bliss before the pain of transformation.

They stayed like that until the alarm went off, indicating they should get ready to transform. They kissed each other and lay on the floor, their heads near each other, and they were holding hands, just waiting for the inevitable.

A couple of minutes passed—nothing happened. They checked the clocks and, sure enough, they should have changed already.

They stared at each other in total confusion.

A minute after that, Larry and Hannah also came running into the house. “You guys are still human, too? What’s going on?”

Jake shrugged his shoulders and said, “Maybe Gabbie figured out the spell?”

Hannah said, “I doubt it, but let’s see,” as she was already dialling Officer Davidson, and as soon as she answered, she put the phone on speakerphone and set it on the table as everyone sat on the sectional.

“Mona, this is Hannah. Did Gabbie figure out the spell? Larry, Jake and Nina didn’t turn back this morning.”

“They didn’t? That’s wonderful news, but I’m dealing with another incident right now. Once I get this sorted, I’ll consult with Gabbie and bring her to your place when we figure out what happened.”

Jake’s mom must have heard the commotion as she came down the stairs and walked in, seeing Nina and Jake standing there naked in front of Larry and Hannah, with Larry wearing one of the Jake’s bath robes. “Jesus Jake, you and your friends need to get some clothes on.”

It was only then that Jake and Nina realized they were still naked as they went into the bedroom and quickly got dressed. Larry also followed, so he could get dressed. As they emerged fully clothed, Hannah had already updated his mom with everything they knew.

With the unexpected turn of events, Jake’s mom said, “A decent breakfast is what everyone needs. Come on up and we’ll get you all fed.”

Jake and Nina explained their unsuccessful attempt at going out for breakfast as they walked upstairs.

Since they had already eaten, Jake and Nina were making toast for everyone, while Jake’s dad had a huge griddle of shredded hash browns on the go, and there were baking sheets loaded with bacon in the oven. Once the hash browns and bacon were finished, they transferred the hash browns into an enormous bowl and they placed the bacon on a plate with paper towels between the layers. They placed both in the middle of the table, along with the toast. Then used the griddle to fry eggs.

Soon everyone was dished up and eating. They were still flabbergasted that they didn’t change back, but in their conversation, they all decided to hang out close to home until they knew more. They didn’t want to go some place public and suddenly transform.

After everyone stuffed themselves with breakfast, they helped clean up everything and thanked Jake’s parents. Then they went down to Jake’s place and simply sat on the couch, wondering what to do.

It was Sunday, so Jake put on a football game as background noise while they played strip poker.

However, before it got interesting, Hannah got a call that Mona was on her way over with Gabbie.

Roughly 15 minutes later, they arrived as Jake’s mom and dad came downstairs to see what the officer had to say.

Once everyone was present, Mona sternly asked, “Where was everyone between 6 and 7AM this morning?”

Larry and Hannah said they were sleeping at Hannah’s place, while Jake and Nina said they tried to go for breakfast, but it wasn’t open yet, so they went through a McDonald’s drive-thru and then came home.

Her next question was, “When was the last time any of you saw or spoke to Brent?”

For everyone, it was the morning they rescued Gabbie, but that they had gone out looking for him several times since then, but never found him.

Satisfied that they were telling the truth, Mona told them what had happened. “Around 6:30AM this morning, it appears as though Brent broke into Cassandra’s house. We aren’t sure exactly how he did it, but he subdued Cassandra, gagged her, and then handcuffed her to one of the structural columns in the house. It looks like he covered her in an accelerant, likely gasoline or diesel, and burned her alive. The fire eventually engulfed the entire house.

Brent escaped the burning house, but had severe burns on most of his body and they transported him to the hospital—unfortunately, he didn’t make it. As near as Gabbie and I can figure, Cassandra’s death also reversed the curses she cast. So it looks like Brent gave his life to save all of yours, although knowing his attitudes toward all of you, it may not have been intentional.”

Nina said, “So she got burned at the stake after all!”

Mona said, “Yes, but you can never mention that on social media or to anyone! We don’t need another Salem with the public burning people at the stake just because they suspect someone is a witch. Gabbie has confirmed there are not very many witches in the world and most of them appear just like normal people and aren’t evil.”

Jake asked, “So why did you bring Gabbie?”

“Well, a couple of things, really. Do any of you still want to pursue legal action against Gabbie, knowing she had nothing to do with what happened to you all?”

Jake said, “Not me.” Larry agreed and Nina said, “I agree to drop the charges.”

Mona took the handcuffs off. Gabbie rubbed her wrists and smiled and then hugged Nina, then Jake and then Larry, saying she was sorry.

Mona then said, “As for all the assets that we froze. Unless a will turns up, that’s NOT addressed to one of her other identities, it theoretically will all go to Gabbie, but Gabbie has written a notarized statement saying that two-thirds of the value of Cassandra’s estate should be split equally among the victims and their families. Gabbie will get to keep one-third as she has literally lost everything in this process.”

