Witches & Werewolves - Cover

Witches & Werewolves

Copyright© 2022 by KKindle

Captured

Fantasy Sex Story: Captured - Your typical boy meets girl story, except the girl turns out to be a witch that simply casts the spell for the euphoria. She transforms the unsuspecting boy into a wolf and, by either accident or design... not a normal wolf! No! A werewolf that turns human on the full moon! So, reverse-werewolf? Join Jake as he meets her other victims and they conspire to break the witch’s spell. Making friends is challenging when you're the big, bad wolf!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Zoophilia   Magic   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Fisting   Halloween   Revenge  

Back at Hannah’s place there was an awkward silence.

Jake realized that even though he was still the same person—he wasn’t. Here he was, a striking 19-year-old man, physically fit and still had the same eyes as the wolf, but he was a man.

To break the awkwardness, Nina removed her shirt, exposing her beautiful breasts.

Hannah asked, “Cuz, what are you doing?”

“Breaking the tension! Would it help if Jake and I crawled around on our knees and barked?”

Everyone laughed at that, as Nina continued. “I, for one, want to get fucked as a human tonight. Getting fucked as a dog is OK, but it’s not the same. By the way, I saw the look you gave Larry, y’know you could’ve invited him over. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind pounding your pretty little pussy with his big black cock.”

Hannah turned multiple shades of red at being caught, but collected her thoughts enough to ask, “Jake, does it bother you I kinda like Larry?”

Jake laughed and typed on his tablet. “Not at all! Until we’re all human again, I’m not committing to any relationships. As your pet, though, I’ll gladly continue to lick and fuck you to orgasm, as long as you don’t mind that I’m doing the same to Nina.”

Hannah smiled. “Deal!”

With the tension broke, Hannah quickly stripped off as well and joined Nina in taking off Jake’s clothes, which was already tenting his loose fitting sweat pants.

Nina really was a very attractive woman, 5-foot-3, maybe 108 pounds, 34D-24-32 body, brown hair, brown eyes, and she had this exotic Middle Eastern look to her.

Hannah’s admitted feelings for Larry actually came as a bit of a relief to Jake as he had been feeling torn.

There was an attraction to Hannah, but Nina as well. Yet here he was, about to have actual human sex with both of them. The attraction to Nina could’ve been attributed to them both being werewolves, and he had gotten to know her when appearance didn’t actually play a factor, but it definitely felt like there was something there.

Nina sank to her knees as she pulled down Jake’s pants, his cock bobbing free right in front of her face. Hannah joined her as they shared, sucking and licking his cock.

Hannah joked. “Let’s see if you last longer as a guy than you do as a dog.”

Hannah and Nina looked at each other and then did an impromptu rock, paper, scissors that decided Hannah got to go first.

Nina then explained. “We’ve always decided by rock, paper, scissors.” She then laughed as she continued. “Although it is only fair that she gets to go first. After all, you are her pet!”

Jake just shook his head as Hannah laughed and said, “Well, not for long. It sounds like they’re going to refund my registration. Jake, you’ll be a free dog—err man—err wolf, whatever! Just fuck me!”

Hannah assumed the position of sitting on the couch with her legs locked behind her elbows and spreading her labia open to reveal her beautiful pink flower with her fingers, before smiling at Jake and raising an eyebrow. “Well?”

Jake just smiled as he got down and put his face between her thighs. Then starting off by giving her a big lick from her ass to her clit, before settling in and licking her wet pussy.

“Oh god that feels so good! Your tongue isn’t as long and rough as when you’re a dog, but you definitely have more control of it as a man.”

Nina, not wanting to be left out, straddled Hannah’s body and lowered her pussy to Hannah’s face. “Oh wow, Han, that feels great! It’s nice getting my dog pussy licked, but it feels so much better as a woman.”

Jake smiled and nodded, but really wished he could talk.

It was a good thing the couch was a large sectional, otherwise they would’ve had to move to the bedroom. Although that wouldn’t have been a bad idea. Even though most of his attention was on Hannah, he enjoyed the view of Nina getting her pussy eaten by her cousin.

Nina really had an impressive body, but it was her eyes, the same eyes as when she was a wolf, that captivated him. She looked radiant when she was cumming.

Once Hannah had orgasmed from his ministrations, Jake moved up and aimed his cock toward her waiting hole. As he slipped inside until their groins met, Hannah moaned. “Wow, I think you’re longer as a guy, but you’re definitely bigger around as a wolf, but I think only when you knot. Either way, it sure feels good!”

