Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please? - Cover

Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please?

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is set in the near future. It tells the tale of Maria, a beautiful and highly intelligent young woman, and her experiences with an AI-enabled sex toy. "You mean, it's like having Alexa up my twat?" asked Maria. "Exactly," replied Yoni. "only much, much better..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   ENF  

Maria was very much a go-getter: she aced all of her O and A levels in school and got a starred first in Mathematics at Cambridge University. It was her avowed ambition to retire before the age of 40, and she has decided that, with her skillsets, the best way to do that is to work in the stock market.

Against stiff competition, she managed to get on a graduate scheme with Redmayne Bentley, one of the top firms in the City of London.

She’d been working there for just under a year and it was the first time in her life that she had actually needed to extend herself, everything else had seemed to come pretty easily.

At each intake, there were approximately ten graduates for every permanent position that would be available at the end of the two-year programme. She was working very long hours and had no time for a regular sexual partner; Maria was bi-sexual. She was also one of that rare breed: an incredibly intelligent girl who was also extremely attractive. At twenty-two she was a tiny, sexy brunette: 5’3”, 110lbs, and a 34-22-34 figure with gorgeous C-cup breasts. She had large doe-like grey eyes, a little button nose and full sensuous lips. If Maria hadn’t been super intelligent she could feasibly have fulfilled her ambition by working as a high-class call girl.

She had a mind in ten million, the face of an angel, the body of a pornstar and she swore like a sailor.

She was living in a small flat, shared with two other girls who were in similar jobs in the City. They referred to the flat as being in south, south Chelsea although most other people called it Battersea. They each had their own bedroom and shared a lounge, kitchen and bathroom.

When she could find time, she satisfied her sexual needs either with one-night stands with guys or girls she found on Tinder or, more often, with the aid of soft porn and her trusty vibrator: Rodger.

She’d been talking on the phone to a girlfriend slash colleague who was in a similar position. Her friend had recommended a Lovense device, which she said worked really well when used together with a normal vibrator.

Maria searched for Lovense on Amazon and found many toys of a similar design. One in particular stood out called the GirlsFriend. As well as the same features as the others, it also had, what it called sonically enhanced performance and, incredibly, also never needed charging; it apparently ‘harvested power from radio waves, such as WiFi and mobile signals, from the ambient environment’. It also had 3325 perfect 5-star ratings and largely excellent reviews. There was only one problem: it was out of stock.

Maria carried on searching but was sick that she couldn’t have the one that she really wanted. Finally, she loaded the page for the GirlsFriend again and, she couldn’t believe her luck, it was back in stock! She ordered it immediately. It was on next day delivery and she couldn’t wait. She did wonder why she hadn’t heard of the genius charging system on any other devices, like phones for instance, but thought that maybe it interfered with the mobile signal or something; she quickly forgot all about it.

When she got home from work the following day, knackered as usual, there was a parcel waiting for her in the hall. She was so excited she picked it up, grabbed a large glass of red wine from the kitchen and went straight to her room.

She opened the parcel; the packaging inside was very slick and expensive feeling, a good sign. Inside the box was her new toy. It was shaped like a narrowed-down egg with a narrow tail on one end that ended in a slightly larger bulge at the tip. It was made of a luxurious feeling pink plastic and had very pretty chrome lines running lengthwise, all the way from the fatter end to the thinner.

She squeezed the tip, not really sure if it was a button, and it started vibrating gently. It felt really, really nice. She instantly tried to imagine how it would feel inside her and got all tingly and moist at the prospect.

Knowing that she wouldn’t enjoy putting it in dry, she wracked her brains for some lube to use. The best she could come up with was some hand moisturiser, so she fetched it from the bathroom and settled back on the bed, taking a large swig of the wine.

She hoiked up her skirt, lifted her ass off the bed and pulled her knickers off, throwing them on the floor. She was really getting very excited about her new toy, and her hands were shaking a little as she applied some cream to her pussy, and then, liberally, to the GirlsFriend.

