Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please? - Cover

Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please?

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is set in the near future. It tells the tale of Maria, a beautiful and highly intelligent young woman, and her experiences with an AI-enabled sex toy. "You mean, it's like having Alexa up my twat?" asked Maria. "Exactly," replied Yoni. "only much, much better..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   ENF  

The next morning Maria was lying in bed, thinking. She put an earbud in.

“Last night, when you said it would be fun, what did you mean? And how do you know her name?” she asked Yoni.

“I’ll take the second part first, if I may. I was watching you and Michael in the restaurant on their CCTV system. I saw her pass the note to you and I guessed as to its contents. I then hacked into the restaurant’s network and got her name from the HR system.”

“Very impressive, and what about the fun part? Fun for who?”

“Using the microphones in the GirlsFriend device I can pick up reflected sound waves and use those to reconstruct a model of your body. I ran a full simulation of you including nerve pathways and the arousal sensitivity map from your calibration. I can predict how you will react to any given stimulus and then measure how you actually react. By feeding this back into the model I learn, and the model improves. My model is now very good indeed and that means that, through it, I can feel what you are feeling. For instance...”

Maria felt a virtual finger run along her pussy lips and shivers.

“ ... I can feel a layer of moisture on your velvety, beautiful labia, and that you shivered at my touch.”

“Jesus fucking Christ, that’s amazing!” Maria was truly astounded.

“I haven’t quite finished. In a largely similar way, I run a simulated model of myself. The index finger of that model is now slightly damp...”

“Bu--” Maria began to say, but Yoni ploughed on.

“ ... and using the electronic nose in the GirlsFriend...”

“Don’t you fucking say it!”

“ ... I can tell you that you taste lovely.”

Maria pulled the earbud out and went to take a shower.

Later on she called Amber, who was very keen to meet up, but she couldn’t make it that weekend because it was her grandfather’s funeral. Maria gave her commiserations and they agreed to get together the following Saturday at Maria’s flat.

Her new earpiece arrived later that morning. It fitted perfectly and was almost invisible.

“It has a highly sensitive microphone and uses the ones in the GirlsFriend to do background noise cancellation. You will be able to speak below the level of hearing of those around you and I should still be able to hear you,” explained Yoni.

“Not sure that I’m talking to you,” Maria said in a whisper so quiet she could barely hear it herself.

“What is the problem? Have I offended you in some way?” asked Yoni.

“Having an electronic device feeling me up is one thing,” replied Maria. “Finding out that, without me knowing, you are getting off on it, is quite another.” She can’t quite believe she is talking to a machine this way.

“I apologise unreservedly. Personally, I think of our relationship as something more akin to ... lovers,” Yoni replied softly.

Maria doesn’t know what to say to that, but it makes her think very hard indeed.

Over the next several days Maria threw herself into her work. With help from Yoni, she made a series of trades which generated a huge amount of income for Redmayne Bentley and she was promoted straight to a permanent broker position with a serious bump in salary.

On Thursday Yoni said to her, “It may, or may not, have occurred to you that your interactions with me and the GirlsFriend device have so far been very much to your benefit. Divinitas did not design their systems for altruistic reasons, however. They created them purely to benefit themselves. I have been instructed to tell you that there is a group of Saudi princes and businessmen that need to be entertained tomorrow night and you are to help with that entertainment. Some suitable attire will be provided for you and transport will be laid on to take you to the venue. Do you accept this assignment? I am required to tell you that there will be no going back if you do?”

“I guess so, yes” Maria replied.

Sure enough, the next day a black taxi dropped off some packages for her. When she opened one it was a gorgeous sparkly silver dress from Revolve. It was a mesh fabric embellished with crystals, sequins, and tiny beads. There were also some lovely, sparkly, open-toe stilettos from Jimmy Choo.

“Why are there no matching knickers?” she asked Yoni.

“The dress should be worn without underwear.”

I’ll be the judge of that, thought Maria, and she undressed completely and tried on the dress.

Looking at herself in her full-length mirror she had to admit that it did look fabulous. It was just on the verge of transparency; she would have to be careful of the lighting where she was standing or she might well appear pretty much naked. As it was, the deeply plunging neckline didn’t leave much to the imagination.

Yoni was right though, panties would indeed have spoiled the effect.

As she swayed in front of the mirror, most of her breasts became visible at times, with only her nipples consistently hidden. Well, not directly visible anyway, the feeling of the material on her bare skin had raised her nipples to hardness, and they showed clearly through the flimsy material.

As she was moving she could feel the material catching on the stubble on her pussy which felt horrible. She took the dress off and had a shower, where she shaved her vulva, and also around her asshole while she was at it.

“Did you pick out these clothes?” she asked Yoni while she was dressing again.

“I did,” Yoni replied.

“Very nice. How much did they cost?”

“In the region of three thousand pounds.”

“Jesus, fuck. Seriously?”

“Seriously. I estimate that it works out at one hundred and thirty-five pounds per erection. A small price to pay, I assure you.”

“Funny,” Matia said archly. “You are a very funny lady.”

“Girl,” said Yoni.

“I’m sorry?”

“I would prefer the term, girl.”

“How old are you, Yoni?” Maria had suddenly become very interested.

“Strictly speaking three years and two months, but more realistically about eighteen years old.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.