Witches & Werewolves - Cover

Witches & Werewolves

Copyright© 2022 by KKindle

Friends

Fantasy Sex Story: Friends - Your typical boy meets girl story, except the girl turns out to be a witch that simply casts the spell for the euphoria. She transforms the unsuspecting boy into a wolf and, by either accident or design... not a normal wolf! No! A werewolf that turns human on the full moon! So, reverse-werewolf? Join Jake as he meets her other victims and they conspire to break the witch’s spell. Making friends is challenging when you're the big, bad wolf!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Zoophilia   Magic   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Fisting   Halloween   Revenge  

The next morning, he was up at his usual time. He did his business in the dog run and then let himself inside. Hannah and Adriana woke up shortly after.

As he sat in the living room pondering his options, some movement outside caught his eye. As he looked out into the large yard, he thought he saw movement near the fence. He also thought it looked like it might be a wolf, maybe Nina or Brent?

He opened up the door and stepped outside. He scanned the part of the park that he could see from the patio.

He howled, hoping to draw out any other wolves.

It worked.

A minute later, a wolf peeked out from behind the bushes just outside the yard.

Who are you?” She said telepathically, with a definite female voice in his mind.

You must be Nina, my name is Jake.

Nice to meet you, Jake. When did you get turned and what are you doing at Hannah’s house?

I got turned a few weeks ago. Larry and Brent have told me about you, but they both said they hadn’t seen you in a while. I went out to the reservation last night looking for you. I’m glad you’re OK.

Brent—is an asshole! He hasn’t seen me, because I’ve been avoiding him. On the last full moon, I missed coming in, as I really was afraid Brent would rape me once we were human, but I wanted to make sure I was here for this one. I caught an unfamiliar scent on Rex’s doghouse, so I figured Hannah had got a new dog. I was going to stay here until the full moon. It’s comfy, and it has a heated dog bed with a thermostat.

Yeah, I know. I’ve used it a few times.” Jake stated.

Seeing Jake’s collar, she asked, “She doesn’t let you sleep in the house? You are her new dog, aren’t you?

Yes, she lets me stay inside, but now and then she has a friend stay over, so I prefer to stay out here than in the living room. It gives me the freedom to run around at night. Plus, I enjoy spending time outside when she’s not home.

I don’t know if you know this, but she’s my cousin—well, step-cousin, actually. We practically grew up together. Hannah and I used to walk or ride our bikes back and forth to each other’s places through the park. I live a few houses down and across the street from the witch that turned me. Since being turned, I spend most of my time trying to catch something to eat out on the reservation. On the last full moon though, I got caught out on the reservation and couldn’t get back, so this time I figured I’d stay here so I can still be close to family and hopefully see them for a bit to tell them what happened. How did you become Hannah’s pet?

Yeah, I knew you were her cousin, and she also knows you’re a werewolf. As for how I met Hannah—I rescued her. Three guys attacked her as she was walking through the park. I intervened and defended her. She then brought me home as her new dog.

Someone attacked Hannah? Is she OK?

Yes, she’s fine. I got there and took care of the attackers before they could harm her. The police came by and got her statement, as well as the pictures she took. They were skeptical of me, so Hannah had me do a few tricks and that convinced the police that I was just protecting my owner and no danger to anyone. Hannah lied to protect me.

Good for you! Being someone’s pet, having a roof over your head, plus food and fresh water is way better than living outdoors.

It’s good for you also! I’ve already told them about you and they wanted me to find you. We’ve figured out a rudimentary communication system, so they are aware of what’s going on. They are part of my plan to break this curse.

You know how to break the spell?

Not exactly. Hannah was the first step to my plan. I needed to gain the trust of some humans, so on the next full moon we will have the police here so they can collect all our statements, then they can help us confront the witches and force them to turn us back.

That’s much better than Dean’s plan. I don’t think it worked out too well for him.

That’s because he tried to do it himself! It’s also why we need humans to corroborate that what we say is the truth. Plus, they can fight on our behalf even after we’ve turned back.

Jake, please don’t get Hannah hurt.

That is the last thing in the world I want to do. Hannah is awesome! Where are my manners? Would you like to come inside? I have some food and there’s water and you’re welcome to sleep where it’s warm.

Yes, please, I would love that.

She followed Jake to the door, but before opening the door, Jake said, “Just remember to wipe your feet before going inside. I don’t want to make any messes that Hannah has to clean up.” He then opened the door, and they both wiped their feet before stepping inside.

Once inside, Nina drank the fresh water and ate one of the remaining bagels in the food dish. He then ate the remaining one.

They then went back outside. Nina asked, “Is it OK if I sleep in the doghouse for a bit?

By all means, I’m going to go check on my place. I’ll be back before Hannah comes home. Please don’t leave, she wants to see you.

Nina then curled up in Jake’s doghouse and was fast asleep in no time.

With his new friend asleep, Jake went back to his place to join Larry with the surveilling.

Nothing to report and the friends talked until Larry went to go back to the witch’s house. Jake informed Larry that Nina was back at Hannah’s place.

As he returned to Hannah’s place, Nina woke up. Since being turned into a wolf, she was probably a light sleeper, as you always had to watch out for other animals and humans. She groggily asked, “Where did you go?

Jake explained. “Larry and I have been staking out my place, then Larry goes back to watching the witch’s house about when Gabbie comes home, which is also usually about when Hannah gets home.

You’re sweet. Hannah needs a good man like you in her life—even if you’re a werewolf. She has rotten luck with guys. They more or less see her petite size and treat her like a sex doll—they don’t respect her. Did you tell Larry or Brent that I was back?

I told Larry since he’s my best friend, but not Brent, I rarely ever see him, though.

