Witches & Werewolves - Cover

Witches & Werewolves

Copyright© 2022 by KKindle

Discovery

Fantasy Sex Story: Discovery - Your typical boy meets girl story, except the girl turns out to be a witch that simply casts the spell for the euphoria. She transforms the unsuspecting boy into a wolf and, by either accident or design... not a normal wolf! No! A werewolf that turns human on the full moon! So, reverse-werewolf? Join Jake as he meets her other victims and they conspire to break the witch’s spell. Making friends is challenging when you're the big, bad wolf!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Zoophilia   Magic   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Fisting   Halloween   Revenge  

The days went by and they formed a sort of routine. On weekdays, the girls would wake up and have breakfast before Hannah, and every once in a while Adriana, would head off to class. Once they were gone, Jake would often meet Larry in the trees as they watched over his house.

When Hannah returned, she’d strip off and Jake would lick her to orgasm before making supper. Then, after supper, they’d go for a walk. If Nia came with Sasha, they went to the off-leash park. Otherwise, if it was just Hannah, she would go for a bike ride down in the park with Jake on one of those retractable leashes.

Jake far preferred the runs along the bike paths to going to the off-leash park with all the other dogs.

After the run/ride, they’d come home and if it was just Hannah, he’d get to fuck her. If Adriana were there, he’d usually fuck her. After fucking, the girls would usually shower and then settle in to watch a movie or do homework.

They did nothing when Nia was there, although Jake really wanted to. He got to watch Nia, Hannah and Adriana have sex one time, but Jake never interacted. Nia had a smoking body, but, sadly, he never got to play with it.

Adriana almost always stayed over on the weekends. He usually got to fuck both of them many times each weekend.

There were a few days that it rained. Those days, Jake and Larry stayed on Hannah’s patio under the balcony where it was dry.

Larry and Jake actually became good friends, talking for many hours each day. Jake still hadn’t met Nina, and Larry hadn’t seen Nina either. They both hoped she was still OK, and that she was still hanging out on the reservation.

Jake had gone for a few midnight runs in the park with Brent, but that was mainly just to make sure Brent was still OK and to update him with any fresh developments.

A couple of times, Brent wanted to go find a bitch to fuck, but Jake always declined. Brent asked him if he was gay, but Jake just said he wasn’t interested and that he’d be human again soon enough. He never told Brent that he was actually fucking women.

The rain may have been what washed his name off the patio, but one day it just wasn’t there and neither he nor Larry saw any police come over to investigate or anything—unless they did it in the rain.

It was nearly time for the full moon. Hopefully, that event would solidify his plan into something more concrete that people could act on.

During all their conversations, Larry told him that the transformation had nothing to do with seeing the moonlight. The transformation began as soon as the moon was above the horizon. It didn’t even matter if the moon was visible. Just as long as it was above the horizon, they would transform and then turn back when it was no longer above the horizon. He thought the terms were moonrise and moonset, but wasn’t sure.

That information put a slight kink into Jake’s plan, as that meant he didn’t know the approximate time he would transform or how long he would remain human.

Just before the full moon, Hannah had taken Jake for a run along the bike paths, and Adriana was waiting for them when they returned.

Adriana made a comment about the moon, which played into their movie selection that night, as they watched the original Twilight movie.

Jake hadn’t really been a fan of the Twilight movies, but he really envied the werewolf guy that could turn into a wolf and back again at will—no full moon required. That would be an awesome skill, he thought. There were some advantages to being a dog, but it would be amazing to choose your form.

Once the movie ended, Adriana looked at Jake and said, “Jake’s like way smarter than a normal dog. Maybe he’s a werewolf? Wouldn’t that make sense? He’d have the intelligence of a human, but he’s a dog.”

Hannah said, “Werewolves aren’t real. Besides, aren’t werewolves normally human and then turn into wolves?”

“Well, yeah—in the movies, but this is real life. Maybe he is a werewolf, but something’s happened that’s preventing him from changing back?”

Hannah laughed and knocked on Adrianna’s forehead. “Hello McFly, this is real life! Werewolves don’t exist!”

Adriana batted Hannah’s hands away, eventually grabbing them so Hannah couldn’t hit her anymore. She looked at Jake and asked, “Jake, are you a werewolf?”

Jake nodded as both girls sat there with their eyes wide and mouths gaping open. “Seriously?” Jake nodded again.

Adriana then asked, “So do you change from werewolf into human?” Jake nodded.

Hannah immediately did what Jake was worried about. “You mean, I just found the perfect pet and you’re going to leave me?”

Jake just went and nuzzled into her, giving her a small lick on her cheek.

Adriana recognized what was going through her friend’s mind. “Wait! Yes, you might lose him as your dog, but maybe not. Before you go jumping to conclusions, we need more info.”

“Jake, were you always a werewolf?” Jake shook his head.

“Ahh, so someone has turned you into a werewolf. Do you have a plan to turn back into a human?” Jake nodded.

“What if it doesn’t work? Will you stay here as Hannah’s pet?” Jake nodded.

Adriana then smiled. “OK, let’s flip this another way. If it works and you turn human, would you date Hannah?” Jake nodded.

Adriana then looked at Hannah. “OK, you may lose your dog, but you might gain a boyfriend. Think of it, this could be a real life Beauty-and-the-Beast scenario. You could be a princess!”

Hannah laughed and looked at Jake. “You’re not a prince, are you?” Jake shook his head.

Adriana then continued her questioning. “Did you know us—from when you were human?” Jake nodded as Hannah covered her face and cried.

Hannah’s abrupt change in demeanour caught the attention of both Jake and Adriana. “What’s wrong?”

“Jake knows me and I’ve let him lick my pussy and even let him fuck me—as a dog! Remember all that stuff you said about Jake being safe and wouldn’t go blabbering to his friends. He probably despises me for having sex with a dog.”

“Hannah, Jake is the dog right now. I’m sure if he had a problem with it, he wouldn’t have done it. Besides, look at it from his point of view. He got turned into a wolf, he was probably ecstatic that he still got fuck women and not just dogs.” Adriana then looked at Jake. “Jake, do you despise Hannah or me for having sex with you?” Jake shook his head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.