Witches & Werewolves - Cover

Witches & Werewolves

Copyright© 2022 by KKindle

Collared

Fantasy Sex Story: Collared - Your typical boy meets girl story, except the girl turns out to be a witch that simply casts the spell for the euphoria. She transforms the unsuspecting boy into a wolf and, by either accident or design... not a normal wolf! No! A werewolf that turns human on the full moon! So, reverse-werewolf? Join Jake as he meets her other victims and they conspire to break the witch’s spell. Making friends is challenging when you're the big, bad wolf!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Zoophilia   Magic   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Fisting   Halloween   Revenge  

Jake woke up at the same time he always did. It was no surprise that Hannah was still asleep, and he didn’t know what time she normally got up, but he figured his crew would soon look for him.

He jumped off the bed, let himself out and did his business in the dog run.

He thought about running back to his place, but then thought better of it. They’d just see a wolf and call animal control. He would be better off to stay with Hannah—a human that trusted him. She was currently his potential best hope to break this curse.

He wiped his feet and let himself back into the house as Hannah was coming out of the washroom—still nude—still gorgeous.

“Thank you for letting yourself out, Jake. Come here. Let’s get some breakfast.” It was only a few steps to the kitchen area, but Jake followed behind.

Why wouldn’t he follow behind? Hers was beautiful!

Hannah toasted two bagels, then a third. She cut and buttered them all, but only took one and put 2 in Jake’s food dish. She went and collected her clothes hamper and started the laundry, then returned to the bedroom and got dressed.

To her surprise, Jake showed restraint and ate only one of his bagels.

“Jake, I need to go to class. There’s no one upstairs to give you any hassle, and I’ll stop and get your license today. The rest of the lasagne is in the fridge, you’re welcome to it. You’re smart, I’m sure you’ll have no problems getting into it. Please don’t make a mess and I’ll be home around 4.” She then gave him a kiss, put on her jacket and collected her stuff before hurrying out the door.

Her laptop was still there, though, but she had a password and he didn’t know it. What he needed was his own laptop. Then he could tell people what had happened, rather than waiting and hoping they could piece everything together.

She had a smart TV, but the remote control was just too difficult to operate with his enormous paws. He needed a stylus of some sort, just something to push the buttons with. At least if he had news, he could see if they were looking for him, or if nothing else, he could watch a movie.

With the thought of movies, Jake realized what he needed more than anything was those dog collars that could translate the dog’s speech from that animated movie with the balloon house. He then laughed, thinking he’d get the wonky collar and his voice would be all funny.

Jake went outside and sat on the patio, looking down towards his house, then across the valley to the neighbourhood where the witches lived.

Jake wasn’t a violent person, but at that moment, he would’ve loved nothing more than to see Gabbie walking down in the valley, where he could hunt her down and kill her. It was one possibility to break the curse, so it wasn’t off the table.

Hannah’s house had a grove of trees on the side with the dog run, but had neighbours next door on the other. Fortunately, they had a privacy fence on both sides, and a black chain-link fence facing the valley so as not to obstruct the view.

If Jake wanted to leave, that fence would be easy to jump. But leaving the yard with no collar or identification could see him captured and that would kibosh any plans of breaking the curse.

He’d have to just be patient. Hannah said she was picking up his license today.

He ran around the yard for a bit, practicing quick redirections and jumping over the fence. After a while, he checked out the doghouse, noticing it had an electrical cord coming out of it. As he went inside, he found it had a heated mat that actually felt really comfortable. So comfortable, in fact, that he fell asleep.

He awoke to his stomach grumbling. So he went into the house and ate the second bagel, but was still hungry so he opened the fridge. The lasagne was in a glass casserole dish. Jake didn’t want to break it by letting it fall on the hardwood floor, so he went and grabbed a pillow off the couch and put it on the floor, then pulled the dish out on top of it and slid it onto the floor before returning the pillow to the couch.

The cold lasagne tasted great and sated his hunger.

As he was deep in thought, staring across the valley to the community where the witches lived, he heard the doorbell. A quick glance at the video device on the kitchen island showed a delivery guy had left a large box, then pushed the button, took a picture and drove off. That was probably his food and toothpaste.

That would give him something to do, and would help Hannah.

Jake went outside, then up the poured concrete sidewalk between the two houses. As he reached the top of the stairs, he encountered the gate. It was one of those heavy wrought-iron gates. Fortunately, it had the horizontal lever-style doorknobs so he could manipulate it. Jake pulled down the handle and with a slight push, the gate opened a slight bit, and it stayed in that position. He pushed it open further and the gate also stayed there. Wow! Talk about a level gate!