It was quite large and felt really, really good as she pushed it in, filling her really nicely, and the vibrations were delicious. She hadn’t looked at any of the instructions yet; she seemed to be doing OK without them so far. She figured that the button would either be an on/off toggle or cycle through modes. Let’s find out she thought.

She squeezed it again and immediately thought, Fucking Hell! It felt extraordinary! It was like having a handful of fingers massaging her from the inside, and the sensation moved up and down inside her vagina in waves.

She’d initially intended to use Rodger in combination with the GirlsFriend, as her friend had suggested, but it wasn’t necessary. In fact, it felt so good that she just put her hands behind her head and allowed the GirlsFriend to do all the work. The waves massaged her vagina in a most wonderful way. In a matter of a few minutes, she had a huge, intensely satisfying, vaginal orgasm which just seemed to go on and on.

Fuck! she thought, no wonder it got 5 stars! She squeezed the button again and it switched off.

After five minutes or so, when she had recovered sufficiently, she tugged on the tail to pull it out; she felt a small shock, like an electric shock, in her vagina. It was really quite painful and she yelped out loud. Hoping it was just a one-off, maybe static or something, she tried again, but very gingerly this time. Fuck! It did it again! If anything it was stronger this time.

She booted up her laptop and Googled ‘Problems with GirlsFriend’, but nothing in the results looked likely. ‘Shocks from GirlsFriend’, and some other searches she tried didn’t do any better. Getting desperate now, she read the instructions that came with the unit: Lots of boiler-plate safety bollocks in umpteen languages. Many obscure pictures, which seemed to have replaced written instructions nowadays. One looked, to her, like, ‘Do not use this as a hat’ but it probably wasn’t. Apart from that it just referred her to the app. Of course! she thought, there’s always got to be a bloody app!

She found the one for the GirlsFriend in the Play Store and installed it. Then, cursing loudly, she registered it, with bloody two-part, bloody authentication! Security’s all very well but when you’ve got a vibrator, on cattle-prod mode, stuck in your twat, it can be really fucking trying!

When she finally got into the app itself, it was no help at all. Just a different way to change modes, and an intensity control, none of which she dared to play around with.

OK you bastard, she thought, and, plucking up her courage, she grabbed the tail firmly and pulled as hard as she could.

“Motherfucker! Fuck! Fuck! Arse fuckitty fuck wank bollocks!” When she’d finished her tirade she picked herself up off the floor and vowed never, ever to try that again: It was like a fucking cattle prod!

She suddenly realised how exhausted she was and, since she was completely out of ideas, she drank the last of the wine, went to bed, and tried to sleep.

In the morning she had a new idea and logged onto the Amazon site to contact the reseller. When she searched for GirlsFriend nothing that came up was anything like her device. She looked in ‘My Orders’ and the device wasn’t on the list. It can’t just vanish, she thought, there had been 3000-odd customers with it. But everything she tried came up blank.

She had one thing to try: Amazon Customer Services. She hadn’t had much luck with this in the past but she was out of options. She ended up in a chat session.

Her : i bought a GirlsFriend from you and it doesnt work properly Them: we dont have a product with that name. did you spell it right Her : yes I did. Them: are you sure you bought it from us Her : yes. Im sure Them: not amazon.com Her : no. definitely co.uk Them: not another reseller Her : no Them: i can offer you a £5 gift token ... Her : oh go fuck yourself!!!

Session Ended.

She was pretty wound up at this point, and she was getting late for work. She had no choice, she’d just have to live with it for a bit.

She got ready and went to work as usual, although it was very weird - feeling it inside her all the time, and there didn’t seem to be anywhere to put the tail that wasn’t very distracting. It wasn’t that it was uncomfortable, far from it, in fact, she wouldn’t have been a bit surprised if a lot of women regularly had them in as they went about their day; just for an illicit thrill and the occasional furtive buzz. But then, unlike her, they did have a choice in the matter!

Just before midday, Tony, one of the senior graduates, came up to her and tried to sell her on his latest pet stock. It sounded plausible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.