Saving Mom - Cover

Saving Mom

Copyright© 2022 by brokenlance13

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Inga and her son Tom are abused by her husband. Follow their story, as told by Tom, which is a story of escape from humiliation and degradation to find personal re-growth and love. They make many new friends along the way, often with magical results!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Body Modification   Prostitution   Transformation   Violence  

My eyes pop open when I realize I’m alone in bed. I look around and there she is, studying me with a big smile on her face.

“I have a question,” mom blurts out.

“Go ahead mom.”

Nervously, “Did we um...”

“No mom we didn’t. I wouldn’t take advantage of anyone like that.”

Her relief is evident. “Good! Wait! I don’t mean it that way! I mean, I want it to be special. That is if you ... I’m messing this all up!” She starts to blush up.

I hop out of bed and go to her as I reply, “You haven’t messed anything up. If we did do that last night, now THAT would have messed things up.”

I pull her to me and continue, “I feel the same way about you and didn’t do anything to you last night in the hopes that I could do things with you when we could have clear heads.”

I lift her chin and kiss mom very passionately and say, “I love you more than anyone or anything.”

I pat her wonderful ass as I turn to get my shower stuff. “I think we both could use a shower. Grab your stuff.”

As she collects her things I inquire, “You wash my back and I’ll wash yours?!”

“I want to wash more than your back!” she replies with a lusty gleam in her eye and a grin on her face.

It’s apparent that mom has no ill effects from her alcohol consumption last night. As a matter of fact it doesn’t appear to affect her at all!! Hmm?

Mom’s showing me a different side. It seems that just the fact that I desire her is giving her a lift. She’s fun and a bit sassy. I love it!

We walk down the hall, arms around each other’s waist with not a care in the world. Mom even has her robe undone!

We saunter into the men’s shower room as she exclaims how naughty she feels. That even though I said everyone was gone, she still could get caught. Her nipples are very hard and swollen and I’ll bet if I check she would be really wet.

Mom hangs up her robe and arranges her products while I adjust the water temperature. It doesn’t take long to heat up so we get right in once she’s ready.

“Oh!!!” She launches forward right into me.

“What is that?!” I ask as she hugs me close.

“Sorry!” she giggles, “I touched my butt to the cold tiles!”

We both laugh. I know how cold they are because she’s plastered me against them too!

I have mom wet her hair as I reach for her shampoo. I put some in my hands and start to wash her hair.

“This feels so good! Nobody’s ever...”

“Mom, there are a lot of things that nobody’s ever with you. It’s about time we change that. Women are princesses or queens to be loved, respected and pampered by the man or men in their lives. If the man is not doing so then the cancer needs cutting out.”

As I massage mom’s scalp I continue, “like I’ve been saying, I am going to show you how you should be treated starting by being pampered in the shower. Now please lean your head back so we can rinse.”

We did rinse her hair and I had her lean back against me. I add some body wash to the soft loofah and begin to use my hands and the loofah to soap her shoulders, boobs and belly. As the soaping turns into a soapy massage, mom moans and lets me know how lovely it feels by pressing her ass into my semi-hard cock.

I move from general manipulation to paying more attention to her tit flesh. I slide my hands across, capturing mom’s distended nipples between fingers and then let them escape. Then I move my attention to the undersides of her saggy milf tits. The skin was so hot underneath, it’s amazing!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.