He pushed the gate all the way open, so it was against the house. Again waiting just to make sure it wouldn’t automatically close. He then proceeded to the corner of the house and looked around the neighbourhood to make sure no one was going to scream and call animal control.

With the coast clear, he stayed low as he approached the entrance, which was simply one step up from the rest of the sidewalk. The box was large and had HEAVY stickers on it. The box just ripped when he tried to pull on it. Hannah must’ve bought the big 50-pound bag. Resigned to pushing, he put his head down and began moving the box off the step and toward the side of the house. It took him quite a while to get the box pushed around the corner and beyond the gate. Then he went back and pulled the gate closed, before proceeding to push the box down to the patio where he parked it just outside the door’s arc. That would be much easier for Hannah since the box weighed more than half of her own weight.

That minor project must have taken more time than he thought as he soon heard children entering the neighbours’ back yard. School must be out, which means Hannah should be home soon.

Sure enough, a little over an hour later Hannah came home, as Jake was still sitting out in the yard enjoying the warmth of the sun.

Hannah smiled when she saw Jake. “I watched you push the box down here for me. Thank you so much, Jake. Let’s get it inside and unboxed. Adriana will be here soon.”

She opened the door and tried to pick up the box, but it was too heavy, so she opened the box and pulled out two small containers and a black collar. Then she went and picked up a single 8-kilogram bag of wilderness dog food that had a picture of a wolf on the package. Then she returned and pulled a second bag of dog food out of the box.

Because Jake was smart, Hannah felt she needed to explain. “Supposedly, this food is of high quality and inspired by the diet of wolves. So hopefully you’ll like it. It comes in its own re-sealable package so it stays fresh, so once one bag is empty, I’ll order another bag to replace it. That way, you won’t ever have to go hungry, plus future deliveries will be much lighter! It looked like you really struggled to get that box to move. Thank you for doing that for me.”

She made a quick trip to her storage room and came back with a scoop; then she opened the bag and filled his food dish, then sealed the bag back up with the scoop inside. She picked up the lasagne dish, put it in the sink and filled it with water to soak. “Thank you for not making a mess with the lasagne. Also good job on getting it out without breaking it. I realized that after I got to school. How did you do it?”

Jake went to the couch, grabbed a pillow, and put it outside the fridge door.

Hannah picked up the pillow and threw it back onto the couch. “You are such a smart dog, would you like a treat?” Jake nodded.

Hannah stripped off her clothes and sat on the couch. Her legs were wide apart as she spread her pussy open with her fingers.

Jake needed no further invitation as he began licking her sweet honey slit. “Oh Jake, that feels so good.” A few minutes later, she began to orgasm and squirted a bit. Jake happily savoured every drop she let him have.

Once sated, she got up, kissed Jake again and said, “You are the best wolf in the entire world. I love you.” Then went and hopped in the shower.

Upon hearing her confession, Jake felt pangs of guilt. Hannah really seemed to love him—as her dog. How would she feel once she learned who he really was? After all, they had met in the past, albeit not formally, but he had cut the grass and shovelled snow for her parents for years. Jake just hoped she would forgive him and still love him. He’d really have to think about how to handle things on a full moon.

Hannah got out of the shower and dressed in a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants.

A knock came at the door and Adriana let herself in.

Jake estimated she was about the same age as Hannah, 5’2”, maybe 110 pounds, brown hair down just past her shoulders, green eyes and measurements about 34C-25-31.

Hannah said, “Hey! Nia will be here shortly.”

“That’s your new dog? He sure looks like a wolf!”

“Yup, that’s Jake! I don’t think he’s an actual wolf, he’s too smart and well-trained to be raised in the wild.”

The brunette kneeled down and scratched his neck fur and behind his ears, then pushed him over to lie down and then scratched his belly.

Jake could see why dogs always lied down when a person gets down to that level. Belly rubs and ear scratches felt incredible!

Hannah was still getting ready as the cute brunette kept rubbing his belly. Her hands kept getting closer to his junk until she actually started stroking his sheath, prompting his cock to make an appearance. This was even better than belly rubs!

“Wow, he IS huge!” She said with wide eyes and a big grin.

Hannah came over and saw what she was doing. “Adriana, don’t get him horny. Nia won’t let him fuck Sasha.”

Adriana just smiled and stopped stroking him. “Yeah, for a wolf, he’s very well-behaved.” Jake sat up and she gave him kisses and hugs as she roughed up his neck fur. “You don’t have a collar for him yet?”

“Oh yeah! I also picked up his dog tag today. I was going to put it on his collar first.” She got the collar off the island and attached a metal tag to the large black buckle collar and then put it around his neck, making sure it was loose, but also asking Jake if that felt OK. Jake just nodded.

He wasn’t about to get out of his collar. That tag would be his saving grace if he ever got picked up by animal control.