Larry asked, “So how much money are we talking?” Although, before anyone could answer, he said, “Forget I asked! I don’t want to know, since we have no idea when we’re going to get it. I’d rather be surprised when we do get it.” Everyone else seemed to agree.

Jake looked at Gabbie and asked, “So, what are your plans right now?”

Gabbie said, “I don’t know, I need to finish school, find a place to live and find a part-time job, I suppose.”

Hannah asked, “What university do you go to and what are you taking?”

Gabbie laughed, “I’m still in high school. I only turned 18 a few months ago.”

Nina then suggested. “If Jake or Hannah will let me stay here with them, maybe you could stay in my old room? That way, you could finish your senior year at the same school.”

Gabbie said, “That would be wonderful.”

Jake’s mom interjected, “Without having to displace anyone, you can have Jake’s old room upstairs. It’s already empty and available.”

Jake then had an idea. “Hey, if you stayed here, you could help Nina in the office after school. Setting up and running the office this past month has shown me there’s enough business that it almost needs two people.”

Mona then got a call on her radio. “Is she good to stay here with you guys? It sounds like you guys will take care of her.”

Jake’s mom said, “Sure! We’ll make sure she’s got a place to stay until everything gets sorted out—or she graduates.”

Mona said, “Gabbie, if it doesn’t work out, call me and I’ll try to figure something else out.” She then said something about responding into her radio and waved goodbye.

Jake’s mom said, “Come Gabbie, let me show you to your new room. Then we should probably get you some clothes and whatever else you need for school.”

“Actually, mom, we can take her out with us as we need to go get Larry some clothes too.”

Larry said, “Jake, I ain’t gonna be no charity. You’re the same size as me, no sense in all of us crowding into the truck. Just pick me up a couple pairs of jeans for work, some t-shirts, socks and underwear.”

Hannah then suggested. “Why don’t we go in my car and get you some clothes?”

“Or we can do that! I just need some money.”

Jake’s mom said, “Actually, I have a better idea. We have a business account at a workwear store. I’ll give you a slip so you can pickup work boots, gloves, pants and all your clothes. Actually, Gabbie, we could do the same for you. It’s not designer clothes, but they’re practical.”

Gabbie smiled, “I’m OK with practical. Like Larry, I don’t want to be a charity. I just need the basics until I can afford my own. Which hopefully won’t take too long until I get the funds that were seized. Then I can pay you all back.”

Jake’s mom went back upstairs and returned minutes later with three signed slips and PO numbers. She gave one to Gabbie and one to Larry. “This PO is for casual clothes and has a limit of $500, excluding winter jackets, as you each will need one of those before too long. Unless you are OK with wearing a company jacket?”

She then handed Larry a second PO. It had all the work clothes checked off—5 work pants, 2 pairs of work gloves, work boots, safety glasses, safety vest and hearing protection. “This one is for work clothes. Just know that we supply t-shirts, hoodies and a 3-in-1 jacket with the company logo on them.”

Gabbie said, “Thank you Mrs. Markstrom.”

Larry added, “Yes, thank you very much!”

Jake’s mom laughed. “Don’t thank me. This is all coming out of Jake’s business!”

“Thanks Jake.” They both said in harmony.

“No problem. So shall we go get you guys outfitted? Larry and I will go in one truck, and you girls can go in Hannah’s car.”

“Why do you and Larry get to go together?” Hannah asked.

“Women trying on clothes? That’s tantamount to torture for a guy. Larry and I will be done in like 30 minutes.”

Everyone laughed at Jake’s reasoning, but Nina said, “No way Mister, you’re coming with us.”

Jake dropped to his knees, closed his eyes and clasped his hands together like he was praying.

“What are you doing now?” Nina asked.

“Praying I turn into a werewolf, so I don’t have to go shopping for women’s clothes.”

Everyone laughed again as Nina said, “While I wouldn’t mind you being a werewolf now and then, I don’t think it’s going to happen. Come on!”

They filed out of Jake’s place, with Larry and Hannah walking back to her place to get her car promising to meet them at the workwear store.

Once in the truck, Gabbie said, “Can you two clarify something for me? Larry and Hannah seem like a couple and you two seem like a couple, but when we met, you told me you were single?”

Jake was driving, so Nina explained. “This is the second time we’ve even seen Larry as a human. He and Hannah hooked up last night. I’m not sure if there’s a relationship there or not—I think it’s more like fuck-buddies right now. Jake and I met as werewolves. This is the second time we’ve been human together as well, although the first time we fucked was as werewolves. I’m not sure of our relationship status yet. Jake correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d classify our relationship as semi-committed, but open.”

Jake nodded and said, “Sounds about right.”

“So you guys fucked as dogs? What was that like?”

“I loved it, but I only fucked him as a werewolf. He never fucked me when he was a werewolf and I was human.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.