Jake eagerly began fucking the blonde temptress with long, steady strokes deep into her warm depths. There was definitely much more feeling in his cock when he was in human form—especially in the head. Hannah felt absolutely incredible as her pussy squeezed and massaged his cock while it fucked in and out of her.

Once Nina came, she moved down so she could lick their union. When Nina reached around and cupped his balls, it pushed him to the precipice. “Do it Jake, fill her pussy with your cum!”

Jake saw stars as the hot cum erupted out of his balls and travelled down the length of his shaft, coating Hannah’s womb as her inner walls contracted and milked every drop he had.

As Jake withdrew, Nina moved in and began licking Hannah’s pussy, and then took care of cleaning up Jake’s cock. All the while, looking up into his eyes. She really had beautiful eyes.

After cleaning up his cock, her focus returned to her nearly delirious cousin. “How are you feeling, Han?”

Hannah said something, but her speech was incoherent. Then Nina got that mischievous grin again as she looked at Jake and nodded. “I’m pretty sure she said she wanted more.”

Nina then curled her thumb into her palm and worked her fist into the petite blonde. Watching her hand disappear into her pussy and then seeing her meaty labia stretched around Nina’s wrist, kept Jake’s cock hard and ready for action. Since Nina was kneeling in front of him, Jake took the opportunity and slipped the head inside Nina’s waiting love tunnel. He then adjusted his tempo to match Nina’s fisting of Hannah’s pussy.

Jake lasted longer than Hannah did, as she ended up orgasming and clamping down on Nina’s hand. Then, when Nina withdrew, she clasped her hands over her pussy to prevent any further touching. Hannah then curled up on the couch and looked like she was going to fall asleep.

Nina asked, “Hannah, do you want to go to bed?”

“Yeah, I probably should. I am so tired. You guys will be wolves again when I wake up, won’t you?”

They both nodded. Hannah gave them both hugs and kisses and said, “Have a goodnight you two. I’ll see you in the morning! I love you both!”

Nina directed Jake to sit down on the couch, and then she straddled his legs and lowered herself down onto his cock.

She was in no rush to make Jake cum, nor was Jake going to cum soon in this position. They were making love. Their lips locked and their tongues danced with passion as the couple simply enjoyed the intimacy of being connected.

Jake kneaded her ass as she ground her clit at the base of his cock. She then offered her breasts for him to suckle, kiss and lick. They enjoyed their erotic dance for over half an hour, simply exploring and enjoying each other’s bodies.

Eventually, Nina said, “I need your cum!”

Jake picked Nina up and turned her around and lay her back on the couch. He mounted her missionary style and thrust deeply with every stroke, ensuring her clit was hit every time. It didn’t take long until he was approaching the point of no return.

Nina could sense it as his cock expanded and got even harder. “Do it Jake, fill my pussy with cum.”

Her words pushed Jake over the top as he started squirting cum deep into the vixen’s womb. Nina was orgasming as well as her pussy extracted every drop of his seed from him.

She smiled and brought Jake down for a kiss, “Mmm, making puppies feels good! I think we need more practice, though.”

At the mention of puppies and the fact that she had said that with a straight face before erupting in laughter at the same time Jake did, broke their sensual coupling.

“Well, maybe not puppies, but I can guarantee my birth control isn’t working anymore. It’s been over two months since I took a pill. I seriously doubt I’ll get pregnant though. In fact, maybe I can never get pregnant now after all these transformations. Jake, I just needed to feel you cum inside me.”

Jake didn’t know if he was ready to be a dad yet, but he definitely had feelings for Nina and, in all honesty, he had previously wondered if he’d ever be able to have kids. His dog cum was definitely different from his human cum. Maybe, since their DNA probably changed, Nina was the only one he could have kids with, since she was a werewolf too?

From the bedroom, they heard Hannah ask, “Will you two come to bed?”

Nina said, “We really should! It’s the first chance in a long time to sleep in a proper bed.” Jake nodded in agreement as they crawled into bed. Nina was in the middle, and Jake was on his normal side.

It didn’t take long until they were all asleep.

Jake woke up at his usual time—he was still human!

Glancing at the clock, he saw it wasn’t even 7AM yet, so he’d still be human for another 45 minutes, then a minute of excruciating pain and he’d be a wolf again.

Both Nina and Hannah were still soundly sleeping, so Jake wanted to make some breakfast.

