Amira - Cover

Amira

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Erotica Sex Story: A Saudi young woman comes to America for school, discovers sex with women, and reunites her family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   .

Amira (meaning Princess in Arabic) was the daughter of a Saudi Prince. She was educated in an English-speaking school and spoke American English without an accent.

In general, Saudi Arabia is a polite and considerate country; however, certain customs and traditions must be observed. As was the custom, all females wore a head covering, called a hijab, at a minimum. Tight-fitting clothing was a no-no for both men and women. Eating with one’s hands was expected, even in restaurants. Skipping lines while queuing is punishable, as is taking pictures of people without their consent. The consumption or sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited throughout the country.

When it was time, the Prince gave an endowment to a major Ivy League university, guaranteeing Amira’s enrollment. He expected her to receive a quality liberal arts education.

When Amira arrived in the United States from Saudi Arabia, she found that the freedom that women enjoyed made her giddy, and she wanted to become one of them. After registering for classes, she removed her head covering, purchased clothing that allowed her to blend in, and told everyone she met that her name was Alice.

Alice became friends with many young women at the university, finding them open and understanding of her background. She avoided becoming friends with the young men, wanting to avoid the complications of such a relationship. She also knew that her father would have her medically examined to ensure she was still a virgin each time she returned home.

As a Freshman, the school required her to live in the women’s dorm. She got along well with Carol, her roommate, although she found it strange that Carol had no compunction about being naked in front of her, something that would never happen at home. Roughly halfway through the term, Alice decided that if she really wanted the freedom that American women had, she had to modify the customs and traditions that she knew. Once she made that decision, she no longer hid in the bathroom and was often naked in front of Carol while changing clothes.

Carol was a bisexual young woman who had been without sex since she started at the university. She was drawn to Alice’s skin tone, personality, and lovely figure. One evening as they sat around talking, she decided to seduce Alice.

While watching TV, Carol asked, “Alice, I know you’re not an American by your mannerisms. Where are you from?”

“I was raised in Saudi Arabia, Carol,” she replied.

“I thought women there always wear a head covering,” Carol stated.

“That’s true, Carol, but I’m not there, I’m in a free country,” Alice responded.

“I heard they don’t allow any alcohol there. Is that true?” Carol wondered aloud.

“Yeah, it’s true, Carol.”

“I have some wine, would you like to try some?” asked Carol.

“I don’t know, Carol. That’s pushing things a bit far for me.”

“C’mon, Alice, just give it a taste. You can’t be an American college girl if you don’t drink,” Carol prodded as she tried to seduce her roommate.

Carol dug a bottle of cheap white wine out of her drawer, grabbed two plastic cups, and poured a half cup for each of them. As she downed her half cup, she handed the other to Alice. Alice sniffed at the rim of the cup, then tipped it up and tasted the wine.

Alice had never tasted an alcoholic drink before; it was a strange but pleasant taste, so she drank the rest of the cup.

“Well, what do you think?” Carol asked.

“I think I’ve become a little more like a college girl, Carol. Can I have some more?”

Carol filled both of their cups, emptying the bottle. Alice drank hers down; Carol sipped on hers. Fifteen minutes later, Alice tried to get up from the bed but couldn’t because she was drunk.

“Why cn’t I ge up?” Alice slurred.

“You shouldn’t drink so fast. You’re drunk!” Carol stated.

Carol stripped Alice until she was naked and moved her legs apart. She then slowly ran her finger through Alice’s slit.

“What you doin’?” Alice slurred.

“Alice, just relax and enjoy the feelings I’m about to give you,” Carol soothed as she continued stroking Alice’s pussy lips.

As Carol stroked her pussy, Alice felt something building inside her and moaned, “Nice.”

Carol tried to finger Alice’s pussy, but felt her hymen and realized she was a virgin. Instead, Carol got between Alice’s legs, then licked and sucked her clit as she worked her own pussy with three fingers.

Soon, Alice’s body shook and trembled as she came. As Alice’s orgasm faded, Carol’s hit her hard. Carol covered Alice with a blanket, turned the lights off, and got into her bed when she recovered from her orgasm.