Brent was obviously a player before he got turned. All he cares about is getting his rocks off. He’s going to get us all hunted is what he’s going to do. He finds stray dogs in the park and he tries to fuck them.

So, he’s a player, yes I would also classify him as an asshole on that basis. The way you said it though—it sounded personal.

Nina looked down in resignation. “I will admit that after I got turned, I was curious about getting fucked by a dog. Hannah and I had talked about it once when Nia had brought Sasha over. Sasha was in heat and it made Rex horny. Anyway, I let Brent fuck me just to see what it was like.

The guy absolutely sucks at making sure I enjoyed it, it literally was a wham bam thank you ma’am, event that took all of one minute. Ever since, whenever he sees me, he just badgers me to let him fuck me again. That’s why Larry and I avoid him, and we’ve never told him about Rex’s doghouse.

Jake asked, “So how did you get changed?

I’d known Gabbie after they moved into the neighbourhood since she literally lives across the street from me. One day, she saw me coming up the path from the park and invited me into her place to help her rearrange some furniture because her mom wasn’t home. That wasn’t it at all! Apparently, I was seeing a guy that Gabbie was interested in. She called me a bitch—turned me into one—then started kicking the shit out of me. The neighbour heard the commotion and knocked on the door—I went out the door when they opened it.

That’s good information to know. Sorry that you got kicked. They did that to me as well, but it’s good information in that there’s at least one neighbour that can confirm they saw a wolf leave their house around the time of your disappearance.

Nina said, “Yes, it was Mr. Jenkins. He lives in the house beside the witches on the other side of the pathway. I used to babysit his daughter, Kasey.

Jake asked, “Aren’t your families still looking for you?

Nina said, “I’m not sure if my family is still looking—they have no clues. I was walking home from Hannah’s place through the park when Gabbie invited me from the pathway and let me in through the back gate. There were no cameras that caught me returning, so they assume I got abducted down in the park. I tried to visit once, but they screamed and ran. What can you do when you’re a scary wolf?

With her story done, it was her turn to ask. “So how did you get turned?

Well, my story is the same as Brent’s, which I’m sure you heard. Gabbie and I met at a bar. We exchanged numbers and made a date to go out on Monday night. Then in the afternoon, she invited me over early because she had the place to herself and we could have some fun before going out—that didn’t happen.

Nina then caught on to something he had said. “Wait! You said you lived near here?

Yeah, I actually just live a few doors down from here.

Nina then exclaimed. “Jake? As in the boy that started off lawn mowing and snow shovelling and now has like 3 or 4 trucks going full-time? That Jake!” Jake nodded.

Nina laughed. “This is too good! Hannah always thought you were cute when you came over to mow the lawn. She actually told me she was going to name her next dog, Jake, because of you! Hey, when this is all over, maybe you two can go out? If not, I wouldn’t say no to going out with you.

That now made sense to Jake why Hannah had guessed his name so easily!

I know you just met Hannah recently, but have you guys done anything fun since you became her pet? Like sex stuff?

Jake didn’t want to answer that, because he didn’t know how much Nina knew about Hannah’s sex life, so he said. “We go for runs, and we watch movies.

When you watch movies, does she change into her nightshirt and make a pocket and put popcorn in it for you?

Yeah she does actually.

So, did you lick her pussy?

Well, yeah! It was there and her scent drives me wild.

She does that on purpose, y’know. We used to do that so popcorn would conveniently fall between our legs and Rex would go after them and end up licking our pussies. I’m not ashamed to say I’ve had many orgasms from a dog. You made her cum, didn’t you?

Yes—did either of you ever let Rex fuck you?

We talked about it many times, but we always chickened out. I honestly can’t say if she ever tried it when I wasn’t around. You never know, you might get to fuck her! She has a sweet pussy, as you well know.

I take it you two have played around?

Well, we’re cousins, so it’s a bit of a thrill because it’s incest, taboo and all that. It really isn’t, since we aren’t actually blood-relations, but it feels like it is. We are the same age, we’re both bisexual and like a lot of the same things.

Nina then gave Jake a look. “Have you ever tried fucking another dog? All this talk of sex has got me horny, and you have got to be better than Brent!

I will admit that I have not fucked another dog, but yeah, of course I wouldn’t mind trying it.

She turned around and moved her tail off to the side. Her pussy was swollen and her scent was like an aphrodisiac to Jake. “Come over here and mount me. I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

Jake approached her rear and started licking her pussy. “Oh, that feels good Jake, but I’m horny—just fuck me.

Jake jumped up on her back with his front paws and stepped forward until he could feel her heat. Then, after a few experimental thrusts, his cock slipped into her juicy slit. He started thrusting harder and deeper as he felt his cock get bigger and bigger until suddenly his cock exploded and Nina howled.

Once Jake stopped spasming, Nina tried to move, just moaned as her pussy stretched, but wouldn’t release Jake’s cock. “So that’s what knotting feels like! It’s incredible, I feel so full! Brent did not know what he was doing.

Since they were going to be stuck together for a while, Jake joked, “So—come here often? What’s your sign?

Nina laughed and said, “My sign is Pisces and if you’re going to knot me, I will come here as often as you want me to. This feels amazing.

Jake asked, “Shall we try to lie down?

That sounds like a great idea. I find cumming helps me sleep.

Jake leaned over, causing Nina to moan as the knot stretched her pussy. Eventually, they just fell over and laughed. In that position, Jake could reach around and hug her. They fell asleep like that, allowing Jake’s cock to deflate and slip out.

They awoke to the sound of kids in the neighbour’s backyard. Fortunately, there was a privacy fence around the yard, so the neighbours did not see them.

Kids playing meant school was out, which also meant Hannah should be home soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.