As a wolf, he had obviously never gone through Hannah’s fridge or pantry. She really had little food in the fridge or the pantry, let alone breakfast stuffs. She had a couple of boxes of cereal and some bagels, so there was no use in pre-making bagels for them.

She had some low-fat strawberry cream cheese, though. That would taste good on a bagel.

At 7:20, Nina wandered out of the bedroom. She thanked him for making her one night as a human memorable, before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

Jake grabbed her ass and lifted her off the floor as she wrapped her legs around him. His cock had stiffened as soon as the buxom brunette emerged from the bedroom.

Nina looked at him with lust in her eyes as she reached down between them and guided his cock inside her. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation.

Jake kissed her as he set her down on the kitchen island and the couple engaged, once again, in a passionate dance of love and lust as his cock repeatedly thrust in and out of her juicy pussy.

Nina begged. “Cum for me Jake! Fill me one more time.”

Their orgasms hit them at the same time as Jake thrust as deep into Nina as he could, her pussy squeezing and milking the cum from his balls.

They either made enough noise to wake up Hannah or she woke up on her own, but Hannah walked to the kitchen island sans clothing and said, “Hey, you two are still human!”

They all glanced at the clock and saw they had less than 5 minutes.

As Jake withdrew from Nina, Hannah leaned in and licked the leaking cum from Nina’s pussy, then cleaned up Jake’s cock. After everyone gave Hannah a hug and kiss, Nina looked at the clock again and said, “It’s just about time. We should probably get ready.”

At 7:44, they simply lay on the floor in anticipation of the coming change. There was no use standing up and risking breaking things or hurting yourself as you fell down.

Simultaneously, both of them began convulsing and groaning as they writhed on the floor in pain.

Then, a minute later, it was over.

Jake was back to being a dog, but Nina and Hannah were both by his side. Despite still being a dog, everything felt right in the world. His plan was in motion and he had the support of the police, family, and friends. He just hoped that it wouldn’t take long to build the case, arrest the witches and get turned back.

Hannah was still in the kitchen making a bagel when they recovered from turning back into dogs. She was leaning against the kitchen island, resting on her elbows, waiting for the toaster to pop up her bagel as Jake walked behind her and stuck his snout up between her legs. Hannah spread her ass cheeks to allow him a good lick. “Breakfast can wait!” She then went to the couch and spread her legs. “Come on Jake, mount me. Nina already got a load of cum. I want one too.”

Jake looked at Nina as if for her approval, but Nina said, “Go ahead! I’ll clean her up when you’re done.

Jake hopped his front paws up on the couch on either side of her body and inched forward until his cock bumped into her crotch. A couple of exploratory thrusts and he soon found his target as he thrust deep inside her.

With the recent sensation of fucking Nina mere minutes before, he was better able to compare the differences. It really felt better during the actual act as a human. Even the orgasm felt very similar, but the added sensation of his cock knotting was incredible. He fucked Hannah fast and furious until his cock exploded and she screamed at her orgasm.

She left Jake knotted inside her for a couple of minutes before asking. “Nina, are you ready?” Nina nodded.

Hannah spread her labia wide enough to allow Jake’s knot to pop out, along with a splash of dog cum.

Nina immediately moved in and started licking Hannah’s leaking quim, which eventually brought Hannah to another orgasm.

Two was apparently enough for her as she kissed and hugged both dogs, then went and got her bagel from the toaster, spread some strawberry cream cheese on it, then ate it before having a shower and getting dressed. Her parents were coming home today, so she needed to grab some groceries for their fridge and she needed stuff for her place as well, plus she was going to grab two more large collars and a cat collar when she was out shopping and that she would see them in an hour. If they weren’t there when she got back, she would go over to Jake’s.

They left when Hannah left, running back to Jake’s place. Larry was nowhere to be seen as they checked inside the place as well. They just hung out in the yard and talked, mostly about last night and this morning.

Until Larry came running up like a cat out of hell. “I think Brent just crossed a line that’s going to cause problems!

The trio jumped the fence and followed Larry to a grove closer to the river. One that Jake had never explored before. It was a medium-sized grove that actually looked fairly thin, except for some thick brush near the centre. Plus, it was well off any of the pathways and where the park got really wide just before it heads north and south along the Bow River.

Larry led them into the middle of the grove, where they found Gabbie handcuffed around a tree and gagged. Streaks of mascara had run down her cheeks, making her look absolutely ghastly, but still alive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.