Carol was already up and dressed for her morning class when Alice woke.

While still laying in bed, holding her aching head, Alice asked, “What happened last night, Carol?”

“Don’t you remember anything?” Carol replied.

“I remember we were talking about my home country, Carol, that’s all.”

“Sweetie, I have to get to class. Can we talk about it later?” Carol asked.

“Okay. I don’t have any classes today so I think I’m going back to sleep. Wake me up when you get back,” Alice requested.

Carol left for class, and Alice fell asleep. Three hours later, Carol returned to their dorm room carrying a bag of hamburgers and woke Alice.

Alice opened her eyes, saw the bag of hamburgers, and said, “Thank you for bringing food, Carol, I’m starved!”

Carol passed Alice a hamburger, who sat on the edge of her bed, naked, and ate.

When the food was gone, Carol said, “Let’s talk about last night.”

Alice groaned, then said, “Yeah, tell me what happened.”

Carol described how Alice tried some wine, liked it, then chugged a full cup and got drunk.

“Did anything else happen?” Alice asked.

“Yes Alice, we both had orgasms.”

“I’ve never had an orgasm, Carol. I’m a virgin.”

“You can be a virgin and still have an orgasm, Alice. Want me to prove it?”

“Did you give me an orgasm, Carol?”

“Yes, I did, Alice. Would you like me to give you one now that you’re conscious?”

“Did I like it?” Alice asked.

“I don’t know, Alice, you were really drunk. Lay back and I’ll do it again, then you decide.”

Alice laid back on her bed, head on her pillow. Carol spread Alice’s legs and laid between them, her mouth above Alice’s pussy.

“What are you doing, Carol? I pee from there!” Alice exclaimed.

Without answering, Carol spread Alice’s pussy lips and licked through them.

“Ohhhhh,” Alice moaned.

“You liked that,” Carol said before she did it again.

“More,” Alice said before her hands unconsciously moved to Carol’s head, pressing her mouth tighter to her pussy.

Carol licked and sucked on Alice’s pussy lips, driving her closer and closer to an orgasm. When Carol thought Alice was ready, she sucked her erect clit into her mouth. Alice’s orgasm exploded through her.

“Ayeeeee,” Alice yelled as her body thrashed and bucked.

Carol released Alice’s clit, allowing her orgasm to fade slowly. When Alice was calm again, Carol said, “You liked that a lot, didn’t you.”

“I’ve never felt anything so exquisite and exciting!” Alice admitted.

“I’m glad you liked it,” stated Carol, “Now, would you reciprocate and do me?”

The two young women switched positions, and Alice wasted no time copying what Carol had done to her.

When Alice sucked on Carol’s clit, Carol yelled, “Stick two finger in my hole!”

Alice complied, triggering Carol’s orgasm. Carol humped her twat up off the bed repeatedly as Alice sucked. Alice continued sucking on Carol’s clit as her fingers instinctively thrust in and out of Carol’s hole. Before her first orgasm faded, Carol had a second, then a third orgasm.

“Stop Alice! I can’t take any more!” Carol screamed.

Alice stopped her stimulation of Carol and slid up her roommate’s body. They cuddled for a while before Alice leaned over and briefly kissed Carol’s lips.

“Thank you for teaching me how to receive and give pleasure,” she said after breaking the kiss.

“No, thank you, Alice! I’ve never cum so hard and for so long before,” Carol responded.

They got up and showered together for the first time. As the young women showered, they playfully grabbed each other’s tits and asses. When done showering, they dried each other, then sat talking.

“Carol, I’m still a virgin,” Alice stated.

“I know; I discovered that last night. But why? You could have any guy you want with a body like yours,” Carol stated.

“My father is a Saudi Prince although I’m not considered part of the Royal Family because he had a relationship with a commoner. I’m the result of that relationship. Still, he will have me examined to ensure that I’m a virgin when I return home so he can get a maximum dowry for me when I marry. It’s a pride thing in my country,” Alice explained.

“So, why go back to your backward country? You’ll have a degree from this university; earning a living won’t be a problem,” Carol inquired.

“I’ll go back because it IS my country. I’ll work to make things better for women there,” she replied.