Hannah’s phone dinged. “Nia’s here!” She then looked at Jake and asked, “Do you want to go to the dog park with Sasha?”

Jake stood up and started walking toward Hannah. The three of them left the house and locked it up, then walked up the sidewalk to where an ebony beauty was standing beside a blue Toyota Tacoma with matching blue topper. Nia was slightly taller than Hannah or Adriana at around 5-foot-7, with black hair and brown eyes.

Nia looked at Jake with wide eyes. “Uh Hannah, that’s a wolf! Wolves kill dogs like Sasha.”

“Jake might look like a wolf, but he’s a big softy. He won’t harm Sasha.”

“He better not!” was all she said as she opened the topper and opened the tailgate. “Get in!”

It was a good thing Jake had practiced jumping today, although this required a bit more precision. Fortunately, he made it on the first try. He lay down on a blanket in the truck bed as she closed the tailgate and topper behind him.

Sasha, Nia’s Golden Labrador, was curled up in a dog bed at the front of the box. She monitored Jake, but he couldn’t tell if she was scared or simply uninterested.

Fish Creek Provincial Park did not allow any off-leash animals, so they went for a short drive to the off-leash park.

Upon parking, Nia opened the backend of the truck and both Sasha and Jake jumped out and waited until the girls attached leashes to their collars and they walked through the parking lot.

Once in the off-leash area, the leashes were removed and Sasha immediately ran off, but only went about fifty metres before turning around and running back.

Hannah looked at Jake. “You need exercise—go—run!”

As Sasha returned, Nia took out a tennis ball and threw it. Jake ran after the ball as well, not to retrieve the ball, but just to keep up with Sasha. She was fast! Jake worked on his running, since he couldn’t really do that in the backyard. He made it look like an attempt to get the ball, but always let Sasha take it. He really didn’t want to put that drool-covered ball in his mouth.

The girls walked along the path and kept throwing the ball ahead, eventually nearing the end of the dog park, which wasn’t far from where the provincial park merged with the Bow River.

Jake was enjoying the running, even if he was just running back and forth, pretending to play fetch.

As they reached the end of the pathway, Nia threw the ball almost to the fence. Well, it wasn’t much of a fence, just a rope fence between some posts to show where the off-leash area ended.

The girls had stopped walking, and Jake was being petted and roughed up by both Adriana and Hannah, leaving Sasha to retrieve the ball on her own. Suddenly Nia shouted. “Sasha, stop!”

The girls looked and saw a wolf that looked just like Jake, except scrawnier, running to intercept or attack Sasha.

Recognizing Brent and unsure of what he was going to do, Jake took off at a full run.

Brent was biting the back of Sasha’s neck and trying to fuck her when Jake arrived and tackled Brent off of Sasha. The scrawny wolf was furious at getting cock-blocked, as he regained his footing—growling as he turned around.

Brent then realized who had pushed him and relaxed. “Fuck Jake! I was wondering where you went. I thought maybe you got caught.” He then noticed the collar. “Whoa, you are someone’s pet now?

Yes, I managed to make friends with some humans, so don’t go doing something that’s going to disrupt the plan to break this curse. They trust me! Remember? Dean’s plan, but with human backup.

Yeah, yeah, you’ve completed step one of your plan. Kudos. Have you seen Larry or Nina? I haven’t seen Nina in a long time, but I usually see Larry every other day or so, but haven’t seen him in days.

Nope, haven’t seen either of them.

Sasha had already grabbed the ball and ran back to Nia, so to the girls it just looked like a wolf stand-off, since they were speaking telepathically.

Hannah eventually shouted, “Jake!”

Jake looked back at Hannah, then at Brent. “Gotta go! Be patient. My communication is pretty limited right now, but we’re getting better. Hey, she knows my name! I will tell her the entire story on the next full moon. Then I figure the girls can get the ball rolling on confronting the witches. I’m hoping to be human by the full moon after next.

Good luck, Jake!” Brent said as he turned and sauntered away.

Jake then trotted back to the girls and Nia even got down and gave Jake a hug. “Thank you, Jake! I guess being a big bad wolf has its advantages.”

Sasha had received a cut on her neck, so the walk back to the truck was quicker, with no ball throwing. The dogs jumped up into the truck and they were soon being dropped off at Hannah’s place, with Nia saying she was going to take Sasha to the vet to get checked out.

When they got home, Jake had just lain down in the dog bed. All that running had tired him out.

The girls were discussing movies, while Hannah started making popcorn and Adriana grabbed some sodas and set them on the coffee table. She then crawled over to Jake. She was not wearing a bra and her shirt was very loose fitting. Jake could see her breasts. Adriana smiled as his cock exposed itself. “See something you like, Jake?” Jake nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.