“I admire your desire to improve things for women in your country, but I doubt one woman can make a difference,” Carol responded.

“After experiencing the freedom women have here, I have to try!” Alice exclaimed.

For the rest of the school year, Carol and Alice met each others’ sexual needs several times a week, primarily by 69ing. During the summer break, Alice flew home. Her father met her at the airport and noted that while she was appropriately dressed for a Saudi woman, she wore American clothes with her hijab.

“You’ve changed,” he stated as they got in his limo.

“Yes father, I have,” she responded as she sat down.

“Amira, I’m not sure that I like the change.”

“Father, I’ve been living in a different culture. You sent me there for the education which I’m receiving,” she replied.

“Yes, but you’ve also absorbed part of their culture,” he complained.

“Father, it was necessary to keep the other students from feeling like I was an outsider invading their school,” she glibly stated.

They had no further conversation on the ride home. As expected, a doctor examined her to verify her virginity the following day. She said nothing about her exploits with Carol or her newfound desire to have sex with other women.

Alice discovered that Carol hadn’t registered for her Sophomore year on her return to the university. Disappointed that her friend and sexual partner wouldn’t be there to share an apartment with, she checked the bulletin board in the Student Union for other women looking for roommates.

As she perused the board, she saw one that piqued her interest. It simply said, “Need a partner and roommate,” and listed a phone number.

Alice thought, “I wonder if they want a male or female partner?”

She called the number, and a female answered.

“Are you still looking for a partner and roommate?” Alice asked.

“Yes, I am,” the young woman responded.

“Tell me about your place, please,” Alice requested.

“Look, I’m going to be honest with you. It’s not very large and only has one bedroom. I prefer sex with women, so if you’re not into that, forget it,” she stated.

“I’m definitely interested. Can I come over and see your place and if we’re compatible?” Alice asked.

The woman perked up hearing Alice’s request and said, “I’ll be home all afternoon, come on over,” then gave Alice the address.

Alice arrived at the given address shortly after 1 pm. A young woman answered the door wearing a robe.

She gave Alice a look over, then said, “Hi, I’m Bev. Did you call about being a roommate?”

“Hi Bev, my name is Alice and yes, I’m the one who called you,” Alice replied.

Bev almost pulled Alice into the tiny apartment.

“She seems almost desperate,” Alice thought.

“I know it’s not much, but it’s all I can afford. I do have a new mattress and box spring, though,” Bev said as she showed Alice around.

“Bev, I can find a place to sleep anywhere. What’s more important to me right now is sex; I’ve been without it all summer. Just so you know, whatever happens I must remain a virgin.” Alice stated bluntly.

On hearing that, Bev removed her robe. She was naked beneath it. She took Alice in her arms, hugging and kissing her as she undressed her. When Alice was as naked as Bev, they French kissed as they ground their pubes together.

When they broke the kiss, Alice moaned, “Thank God! I need this!”

Bev took Alice’s hand, and they walked to the bedroom, naked.

As they lay on the bed caressing each other’s bodies as a prelude to sex, Bev said, “You and Carol were pretty noisy lovers.”

Before Alice could formulate an answer, Bev swung over her in a 69 and started munching on her pussy, at which point no further conversation was needed. Alice returned Bev’s attention, licking and sucking Bev’s swollen pussy lips.

“Please Alice, spread my lips and tongue me as deep as you can,” Bev begged.

Alice did as Bev asked. Bev immediately sucked hard on Alice’s clit then gently bit it, triggering a massive orgasm for Alice. As Alice’s body spasmed and bucked under Bev, she shoved two fingers into Bev’s pussy, curled them forward, and rubbed Bev’s g-spot. Bev’s orgasm took off like a rocket.

“Holy Shit!” she screamed as she went into full-body spasms.

As both women came down from their orgasmic highs, Bev rolled off of Alice and reversed position, so their heads were facing the head of the bed.

They cuddled for a bit before Bev said, “Wow!”

“It was great for me too! I’d think we’re compatible,” Alice stated.

“You only think we’re compatible? I’ve never had an orgasm like that one!” Bev remarked.

“When can I move what little I have in the dorm over here?” Alice asked.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.